It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona's KPHO CBS 5 running nightly news series calling those who oppose vaccines "terrorists"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Arizona's KPHO CBS 5 is running a bunch of 10pm news stories against Anti-Vaccination activists trying to treat those who refuse vaccinations as terrorists. Tonight's story (10-27-2011) was about those who choose to expose their kids to chicken pox the natural way. Tomorrow night's 10pm story (10-28-2011) is supposed to be scare tactics....blaming those who have not been vaccinated for the diseases that those vaccinated contract.

Is there any common sense to their logic? C'mon. If someone vaccinates their kids twice for chicken pox and then they catch the chicken pox anyways...KPHO CBS 5 wants to blame those who were not vaccinated for it. No, it's not the fault of the unvaccinated. It's the fault of the pharmaceutical companies who lied and claimed that their vaccines worked when they don't.

Tomorrow Night's Scare Tactics story will be called "Personal Decision, Public Danger." 10-28-2011 Where they will undoubtedly try to blame those who refuse vaccinations for every disease that those vaccinated catch.

Tonight's Story 10-27-2011 was called "Mail Order Diseases". Quoting sections of the story.

Doctors and medical experts are concerned about a new trend taking place on Facebook. Parents are trading live viruses through the mail in order to infect their children.

The Facebook group is called "Find a Pox Party in Your Area." According to the group's page, it is geared toward "parents who want their children to obtain natural immunity for the chicken pox."

On the page, parents post where they live and ask if anyone with a child who has the chicken pox would be willing to send saliva, infected lollipops or clothing through the mail.

-snip-

In rare cases children can die from not getting vaccinated. Dr. Jacobson said that he had a child in the hospital that died at 14 months due to chicken pox pneumonia.

Arizona's KPHO CBS5 Investigates mail order diseases

So naturally after watching the story I googled this Facebook page to see what the reaction was to the newstory. The people are in hysterics.

Facebook: Find A Pox Party

And those who were scared by the KPHO CBS 5 running a one-sided story and not presenting all the facts have turned the Facebook page into cursing words and pictures of finger gestures. So the news created public hysteria where there was none.

And I think to myself....this is ridiculous!

So I'll tell my own chickenpox story so maybe some of you can relate to.

OB/GYN SENDS KID TO PUBLIC SCHOOL WITH CHICKEN POX

When I was in the 1st grade I caught the chickenpox. (Wood Elementary, Tempe) Yes, my mother saw the pox on my face, she took my temperature and I had a fever and she sent me to school anyway. My mother is an OB/GYN. Yes, an OB/GYN who knew that her child had chickenpox sent her child to school with the pox!

I go to class and the teacher immediately sent me to the nurse. Then the nurse called my mom and my mom refused to pick me up. So I spent the school day in the nurse's office. My mom shows up and her and the nurse argue. The nurse telling her that I could infect the other kids and that I had to stay home from school.

The next day, my chickenpox stopped. No fever. I think I only had about 15 pox lesions on my body before my immune system fought them off. Even with no fever, I had to stay home from school for a day. But the very next day, I went back.

My little sister was the next to catch the very same strain. She had about 30-40 pox on her body and stayed out of school for less than a week. My older sister caught it next and was sick in bed for 2 weeks. My older sister who had a weaker immune system than us biotched and complained blaming the both of us for her illness.

But my older sister's weakened immune was caused by my mother. Since she was the first born, my mother over-sterilized everything. My older sister ended up allergic to just about everything. My mother thought that the way to handle kids was to keep everything as sterile as a hospital, but all it did was give my older sister such a weak immune system that she was allergic to everything and each time she gets sick it's twice as long as a normal person. Therefore, creating a bubble of cleanliness sterilized like a hospital in your home is about the worst thing that you can do to a child.

edit on 28-10-2011 by MapMistress because: shortened title

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
CHICKENPOX VACCINE v. THE REAL CHICKENPOX

Awhile back I looked up chickenpox and noticed that some of these schools required chickenpox vaccine nowadays. (I don't have kids myself) As I was googling around, I came across the CDC's webpage on the chickenpox vaccine. It stated that children can still get the chickenpox if vaccinated, but that they will only have less than 50 lesions and be sick for a week.

If a vaccinated person does get varicella, it is usually a very mild case with fewer lesions (usually less than 50, which are frequently not vesicular), mild or no fever, and a quicker recovery. Persons with rash, however, are infectious.

CDC Q&A on Chickenpox Vaccine

Also.

A breakthrough infection is defined as a case of wild-type varicella that occurs in a person more than 42 days after vaccination following exposure to wild-type virus. A breakthrough infection is usually mild; patients typically have low or no fever, develop fewer than 50 skin lesions, and experience a shorter duration of illness compared to unvaccinated individuals with natural infection.

CDC FAQ on Chickenpox

I thought What a joke?!?! Are you kidding me? These kids nowadays have to get this vaccine. The CDC website says it doesn't even give them full protection, but claims the vaccine is "good" because a kid will get less than 50 lesions!

When I got the chickenpox full strength before vaccines, I had less than 15 lesions. My immune system fought it off in less than a day. Most consider me to have an Alpha immune system. My little sister who has an average immune system still only had 30-40 lesions off the same chickenpox strain.

But the CDC thinks that a vaccine allegedly protects kids by giving them 50 lesions or less. Please. What a waste of money! The kids are better off getting the natural strain if you get more lesions with the vaccine than a kid would have without the vaccine.

That chickenpox vaccine is a pure joke. Kids get more lesions with the vaccine, then not getting the vaccine at all.

Even right now, there's all kinds of kids who have been vaccinated twice who are still catching chickenpox. As of 10-21-2011 there are kids at Tunstall Middle School in Chatham, Virginia who have been vaccinated TWICE to chickenpox that have caught it.

School Reports Cases of Chicken Pox in Vaccinated Children

I have no doubt that KPHO CBS 5 will attempt to blame the unvaccinated for it in their newstory tomorrow night. But it isn't the unvaccinated causing it. These pharmaceutical companies have clearly marketed a bunk product. Their chickenpox vaccines even if injected twice just aren't protecting the kids against chickenpox. That's not the fault of the unvaccinated; it's the fault of the pharmaceutical companies!

Any vaccine claiming to offer protection against chickenpox and the CDC claims that with the vaccine the kids will get 50 or less lesions...that's a bunk vaccine! You get less lesions from the real chickenpox and no vaccine.

Arizona Chickenpox Parties

CHILDREN'S IMMUNE SYSTEMS WEAKER NOW THAN IN THE PAST

With the pop-a-pill culture and looking at how all these children nowadays get vaccine after vaccine, yet those children get sicker than a person non-vaccinated...are these children's immune systems just getting weaker and weaker?

Pop-a-pill, take a shot. A middle class who thinks that they can buy their kids' health in a bottle and a syringe. But they can't buy their kids' health that way. If they could then kids twice vaccinated for chickenpox wouldn't catch the chickenpox at all. But they do. If parents could buy their children's health in a syringe then the whooping cough vaccine ought to protect them. But it doesn't anymore. There's kids vaccinated several times that still catch Pertussis (Whooping Cough). And now, to make money, Pertussis Vaccine makers are trying to contend that everyone needs their vaccine every 3 years. How odd. Pertussis vaccine worked just fine for 59 years, but now all of a sudden, the pharmaceutical companies claim you need a shot every 3 years. Bogus! Pharmaceutical companies are selling bunk products, because they know that the way to make money is making everyone get shot after shot.

It's not the fault of the unvaccinated that pharmaceutical companies are intentionally selling bunk products to the public...offering vaccines that don't protect anyone. They know that public scare drives their market. The more Americans that are sick, the more money they make as pharmaceutical companies. The more fear-mongering the media does, the more money they make as pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yet their products-vaccines aren't protecting children anyway. The unvaccinated catching chickenpox, flu, measles, mumps, pertussis at full strength....they are truly the only immune.

Find another way to build your own immune systems and your kids immune systems. Because the pharm companies only make money off Americans being sick. They don't want you to have strong immune systems or they'd lose money.

DIGGING AROUND INTO KPHO CBS 5's AGENDA

I googled around to see why CBS 5, the Arizona syndicate might be running these fear-mongering stories. Turns out they have a history of it.

When their national syndicate CBS Evening News was running a piece about harmful mercury in vaccines, the local Arizona syndicate KPHO 5 ran a story opposing the national syndicate. Very odd. The local KPHO ran a story claiming that "mercury in vaccines was safe."

The problem is that a proposed ban might include thiomersal, also known as thimerosal, a mercury compound used to prevent contamination and extend the shelf life of vaccines, many scientists say. It is used in about 300 million shots worldwide, against diseases including flu, tetanus, hepatitis B, diptheria and meningitis.

"Not being able to use mercury is not a viable option," said David Wood, a WHO vaccines expert.

Wood said there isn't a viable alternative to thiomersal at the moment. If banned, pharmaceuticals would likely have to switch to preservative-free vaccines, which would complicate the supply chain and vaccination campaigns in poor countries, since the injections would have a much shorter shelf life. Costs would also spike since manufacturers would need to reconfigure their factories.

-snip-

Concerns were also heightened after the U.S. decided to largely remove thiomersal from many injections as a precautionary measure in the 1990s. Numerous studies have found no sign the mercury compound is risky but many anti-vaccine groups still believe it may be linked to autism and other health problems.

KPHO: Talk of treaty ban on mercury concerns scientists

Are you kidding me? Are the employees of KPHO all willing to line up their kids for shots of mercury in their bodies? What's the money angle KPHO? Why defend people injecting mercury into children, INSTEAD of truly defending the children?!?!

And sure enough, each time CBS National News exposes a bad vaccine or additives harmful to humans in the vaccines, the local Arizona KPHO CBS 5 runs an opposing story. They don't seem to care if they contradict the story of their National syndicate. Which can mean one of several things.
1. Could mean that those running the local syndicate have personal funds invested in pharmaceutical companies and they don't want to harm their personal profits, so they run a story opposing the national CBS syndicate.
2. Could mean that an employee of the local syndicate might be married or related to a staff member of a pharmaceutical company so they are more interested in opposing the national syndicate for their personal relations.
3. Could mean that they have a retirement fund for employee invested in pharmaceutical companies.
4. Could mean that a pharmaceutical company could have reached a personal money-deal with a local reporter to run a story, even if it opposes the national CBS news syndicated story.

Patterns in KPHO's Pharmaceutical Stories

Merck - KPHO nearly always runs stories defending Merck products and vaccines, even if the CBS National syndicate is exposing bad practices of Merck. And I will add that prior to the story on the chickenpox ran tonight, Merck was the only one running commercials. They got a time slot in at 9:45pm, 15 minutes before the special aired for Dulera asthma medication.

Pfizer- KPHO runs articles defending Pfizer even when the national CBS syndicate runs stories exposing bad practices of Pfizer. KPHO also runs stories telling consumers not to buy generic brands of Pfizer products, telling them only to buy the expensive name brand.

Bayer- KPHO seems to have only run one article of Bayer showing them in a bad light. The rest of the stories are more Bayer-defensive.

Sanofi-Aventis- KPHO attacks Sanofi-Aventis in nearly every story even if just reporting it's stock values it's done in a mocking way.

GlaxoSmithKline- KPHO is mainly running favorable stories about GSK charities. But then 3 bad stories. And one defending counterfeits, telling people not to buy generic forms of GSK meds.

Novartis- KPHO in nearly every article on Novartis seems more like an attack, EXCEPT marketing one of Novartis' breast cancer drugs which is more like a commercial than a news story.

Obviously the local syndicate KPHO can be bought to run a story, even if that story opposes something that the National CBS news syndicate airs. You'd think they'd get fired or something.

edit on 28-10-2011 by MapMistress because: fixed boldface

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
That Facebook page is horrendous.

Look, i'm all for natural immunity, but sending used lollipops and saliva in the mail to feed to your child is outrageous and should be made illegal.

I'm not keen on vaccinating, but i will for the more major diseases...that page should be brought down and the parents prosecuted.

Your child could catch anything from god-knows who!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Look, i'm all for natural immunity, but sending used lollipops and saliva in the mail to feed to your child is outrageous and should be made illegal.

I'm not keen on vaccinating, but i will for the more major diseases...that page should be brought down and the parents prosecuted.

Not to be harsh, and I'm not judging the rest of your political spectrum of views.. but it's statements like these that are allowing for the erosion of our personal liberties. No, it should not be made illegal, and no, parents should not be prosecuted. Nobody is forcing you, or anybody else for that matter, to take part in what that page is offering. It's called freedom

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

The child isn't old enough to decide if they want the disease for their self yet (in any form, including vaccine).

It should be illegal to enforce anything on minors.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This whole vaccine battle makes me sick and scares the living spit out of me.. I know there are many polarized debates going on in America right now where each side is irrevocably convinced that they are right, but for some reason the vaccine thing gets me much more heated than most arguments. Maybe because it's so direct. I can discuss things like immigration, economic policy, etc.. all day, and usually keep an open mind, but when it comes to putting stuff that has aborted fecal material, squalene and mercury into my body or the bodies of loved ones, I find little room for discussion.

But in terms of the OP.. the vaccine issue is only half of it. To refer to those who exercise their freedoms and question faulty science TERRORISTS.. that's just insane. And sad. And scary. I had actually been waiting to see what the next group of intelligent American citizens to be deemed 'terrorists' would be..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Not to be harsh, and I'm not judging the rest of your political spectrum of views.. but it's statements like these that are allowing for the erosion of our personal liberties. No, it should not be made illegal, and no, parents should not be prosecuted. Nobody is forcing you, or anybody else for that matter, to take part in what that page is offering. It's called freedom

And what about the freedom of the children who are being subject to it? These children dont have a choice nor understand the consequences (potential) to make up their own minds.

Its called human rights, and the human rights of these little ones who are being fed saliva from whom ever without choice is the issue. They kids have no rights here and its wrong...doesnt matter anyway you look at it, its wrong!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

But they ARE forcing other to take part in it by sending it through the mail. It exposes everyone from the carrier that picks up that package, transports that package and every piece of mail it touches along the way...not to mention all the people that THOSE people and packages come into contact with.

You should be free to build a natural immunity if you can, but you don't have the right to carelessly expose others in such a reckless way by intentionally sending an infectious biological agent through the mail.

Plus that's just gross

edit on 10/28/2011 by ReluctantBlossom because: add

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MapMistress

S&F thanks for the heads up

these pox parties are actually a form of alternative medicine, in this case, immunity boosting, hence the wrath of the media [sponsored by big-pharma]

not a wise use of facebook as it gives big-pharma and it's media shills a target.

funny how they want to accuse these parents of being bio-terrorists, when big pharna is the major bio terrorist and chemwar-mongerers on the planet. such obvious projection by the psychopaths, are they becoming stupider? or are we becoming more aware?

hmmm from the esoteric view it is well known to occultists that many vaccinations also serve as a form of chemical lobotomy specifically damage to the pineal gland, in order to rob the victim of psychic abilities.

why the sudden increased impetus to damage peoples 3rd-eye?

what don't they want you to See ?

www.whale.to...

"Doctors have throughout time made fortunes on killing their patients with their cures. The difference in psychiatry is that it is the death of the soul." – R.D. Laing, MD.

"We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man’s vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times."—Credo Mutwa

"The time will come - and it may not be far off - when quite different tendencies will come up at a congress like the one held in 1912 and people will say: It is pathological for people to even think in terms of spirit and soul. 'Sound' people will speak of nothing but the body. It will be considered a sign of illness for anyone to arrive at the idea of any such thing as a spirit and - you can be quite sure of it - a medicine will be found for this. At Constantinople the spirit was made non-existent. The soul will be made non-existent with the aid of a drug. Taking a 'sound point of view', people will invent a vaccine to influence the organism as early as possible, preferably as soon as it is born, so that this human body never even gets the idea that there is a soul and spirit.
The two philosophies of life will be in complete opposition. One movement will need to reflect how concepts and ideas may be developed to meet the reality of soul and spirit. The others, the heirs of modern materialism, will look for the vaccine to make the body 'healthy', that is, makes its constitution such that this body no longer talks of such rubbish as soul and spirit, but takes a 'sound' view of the forces which live in engines and in chemistry and let planets and suns arise from nebulae in the cosmos. Materialistic physicians will be asked to drive the souls out of humanity."
The Fall of the Spirits of Darkness - Oct 7, 1917 (lecture 5)

tangentially related news: Telepath Goes to Hospital for Help, But Gets Victimized* Instead [*implanted]http://educate-yourself.org/lte/hospitalchipping01sep11.shtml
edit on 28-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, my youngest was definitely the exception to the CDC rule about less than 50 if vaccinated. Both of my sons were, (I wouldn't do it again) and his older brother brought it home from school. That poor boy had them so bad they were in his mouth, throat, everywhere. I'm guessing at LEAST 200 or more. He still has a few scars.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom

But they ARE forcing other to take part in it by sending it through the mail. It exposes everyone from the carrier that picks up that package, transports that package and every piece of mail it touches along the way...not to mention all the people that THOSE people and packages come into contact with.

You should be free to build a natural immunity if you can, but you don't have the right to carelessly expose others in such a reckless way by intentionally sending an infectious biological agent through the mail.

Plus that's just gross

edit on 10/28/2011 by ReluctantBlossom because: add

Alright, alright, the lollipop thing is really gross and probably not very safe. I was referring more to the "pox parties" though. I don't see anything wrong with that

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Vaccines are suppose to protect you from a disease.

Those whom are un-vaccinated are technically the only ones at increased risk.

Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE, that non-vaccinated people can endanger vaccinated people in any way.

In FACT, it's the other way around. Vaccinated people pose a threat to un-vaccinated because they can give them a weakened version of the disease (potentially).

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well technically, everyone who ever sent a letter or package in the mail was unknowingly sending infectious agents.

Just exposing something to the air contaminates it.

However this rarely ever causes significant infection since we are mostly immune to these agents due to their prevalence.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh one more thing. You make a good point here but I have a question.

If people don't have a right to expose others to a disease, than why is it ok to make vaccinations mandatory? That's forcing people to be exposed to far more dangerous diseases.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX

The child isn't old enough to decide if they want the disease for their self yet (in any form, including vaccine).

It should be illegal to enforce anything on minors.

I have a feeling you might not have any kids of your own. Just a hunch.

My kids don't like to eat their dinner sometimes, and I enforce it on them and make them eat it. (Within reason of course).

It should be legal for parents to do what they know is best for their kids, and illegal for outsiders such as yourself, to intervene in any way at all. You really should mind your own business rather than calling for laws to govern how parents raise their children.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
chicken pox huh, you know the story behind that one? they invented it to be a vaccine against smallpox, and now its its own disease. and now IT needs a vaccination?

on your bike WHO.
edit on 28/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
funny how they want to accuse these parents of being bio-terrorists, when big pharna is the major bio terrorist and chemwar-mongerers on the planet. such obvious projection by the psychopaths, are they becoming stupider? or are we becoming more aware?

For pharmaceutical companies to push a media agenda, labelling those that refuse their products "terrorists", that's calling the kettle black. Even if a group of parents is trading spit on lollipops for chickenpox, it is the pharmaceutical companies taking apart genetic strains in chickenpox for alleged research and recombining them. The parents trading lollipops aren't remixing the chickenpox strains, pharm companies do that.

What's really a bad parent? Someone who blindly gets every vaccine and injects their child without ever researching each vaccine? Or a parent who does research and makes educated choices about which vaccines they want to give their kids and which vaccines to avoid? I'd say the parent not researching each vaccine and just blindly injecting their kids is the bad parent. What's their excuse? They could have googled articles to see if it's safe. It would have only taken an hour of their time. They could have double checked the online VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) database to see what kind of side effects and bad reactions were reported.

It's the parents who don't spend an hour googling and checking vaccines BEFORE having their kids injected who are the bad parents. Not those who bother to do the research who make educated choices.

We've all been duped by one vaccine or another. Whether it was a promise that a flu shot would protect us from the flu and we caught the flu anyway or some chickenpox vaccine...we've all been duped at least once.

To be labelled "terrorists" if we don't go out and buy another vaccine that doesn't protect us anyway is absurd!

And to the parents afraid that the unvaccinated might make your kids sick...if the vaccine you bought was any good, then it should protect your kids. But if your kids catch something they were vaccinated for...sue the pharm company that provided the vaccine. They sold you a product that didn't work.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'll attempt to argue no harm even though I don't necessarily agree with the whole mail thing myself.

Most postal workers come from a generation before the vaccine. They are immune because they had chickenpox as children. Even though there's sticky stamps and sticky-close envelopes, there's also still licker-stamps and licker-envelopes. Technically postal workers are already exposed to a wide-range of spit on envelopes and stamps. Hopefully a postal worker has a stronger immunity than the average person after being exposed to spit-licked envelopes and spit-licked stamps from the general public for a number of years.

And it probably is a crime to send infectious agents through the mail. But I really don't see anything wrong with a chickenpox party. You probably get more germs off a gas pump, ATM keys, or even handling cash money.

People seem to forget that this is America. There's always going to be an influx of people illegal or legit into the United States, many by the millions from 3rd world countries. That illegal or legit influx of people coming to work or visit the United States are ALWAYS going to bring in diseases whether it be the flu, chickenpox, whooping cough, measles, mumps, or even polio.

There is no way that WHO can vaccinate every person in those 3rd world countries for all of those diseases. They've been trying for 50+ years and still haven't done it. So the REALITY is there will always be people coming to America infected with those diseases.

If vaccinated Americans catch any disease coming in from countries and persons not vaccinated, then it is the fault of the vaccine maker for providing an inadequate product. If Americans vaccinated want to be whiners blaming the unvaccinated...got news "Survival of the Fittest". It's blunt and harsh, but a reality. Same way it's been for 2 million years of humanity--Survival of the Fittest.

Can't stop the influx into the United States from 3rd world diseases entering, right. Who's fit to survive? Is it going to be those who bought vaccine after vaccine and their kids still get sick? Or will it be those who pick and chose which vaccines to give their kids and which ones not to give their kids? And if in the event of choosing not to vaccinate, then those exposed to the real disease (flus, pox) are the ones that are truly immune with the proper defense systems.

Sounds cruel. But survival of diseases (bacterial or viral) is cruel. Nature is cruel. It's not handed to you on a powder puff. Nor is it handed to children on a powder puff.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Intentionally mailing germs, except if done in accordance with strict USPS regulations, is a federal crime. If done with the "intent to injure," it carries a 20 year prison sentence. If it kills someone--and people can die of chicken pox--the punishment is life in prison. If I were a federal prosecutor, and I found out someone was sending germs through the US mails with the intent to infect, and thereby injure, innocent children, I'd be looking for someone to make an example out of.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join