It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Concerning What Humans Worship As God

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Yeah I too noticed that but I had been thinking about it since i read the initial post. NE's Information Continuum and my understanding of the Akashic records (which is fairly limited) is that it itself is not self aware. The metaphor I would use is that it merely an all-encompassing database on everything that has,is (and will) ever happen, nothing more nothing less.

Exactly. In fact, the Informational Continuum is probably my own term to describe what you refer to as the Akashic Records. I go into great detail (all of Section III, and plenty in other areas of the book) about how most of what I've discovered has been noticed and documented already throughout human history on (at least) this planet alone. You'd be surprised at how ubiquitous most of this stuff actually is, and how much of it you already are aware of (within different contextual frameworks, and under different names). None of this is actually hidden. What's unrecognized is the actual framework that gathers all of this into a recognizable overview that isn't a direct violation of its own internal logic structure.

It's the fact that it all fully relates to itself as a complete whole, that makes this entire extended overview so revolutionary. Nothing else has ever accomplished this without demanding a suspension of one obvious tenet or another, or required the dismissal of compelling empirical evidence as being cross-cultural lunacy. Nothing is suspended or dismissed except the traditional interpretations that have required such suspensions and/or dismissals.

My real hope is that someone - or better yet, groups of someones - recognize this as a new avenue of research and investigation, and run with it. It's probably not the ultimate answer, but it just might be the fork in the road that will take us - if we choose the right road offered - toward that ultimate answer. And let's be honest, we've all been pretty aware of the need to redirect our forward progression as a species.

I'd be happy to just know that a new branch of fresh thinking came out of this. And who knows where that might lead? The world is packed with geniuses that have run into a brick wall within many fields related to this subject. Hell, they're even trying to debunk reality in reaction to the fact that quantum mechanics is tearing apart the long established tenets of particle physics. When they realize that the particle itself is nothing more than the human mind imposing its own belief in material existence onto that which must - therefore - also be material, all hell is going to break loose, and discoveries are going to pile up like never before.

Maybe we really are on the threshold of a new epoch in human development, ad maybe it has nothing to do with transcendence or spiritual advancement? Maybe it'll be enough to finally understand how wrong we've been for so long, and what that's done to our own subconscious stability as freely creative minds battling for dominion over our rigidly logical brains. Maybe bringing both together concerning the core aspects of reality will allow us to ease some of the visceral angst and free us to lift our collective focus a little? Imagine the impact.
edit on 10/28/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

My real hope is that someone - or better yet, groups of someones - recognize this as a new avenue of research and investigation, and run with it. It's probably not the ultimate answer, but it just might be the fork in the road that will take us - if we choose the right road offered - toward that ultimate answer. And let's be honest, we've all been pretty aware of the need to redirect our forward progression as a species.

I'd be happy to just know that a new branch of fresh thinking came out of this. And who knows where that might lead? The world is packed with geniuses that have run into a brick wall within many fields related to this subject. Hell, they're even trying to debunk reality in reaction to the fact that quantum mechanics is tearing apart the long established tenets of particle physics. When they realize that the particle itself is nothing more than the human mind imposing its own belief in material existence onto that which must - therefore - also be material, all hell is going to break loose, and discoveries are going to pile up like never before.

Maybe we really are on the threshold of a new epoch in human development, ad maybe it has nothing to do with transcendence or spiritual advancement? Maybe it'll be enough to finally understand how wrong we've been for so long, and what that's done to our own subconscious stability as freely creative minds battling for dominion over our rigidly logical brains. Maybe bringing both together concerning the core aspects of reality will allow us to ease some of the visceral angst and free us to lift our collective focus a little? Imagine the impact.

Herein lies the exact reason why you can't rely on human intellect alone to come up with an explanation.

You're going to have to combine and compare the studies of natural revelation with supernatural revelation to even make a remote discovery, and then develop a less defensive nature in order to progress forward. One has to question whether you're capable of allowing your creative mind dominion over your logical brain. Yes, you do need to bring both together, but are you capable? I'm not sure on that one. A comment that you made in your thread about Chester leaves me wondering:

Quote: "In fact, what I'm really looking for is responsible and capable debunkers. After all, if I'm wrong, then I need someone to find the fatal flaw in what I've uncovered. I'm probably much too associated with this premise to be capable of seeing the logical problems if any exist."

Here's the real question. If someone found a logical fatal flaw would you recognize it the way they do or would you try to debunk it to save your pride and ego? I think we could find that pride and ego is a huge stumbling block in science that keeps it from progressing.

And although I disagree with your theories, I find you to be a fascinating individual and enjoyed your story about Chester, nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Takes more than the lone guitar player to rock it like a band unless you're Stevie Ray Vaughan or a Hendrix. Unfortunately, those two were never able to convey your level of insight. I get where you're coming from. I'm a fellow musician. My life went in stages... I'm 4 years in at this point. Before that 7 years. I could go back even further, but I'm not exactly sure when I kicked it up a notch. I was young. If I may... Narrow your count to songs. I went the route of outline, but there's a bit of poetry in everything I do.

Avoid getting bored with physics in the manner it should be presented. Quantum scale - Universal scale are velocity and range of position. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the following references:

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP
Marko Rodin - (look for a 44pt Lecture Series) Vortex Math Model
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

Justified till we die, you and I will magnify...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You're going to have to combine and compare the studies of natural revelation with supernatural revelation to even make a remote discovery, and then develop a less defensive nature in order to progress forward. One has to question whether you're capable of allowing your creative mind dominion over your logical brain. Yes, you do need to bring both together, but are you capable? I'm not sure on that one. A comment that you made in your thread about Chester leaves me wondering:

Quote: "In fact, what I'm really looking for is responsible and capable debunkers. After all, if I'm wrong, then I need someone to find the fatal flaw in what I've uncovered. I'm probably much too associated with this premise to be capable of seeing the logical problems if any exist."

Here's the real question. If someone found a logical fatal flaw would you recognize it the way they do or would you try to debunk it to save your pride and ego? I think we could find that pride and ego is a huge stumbling block in science that keeps it from progressing.

I don't know if I'd be able to see it, but I'd sure like to see brilliant people focused on the idea of addressing it from a standpoint of critical analysis, and not from a standpoint of defending their turf.

I'm not a progressed, enlightened individual. I'm not even a nice individual. In fact, I'm a brutal sonofabitch if cornered, and I have the paperwork to prove it. What I am is a writer, and while I'm not much of a scientific writer, or a philosophical elaborationist (yes, I made that word up, and I admit it) I am someone who can rip the head off a complicated premise and spill its insides out for public viewing. And maybe that's what I'm doing with this unexpected premise here on this very public forum? Maybe that's why I have it.

I'm not going to be the one to launch this thing into wide spread cultural acceptance. I'm not the one that can inspire people to look beyond their TV screens to where we all may have gone so terribly wrong so many thousands of years ago. I'm not capable of changing people's minds on what they've chosen as the definition of who they are, what they are and why they exist. What I am is the guy who scribbled down the first draft of whatever the hell this is; whatever the hell this might someday become. I'm hoping that a community of serious people will realize that this thing isn't like anything else they've ever encountered, and that it's something they may just want to take a good long look at.

I don't own it. How can you own reality? I didn't invent it. I just noticed it sitting there, where it's been all along. And it's not as if other people haven't noticed it, even if they never were able to tie it in with how it accurately relates to everything else that they're already comfortably familiar with. I can literally connect every major theological and spiritual axiom to AutoGenesisism, and in my published record of what it is, I do. It's always been clear to me that I didn't invent it. If I did, I'd be amazed at my own capacity for engineering genius. The absolute passivity of the move-to-isolate solution to the IDI's intractable stalled information/event trajectory dilemma is completely shattering in its raw elegance and sheer simplicity. I would love to be able to mastermind that sort of thing, but recognizing it when it's been presented to me is as good as I can do.

And although I disagree with your theories, I find you to be a fascinating individual and enjoyed your story about Chester, nonetheless.

Thanks. At least we have that. By the way, Chester will probably be fine. He just panicked a bit after last week's adventure. They're starting him on a new diabetes regimen and he's promised to remember to eat during the day. I guess you can black out from low sugar, and then have it suddenly skyrocket if the blackout has stressed you out enough. Weird thing, the human corporeal matrix.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

the author of this reality confine initiated it as a form of procreation (obviously asexual) in order to satisfy the primordial Survival imperative expression Identity

Question for ya NE . . .

With the bold and underlined portion above, am I correct in surmizing that you are referring to the lifeforms on this planet being the asexual procreation of said Author of the Universe?

No, you're not correct. It's a bit less of a direct connection than that. The offspring won't exist within this reality confine. If you really want to know, the ebook is like 10 bucks. Imagine that. The whole mystery of physical existence explained; yours for 10 bucks. I think that's pretty reasonable, but then I'm no bargain hunter, so maybe I'm wrong.

If that is the case, what if the lifeforms on this planet are kNot of the Author's creation/design?

They aren't. What the creator/author initiated was a reality confine. The rest emerged as a direct reaction to the act of initiation itself. I've often tried to detail this event/information existential staple for people on this board, so if you want a longer answer, do a post search.

What if the lifeforms on this planet are the creation/design of the True Children of said Author, which aren't any of the lifeforms on this planet, and this is nothing more than an experiment to prove postulations said Children cannot prove otherwise?

Your theory doesn't take that into account and if said possibility proves to be the case, your theory falls apart.

Ribbit

If so, then you're right. I don't expect it to. In fact, I have no idea what you're suggesting. I don't think in terms of universes or planets. This premise doesn't deal in that sort of thing. Let other people worry about that stuff. I have no interest in local issues.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by athun
Another theory:
The following ignores time. If God is a 6 dimensional being with total power over the lower 5 dimensions (to him a canvas on a finite 5 dimensional wall in his space), let then the angels/demons/spirits be 5 dimensional creatures with lesser powers. And within 4 dimensional space are created at least 4 distinct 3d worlds with transitional space between them: heaven, hell, purgatory and the universe.
Possibly I need to juggle a bit with the dimensions, because I'm not happy how the soul fits in here.

Please detail the properties of the 6th dimension. Then, please compare and contrast that with the properties of the 5th dimension. The 3rd dimension is width, depth and height - I believe. Add a continuum of event units in progressive trajectory, along with the impact of that dynamic, and they call it the 4th dimension. After that, it gets pretty sketchy as to what the hell is being discussed. To be able to assign a home dimension to God, one must have a definitive grasp on exactly what constitutes the physical parameters of said dimension. Therefore, help me to accurately conceptualize this 6th dimension, using concrete terms, since this would be how you've been able to achieve a full understanding of what this 6th dimension is.

You can offer links, but I'll still need you to prove that you actually understand it by presenting an overview in your own words. After all, if you've got the full knowledge of what humanity has been struggling to understand for over 6,000 years, then the least you can do is help us to understand where all this is taking place.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Takes more than the lone guitar player to rock it like a band unless you're Stevie Ray Vaughan or a Hendrix. Unfortunately, those two were never able to convey your level of insight. I get where you're coming from. I'm a fellow musician. My life went in stages... I'm 4 years in at this point. Before that 7 years. I could go back even further, but I'm not exactly sure when I kicked it up a notch. I was young. If I may... Narrow your count to songs. I went the route of outline, but there's a bit of poetry in everything I do.

I was a pro, with my own bands, for nearly 30 years. I have no business knowing any of this Metaphysics stuff.

Avoid getting bored with physics in the manner it should be presented. Quantum scale - Universal scale are velocity and range of position. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the following references:

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP

I'm not a physicist, and I'm not even curious about the mechanics of dynamic reaction between material wholes and the natural forces that have developed as a result of information, precedence, and progressive ramification. I understand what I understand solely in reference to what I am responsible for taking care of here, and beyond that, I play guitar and write poetry, stories and rants. To be completely candid, this whole thing is creeping out most of my friends and people who've known me a long time. Not much of it is making sense with who I am and what my life has been up until getting hijacked by all of this.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I was a pro, with my own bands, for nearly 30 years. I have no business knowing any of this Metaphysics stuff.

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP

I'm not a physicist, and I'm not even curious about the mechanics of dynamic reaction between material wholes and the natural forces that have developed as a result of information, precedence, and progressive ramification. I understand what I understand solely in reference to what I am responsible for taking care of here, and beyond that, I play guitar and write poetry, stories and rants. To be completely candid, this whole thing is creeping out most of my friends and people who've known me a long time. Not much of it is making sense with who I am and what my life has been up until getting hijacked by all of this.

Follow roots in music perhaps:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.solfeggiotones.com...

You don't stand much of a chance with completed anything forgoing the mechanics.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We mapped our own genome in roughly a decade. We've been splicing human hybrids ever since. It's not any stretch of the imagination we've been tinkered with to "think" and "act" a certain way.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, did you get "hijacked" after the murder of your best friend? Did it make you feel the need to seek out the meaning of life and the afterlife?

After reading some of your threads and reading about you having your own experiences with some kind of "spirits" (although I know you don't consider them that) I'm surprised you took this turn instead of a more "spiritual" one, especially since you're a musician. I always considered musicians to be more sensitive to the "spiritual" realm than most. And now that you mention poetry, I'm even more surprised.

So glad to hear that Chester is doing better! Something tells me you could write a book about the antics the two of you have shared together over the years.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

the author of this reality confine initiated it as a form of procreation (obviously asexual) in order to satisfy the primordial Survival imperative expression Identity

Question for ya NE . . .

With the bold and underlined portion above, am I correct in surmizing that you are referring to the lifeforms on this planet being the asexual procreation of said Author of the Universe?

No, you're not correct. It's a bit less of a direct connection than that. The offspring won't exist within this reality confine. If you really want to know, the ebook is like 10 bucks. Imagine that. The whole mystery of physical existence explained; yours for 10 bucks. I think that's pretty reasonable, but then I'm no bargain hunter, so maybe I'm wrong.

If that is the case, what if the lifeforms on this planet are kNot of the Author's creation/design?

They aren't. What the creator/author initiated was a reality confine. The rest emerged as a direct reaction to the act of initiation itself. I've often tried to detail this event/information existential staple for people on this board, so if you want a longer answer, do a post search.

What if the lifeforms on this planet are the creation/design of the True Children of said Author, which aren't any of the lifeforms on this planet, and this is nothing more than an experiment to prove postulations said Children cannot prove otherwise?

Your theory doesn't take that into account and if said possibility proves to be the case, your theory falls apart.

Ribbit

If so, then you're right. I don't expect it to. In fact, I have no idea what you're suggesting. I don't think in terms of universes or planets. This premise doesn't deal in that sort of thing. Let other people worry about that stuff. I have no interest in local issues.

I'ts kNot a local issue, WE the Souls have control of the entire Universe, it's our sandbox, and All lifeforms were created by WE and WE power them with a Soul or the Collective of Souls so if by chance a rogue lifeform went on a rampage that was dangerous to the well being of WE the Souls, WE'd just disconnect them and they'd fall dead on the spot.

You have absolutely ZERO control, WE just let you think you dew.
WE also kNow exactly what you will dew before you dew it, for you have done the same thing repeatedly, so you are absolutely predictable.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

We mapped our own genome in roughly a decade. We've been splicing human hybrids ever since. It's not any stretch of the imagination we've been tinkered with to "think" and "act" a certain way.

What dew you think about staged cloning? The possibility of it? To understand what I mean, look to that stupid movie 6th Day with the Goobernator. Faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap the help with the zip of his fly.

In that movie they were able to clone anyone at any stage of their life, as long as they had their memories on file.

Dew you think that's possible?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NorEaster, you may not be interested in the mechanics, but some of the reading that goes along with Americanist's suggestions are quite interesting.

Sympathetic Vibratory Physics:

"Sympathetic Vibratory Physics (SVP) is the science of Life and Happiness founded in the non-observable Causative Scalar Forces in the universe. This science, discovered and developed by John Worrell Keely, explains the inner dynamics (principles and laws) of form and force as also the powers of Mind over and in Matter. With this wisdom humanity will be master of its fate instead of remaining victim of its beliefs founded in illusion or error. In short SVP is about Cause or freedom from constraints imposed by the 3D world of materiality or maya and shows how higher and finer forces permeate and direct everything there is thus destroying the false beliefs of atheistic materialism."

pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

NorEaster, you may not be interested in the mechanics, but some of the reading that goes along with Americanist's suggestions are quite interesting.

"Sympathetic Vibratory Physics (SVP) is the science of Life and Happiness founded in the non-observable Causative Scalar Forces in the universe. This science, discovered and developed by John Worrell Keely, explains the inner dynamics (principles and laws) of form and force as also the powers of Mind over and in Matter. With this wisdom humanity will be master of its fate instead of remaining victim of its beliefs founded in illusion or error. In short SVP is about Cause or freedom from constraints imposed by the 3D world of materiality or maya and shows how higher and finer forces permeate and direct everything there is thus destroying the false beliefs of atheistic materialism."

They are finding out that our mental electromagnetic energy is capable of affecting matter, so We are capable of making water happy, or even sad (metaphorically speaking) so if We can dew that to water, what can We dew for Humanity?

Ribbit

Ps: The Universe is Magnetic, just as our planet is, and those electromagnetic forces play a key role in affecting matter.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP

Follow roots in music perhaps:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.solfeggiotones.com...

You don't stand much of a chance with completed anything forgoing the mechanics.

Working out the intricacies of Set Logic (a basic description of math in any of its many forms) is important work, but my focus has been pre-math, and the larger environment that math exists within. I guess we all have our jobs, and while a hand is a necessary appendage, a foot should never strive to become a hand. It should strive to become the best foot that it can possibly be. I guess I'm just a foot, and while it's not as glamorous as a hand, I'm okay with it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

They are finding out that our mental electromagnetic energy is capable of affecting matter, so We are capable of making water happy, or even sad (metaphorically speaking) so if We can dew that to water, what can We dew for Humanity?

Ribbit

Ps: The Universe is Magnetic, just as our planet is, and those electromagnetic forces play a key role in affecting matter.

You're probably right. My research isn't really focused on physics or the behavior of established physical development matrix wholes. What you're referring to is what I sort of lump into one broad spectrum of general development. If I got too deep into the specifics of every potential delineation of that sort of thing, I'd lose sight of the whole, and in my own view, this has been the problem with ever establishing the truth concerning the whole. Someone has to maintain that 50,000 foot point of perspective.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, did you get "hijacked" after the murder of your best friend? Did it make you feel the need to seek out the meaning of life and the afterlife?

Good question. I think it definitely took me off the work I was doing at the time. I actually started doing a book on her murder, and how the last 10 years of her life evolved into the events of that night, but my research into the relationship she'd been in when the incident occurred (we'd actually broken off our 4 decade relationship shortly before that relationship began for her) embittered me so deeply that I pulled back from the project and found myself documenting the long progress I'd already made on this effort to that date. Just to have work to keep me sane.

Some extremely significant, seemingly paranormal, incidents occurred shortly thereafter (which I naturally attributed to her, likely out of wishful thinking) and the more baffling experiences of impossible understanding began, then, to push me much further into developing the rest of the theory. Some of it was so inexplicable (like the "move-to-isolate" event concept, and the "Unit Rate of Change" as the sub-structural commonality that unites the "full" contextual environment, establishing the "common clock" that we refer to as Time and what it contributes to the requirement of experiential stability for all that is dynamic within that contextual environment) that I was literally scared of it all at times. And that kind of information was just coming out of my fingers as I literally read the words and tried to figure out why it was making so much sense to me.

It was a really bizarre period of time for me.

After reading some of your threads and reading about you having your own experiences with some kind of "spirits" (although I know you don't consider them that) I'm surprised you took this turn instead of a more "spiritual" one, especially since you're a musician. I always considered musicians to be more sensitive to the "spiritual" realm than most. And now that you mention poetry, I'm even more surprised.

Me too. But tis whaeveritis is being extremely specific about whatever it is that I'm involved in here.

So glad to hear that Chester is doing better! Something tells me you could write a book about the antics the two of you have shared together over the years.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

I did write one. It's called "Black Flies In The backyard With Snowshoes". Now that book is a good example of the stuff I actually write. Definitely not the same as this stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So then, I have a question, NorEaster. What holds this DCH -- this superhighway of experience, information, and personality together? What prevents it from breaking apart and drifting...away from itself, until there's nothing left but inconsequential fragments?

If there is a Center, what is it?

If there is not, then back to my original question. What holds it together?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Indeed, what would hold it together? A whole is only a composit of fragments..subject to being vulnerable to drifting apart, or simply going "poof". What is it's purpose? Simply to "house" so to speak, the previous personalities of dead humans? Is it worthwhile? Does it need to be worthwhile? If I have interpreted any of this remotely correctly, then the PCH is both everything, and nothing. It is a parking garage.

Provided all are equal as personalities in the PCH. One creates their own scenarios of heaven or hell, or a stroll in the park, consequently becoming their own puppetmaster? Gandhi's personality holds no more value than a modern street thug's? They both simply have continued conscious existence within the PCH?

This actually sounds very much like spiritualism, in which upon death, as a spirit, the person simply crosses over into another dimension. They have jobs and junk. They have entered yet another journey. Journey after journey.

Another thought that crossed my mind, while reading the assertion that the personality is what remains after the body is gone.....ostensibly the part of us that would be most likely to survive should logically be the strongest part of us? That is.....Our intellect, and/or our emotions? (Our drives would no longer serve us, as they are centered on our physical survival. )

Our personalities are shaped early-on, at the whim of others. "The looking glass self",whatever blah blah, and sometimes does not reflect what goes on internally at all. People can fake the personality.

Wouldn't it be reasonable to consider that it is this internal part of us which is the authentic self and that which only belongs to one's self, as the part that would continue?

To assert that only the personality remains as functional, if at all, is the antithesis of what most of us have learned.

So, Brainy ones. Feedback?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Good question. I think it definitely took me off the work I was doing at the time. I actually started doing a book on her murder, and how the last 10 years of her life evolved into the events of that night, but my research into the relationship she'd been in when the incident occurred (we'd actually broken off our 4 decade relationship shortly before that relationship began for her) embittered me so deeply that I pulled back from the project and found myself documenting the long progress I'd already made on this effort to that date. Just to have work to keep me sane.

Just my opinion, but something tells me you need to finish this project in order to "finish" your embitterment. There's something for you to learn out of her experience and I don't think your paranormal incidents were wishful thinking. She wants you to learn something from her experience. I'm afraid you may get stuck on figuring anything else out until you've concluded it.

I did write one. It's called "Black Flies In The backyard With Snowshoes". Now that book is a good example of the stuff I actually write. Definitely not the same as this stuff.

Looked that one up and the description was too good to pass up. This is one I can definitely get into. Just ordered it off of Amazon.com.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join