It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Z Day. 10-28-11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Well I would say it depends on which strain of zombie mayhem you have...Night of the Living dead or Resident Evil or 28 days....I would hope for a Night of the Living Dead strain, the fast ones would be a true nightmare. I am thinking more like a Walking Dead experience. My dreams are always of that type of zombie apocalypse.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Seriously,.?
You are having dreams of this stuff?
Maybe stop watching horror films?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I have been dreaming since I was little one and didn't see a zombie movie until i was in my 20's

SPOOKY...lol but I still don't believe it will happen

edit on 28-10-2011 by outandopen because: sp

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
Im on my way to the RV dealer to grab a NEW one, not like Dale and his P.O.S. motorhome. After im rolling in the "whale"(aint that original) ill be on my way home> my wife and kids are on the roof waiting.

.. Please don't shoot me Im tall, white, goofy looking, and Ill be carrying a tabasco Monster Slim Jim, a bag of Funyuns, and a throwback Pepsi.. Ill be wearing my 2 sizes too small cammies from the "suck" (usmc).

surplus store-- for all the overpriced 782 gear i couldn't afford
walmart-- for more batteries, funyuns, slim jims, and pepsi throwback
footlocker -- airmax's and jordans..they make you run faster and jump higher..

If anyone needs help, let me know..

Don't forget about the super high-def sunglasses and that sold on t.v. ear thingie that gives you super human hearing!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
of course this is a joke, zombies are a physical impossibility.....seriously do you really think that the zombies in the movies and video games can actually exist???

not a chance

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm thinking of throwing a Zombie Day Party...yay!

How does a nice brain buffet sound? Maybe a best Zombie Costume prize....

Help me out here folks...I want this to be the best ever Zombie Party
The one all other Zombie parties pale in comparison to....

Put on your tin foil thinking caps....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm surprised to see so many people dismissing rabies. This could certainly make people act like zombies.
Here's the symptoms:
www.medicinenet.com...
Delirium, drooling, convulsions, anxiety, stress, tension, excitability or combativeness, exaggerated sensation at the bite sight, loss of feeling in areas of the body (zombies always dragging one leg behind), hallucinations, loss of muscle function ("ungh, ungh" verbal/speech sounds), numbness/tingling, restlessness, insomnia, and difficulty swallowing (see "ungh, ungh").

If a swarm of rabid bats decended on a crowd of people, this could happen.
It should come as no surprise that one of the only ways to diagnose rabies in a dog is to cut its head off and study the brain (as far as I'm aware). Zombies must be shot in the head because we don't have time to disect the brain to make a positive on the rabies symptoms.

"Peru battles rabies outbreak"
www.bbc.co.uk...

Some local people have suggested this latest outbreak of attacks may be linked to the unusually low temperatures the Peruvian Amazon in recent years.

Hmm... it's already starting to become a really cold winter with unusually low temperatures.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You put it together well

Thanks for the light reading.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am so ready for a zombie apocalypse. Ive got guns, can get food quickly, friends and family that know how to build, shoot, and basic first aid.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why not a vampire apocalypse that would be SO much cooler!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Maybe "The Living Dead" type zombies are not real (maybe), but don't rule out the "28Days Later" type of zombie:
Rage Virus in the making

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hmm, the earthquake near Chile today.
6.9!

What do you call a 6.9?

A little "fun" interrupted by a PERIOD. (Ba Dum Tss) Pun!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0Mark

And this is relavant to what in this thread?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

If you believe this then you are already a zombie. Seek help immediately.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashertron

i had no clue that ATS allowed posts like yours.
what is this... 4 chan? ... loosin cred ATS staff... loosin cred....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
there is no way a zombie apocalypse could happen, just no way. I think that........................ (wait, there's a crazy looking guy banging on my door screaming, brb)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

in the end we all will eat it, BTW it is not the end for we are still here, when oh when is the ticket going to be punched? I either want out of it or to have some real fun, and Zombi slaying sounds like fun.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I hear ya, we all die in the end might as well have some fun. I too would want to go out fighting zombies or maybe vampires. Nah, zombies. But I wouldn't want to be turned into one so as soon as they were all over me and I didn't have any bullets left (or when I found out that I had been infected) I'd probably shoot myself.
And about the earlier question of can animals get infected. I'd have to say yes. There were those dog things in Resident Evil and I think I saw zombie dogs on Walking Dead or some other zombie movie. Ah, nothing cuter than a zombie boy and his zombie dog...

Edit: Sorry, if I ran out of bullets how could I shoot myself? So it would be save the last bullet for me type of thing or have a knife handy or something
edit on 29-10-2011 by tinfoilsrule because: Added correction

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

i fear getting bit more than turning, by that time who cares Im dead..

But i would try and jump off something, as my main objective will be rooftops..A toolbag with cordless drill and recip saw, in my opinion are PRICELESS as I can quickly cut a hole in any roof. And fat zipties make simple and quick locks that we can open with a blade but zombies can't..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join