It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking bets - who will get Florida?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I bet on Bush taking Florida (sadly), anyone want to bet against me?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I bet on Bush taking Florida (sadly), anyone want to bet against me?

I'm betting on Bush also. But I'm doing it in a confident happy way. Anyone stupid enough to bet against me?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
After last election I'm sure Bush will take this one too.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Maybe this belongs in 'predictions', but here's my thought:

1) Frances cause more damage to Florida than Charles
2) Bush will secure lots of catastrophe $ for Florida, thus winning support from those affected
3) Bush will win Florida

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If Frances hits Florida direct or if the eye rides up the coast line I'd say Bush will win. There will be a million people in termoil come election time and they won't want to change leadership especially if they are getting government assistance checks. If this thing misses the state it will probably be Kerry taking it.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
"Write it down."

It's already won. And those cool little Osama and 9/11 toys "accidentally" released in Florida were a stroke of genius!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Can I just pretend the Terminators take over and Arnold saves us all?

I mean I might be jumping the gun by a few years, but I�m sure It'll at least save the media some copy.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Bush,hummm maybe, possible,hummmm more than likely will, thanks to brother Jeb and his in-laws connection to the company that built the new voting machines that will be used/rigged and finding ways to keep voters away from the polls, nothing like stealing votes

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Bush will of course take Florida. They are already doing the same sham tactics as last time. And there are just enough idiots following the Republicans that added to a little bit of election fraud spell Bush, The murderer of Thousands of innocent Americans and Tens of thousands of innocent Muslims, winning.

Lies and Treachery steal the day again.

The blood is on the republicans hands.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Bush will win Florida (just like he did in 2000). Hopefully, the media won't call Florida for the democrats before the polls close just like they did for Gore. I wish the media wouldn't call states until all of the voting is done. Many people on the west coast decide not to vote when the "outcome" of the Presidential election is reported. This means many local elections and school bonds don't get the turnout needed.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Bush will definately win Florida. Even if he loses it he'll "win" it. They've already started to intimidate black voters and I'm sure Jeb has the e-voting machines nice and rigged.

Not that I think they'll actually need to cheat...enough people will vote for him willingly.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Unless the disaster relief for Frances is terrible Bush gots Florida. Im sure after Frances most will forget who Charlie was, this storm is looking mean!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Bush will steal it. Florida was just a test run, this time he will steal the whole election.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWolf420
Bush will steal it. Florida was just a test run, this time he will steal the whole election.

Will he cause Kerry to lose his home state this election like Gore did in 2000? How exactly did he steal the 2000 election?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Bushes are sure going to do their best to steal the whole election in Nov., . Jeb's already got their voting machine primed and ready to go. Some parts of Iowa have got some of Jeb's little boxes, primed and ready to go.
Me, I'm voting absentee ballot this year so that a paper-trail has been made.

I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE to VOTE by ABSENTEE-BALLOT so that there is a paper-trail on your vote.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

What would be the point of stealing the whole election? Isn't it about time everyone realized that Gore lost the 2000 election?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolfWhat would be the point of stealing the whole election? Isn't it about time everyone realized that Gore lost the 2000 election?

Why don�t you just keep watching TV and listening to the Bush administration�s propaganda, ok? It save me a lot of time explaining it to you�

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolfWhat would be the point of stealing the whole election? Isn't it about time everyone realized that Gore lost the 2000 election?

Why don�t you just keep watching TV and listening to the Bush administration�s propaganda, ok? It save me a lot of time explaining it to you�

That didnt make sense. Watch tv so that it will be explained by propaganda from the Bush Administration on how Bush stole the election and as a result you wont have to take the time to explain it? Is that what you meant?

All of the major news organizations did the final recounts themselves and Bush's margin of victory actually INCreased. Some of you are real sore losers.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Bush will win Florida, the GOP is still in control after yesterday's General Elections and Martinez whose campaign has Bush promoting him, will probably take the Senate seat over Dem. Castor

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Out playing ball one day as kids and the other team gets the winning run .
The kids responce when asked after the game why they LOST is the other team cheated.
the last presdiental election was the WORST display of poor sportman ship I have ever seen.And what was the out come of all the Bush cheated allagations? Gore had no chance at all running AGAIN. He heart him self so much by demanding recount after recount .If gore would have CONSIDED it would have made him look very very good in the eyes of everone and he could have VERY well ran again and won. Now look at your choice lol.
The funnest thing is all you cheater sayers have Done this to your selfs .
Ps I can assure you if it had been the other way around and gore was ahead by 2000 votes or so that the republican party would have conseded.
and Bush would still be in this comming election .Even though Id bet that gore could have handeled the 911 as well as bush he looked like the red neck type. Accutly gore wanted to conside it was his wissee lawers who insisted on recount recount.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join