It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do these manipulated Apollo images hide an unknown civilization?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The video and systems used on the object in the sky, can be over pixilation distortion. You really lost me when you, notated the image with what was in the "flying saucer". There is ...no ...way to to know or even guess what is there. The jump to a guess....does not add to truth. All supposition...must be noted as not fact. John

reply to post by wavemaker

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hello, 1967sander

There is another photo from the Apollo 11's, first landing on the Moon, that clearly shows NASA (or whoever was in charge of handling the photos we see available), laid a photo black card across an object that was out on the horizion in the sky. This photo was clearly taken from inside the Lunar Lander, and before the astronauts ever stepped outside. There are no boot prints at all in the photo, like you see in later photos.

They missed hiding what appears to be an antenna array and long extentions from a craft. These items clearly appear to stick out from under a card....or it's straight edge when viewed. (This is my view of what I clearly saw, however, I do not know exactly what it is.) The distance you see between the array and extentions, leads you to view what ever they were attached to, as a very very large craft indeed. Especially when you have the perpective of that craft being out on the horizion in the distance.

It may further explain the many hours of delay, after landing, before the crew ever set foot on the Moon. I can only imagine what the reaction of the astronauts sighting such a possible craft, would have been like. Even NASA's helpless caution, as they reported it's sighting. You just touched down...now what? The entire sky in that photo and the other first photos that were taken by the astronauts, have many anamolies in the sky. I invite you all, to view them.

Man's first step on the Moon, may have been a frightful one and truly one giant leap for mankind.

I will post these photos here, on ATS when I can....I can not ..right now as a brand New member to this forum.

Later John

reply to post by 1967sander

edit on 28-12-2011 by Moonatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonatic

Would you post this "example"?

There is another photo from the Apollo 11's, first landing on the Moon, that clearly shows NASA (or whoever was in charge of handling the photos we see available), laid a photo black card across an object that was out on the horizion in the sky.

AS TO your comments about the "long delay" before exiting on the first EVA during the Apollo 11 mission? Why don't we refer to some facts, and check the history?:

The schedule for the mission called for the astronauts to follow the landing with a five-hour sleep period, since they had been awake since early morning. However, they elected to forgo the sleep period and begin the preparations for the EVA early, thinking that they would be unable to sleep.

Source

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

As deeply as I want to know and experience alien life in this universe, I doubt that on our first trip off of the Earth we would run into a fleet of thier spaceships...and not only run into them, but then doctor all of the documentary evidence in order to hide that fact.

Humans want to belong in a universal chorus of beings-so much so in fact, that we invent fantasias to accompany the singers.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

What is your source on the EVA ....the time line, and exactly how long do you think it was before they set foot on the Moon?
Have you looked at the first photos they took.....the ones with no foot prints on the Moon surface, as seen at the bottom of the photos taken out the window....the ones they took before they walked on the Moon?

John

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
it looks almost like a film studio?

of course speculation.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I will post these photos here, on ATS when I can....I can not ..right now as a brand New member to this forum.

Could you at least pose the magazine and frame number?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yes, Good point....about posting the photo numbers. I wanted to do it ...one photo at a time ...when I got New Thread approved. I'm wanting to keep each photo of anomalies as one specific topic. It gets confusing if you batch more than one photo....in the discussion.

I'll go get you a good one on the list to look at ....I'll be right back.

John

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Now having said that, I will answer some of your questions.

What is your source on the EVA ....the time line, and exactly how long do you think it was before they set foot on the Moon?

As I see the history, and per the historical records, it was about 2 1/2 hours after touchdown when the Apollo 11 EVA commenced. A bit sooner, actually, than the original Flight Plan called for. Nice thing about Humans is, we can adapt as needed.....

Have you looked at the first photos they took.....the ones with no foot prints on the Moon surface, as seen at the bottom of the photos taken out the window....the ones they took before they walked on the Moon?

The above (^ ^ ^) questions are a bit unclear.

What I mean is (should be obvious to most)....as the first to be there, on the Moon, there would be no "footprints" until the Humans, in the suits, actually had the chance to make the prints!

Or, did I miss a logical step? (pun)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I refer to there being no footprints in the photos I'm mentioning ....just to show the photos were taken before the EVA by the astronauts. There were large anomalies...on the horizion just after Apollo 11 landed on the Moon.
I'd say they were visited.....as shown in the very photos they took....before they ever got out of the lander for their EVA.

What is in the sky, along the horizion was seen and photographed by the astronauts.

Now....the time line mentioned by NASA as on schedule? Where was it mentioned as early EVA?....the delay was real....and the photos show why.

HOW TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

I ask you use Google because it has Google zoom...and it's the way I found, what you want to see.

Please start with this site, www.apolloarchive.com...

Go to... Full Hasselblad Magazines
Click... Magazine...39Q

Start with...AS11-39-5741....Click it...click the High Resolution tab ...top right
Use the slide bars to see along the horizion....look for the bright object in the sky ...low on the horizion.
To view it even larger ...use the Google zoom on the lower left of screen...try 200%
You will see this object again....in a moment, in another photo ...and it lands on the hill, you see to the very right . Look closely...see the smooth line of the hill...as it rises. Look at the rocks on the lunar surface between the lander and that horizion line. Just remember it's a smooth line for later.
Look at the landers shadow...this is left window...look down into the very bottom of the photo...no foot prints...this is before the astronauts stepped on the Moon...before EVA.

I will not detail ...here all the photos...5742 to 5749...I'll do that later...You need to look at all of them closely.

Now go to... AS11-39-5750....This is the photo you want to see.
Again click...High Resolution tab...slide the tabs to view the very right of the horizion.....

Tell me what that is on the hill.....that was not there before? Zoom in on it....It has a clear canopy, like looking at a jet fighter canopy....it's clear except for the very upper edge....and you can see the top curve, like an arch. Don't believe it...OK.... go to a later photo in a minute....and see it's gone in the later photo.

Next same photo....slide left along the horizion...look in the sky as you pan across.....you will see the antenna array, or whatever it is on a stalk....it looks sort of like petals on a flower....and just below that the long tips of another antenna.

There is a back card laid across the object that is on the horizion. you are only seeing the array and antenna sticking out...uncovered. This is best viewed with an old CRT monitor...it is crystal clear. Run your contrast on your monitor to extremes up and down and you will see the difference in the black sky.

I have run my zoom up to 600% on the array on the stalk to view it....and it's not a film flaw....it is not real reflective, but it is clearly seen. The light on the object matches the light from the sun, coming at a low angle from behind the lunar lander that the astronaut is in, as he takes the picture.

Take the time to view every photo before and after this AS11-39-5750....what you will see the cresent shape craft come, and at another angle it is round as if it has rotated, it lands on the hill, in photo 5750, and is seen again in later photos....OUT THE RIGHT window...in the sky. The object/craft with the ARRAY is also seen out the right window later....you just need to zoom, and pan your search very carefully, across the sky....you will see what I saw.

This all happens before the EVA with astronauts setting foot on the Moon....the objects in the sky, on the hill, and no foot prints in the photos, tells us that.

Looking at AS11-39-5743.....the large craft with the array is very poorly...hidden , you can see where they blotted out the object on the horizion...it's a really bad job of coverup. If you think it's a film flaw...then you know nothing of the quality film NASA sent to the Moon...and the cameras they had.

Just take your time...start at the begining...and look closely. What seems to be just one photo after another of the same view out the same window, tells you a lot. The astronauts...saw something out there...it was approaching them...they were taking pictures of what they saw.....NOT just lunar landscape.

Have fun...there is more to come. Let me know what you see.

John

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Please post what you think you are seeing.

Per this bit of your text I am quoting:

Now go to... AS11-39-5750....This is the photo you want to see.
Again click...High Resolution tab...slide the tabs to view the very right of the horizion.....

Tell me what that is on the hill.....that was not there before? Zoom in on it....It has a clear canopy, like looking at a jet fighter canopy....it's clear except for the very upper edge....and you can see the top curve, like an arch. Don't believe it...OK.... go to a later photo in a minute....and see it's gone in the later photo.

I say again, "welcome" to ATS. There are certain standards that are part of this *Forum*,,,,one "standard" is, of course, "proof" of claims made.

AS TO embedding photos and such, well I, as a "newbie", had to learn as well.

Fortunately there is this Handy Guide to ATS BB Code to refer to.

edit on Thu 29 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hey DJW001,

I can't even send you a PM as a new memberat ATS. I just tried...and you missed a nice note from me.

Please see the above post with a good set of photos to start looking at.

Please read my earlier post...there is information scattered cross all of them.

I hope the information is helpful to those that are interested.

Have some fun guys, and see what you can see...before it's gone...or altered. It may get removed when they see they missed a few things they might not want us to know about. But in the end ...it's just a picture with no other explanation from NASA...or even the guys that took the photos. Not direct comment...in public anyway.

You can contact me by PM if you like, or if you need help viewing the photos I mention having anomalies, let me know...I'll tryto help you all I can.

I will also try to answer quickly all the replys here or on any NEW threads I do...when I get approved.

I do have other things I do everyday...I am not always online.

I have a very large cross country RC Sailplane I am building now. It's a carbonfiber, and fiberglass fully molded ship. I designed the plane and made the molds. It has a 16 1/2 foot wingspan. It takes a lot of my time. Flying RC Thermal Duration contest is a real passion of mine.

So don't think I don't care, if I'm slower than the regular guys here.... in responding.

I look forward to sharing all I have with you guys, I hope you recieve it kindly.

Later,

John

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thanks ProudBird, for the

Fortunately there is this Handy Guide to ATS BB Code to refer to.

I didn't see it ...and yes I was looking for the whole list of ATS site rules for the new guys and gals.

I'm off to study the rules.

Proof? Define Proof ....you want.

Have you had time to look at the photos, I mentioned?

I'll be back in a while.

Thanks, John

edit on 30-12-2011 by Moonatic because: Ask another question of PB

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Hello NuminousCosmos,
I hear your point about why wouldn't we all welcome...the proof of other life in the universe?

I just know there was a time, when the cold war was at it's height, the USA did not want any other country to have it's best technology. It makes sense even today.

I look at all the ideas about why...anyone or any agency would not want the public to know UFO's existed. I don't think a lot of the reasons conjured are valid.

I do think that.... if.... the US government...or another country had real proof of a more advanced alien visit, their very existance would be smart to simply keep quite, even debunk it, hide it, deny it.....all just to give them time to be the ones to make first contact. Thereby having the benefit of such technology or relationship.

There was real fear in the 50's and 60's. It's not a whole lot better now.

I sure hope ...we get to meet them soon before the worlds oil reserves runs out.

I would hope we, as the people of Earth could be smart enough to get together and find away to use their advanced technology ...equally...for all mankinds benefit.

I'm being optimistic...I know. Being a grandfather and seeing the mess this world is in...makes me fearful for all 13 of the grandkids, and greatgrandkids.

Here's hoping...

John

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ok the technical part of photo editing is beyond me. But when I saw the tape part of the video, those "hidden images" reminded me of something low tech. Perhaps air bubbles under the tape?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonatic
This all happens before the EVA with astronauts setting foot on the Moon....the objects in the sky, on the hill, and no foot prints in the photos, tells us that.

You mean magazine 39/Q (B&W) Post-Ldg, Post-Eva? Other than that just a bunch of smudges or hairs or whatever. Nothing really. Thanks for trying thought. Next

edit on 30/12/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The photos you mentioned?

Here is one of them, AS11-39-5750.

I see nothing unusual in that image.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You can only keep the lid on a boiling pot for so long.

A 40 year "boiling pot" secret held by thousands is quite impressive don't you think?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

edit on 1-1-2012 by Moonatic because: Wrong Thread

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Then did you compare it to AS11-39-5750...with the object/craft that has landed on the same hill? It is parked right on the line of the horizion and it makes a lump on the hill. Zoom to about 200% is plenty.

What makes you think that amorphous white blob is a spacecraft and not a piece of fuzz on the scanner? It does not appear on other scans of the same frame. Check it out on the Apollo 11 Lunar Surface Journal.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join