It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Concerning What Humans Worship As God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Eh - just saw that ^ above.

My post will get lost in all that. That's ok. I'm kinda done-for anyway.
Just wanted people to appreciate the work that has been done by the OP.

Cause really, for myself, I don't care about the 'physics' of "God" rather than what it means for ME.

Which is a human trait afterall isnt it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

A bullfrog will never comprehend the internet. Even sitting in front of a computer there would never be any comprehention. I BELIEVE it is the same with the creator of all of the universes and all live in each of them.

We as humans cannot comprehend anything beyond our level of comprehension. Nor can a frog.

The God of the earth claimed he was the I AM. He said I am, that I am. Now if we can believe this from religious records then it must be noted that he didnt say he was the ONLY.

Pehaps there are many many sub-Gods. Perhaps not all ententies in the univereses were given souls.

I know this much.........we know nothing. Its all a guessing game. Faith is all we can truely have !!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a little girl asked , "who is god? Why do we worship him?". The wizard replied " I am, God is the people who worship him, that is his Avatar.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Do you think there is no greater collection of consciousness/knowledge/awareness/understanding of reality then humans on earth?,. if so, how can you say there are not ways consciousness can be much greater? that can come up with the idea of molecules/elements/light/patterns, color, basically I believe there is no sufficient excuse to think a human can understand the universe how/why/what it truly is, thus far

that is not to say a human or conscious identity cannot feel right at home and think life quite neato.

My own personal definition of "human" is not at all limited to Earth-centric humans, or even carbon-centric corporeal human bodies and brains. Whatever generates self-configuring Intellect, in my view, is generating the human being. The Intellect mass itself is the human being. Not the corporeal intellect-generating configuration.

I also think the strangeness of the physical universe can be looked at as a whole separate case
then biological life, the reasons why and possibilities of knowing how and what life is, are also
impossible, thus far, but it seems to be a highly complex and sophisticated system, a stem of seedling ideas, evolve into all biological plant and animal, each successor created by luck, chance, faith and hard work, brought into this world by seed and nourished to a knower of the land, to act out a battle royal for sustaining ones own, and ones others energy,

The mechanics of progressive development are simple, even if the actual structure that arises from those mechanics ends up being amazingly complex. Simple default response to the suite of survival imperative expressions. Nothing that physicists don't already know about. Only thing they've missed so far is the true nature of the sub-structural units involved. Subject of a different thread, and I've definitely addressed this before. A post search will show you what I believe concerning that issue.

i think any full belief in a continuation of a personal soul identity is nothing more then a hope, if God is good he'd let you be apart of reality again,

We're all free to view reality as we wish. It doesn't change reality, but there's no law against believing what you wish to believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There is no law against believing what you wish to believe but there is no choice either, if it is believed then to you it is believed to be true.
However, if the 'truth' is known there is no more confusion.
There is great peace in that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
What you've just described in rather scientific terms is what a person experiences when they "awaken," either as an "image" of God (Christed,) if secular, or "Being One With The Creator," if not.

Amazing isn't it? Imagine a Perfect Image unconditionally duplicating itself (knowing that Before, none of any life-form ever conceived of would ever exist, if it didn't.)

Actually, it's more like a parrot seeing itself in a cage mirror and believing that it's another bird.

Being that we are "images," Beholding the "Image."

Many Blessings,

Trek

I appreciate the poetic imagery, but poetry aside, what the Informational Continuum is, is data that emerges by default to fully and accurately represent what occurs and has occurred. If we perceive intelligence and consciousness when viewing the Informational Continuum, then we're projecting our own beliefs onto what we're perceiving. Like putting a smile on a dog. Golden Retrievers are either the happiest dogs on earth, or their snouts are just shaped like smiles. Which do you believe is the the truth?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Incapable of true and factual discernment, the PCH perceives this overwhelmingly familiar manifestation and immediately recognizes what it knows/suspects about itself reflecting back, as it peers deeper and studies what exists before it. It "sees" that this wondrous entity seems to radiate with intelligence, humanity, limitless patience and a fully realized wisdom tempered with what must be pure compassion...
For the secularly inclined PCH, this segment of the Informational Continuum will most likely be viewed as being God. For the non-secularly inclined PCH, it will be viewed as being whatever that PCH allows it to be - The Universal Consciousness, The All, The Great Spirit, or whatever fits

Holy cow. This is finally sinking in after months of studying it.
I'm almost ... proud of myself.

I only have one question at this stage NE, and then hopefully I can build on from there ... that is ... if you come back.

Do you think it possible with an encounter between the PCH and The Residual, that the latter can acknowledge the PCH? However brief that acknowledgement may be?

It can seem to acknowledge it, but in fact, the IC is a collective of simple configurations of information units that can actually be dissembled as contributing aspects of the facts that they represent. Nothing dynamic or aware. In fact, the inscrutable passivity of such an encounter can cause the PCH to believe the IC segment to be vastly superior in wisdom, simply due to what that PCH has accepted as the behavioral hallmarks of transcendent masters. Silent and absolutely passive, while seeming to be fully aware and overwhelmingly present, is a pretty good description of someone that is imbued with transcendent wisdom and power. The Informational Continuum, if the right segment is encountered, can easily be perceived by a PCH that's been taught to expect such depth of wisdom and tranquility from its god, to be that god. It all depends on the expectations of the PHC involved.

Note: I do think it is possible that a particular PCH encountering the IC will NOT see it as "a conscious and dynamic intelligent supreme being" but just rather something that "is".

Definitely. That's why I'm bringing it up here. Information is how such an error is avoided. And how such an error is perpetuated. There are other "gods" that exist in that realm. Some of them are extremely dynamic and aware - and fully human. People don't change when they cross over. They bring their personalities with them. There are probably countless Heavens and Hells scattered all over the informational realm, and each of them have their little tinpot gods and devils reigning supreme over their gaggle of terrified subjects.

At times, I imagine taking vacations to liberate a few of these kingdoms from time to time once I've crossed over. I would imagine that it'd be fun to spring open some hells and let the inmates run free until someone else eventually rounds them up again for their next stretch. No way to prevent those poor wretches from returning to what they viscerally believe that they deserve, but at least they can get some exercise for a while. Maybe even earn some more punishment?

I'm probably going to piss off a lot of the folks over there. I'm probably pissing some of them off right now.

edit on 10/27/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

There is no law against believing what you wish to believe but there is no choice either, if it is believed then to you it is believed to be true.
However, if the 'truth' is known there is no more confusion.
There is great peace in that.

I agree.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Duly noted. Not sure what you're suggesting, but I've noted it nonetheless. The brain is not the mind, even though the brain physically generates the unit bursts of intellect that gather as the mind. Beyond that basic statement, I have nothing to say in response to what you've posted here. It simply doesn't apply to the subject at hand.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Well if you're looking for people to rip your book apart rather than providing critical feedback that isn't hard. I'm glad you're at least willing to admit, "Especially since the "headline" itself - and the overwhelming implications of that "headline" - was not even mentioned. If he'd read it, he would've led off with that bit of controversy." This is why I attempted to gently comment, "[Post-corporeal Human Consciousness] can be translated into the notion that self-awareness and human consciousness is separate from identity. Identity is something that's built based on experiences in an environment ... it doesn't tell us anything about the nature of something more grandiose like the concept of god or God."

Definitely if he'd wanted to school me by way of a detailed analysis of what my premise asserts.

I personally prefer constructive dialogue. I wasn't trying to "school" you on anything. Reading many of your comments it appears in most situations you prefer to brawl. So when you pout and wonder aloud, "Maybe this isn't the right community to bring this premise to? It presents itself as a gathering place of people seeking new breakthrough information, but as much as I try to see anything progressive in the majority of posters here, it's become fairly impossible to view anyone here as being open to anything new or revolutionary." Perhaps you should consider most people don't enjoy engaging with a person who has a confrontational attitude and an inability to think outside their own somewhat ludicrous zoo of acronyms. Heck you yourself admit on page 128, "Lets face it using the term human being - with all the subtle implications it could impose - would do nothing to keep the waters clear as we moved ahead. Just keep in mind that you are HTEC, or actually, your brain and corporeal body are HTEC, where as the real you is the Intellect that HTEC (your HTEC) generates." So what did we gain with this acronym? Not much.

I like how you are still using Amazon's "Look Inside This Book" (as you admitted to doing in your response to that Members forum thread from over a year ago) and cherry picking bits of pages and isolating references to substantiate your claims. Cute, but can you tell me what HTEC actually means and why I use that acronym? Also, please explain how HTEC differs from TEC, and why HTEC inevitably emerged as a corporeal matrix? Oh, and why did I call HTEC a matrix, anyway? If you understand the book, that will be child's play. And again, please don't quote from the book. Use your own words. My sentence structure - as you said yourself - is unnecessarily convoluted. I'd love to hear these notions properly presented. I'd gain a lot from your improved efficiency in that effort.

I'm not impressed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

The 1st assumption definitely runs into a buzzsaw when one considers the existential protocols that would be required to instantly reconfigure the entire intellectual structure of the person that's just finished the life-long effort of crafting its unique Identity, in order to imbue that person with the require correction to their inevitable ignorance concerning the true nature of reality. And it's not even the instant reconfiguration of a lifetime of erroneous assumptions that is most troublesome, it's the violation of the primordial survival imperative "Identity" that causes the most trouble with this notion. In essence, the individual is - once the body has been removed from the balance of contributing factors - what that individual has established as the way he/she views reality and his/her place within that reality. Learning is one thing, but a complete scrubbing and reloading of that level of holistic perspective is akin to eliminating the individual that was created and replacing it with one that doesn't see anything from the same perspective.

As for your spirit guide - given that such a guide exists, of course - I do know exactly who and what that guide is, and why it hangs around with you. Your guide was a corporeal human at one point, and he/she passed into the eternal realm with the same informational limitations as we all do. That guide knows what it knows to be true, but that's all your guide knows. Not all of it is true, but not all of it isn't. The tough part is determining which of it is true and which of it isn't.

In response to your critique to Darkblade’s spirit guide insights, I believe that if I were to pass over from this current physical existence and was 'flushed' with all knowledge of the truth concerning the nature of physical (or indeed the totality of) reality then any 'erroneous assumptions' which I had built up over my brief time spent on the physical plane would be quite easy to let go of. People have complete 180's in their worldview all the time without dying. These assumptions are not your identity. As a father/grandfather (having read some of your prior posts) I am sure you are aware of how much personality one has even hours after being born onto this physical plane. If one were to continue on has an individual consciousness without a physical form then I see no reason that they could not continue to do so with this all encompassing knowledge but yet remain as a separate identity.

If one were to be reincarnated back to the physical plane then this all encompassing knowledge would I believe only serve as a hindrance. Even just knowledge of one’s past lives would screw you up. Imagine if everyone had a conscious level of Jesus or Buddha. For reasons I won't delve into here I believe this would negate the point of existing in physical form in the first place. Even knowledge gained as an individual who has lived many lives would not be ideal. Just imagine kids running around having the knowledge of all the prior lives. I think there is some mechanism of the soul that when it gathers a physical form it forgets this knowledge for I believe this is the whole point of existing in physical form.

I am also curious to know why you believe such guides would once have had to existed as corporeal humans? I do not think it is so far-fetched that an intelligent enitity could exist without ever having a physical form.

Finally to echo many of the posters here many of your well thought out concepts are completely mind blowing. But this is only partially due to the content. I'm not an idiot, but I find myself having to re-read everything you post 4 or 5 times before I can fully grasp it.

I'm going to share something with you that I've discovered, and until now have only alluded to. I'm doing this for no reason other than I feel it's important to reveal

I'm not that old and have only begun to look into any of this in any depth. As Netties Hermit said you are the kind of poster I come here to learn from. But if your message is as important as you state then I do not see why you find it necessary to complexity it to the point where it can often be incomprehensible. I do not have a problem with you being a cynical old bastard, that's part of your charm. But I think you may well have a lot more fans and meaningful dialect with others if you simplified the language you used to convey your ideas.

I mean honestly what is the point of doing years of research, and writing lengthy posts, indeed sharing any of what you know if it simply flies over the heads of all those who try to read it? To quote Toad (who I notice you don't have much time for
)

"Anyone can complicate a given subject, but true genius is in simplifying to its basic form."

And I do believe your insights border on genius. But as it stands I don't think many will ever know.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

The truth is that I didn't recognize any of what he described.

I was simply trying to share that it might be easier to get some of your concepts across by analogy, and to also impart that your OP leads most people to believe that God is the full informational continuum as an undifferentiated totality and that's that ‒ end of story (somewhat mimicking your allegory of the C# note in the greater symphony).

What I suggested is that when such a segment of the IC has been encountered, it has been mistaken as being either a Universal Consciousness or God or a god. This is due to the expectations and the fact that human consciousness is actually an event trajectory (albeit a hybrid of both event and information) and is therefore fully represented within the IC, although absent any actual dynamicism or awareness. The post-corporeal human being will recognize that cloned representation of intelligent awareness, and unless it knows better, will assume it to be "alive". This is how the mistake occurs.

This is problematic in that the majority of people believe in a personal God with positive characteristics, being all loving, all powerful, all knowing, and so on and so forth. Obviously the qualities vary by culture, but that's why I mentioned the Greek pantheon. Axioms of "God" as an all powerful personal entity are held by most people to be as implicitly true, yet you never bother to address these beliefs. This why you're seeing contrary remarks. You won't get past the average person staring at you blankly (or angrily) till you address other peoples underlying assumptions.

There's no need to address specific beliefs. Some people don't even believe in God or a god, and yet an encounter like this can completely alter what they originally believed to be true. Then it's a case of inventing a rational explanation, which can involve universal versions of human consciousness and other mistranslations of empirical evidence. I dismissed it because you stopped me cold by making erroneous references to aspects of what I've published. That was enough.

I'm wondering if he might've confused my book with someone else's book.

If you need a refresher on my original comments. Here's the original feedback:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You also admitted to having only read bits, here and there, by using the Amazon "Read Inside This Book" feature. If you want to fully vet this book, I'd happily send you the new edition free of charge - where I address the physical structure of dynamic information, as well as the survival imperative expressions involved in the emergence of dynamic intellect - which, by the way, is absolutely unlike any other form of information - dynamic or otherwise - and fully aware as a result of what it is and why it exists as it does.

U2U me, and let's start a serious dialog. I do need a well educated individual to properly challenge this premise. I am much easier to work with than to confront, and to me, there is a vast difference between the two relationships. I see no reason to not take full advantage of what we each bring to this particular table, and I will respect what you possess as traditional knowledge. In this effort, a team of adversaries is exactly what is needed. Let me know by way of private message if you'd like to be involved in my expanding effort to prove or debunk this thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

In response to your critique to Darkblade’s spirit guide insights, I believe that if I were to pass over from this current physical existence and was 'flushed' with all knowledge of the truth concerning the nature of physical (or indeed the totality of) reality then any 'erroneous assumptions' which I had built up over my brief time spent on the physical plane would be quite easy to let go of. People have complete 180's in their worldview all the time without dying. These assumptions are not your identity. As a father/grandfather (having read some of your prior posts) I am sure you are aware of how much personality one has even hours after being born onto this physical plane. If one were to continue on has an individual consciousness without a physical form then I see no reason that they could not continue to do so with this all encompassing knowledge but yet remain as a separate identity.

You would still be a unique entity, but you would not be the identified whole that you built if you could physically accept that information. Not anymore. You'd be a product of your life and the sudden direct influx of someone else's information. The issue wouldn't be the information, the issue would be the contextual composition of the information itself, and the logical clash that this composition would encounter when shoehorned into the contextual whole you've created of yourself. There are strict logical protocols involved when massing information, and while your brain was still alive, it configured your own inimitable translations of all data that you perceived. This translated information belongs to you, and carries your "identity signature" within itself, in much the same sense that each cell in your body carries your DNA signature. Identity is THE primordial survival imperative expression, and each bit of you (corporeal and informational) carries your unique identity signature. For the Post-corporeal Human, that signature is (my own term, of course) the Primary Expression. It is the literal contextual composition that defines you as unique among all other existential wholes, and it can't change once the corporeal brain has finished creating it.

If one were to be reincarnated back to the physical plane then this all encompassing knowledge would I believe only serve as a hindrance.

The Primary Expression is also why you won't ever return to live out another life as a corporeal human being. The injecting of contradictory identity into what already been established by way of the corporeal development process (a literal 2nd stage of human gestation) is simply not possible and only the unfettered subjective nature of human intellect is even capable of inventing such a notion. I have discovered why people believe in reincarnation, and why they believe that evidence exists to prove it, but it's a mistranslation of that evidence.

I am also curious to know why you believe such guides would once have had to existed as corporeal humans? I do not think it is so far-fetched that an intelligent enitity could exist without ever having a physical form.

The residual information configuration process that the human brain engages in - in direct service of the DNA directives, translated and disseminated by the brain and the body's nervous system, to allow the entire corporeal whole to effectively manage ongoing survival - literally creates what we know as human consciousness. There's no other means of consciousness coming into physical existence. A human being - the direct collective of all indivisible "bursts" of this intellect, generated from one single human brain - can be generated on Earth, on another planet, in another universe, as a result of carbon brain cells or any other material configuration, or by any means that successfully results in that mass of generated intellect. I have no idea what the limitations are concerning the corporeal origins of every version of human being, but I do know that a human being can only exist as a result of such a generation process.

I also know that conscious awareness is a uniquely human property, and even the most epitomical intellectual expression - at its elemental core - is human regardless of the ultimate configuration. That spirit guide, if it can reason, is human, and since it is, it was corporeal at one point - regardless of what that means relative to its own specific situation

More on the rest of your post.....>

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Ack! I've been having the sneaking suspicion that when I'm done here I'm going to be working in the after life lately.
Your post kind of drives that suspicion home.
And it makes me nervous.
I have the fear the work to be done won't be pretty.

My son and I feel the same way. My own guide tells me that I will have a short period of rest, then it's back to work. Earth will go through death throes, then be reborn, like everything else in the universe, and human life will again be placed on Earth. They will require teachers and those with skills. Let's face it, most humans know not thing one about surviving in a harsh environment, starting a fire with two sticks, and hunting and killing an animal, not to mention gutting and dressing the meat.

I have to agree with the OP on what God is. Those who deem to personalize the Divine and make it into a man do not know what they do. These people need to see the Divine within, not the Divine without.

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."
(Psalm 82:6)

If you believe in the Bible, then believe that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Finally to echo many of the posters here many of your well thought out concepts are completely mind blowing. But this is only partially due to the content. I'm not an idiot, but I find myself having to re-read everything you post 4 or 5 times before I can fully grasp it.

I'm going to share something with you that I've discovered, and until now have only alluded to. I'm doing this for no reason other than I feel it's important to reveal

I'm not that old and have only begun to look into any of this in any depth. As Netties Hermit said you are the kind of poster I come here to learn from. But if your message is as important as you state then I do not see why you find it necessary to complexity it to the point where it can often be incomprehensible. I do not have a problem with you being a cynical old bastard, that's part of your charm. But I think you may well have a lot more fans and meaningful dialect with others if you simplified the language you used to convey your ideas.

I mean honestly what is the point of doing years of research, and writing lengthy posts, indeed sharing any of what you know if it simply flies over the heads of all those who try to read it? To quote Toad (who I notice you don't have much time for )

"Anyone can complicate a given subject, but true genius is in simplifying to its basic form."

And I do believe your insights border on genius. But as it stands I don't think many will ever know.....

yes, I've lost my concern for Toad and his fun with werds and such.

Concerning my ability to write, I agree that it's a problem, and what's really odd is that my other work - I am a writer, and have finished 5 books - is very different than what comes out of my keyboard when I work on this subject. Here's a small example from a book I recently finished called A Troubled Sanctuary...

Tommy coughed and waved his hand against the cloud of Winston non-filter. He was a lot of things that ran proper Catholics to their rosaries for divine protection, but one thing he wasn’t – he wasn’t a smoker. Something in his childhood maybe. Probably how his old man used to smoke while he beat him. That smoldering square perched to the left of his tight grimace as the bastard had sent those inner demons through his fists and into the oldest of the toxic brood he'd left to the world. It'd been what it took for the guy to get a shot at sleeping off the drunk he'd wandered into that evening, and even now Tommy felt that old pain whenever Phil exhaled his poison at him. Phil knew it, and Tommy knew that Phil knew it. And Phil knew that Tommy knew that he knew it. The two had a complicated relationship.

Not complicated or convoluted at all, and yet when I get into this subject, my fingers do what they will with it. I'm a novelist, and who know why I'm even bothering with Metaphysics, but it sure as hell seems to be something I'm focusing on right now. Maybe I'll be able to hand it off to someone who can really make it dance for the public, and I'll be able to get back to my own life again.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
reply to post by Americanist

Duly noted. Not sure what you're suggesting, but I've noted it nonetheless. The brain is not the mind, even though the brain physically generates the unit bursts of intellect that gather as the mind. Beyond that basic statement, I have nothing to say in response to what you've posted here. It simply doesn't apply to the subject at hand.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dissociative identity disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis and describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities (known as alters or parts), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.

The concern I'm having... Within your thoughts there's no clear indication as to how "this" came about. Your dynamics are scattered with nothing to contain vast consciousness via your limited perception. Again, you're grasping at straws. These ornate offerings are being held by a far greater system you have absolutely no concept of.

You're also highly suspect lacking physics.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Some interesting points and worth pondering.

I wanted to quote something:

If what we know of existence was initiated by an intelligent mind, then that mind does not, and cannot, physically exists within the confines of that which it initiated.

I am currently learning and practising Islam (the real form of it, not the televised BS) and something that the Qur'an talks of (and various scholars agree on) is the above i.e:

"The Creator cannot be a part of his own creation"

Meaning we cannot comprehend god and never will but the point is every now and then god does reveal bits of himself to inspire us. Another thing that Islam introduces is the concept of a supreme being i.e. god is infallible, does not suffer any of the weaknesses of his creation and is never tiring in keep everything in order. The point being that eventually the created learns of it's creator.

Many other religions speak of this type of concept as well. I think where religion or rather the people have fallen down on their faces is to humanise god and try to quantify something that is perfection - it's far easier to accept something that you believe to have your own weaknesses than it is to accept that there something perfect out there (because doing that is admitting that we are at fault and weak in nature...which we are).

But I am no preacher so don't my words as gospel, I am on a spiritual journey myself so I have no idea where I end up but 'god willing' I will end up in the right place

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I know some people who talk like this. Big words, lots of adjectives. Their grammar skills are quite advanced, especially with some help from a thesaurus. They are pseudo-intellectuals. They really don't know any more than anyone else. They just like to make people think they do through the use of ten-dollar words where a ten-cent word would suffice. Makes it almost impossible to follow with all the big, impressive words all strung together.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid

Absolute Tripe! God isn't self aware? Garbage!!!

The Akashic Record is fully informed in eternity, and is made of information, and has therefore had plenty of time to become self aware. Now we need to catch up, and also become aware, so in a way God is still becoming self aware, through us, one person at a time.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Please repost the link to your book in your signature if you would, thanks.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join