It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Lies " I Am Not Part of the 1%"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't care what MM says. He is who he is. What I do care about is the obvious attempt to discredit OWS BECAUSE of what MM says and does.

That is the issue.

Attempt to discredit them? Why because we are pointing out the fact that the OWS movement is a leftwing movement?

Front groups of the community organization ACORN played a major role in organizing the OWS protests nationwide. For instance, the Working Families Party (WFP), a longtime ACORN front, helped mobilize the demonstrations in New York City. "[We are] actually trying to change the capitalist system we have today because it’s not working for any of us," WFP organizer Nelini Stamp told Laura Flanders of Free Speech TV in an interview.

Meanwhile, ACORN’s newer front groups were likewise deeply involved in launching and expanding the OWS movement throughout the fall of 2011. For instance, New York Communities for Change -- led by longtime ACORN lobbyist Jon Kest -- helped WFP organize the demonstrations in lower Manhattan. In Pennsylvania, Action United participated in the "Occupy Pittsburgh" rallies. In Florida, Organize Now took part in "Occupy Orlando." The Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment led the "Occupy L.A." protests. And New England United for Justice, headed by former ACORN national president Maude Hurd, participated in the related “Take Back Boston” rallies in Massachusetts.

The Communist Party USA (CPUSA) was also heavily involved in OWS's formation and early growth. At the heart of "Occupy Los Angeles," for instance, were two Southern California communists -- veteran Party leader Arturo Cambron and his comrade Mario Brito. In early October 2011, Brito declared that OWS's chief objective was to achieve “economic justice,” and added: “This is an international movement ... The vast majority of Americans actually believe income inequality is a major problem. The only reason they haven’t acted upon it is because there hasn’t been a mass movement.” In an October 15, 2011 address to the nearly 3,000 attendees at an "Occupy Chicago" rally, John Bachtell, a spokesman from the CPUSA's national board, claimed to “bring greetings and solidarity from the Communist Party”; he received a number of loud ovations from the crowd.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

I have even given the entire list of "partners" and who is organizing the OWS protests, like for example.

Right to the City coalition partners in the Boston area include Alternatives for Community & Environment, Asian American Resource Workshop, Boston Workers Alliance, Boston Climate Action Network, Chelsea Collaborative, Chinese Progressive Association, City Life/Vida Urbana, Community Change, Inc., Community Labor United, CWA Local 1400, Direct Action for Rights & Equality, Dorchester People for Peace, Green Justice Coalition, IBEW T-­‐6 Council, Lynn United for Change, Mass Alliance Against Predatory Lending, Massachusetts Global Action, Massachusetts Jobs with Justice, MASSUNITING, Merrimack Valley Project, Network for Immigrants and African Americans in Solidarity, Neighbors United for a Better East Boston, [size==]New England United for Justice, Press Pass TV, Service Employees International Union, Springfield No One Leaves, smartMeme, Survivors Inc., UE Northeast Region, UFCW Local 1445, Union of Minority Neighborhoods, UNITE HERE Local 26, Women's Fightback Network, Worcester Anti-­‐Foreclosure Team, and the Youth Jobs Coalition

massuniting.org...

The above is a list of who is who in leftwing politics. From the new name for ACORN in Boston which is now called New England 4 Justice, to other leftwing groups and even progressives, and at least some of these groups have direct links to people like Soros, yet there are those who claim this is not true when the evidence IS RIGHT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE...

edit on 27-10-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Your wrong!

I support OWS and I DO NOT support MM. So your assertion is wrong! Do you really think I am the only one?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The ones "who initated" those bailouts are your congressman and your Potus since the financial crisis happened in 2008 and continued to 2010 that would be your Democratic congressman.

2006-2010 Democrat's held the purse strings and the senate.

Sorry the 1 % are your Congressional Millionaires.
edit on 27-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Its about the haves and the have nots. Its about the perception that Wall Street caused the mess,when Politicians created the Laws,for the mess to begin with.

Now you're getting somewhere. You mean to say, the "1%" involves the super-elite who are able to fund lobbyist attack groups and pocket-politicians? You think Michael Moore or any celebrity is in the 1% as I've just described? No. Not even the highest grossing celebrity in the world is part of the 1%, close but not quite.

So what's the point of bringing up Michael Moore in all this? Oh, that's right, a manufactured class war and straw man.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Your wrong!

I support OWS and I DO NOT support MM. So your assertion is wrong! Do you really think I am the only one?

Do you really think those who dont support OWS,dont support their right to protest?

I support the right 100%. What I dont support is the Left wing agenda,that has its hold on it,IE: Michael Moore.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

ACORN Official: Gangster Group Will Be Bankrupt Soon But Fake Spinoff Groups Will Carry On The Corruption

By Matthew Vadum | February 24, 2010, 8:13 PM EDT

The ACORN crime syndicate is not going away anytime soon, but it’s going to look different.

ACORN will probably run out of money and fold by year’s end but a dozen ACORN state chapters reincorporated to seem like new, independent organizations will spring up in the next week to carry on ACORN’s business, a leaked email from ACORN’s online director suggests.

“The truth is that it is hard for us to forsee [sic] any scenario where ACORN continues beyond the end of 2010 and some of us think it might not last that long,” writes Nathan Henderson-James, director of ACORN’s online campaigns, in an apparently authentic Feb. 22 email.

“Last one to leave turn out the lights and wipe the server,” he writes at the end of the message (which you may read in full here.)
[size==]At least three of these dummy nonprofit corporations that Henderson-James describes have surfaced so far this year. They are Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment, New York Communities for Change, and New England United for Justice. All three groups operate out of ACORN offices. The president of New England United for Justice, Maude Hurd, just happens to be the 20-year national president of ACORN. (Massachusetts articles of incorporation available here)

The Henderson-James email to ACORN supporters also encourages recipients to help rewrite the history of the embattled group.

capitalresearch.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Do you mean the non-american ones?

The elite, yeah were aware that they exist, why can't your movement get their facts straight?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The 63rd Congress and their Potus who was Woodrow Wilson created the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Democrat's held the majority in all three branches that have led to this nation's currency being worthless.

See the Pattern? Well it was worth a shot.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
. Not even the highest grossing celebrity in the world is part of the 1%, close but not quite.

They are just minions who have their backers agenda,CORPORATIONS who own the actors,Movie Studios,and pay them their salaries.Funny,OWS LISTENS to them............Talk about Naive..........Talk about controlled.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So you support their right to protest, but don't support their right to protest when you disagree with what other people claim are their politics?

Like I said before, my local Occupy movement just protested Obama HQ on Saturday.......why would leftists protest the left? Unless they are not what the opposition claim them to be!

There is too much evidence that debunks that assertion.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

So you support their right to protest, but don't support their right to protest when you disagree with what other people claim are their politics?

I thought OWS wasnt about POLITICS?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

when you disagree with what other people claim are their politics?

Can you read?

What OTHER PEOPLE claim are their politics!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

say what?

Who said what?

Man your a messed up bunch. You don't even know what you stand for. What do you stand for again?

Whats the problem?

Whats the solution?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

when you disagree with what other people claim are their politics?

Can you read?

What OTHER PEOPLE claim are their politics!

OWS is supposed to be a movement for all people,minus their politics. When Michael Moore talks,peoples political affiliations comes out. We know where his political ideology's lay. You would have to be an idiot to not know where it stands. Not only do these people support him. They support his ideology. If OWS wants to survive,as the cause for the people,they would have to tell ALL political parties to get out. We know thats not going to happen.Underlying this whole movement is an agenda. A political one,that I dont subscribe to.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I'm sure it's hard to understand, but follow the conversation.

What's the problem? Too many to put in one post. But most American's agree there is a problem. That's fact.

What's the solution? Well, I have ideas, and so do many others. That is where the disagreement really comes into play.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by thehoneycomb

I'm sure it's hard to understand, but follow the conversation.

What's the problem? Too many to put in one post. But most American's agree there is a problem. That's fact.

What's the solution? Well, I have ideas, and so do many others. That is where the disagreement really comes into play.

Star for you.

You need a movement,that cant be BOUGHT.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SyphonX
. Not even the highest grossing celebrity in the world is part of the 1%, close but not quite.

They are just minions who have their backers agenda,CORPORATIONS who own the actors,Movie Studios,and pay them their salaries.Funny,OWS LISTENS to them............Talk about Naive..........Talk about controlled.

Exactly, i have been saying that the OWS movements was made so that those in power can control it, and control the outcome from these protests.

They know there are a lot of people who are really pissed at what is going on, the bailouts, and the corruption, so before either the Tea Party, or some othe real movement could pick up more steam they made the OWS movement, and if you look at the organizers they are all leftwing with ties to the Obama administration, Soros, and other leftwing groups.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yeah we all agree theres a problem, we just don't agree what the problem actually is, so how could we possibly solve it?

Good point, but I've been saying that all along.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If OWS wants to survive,as the cause for the people,they would have to tell ALL political parties to get out.

That's exactly what we did at our local Occupy meetings. We refused the help of any union, political party and moveon.org.

Just because someone else supports Occupy does not mean they support them. Is it that hard to understand?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

If thats how you feel you should branch away from OWS and create a different movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join