It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What number human were you when you were born?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am num 4 !

what happened after 1700
to make the pop go up so Fast?

modern medisons?
and look at the big wars?
it killed so many!
some thing very funny about they way it shot up?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Apparently I'm the 1,752,908,591st person born in history.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I was the 5,406,583,377th person born on Earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
YOU ARE NOT A PERSON YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER

On a more serious note i was born 10th july '91,roughly where am i?????

Thanx in advance

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

I am num 4

Pardon me Number 4

But who is number 1?

edit on 27-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If TPTB have it their way in the next few years the world population will go back the the year 1500 of 500,000,000 people. That BBC page actually estimates 500,000,000 people in the year of 1500. Is it a coincidence they start off with this number?? Georgia Guide stones

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It is like I posted earlier, the reason the population started rapidly increasing was because of improvments in medicine and the industrial revolution. It initially knocked the birth death ballance out of wack, but if you look at how post-industrialized populations grow it eventually balances out again, and population growth based on birth rates begin to decrease in some places. Meaning that it is a possibility that once the world reaches a point, where region is post-industrial, the global population might begin to decrease back down. Also the environments on earth that people can live in comfortably are actually far few than most people realize, however technology has altered this a bit, but technology increasing the kinds of environments is counteracted by the space required for agriculture to feed all of us.

I think that whatever group that the guy who commisioned the georgia guidestones probably felt that people should live in a preindustrial world, which would mean that, whoever he and the group was, they probably were not apart of TPTB. TPTB wouldn't want a preindustrial society, because it makes it extremely difficicult to keep people completely dependant upon them. On the other hand a preindustrial society does make it easier to use people as slaves. Now I am just rambling and my points probably are not valid. Maybe the georgia guides stones are incase society collapses and we have to restart, and it was intended to keep people from redeveloping into the kind of world we have now.

I was around the 5.1 B mark, wow humans are like rabbits

edit on 28-10-2011 by GaboVarfang because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by GaboVarfang because: I can't remember

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Cool thread OP

You were the 3,729,730,149th person

Average life expectancy is 75.4 years

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm number 3,253,041,454

Perhaps if sex were as much fun as washing dishes we wouldn't be at this number.

Oh, and for those great thinkers, elites and leaders who think we need a mass depopulation event to get to a more sustainable level.... please feel free to lead by example and remove yourselves from the population explosion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join