It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do these manipulated Apollo images hide an unknown civilization?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+214 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hi there,

I discovered a few hundred odd manipulations on the Apollo moonlanding imagery. I do not refer to the position of the sun, strange reflections or shadows on the moon surface but genuine image manipulation. Objects edited out, a piece of film covered with sticky tape used to hide "something" and very sloppy paintbrush / photoshop.

For those interested, you can see the photo / frame number in the left corner and Google for it. They can be found everywhere on the internet and of course on all official NASA websites.

This is only a small selection and more videos will follow.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Greetz,

Sander

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
NASA certainly did not expect us to have VCRs never mind software like this to go back over all their footage decades later. Any lies they covered up will eventually come out.

It looks like a cooling tower under the tape. Definitely a lot of manipulation in those images.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
S&F Great work all around and very much appreciated .

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Nice work. Very nicely shown and explained. It was also nice too see the unmanipulated images too, so we could see it wasn't just the software creating those anomalies in the layers.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow thats a lot of weird stuff! At 1:41 it looks like some canon or something like that!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonSergio
Wow thats a lot of weird stuff! At 1:41 it looks like some canon or something like that!

Yeah...I was thinking the exact same thing. It looks like a very large weapon of some sort with a huge barrel extending out from it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

I totally expecting some kook with a YouTube account showing us his new "findings". Thank god I was wrong! Awesome video, I look forward to more!

Can you tell us more about the software you use and how you are able to use it?
edit on 26-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

What would happen if you used that same software, and *processing* techniques, and applied them to dozens of other photographs?

Pick any photos, even some from your last holiday or vacation....of someplace you know.

Tell everyone who has starred and flagged to try it themselves, and observe the results.

And if one were to get similar results, from photos of say.....a desert on Earth, or one's own photos of the night sky.....??

Would it then be fair to admit that the "manipulated" Apollo images weren't altered by NASA, or anyone associated with NASA, at all, in the manner inferred...but, it was the over-processing by that software that made the *anomalies* appear?

Surely, anyone else can duplicate these results, if all claims of *manipulated* Apollo images are true?

There are quite a few ATS members here who have the knowledge, experience and possibly even access to the same types of software. Anyone?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The inserted picture of an astronaut into the visor is convincing.I don't need more to be sure.
Thanks for your work!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Nice find. SnF. Bookmarking for later participation.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
awesome vid, i like this one also

edit on 26-10-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

the only thing they were covering up was the fact that they actually went to the moon.

source www.aulis.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The supposed pictures of the aliens were crazy! What a spooky video...I recently read about the Glass buildings on the moon on ATS, someone said glass is 10x stronger than steel on the moon. Can anyone explain? S+F

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

"Shadow on ceiling"??

Next you'll find one with "Ceiling Cat" poking his head out wearing a grin.

Here, just one source of the actual image, from Apollo 17. Knock yourselves out, and find any *manipulations* besides the junk noise added by over-processing software:

AS17-151-23201

Might want to find a way to explain how each frame from the three 16-mm film DACs were "manipulated to hide" something too.

And, the live TV video as well. Many, many hours of it.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

If that is true then provide some links of examples.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

wow that blue ghost looking thing was freaky!! cheers for that!

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Of course running the same software with the same photos by a different party is the way to verify his findings. Thing is, he didn't use any old photo software to check these photos out. He used some bad ass software, AMS auto multi layer segmentation software, on these photos, and most of, if not all of us do not have access to such software. Although, this is ATS and all, I'm sure someone out there may have access to similar software or the like. Hopefully they'll find this thread.

On a side note, do yourselves a favor and check out his other videos!

Hi there! Perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on me but I really thought to have seen spacecritters flying and crawling around INSIDE the ISS! Do we have alien lifeforms / critters visiting the ISS? Why don't you take a peek and convince yourselves. As soon as the astronaut has disappeared the show starts.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

What would happen if you used that same software, and *processing* techniques, and applied them to dozens of other photographs?

Pick any photos, even some from your last holiday or vacation....of someplace you know.

Tell everyone who has starred and flagged to try it themselves, and observe the results.

And if one were to get similar results, from photos of say.....a desert on Earth, or one's own photos of the night sky.....??

Would it then be fair to admit that the "manipulated" Apollo images weren't altered by NASA, or anyone associated with NASA, at all, in the manner inferred...but, it was the over-processing by that software that made the *anomalies* appear?

Surely, anyone else can duplicate these results, if all claims of *manipulated* Apollo images are true?

There are quite a few ATS members here who have the knowledge, experience and possibly even access to the same types of software. Anyone?

I agree with you on this one. Lets see the software be used on say....a nice pretty picture of the Grand Canyon.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He used some bad ass software, AMS auto multi layer segmentation software, on these photos, and most of, if not all of us do not have access to such software.

Oh....how "convenient" for the OP.

Now then....who can tell us what kind of image manipulation software was available in 1969, 1970, 1971.....etc?

Surely, for any organization committed to *hiding evidence* from Apollo photos that date from the actual historical records and time-frame, they would have had to have very sophisticated computer processing abilities in the 1970s?? I seem to have miss that tidbit from the historical records of the era.

Imagine the immense *team* that wold need to be employed to do this, building a computer that didn't yet exist, writing software that was still a dream for Gates and Wozniak and Jobs.....et al.

Wow! What skilled and genius professionals, hiding all those skills for so many decades.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
not buying it guys alot of that can be explained and does not look like photo manipulation. Example the guy in the visor with the square behind him could easily just be his pack

The only one i find interesting is the blue figure... now THAT is creepy

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Op, can you please provide more info on the software used in this video?

Im intrigued.....another poster nailed it by saying for you to use the software on a everyday photo you took. Are there normal explainations for the anomolies you found?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join