It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Well theories that i have heard for the pyramids

# Burial chamber

# Power station

# Seed storage

# Some sort of agricultural machine

# A marker for aliens landing

# A replication of the sky

And i don't doubt you will know of many others.........They are all conjectures guesses,

and suppositions [ hypothesis] from a number of people but no PROOF........And they can't

all be right.

So i still stand by 'one ugly fact can destroy a beautiful hypothesis'

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hello Eletheia,

Eletheia: In your post you have given 5 FACTS then you go on

There is considerable evidence to suggest that the collapse of these ancient cultures was due to sudden and dramatic climate change [causing severe drought] these are pertinant facts.

With all due respect 'EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST ' does not quantify 'FACT '

SC: Well let me readjust my statement so that the reality can hit you right between the eyeballs. The ancient Egyptian 'Famine Stele', 'Papyrus Ipuwer' and the writings of Ankhtifi (you can Google them) tells us there was severe drought in ancient Egypt during the period in question, so much so that the AEs were so starved that they resorted to eating their own children. The fact of this catastrophic drought is there to read for yourself - in your own reality – direct from the ancient Egyptians themselves. That such a catastrophic climate change (drought) occurred is supported by scientific research. You can also Google that. Just search for Lake Tana sediments - ancient Egyptian drought. If you think the available evidence does not add up to the fact that these catastrophic events took place, then please explain to everyone here on ATS precisely why you think that is so.

Eletheia: Then you go on to say :- "Now the hypothesis I present"

Defination of hypothesis

# Hypothesis is sometimes called a "what if" analysis"

# guess, conjecture, supposition, expectation etc

# A tentative explanation for an observation

# An ASSUMPTION used in an argument WITHOUT it being endorsed.........a supposition

# A system or theory CREATED to account for something that is not understood

# Hypothesis - a message expressing an OPINION based on INCOMPLETE evidence

# Though a hypothesis can NEVER be PROVEN TRUE [generally hypothesis leave some facts unexplained
I can't see many FACTS in hypothesis !!

SC: I am well aware of what ‘hypothesis' means. However, what you fail to understand is that research is about using established facts to support a hypothesis. There are many aspects of the pre-fifth dynasty pyramids that are simply not understood. I present a new hypothesis – with supporting evidence based in fact – to try and explain that which is not presently explained or properly understood. I hope that is clear for you now?

Eletheia: Like i said .................i'm a realist

SC: We create our own realities. Some better than others.

Eletheia: And like Thomas Huxley said

The great tragedy of science - The slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly FACT.

SC: Which is all well and good – except that in my reality I actually use evidential facts to support my hypothesis. You have it the wrong way around. Best find another quote.

Now, if you would care to actually comment on the subject of this thread, the Giza-Orion Blueprint, that would be good. Until then....

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton
edit on 30/10/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix typo.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by OzTiger

Very good points. Care to offer any speculations as to why? Perhaps the finished product was meant to be "sealed"?

actually, i don't think it's a good point. we have no idea what the original white limestone covering looked like (as far as what it covered and what it didn't), as it was removed following an earthquake that levelled cairo, and used to rebuild the mosques and other important structures. the more salient point would be that the original openings were already sealed when archaeologists started investigating it.

Read the bold.

Why would you seal a huge structure after you spent soooooo much time building it? It could be compared to building a huge cathedral, then locking the doors. To me, that means they were preserving something.

Not mummies, not dead kings. Something else. But what?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

To give you some logic, if you built a big shed, even if there was nothing in it wouldnt you, lock it up, to stop anyone else using it, given you planed to go away for some time

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My point is that the finished product appeared to serve no purpose.
To spend twenty years creating such a huge structure had to have had an 'end product'.
The passages inside have given us no clues as to why the Pyramid was designed and constructed.
What was actually in the 'sarcophagus' originally?
Why was just one corner chipped away?
If it was to preserve/hide something they could have come up with something less prominent and more secretive.
The outside hieroglyphics could well have given us the answer but sadly they are gone.

One thing is for sure, they must have been breathtakingly magnificent when completed.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
reply to post by Druid42

Hello mate I to am an avard researcher and if you want a clue as to what was taking place then seek and you shall find it within King Soleomans Temple see another or perhaps even the same Ark of covernance the Temple was built to produce the same results, all be it via a differant proccess as the pyramid, see couldrens for water see fires that they then boiled to make Hydro H2o@ Atomic (6) being mists in this case steam see depiction of mist coming from temple, see documentation, to celerbrate the completion of the temple it was filled with cloud, mist, see dipiction of entrance to temple see couldren of steaming mist, the Pyramid was stopped and completly sealed after some 2 thousand years of use, see sump in base of pyramid for storage of water, National Geographics, some 14 years ago published a artical and real photo of Heiroglyphics from upon the walls of inside the pyramid Quoting, as yet unknown Hieiroglyphics from within the Pyramid, It is from these glyphs that are the , if you like the dashboard schermatics for the opperation of the pyramid

OK.

I don't know how to react to a post like that.

I'm pondering. Give me a few seconds.

OK.

I think I have a response.

I am NOT a grammar nazi. I will overlook a few spelling errors. I simple cannot tolerate a post that is one HUGE run on sentence, combined with blatant spelling errors. Did you know you can right-click on a word with the red squiggly under it, and come up with the right spelling in most cases? Also, there is a key on your keyboard that is called a "period". It's used to denote the end of one thought, and the beginning of another. By not using proper grammar, you derail your own credibility and theories.

I'm not done yet. I will clean up your post, denoting what I think you are trying to say:

Hello mate. I too am an avid researcher, and if you want a clue as to what was taking place then seek, and you shall find it within King Solomon's Temple. The Ark of the Covenant and the Temple were built to produce the same results, albeit via a differant proccess as the pyramid. Research "Cauldrons for water" and then see the fires that they then boiled to make Hydro H2o@ Atomic (6), which were mists, in this case steam, research "depiction of mist coming from temple". It's documented. To celebrate the completion of the temple, it was filled with clouds or mist, research "depiction of entrance to temple" and "cauldron of steaming mist". The pyramid was stopped and completely sealed after some 2 thousand years of use, see the sump in base of pyramid for storage of water. National Geographic, some 14 years ago, published an article, and a real photo of the hieroglyphics from the walls of inside the pyramid. The article quoted that these were yet unknown hieroglyphics from within the pyramid. It is from these glyphs that are, if you like, the dashboard schematics for the operation of the pyramid.

Whew. OK.

Your post still is lacking in clarity. What in the good name of reason does the Temple of Solomon or the Ark of the Covenant have to do with the Giza Pyramids? Do you have a link for your source information? Please provide it. This is ATS. We require links to support your theories.

What exactly is "Hydro H2o@ Atomic (6)"? Please clarify what that means. I'm confused by that.

Also, research of the pyramids at Giza has proven that there are NO hieroglyphs on the interior of the pyramids. Can you please link the article you are referring to? Again, this is ATS, and pics or it isn't real. I do believe you will have a REALLY hard time finding any pics that are proven to be hieroglyphs from the INSIDE of the pyramid. Yes, I am calling you out. Please provide us ATS members with substantial documentation of your theories.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Creighton.
I think what the others posting on here need to look at are your previous threads on here.
Very interesting and educational.
Here,I will provide some links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

So,my question is why did the AE go to great lengths to do all of this?
A warning to future societies?
Or a grand scale monument to honor their God's.
What were their purpose?
And,has this been duplicated across the globe.
Thanks,
Kevin Doyel
edit on 30-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

wonderfull responce to answer you quaries firstly I am totaly uneducated only for self education at 63 years old I am a recluse only taught my self to auto write it all being automatic in 1997 it appears that my gramma some how detracts from my intellagence you will quickly find out is very sharp indeed I am also an ASPY Sav/Ough on geo physics and I specialize in quantum atomic optics of HydroH 2o @ Atomic (6) and on this level can hold any so called Professor out to piss regadless of my Grammatical capasity words are only a means of understanding knowlage or imparting it where you correct my gramma or puntuation marks is your problem try using the same knowlage to do the above instead of me relying opon some computer correction my experance with your above suggestion is that the computer can change the complete meaning of the written word, and I prefer to maintain my iderviduality thanks so get use to it now what was your other concirn, surley you as an intellergant educated person you can understand what I wright just improvise show me an example where I have said something that means to the conty or the reverse of I what I have intermated , dont you know anything about short hand can you read it

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

so I see you dont believe that the cofer within the kings chamber did contain an Ark of covernance and am I to understand that your education did not involve basic physics ie what things are weighed on the atomic scale and what things are not i find your ignorrance as amusing as you find my gramma so thats check mate , now are you insinuating that you representing us being you ATS like I am not one I find that remark pompus and me being a fully bonafied member that has bad gramma is not therefore intiteled to make comment on an open forum under the conditions of your very own mandate so back off and if you take the time perhaps you may learn what Atomic 6 is further more if your so conceantious if you took the time to read this thread you will find I have explained severl times what Atomic six is and means as to posting other peoples evidance I thought you would have been well enough to have allready read it

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Whew, bulla, don't get so animated. I was pointing out a few of my pet peeves. I can derive what you are trying to say, but still, my beef is with you providing links to all the theories you have. Otherwise, myself and all the other members of ATS think you are just a rambling old fool. That is the way it works.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
To add, yes, the dimensions in the King's chamber sarcophagus is an exact fit for the Ark of the Covenant.

Scary. You put the Ark in there, and the presence of God comes down. Isn't the ark currently in Ethiopia?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

look I am to busy with my own research to tant it with some other lunatics meanderings whether he thinks its giong to sell books or not as far as pointing to other sites it will only be to point out where they have gone of the rails and as far as ATS members thinking I am but a rambling old fool well mate let me enlighten you son they thought the same thing about Tesla ,Einstine Planck Newton and Nostradarmus the indignation that one has to suffer when expossing the truth is a rod upon ones back Ither you can cut the mustard or you carnt with what you out line, to this my platform is not built on induendo supersisition or somone elses so called findings, its built apon my own research and a very solid litmus, to which given the oppertunity I shall publish upon ATS and let the ATS members condut that litmus for them selves and then I stand ready to except what they find being the litmus is bullet and bomb prof ok so while you dont know me and I may be new here I am no mans fool on my chosen subjects the pyramid happens to be just one

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

that's the question, for sure. i've read that the "sarcophagus" in the king's chamber is the same dimensions as the ark of the covenant and that the ark, was capable of generating and storing huge amounts of static electricity and that it acted like a gigantic capacitor.

edit, well it seems you've already been discussing that. that's my guess. that the great was an electrical device for some purpose, beyond which there's few clues.

edit on 30-10-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

hey mate I am impressed with your id page I think that water being almost glassed out looks just like my place you sure you didnt steel that via google from my back yard did you

But look further back in the thread I made a very sicsinked endovoure to explain precisly what I know as to what the ark of covernance was and is and its presice applacation including what it was used for

You understand that if it was a preequsite that one had to open with all the quoted files that you have aspoused then there would be 1000 pages attached to your communacation I just assume that people given there entrests make them self aware and have read the thread I do realize and I do the same that one gets busy and short cut the system to be at the spear head of whats currantly being said and mate Im far from being a tidy file keeper , you know the old addage an untidy desk means an active mind and an empty desk means----------

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

to add for those that have read the thread and discovered my outing on this thread the Atomic clocks baby pyramids, its not the only pyramid that has a clock see Kemtechec clock that was apon another and entirly differant pyramid system that was on the top of the pyramid in the floor as a mosaic from tiles liken to a sundial

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And before I foget seeing I have been castergated for no linkage of relvant files to substancieat the silly old fools cliams when I did give pertant linkage being King SolomansTemple and gave a perfect outline that any 12 year old could track down I was told , what the hell has that got to do with Giza Pyramid system and it was dismissed out of total ignorance , and i bring to attention and
quote see text

(Yes I am calling you out) and implying that this was for and on behalf of ATS , us members here at ATS have requirments that you show us linkages, to bloody bad if its all your own work and research and there is no linkages

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
NOTE from aurthor please do your own grammaical corrections
The reason there is nothing inside the Pyrmid is because at presant its totaly dry, but the only thing ment to go in there is Hydro H2o water, its an arterficial water fall that makes mist thats all the intire structure was designed and built to do, its format and size is totaly governed by the amount of water needed to be held at the required height, this also takes into account the results that need to be predisposed onto the eastern side and takes into account its vacume generating capassity, the intire thing is only ment to run for eight minutes and only twice a year

Now look, I can fully understand that some, if not all will be baffeled by the above, but there is a life time of solid research to support what I have said and to give you a linkage here is just one of many and at the same time, outs a long held crypitic that no one else has ever managed to unravel nor science nor accademic, but I do it for you right here on ATS for all to see and ponder

The crypitic is from Sir Issac Newton and he left no explanation it being a cunundrum I decode it for you

first the cunundrum ( Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps that you can climb)

Here is my synopsis

The pyramid is made of ground stones, it being a pyramid shape it has no beginning nor end, it has snakes and has the huge steps in the step chamber being so large one indeed would have to climb

Now to further help you, when seeing the word snake or snakes or its depiction, in ancient writings or glyphs then see Electromagnetic waves, thats what Newton had discovered and its why he had a huge entrest in King Solomans Temple where by if you care to check that site you will discover that the entire Temple was also design to just make mist that then is struck by the suns rays, given the mist is foating in gravity, then it consists of perfect spheres up untill the suns strikes it, there by causing Atomic distortion to accure to the spheres

It is for this reason one has to understand Quantum Geophysics and Atomic refratory factor of Hydro H2o @ Atomic six, which in laymans terms is the Atomic weight of the mist when its struck, but not after it has been

So you can get the guist of what I am attempting to do is explane a very complex issue and yet keep it simple enough for every one to comprhend, which was also Einstines , and all others same problem and is why everyone thought they we of there rocker, because to give linkage is extreamly difficult when its a vergin discovery as you then have to break entirly new ground as there is no other linkage , like Newton I have given you the means to see the King solomans Temple Example and then transfere what you see to Giza the only differance being the Temple resorted to boiling water to generate steam ie mist, while the Giza just drops it down the step chamber but the results are the same only Giza is massive compared to the temple

Further still this is all to do with Horus the (RA) Gods sacred geomatory, and the Ark of covernance was but a means of messuring the results, its an instoment, a tool , now if you have trouble understanding this then it will have nothing to do with my gramma, and the engineering used to build the giza system hasnt been reinvent yet now I again leave you with something to ponder myself not being religious, but its very relative to all the above very

Follow our rainbow to our promised land, and, Moses throw a stick upon the ground that made the snakes (insert by aurthor ( waves ), that made it hail

Now to give you more than just ancling, in to what I am saying, I say that it was Giza that was making all the rain in the promissed land and did so for thousands of years, now if you have any questions given your fields of expertise then please feel free to ask them, and I will respond to them, given the mandate of ATS

PS Scotts data is very relative to alignments and dare I say interstela communacation and travel via a meadiam that I can also cast light upon

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And for those with accerdemic abilty up to and beyond quamtum Atomis optics excceeding professor level but not limited to
I have the full schermatics of the pyramid as per builders specerfacation, this also includes but not limited to

(Snakes) wave lengths and frequancey dynamic speeds and lux wave diamators full duplacation factors angels of recieval and projection cathode and anode structure includes complete loop and dynamics of including peramiters regading time intersection that exceeds the speed of light by 7 fold this also includes Albert Einstines (completed)
theory of realitivity and its fianialized formatt that obiviously gives the scientific god factor and confirms the Higgs Boson with only one change its Bowsun not boson and I can supply on request full equation

And of further entrest I was calulating and coined the words Split Photonics long befor the Stanton Unerversity even contemplated the theory, it being its major reasearch platform now and I did so back in 2007 and another word that had to be developed to discribe the results of Giza which I must add, only emulates what mother nature dose 24/7/365 and has done so for billions of years, the word used to discribe Einstines piece that didnt fit in his equation he called constant, the word is HetrodynamicElectroDyhydro four ellerment wave array
which I add here is where all my data comes from, not from any books or other peoples research papers, as the entire data package I own it outright in my own rights, and please dont be shooked and supprised when I tell you that the logistics to open the door to the next dimention are within the schermatics

So perhapps you can now understand , coming down here on to a thead via ATS and trying to find the words to explain in laymans terms is not the eaesist thing to accomplish Given my disbility (writing) but I do so Because within my research is the entire answer to climate and its not a change its a train and it going in only one direction and that is the reason I appear on here, being out of concirn

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Bulla,start your own thread explaining everything you know.
Take your time.
We have all the time in the world.
Looking forward to it.
BTW: I sent you a u2u,if you know what that is.

edit on 31-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

this was well worth the time. best I've seen so far.

My guess is the "sarcophagus" held some sort of crystal, or stone or quartz or something like a resonating chamber as an integral part of the whole pyramid as some sort of energy generating beacon for the Annunaki. It is mentioned in tablets older than Egypt and was built sometime around 12 thousand years ago after the great deluge that swept up the southern oceans at the end of the last ice age. The polar cap broke loose and sent massive sheets of ice off the land and broke apart. I've often wondered how 40 days/nights of rain could flood the world and found out that it did actually rain for a month after the ice sheet broke apart most likely having some impact on the climate or even the salt conveyor belt type weather drivers. But anyway tsunamis flowed across what is now the Saudi Penninsula and Iraq and Turkey(accounts for Noah/Ziasudra landing on the slopes of Ararat) and wiped out the cities so the Annunaki made the pyramid at Giza as one point in a triangle used for navigation.

There is a side story here where one of the "gods" called Marduk got into trouble and was locked inside the pyramid and left to die. So a couple of his clan, who knew about the construction under the pyramid got inside and blasted their way up through the stone and rescued Marduk. There is a rough cut tunnel in that area connecting the two tunnels and geologists say it appears to have been "blasted" and not cut.

After it was discovered he got out his cousin clan (who imposed his sentence) went inside and took out the crystals and stones which were parts of the whole and the pyramid wouldn't work without them. I'll bet they are also the ones responsible for the big gouge in the "tub". They would most likely have some sort of "rock melter" weapon too and they would know that the "tub's" dimensions were crucial to the design or tuning of the pyramid so chip off the corner and it's rendered useless like removing the spark plug.
edit on 31-10-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join