It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Sci-Fi or Fantasy Villain?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I agree Heath Ledger was great as the Joker!

"Great?" The best imo. He was following such greats as Ceasar Romero.
No seriously, he followed Jack Nicholson and not only did he outdo Jack, he made the part his own. Too bad he won't be able to reprise the part.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
For those who don't know who Callisto is....here she is in all her badness!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

nothing better than a smoking hot psycho bad girl...she could throw down on xena...i miss that show...especially once they started having Bruce Campbell on regularly

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnygamble
...i miss that show...especially once they started having Bruce Campbell on regularly

That was Jack of all Trades. Linked to Xena and Cleopatra 2020. A damn good show that didn't get the legs it deserved. I love Bruce's work. He's funny, even in the bit parts, like he plays in Spiderman.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

love him as sam axe on burn notice lol...as far as favorite sci fi villain...hmm...i like the predators from any of the predator movies....cool toys...big fast scary and a sense of honor...also...deadpool and sabertooth...i guess wolverine : origins counts as sci fi right?
edit on 26-10-2011 by johnnygamble because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2011 by johnnygamble because: smiley messed me up lol

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnygamble

I know...I love Bruce Campbell! I guess "Bad Ash" would be a villian too

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by johnnygamble

I know...I love Bruce Campbell! I guess "Bad Ash" would be a villian too

Nope. As Ash said, "Good? Bad? I'm the one with the shotgun."
Army of Darkness is awesome.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
my buddies always pick on me about sabertooth from wolverine..cause of that one line where logan pops his claws and creed looks at 'em and all he says is "oo...shiny"...seems i do that with out noticing i've done it

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yeeeeah! I love it....just watched it recently as a matter of fact.
I love Bruce.

edit on 10/26/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Good call, man.

Speaking of Simmons, his latest work Drood, might appeal to the ATS crowd. For why? Hints at an embryonic NWO with roots in Egyptian mystery cults for one. And one hell of a villain (is it the narrator or his object of fear, who can say, mua-ha!) for another.

With Drood, Dan Simmons attempts to tell the story of the end of Charles Dickens' life from the perspective of his society friend and secret rival, Wilkie Collins, author of bestselling works The Moonstone and The Woman in White. He also peals back the layers of Collins' and Dickens' potentially diabolical, creative minds and what could have inspired Dickens to write his last, unfinished novel The Mystery of Edwin Drood.

In the last years of his life, Dickens experienced a traumatic event. One of his life's sins (and the one the envious and even more flawed Collins continues to point out) is how he banished his wife and mother of ten children to carouse with a teenage actress in his latter years and how this choice changed his life forever. On a railway ride with this mistress and her mother, the train goes off the rails, causing the wreckage and carnage of every passenger cart except Dickens'.

As he tries to help the wounded and dying, he encounters a dark figure named Drood who will soon take Dickens and Collins into London's underworld, filled with opium dens and occult-influenced murderers. Collins' narration is wickedly insightful as his jealousy warps how he and the reader listens to and watches Dickens' delving into desire and death.

edit on 26-10-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Thanks for the tip brother. I've been wanting to delve into another Simmons work. He mist have a "beautiful mind" (like the movie of the same name) to be able to span across nearly every major genre, winning awards in many of them. It's just, after the Cantos, I only wanted more of that, and plus I couldn't decide... There was a short story extension to the series, I'm sure you know... Anyway, I know now what book ill read next. Thanks pal!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I love...

Thanos

I love his arrogance and lust for power !!

AG

edit on 27-10-2011 by Alpha Grey because: added image since images at ats will not show....what crap !

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gulliver Foyle of Alfred Bester's The Stars my Destination. He goes from ignorant ship's mechanic to savior of humanity, fueled the whole way by a raging need for revenge. Messianic revenge stories are hard to come by.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Frater210 because: .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Baal from Stargate SG1
Drusilla and Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer
The Master(John Simms) from Doctor who

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ummmm Gazrok?? Where are you? Hope all is ok and that you're having so much fun you couldn't get online **sly smile and a wink**

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The Lord Marshall
In The Chronicles of Riddick
With that Flash like movement
"Till Under Verse Come"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Darth Maul from Star Wars - I was very disappointed that he got killed off so quickly:

Venom from Spiderman:

Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer - sometimes the scripts let him down, but James Marsters always had the attitude just right:

edit on 16-11-2011 by berenike because: adding pictures

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. Scorpious!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sephiroth

for those who never played FinaleFantasy 7 and wish to
spoiler below
########
for those who don't care but just want to know
I'll leave it to one Video

If you played this You know this really made you P.O.ed

A good villain will make you hate em.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fantasy you say? I have to say Mecha Godzilla.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join