It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who have not seen it:The Men Who Killed Kennedy:The Coup d'Etat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here's the classic documentary about the JFK assassination.When I first watched it was on A&E a few months after JFK came out.Then it was moved to History Channel and then a funny thing happened the creator and director of the documentary began to show ep's that heavily implicated LBJ and the Texas oligarchs.Which pissed off Lady Bird Johnson and Jack Valenti who was a close aide of Lyin Lyndon they brought enough pressure to bare on the History Channel to pull the entire thing off.

edit on 113131p://3326 by mike dangerously because: corrected the link!

edit on 113131p://3526 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 113131p://3626 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Actually, there are three banned episodes from The Men Who Killed Kennedy. When I bought the original DVDs from the History Channel store, I found there were three missing: The one with Judyth Vary Baker (The Lovers), the one about LBJ, and the last one done, implicating the Secret Service's involvement in allowing their president to be slaughtered by them standing down.

I tried to buy the "banned episodes" from an online seller in the UK, but it read my IP address and said that, because my location was in North America, I was not allowed to purchase it!!

I ended up buying the banned episodes from eBay from some brave people who felt that others had a right to see them, because nobody will ever see them again on TV. Between the Bush family, the Johnson family, and a few others with something to hide and money to hide it with, the History channel had to turn over the originals and were paid off never to air them again.

All the episodes are good, but those three banned ones are the bomb! A must-see. I believe that the last time I checked, you could see them on youtube, unless they have been removed for some stupid reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I ended up buying the banned episodes from eBay from some brave people who felt that others had a right to see them, because nobody will ever see them again on TV.

Feel free to post those episodes -------------------> here

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Somebody help me out with how to embed videos, pictures, etc. I haven't been doing very well with the technical aspects of posting on here! I would be happy to share them, especially "The Lovers" because I have gotten to know Judyth Vary Baker through the internet, and she is such a great person, and a brave one too, who has had several attempts on her life for coming out with her story, and now lives in exile, sometimes in Sweden and sometimes in Turkey.

She also just wrote a book called "Me and Lee", in which she tells her story and also shows proof to back up her claims. She autographed it for me with a message and signed her name with "in exile" underneath. I was glad, because honestly, she is really coming out strong with her story and maybe the next attempt on her life may be successful. People who try to tell their story that conflicts with the Warren Commission tend to end up deceased.

After I saw The Lovers, I went to the Ft. Worth cemetery where Oswald is buried, and took a picture of his gravestone. I put a small American flag on it and a red rose. Then I put a sign above it which says "Innocent until PROVEN guilty." I sent it to her and she was so happy to know that not everybody looks on LHO as a psycho lone killer.

Anyway, sorry to go off on a tangent.....explain to me how to embed videos to share and I would be more than happy to share them. They are worth watching!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I saw those episodes as well and you are right. They portray Big J in a very dismal light. Same with J. Edgar Hoover, and Tropicante(?) if I am not mistaken. Saw them once and pooof! So the rewrite of history continues by that very same beast at the top of this country. You know when they air a show once and never again that somebody was hittin close to the mark.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
While not entirely surprising, it is still a slap in the face to be presented with what our country is capable of doing to our leaders, or anyone else they want silenced. I would love to see the episodes as well! I may be trolling eBay later... haha!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's Ep:2 also,in order to post vids for you tube you just copy the vids ID number.it's on the search bar if your on youtube. Then you click on the vid:youtube tab and paste the number.

edit on 123131p://0526 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ep:3

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Can't believe I never saw this before, there are actually 9 episodes, all available on YT. From the description:

The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a 9-part video documentary series about the John F. Kennedy assassination by Nigel Turner[1] that began with two 50 minutes segments originally aired on 25 October 1988 in the United Kingdom, titled simply Part One and Part Two. The programmes were produced by Central Television for the ITV network, and were immediately followed by a studio discussion on the issues titled The Story Continues, chaired by broadcaster Peter Sissons. The United States corporation, Arts & Entertainment Company, purchased the rights to the original two segments. In 1989, the series was nominated for a Flaherty Documentary Award.[2] The series was re-edited with additional material into three 50 minute programmes in 1991, which were again shown by ITV. A sixth episode appeared in 1995. The series typically aired in November every year, but also from time to time during the year as repeats. But in November, 2003, when three additional segments ("The Final Chapter") were added by the History Channel, the consequences were so immense that the entire series is no longer aired, though the History Channel still sells DVD copies of the first six documentaries. Of course, the Corporate control got it's way and the History channel no longer airs the series after apologizing to LBJ widow, even after one of the conspirators, E HOWARD HUNT, named him at the top of the list on his death bed confession. I could not come up with a better quality video.

And here is the episode mentioned above, "The Love Affair".

edit on 28-10-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Thanks for the thread and also the videos. The American people have been lied to and conditioned to accept propaganda for many years. It is all coming to light and being talked about.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thank you so much OP for making me aware of this series .
Episode 2 brought forward a theory that I was not aware of .

This is a MUST SEE series for anybody interested in the Kennedy murder .

S+F

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Can anyone point me towards links for al 9 of these episodes? I want to download them and burn them to DVD for archival purposes.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

You can just use a firefox addon like netvideohunter to download from youtube. Here is a link for downloads from rapidshare but haven't seen if they all work.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I ended up buying the banned episodes from eBay from some brave people who felt that others had a right to see them, because nobody will ever see them again on TV. Between the Bush family, the Johnson family, and a few others with something to hide and money to hide it with, the History channel had to turn over the originals and were paid off never to air them again.
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The more I read posts like yours the more we have to ask ourselves if we're no longer living in a free society. You can access banned videos over seas, but you can't easily access them from within a country supposedly to be the "leader of the free world."
edit on 28-10-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Feel free to post those episodes -------------------> here

For anyone else interested, the full episodes of the Men who killed Kennedy series can be found here:

Episode. 1: The Coup D'Etat // Episode. 2: The Forces Of Darkness // Episode. 3: The Cover-Up // Episode. 4: The Patsy // Episode. 5: The Witnesses // Episode. 6: The Truth Shall Set You Free // Episode. 7: The Smoking Guns // Episode. 8: The Love Affair // Episode. 9: The Guilty Men

(Not sure if they will work for those of you in the US to be honest but they may do so I'm posting them)

And here's some information on the "Banned" episodes:

The ninth documentary in the series, titled "The Guilty Men," directly implicates former U. S. President Lyndon B. Johnson and created an outcry among Johnson's surviving associates, including Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, journalist Bill Moyers, ex-President Jimmy Carter, Jack Valenti (longtime president of the Motion Picture Association of America), and the last-living (at the time of the outcry) Warren Commission commissioner and ex-President Gerald R. Ford. These Johnson supporters lodged complaints of libel with the History Channel. They subsequently threatened legal action against Arts & Entertainment Company, owner of the History Channel.

The History Channel responded by assembling a panel of three historians, Robert Dallek, Stanley Kutler, and Thomas Sugrue. On a program aired April 7, 2004 called "The Guilty Man: A Historical Review," the panel agreed that the documentary was not credible and should not have aired. The History Channel issued a statement saying, in part, "The History Channel recognizes that 'The Guilty Men' failed to offer viewers context and perspective, and fell short of the high standards that the network sets for itself. The History Channel apologizes to its viewers and to Mrs. Johnson and her family for airing the show." Conspiracy author Barr McClellan, interviewed in the documentary, complained that although the historians examined the evidence, they did not interview him or Turner.

All three new documentaries by Turner ("The Guilty Men," "The Smoking Gun" and "The Love Affair") were then permanently withdrawn by the History Channel, though they were originally slated to be viewed at least annually on the History Channel until the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination (November, 2013).
(Source)

edit on 28-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Actually, there are three banned episodes from The Men Who Killed Kennedy. When I bought the original DVDs from the History Channel store, I found there were three missing: The one with Judyth Vary Baker (The Lovers), the one about LBJ, and the last one done, implicating the Secret Service's involvement in allowing their president to be slaughtered by them standing down.

I tried to buy the "banned episodes" from an online seller in the UK, but it read my IP address and said that, because my location was in North America, I was not allowed to purchase it!!

All the episodes are good, but those three banned ones are the bomb! A must-see. I believe that the last time I checked, you could see them on youtube, unless they have been removed for some stupid reason.

so, since we have been the USSA for some time..

doesn't the soviet style collapse make sense??

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the info

This is kind of relative, even though it's from a movie:

Guess we will find out more in 2017?
www.archives.gov...
edit on 28-10-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Your last "Guilty Men" link doesn't work? This is a great series, glad to have it all together ( more or less ). I'll never stop being interested in this topic.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

"The Wink" sums it up I think:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Cheers for the link ... just grabed them - they all seem to be there OK - i've just set them of rejoining
Ready for tonights viewing

<<   2 >>

join