It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Z Day. 10-28-11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm listening to Alex Jones rerun from yesterday (10-27-11)
He says the word "zombie" at least 30 times during the show. in different occasions. I think he knows something.

I predict that today will be the beginning of the planned Zombie Apocalypse.
not because alex jones said it.

these are the circumstantial reasoning for this to be the day...

cdc zombie site
dark knight
mayan calendar ending now not 12-21-12
e-cat test
holloween
occupy
simpsons clock
harold camping (mimicking 7 days warning to noah) 21st + 7 = 28
way too many zombie walks today - it's rediculous
nov 9th emergency broadcast system coming up
bible references zombiesm many times.. and the bible is a playbook for those in charge...
"28" days weeks , months later "days are numbered" tagline of the movie franchise...
Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are in alignment on October 28th, 2011 possibly an earthquake sets it off...

and on top of this..a TOP director at the CDC just got arrested for child molestation and bestiality...
look -www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com... could this be a set-up patsy .. having a psychopath in charge

this show on tv "walking dead" is like a "how to" book of how to survive... each episode shows a lesson on how to deal with a certain circumstance that would really come up. plus the virus in that show came form the CDC

possibly it will begin softly.. like a flu epidemic.. then the people who die from it.. in the hospitals.. come back to life and it spreads..

i'm serious... i have forseen this...

good luck to you all...
zombies are called Zack. they do not respond to that name. hope you got a machete.

edit on 10/28/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
EOTW report from top of the mountain Georgia, USA. Oct. 28, 8:35 am.EST.

A little foggy, that's normal for this time of year. I hear my goats calling me to let them out of their pen...normal behavior.

Cats, and dog all happy. Well, except for Phoebe my fat old cat...she resents anyone else eating....all food should be held in reserve for only her. Yup, all normal on the animal front.

All electronics working as they should. I'm getting ready to pack hand made soaps to take to the craft fair tomorrow....will be posting reports until the day is officially over in my neck of the world.

Des

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

All Alex Jones knows is how to rile up the weak minded.

The dude is a pro.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
yup, but I can onnnnly WISH that zombies will come about in my lifetime

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

well what do you know some one got it right for i am dead... dead on my feet i tell ya... dead tired that is, does that count? or maybe i an a Zombie, get up, Post on ATS ,eat, go to work be in time, never complain, do the work, get off, go home, post on a ATS, sleep,get up, Post on ATS ,eat, go to work be in time, never complain, do the work, get off, go home, post on a ATS, sleep after reading this I do think i am a zombie oh did I say i'm dead on my feet?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yea, and I read "World War Z" too. Perhaps we can all hope for Brad Pitt to finish the movie version and then take up arms against "Zack" in real life.

I'm not sure if anyone's aware of this, but I hate to break it to you that zombies aren't real!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Bring it on! I payed good money for a Global Zombie Cataclysm a while back, and I'm still waiting...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I've been preparing by playing Black Ops and I'm ready to go! WAIT...I just realized that my controller isn't a shotgun. No not my brains!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

or maybe i an a Zombie, get up, Post on ATS ,eat, go to work be in time, never complain, do the work, get off, go home, post on a ATS, sleep,get up,

I hear ya, maybe I'm a zombie too. Maybe the zombie apocalypse has come and gone and we're all zombies. Maybe the real zomibes are not the brain eating fiends but those who just go along as if everything is normal or those who don't do anything with their lives. There are fates worse than death.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maybe the virus that creates the zombies is planned for release today.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

I'm not sure if anyone's aware of this, but I hate to break it to you that zombies aren't real!

tell that to secret government scientists that operate under black budget.
or you could just tell that to the guy that created zombie mice....Zombie Mouse Master Extends Lifespans

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule

Originally posted by bekod

or maybe i an a Zombie, get up, Post on ATS ,eat, go to work be in time, never complain, do the work, get off, go home, post on a ATS, sleep,get up,

I hear ya, maybe I'm a zombie too. Maybe the zombie apocalypse has come and gone and we're all zombies. Maybe the real zomibes are not the brain eating fiends but those who just go along as if everything is normal or those who don't do anything with their lives. There are fates worse than death.

Everything is perfectly normal. Sshhhhh... go back to work.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Please tell me this thread is meant to be a joke. I can't take much more of this doomsday idiocy.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Please tell me this thread is meant to be a joke. I can't take much more of this doomsday idiocy.

I hope so....cause, I'm laughing my arse off

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yess
it must be the absolute reason why the November 9th day the gov. is gonna shut
down all communications to the nation because that asteroid is gonna wizz by and supercharge
all the zombies the the Government knows it.... Yeah that MUST be Part of this..

edit on 28-10-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wait... do animals become zombies too?
If not, who will take care of my dogs?

I know there's a business who will take care of your pets after the rapture... what about post-zombie pet insurance?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
Wait... do animals become zombies too?
If not, who will take care of my dogs?

I know there's a business who will take care of your pets after the rapture... what about post-zombie pet insurance?
Yes animals do also
and you will most likely become in a fight with your once loved pets
over some brains of a passerby not yet infected with the "Virius"

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Im on my way to the RV dealer to grab a NEW one, not like Dale and his P.O.S. motorhome. After im rolling in the "whale"(aint that original) ill be on my way home> my wife and kids are on the roof waiting.

.. Please don't shoot me Im tall, white, goofy looking, and Ill be carrying a tabasco Monster Slim Jim, a bag of Funyuns, and a throwback Pepsi.. Ill be wearing my 2 sizes too small cammies from the "suck" (usmc).

surplus store-- for all the overpriced 782 gear i couldn't afford
walmart-- for more batteries, funyuns, slim jims, and pepsi throwback
footlocker -- airmax's and jordans..they make you run faster and jump higher..

If anyone needs help, let me know..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Cool. Time to make the donuts. I never let a good crisis go to waste, and this is a prime opportunity for me. Its kinda like when roofers and siding installers salivate after a tornado. Zombie response, reclamation and disposal. Yee HAW!

BBL, off to buy more plywood, shells, and shine my crowbar.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

As much as I would LOVE a zombie apocalypse, (being dreaming dreams of them for a good decade or more) I seriously doubt as in 100% doubt it would ever happen. But we can dream.It really would be fantastic though. Whenever I have a dream a zombie episode I lay there thinking how I would handle where I would go etc... so at least I am prepared in the off chance it could happen.

Enjoy your fantasy though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join