It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

umm... i'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey guys, glad to be a part of ATS. what brought me to this this site was the thread on Polybius. I found it in a magazine, GamerPro i think, and then i wanted more info. BTW, if u guys try googling for it, watch out for the second link, its one of those flash animations where after a min. or so a scary face pops out and loud noise everywhere. Anyways... thats the kind of conspiracy stuff i like, stuff that is really eerie. i guess just U2U me if u want to adopt me. thx ppl! _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Josh Man!

Check out BelowTopSecret if you're ever bored.

I hate those screamer things too.

u2u if you need anything.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello, Josh Man!
We're glad that you 'Google'd' in. ATS & BTS have tons of stuff that will interest you. I'm always finding something new to browse. Jump on in and have fun.

See you around!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Josh!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome aboard! Many happy postings!

By the way there is a rule here (unwritten, of course) that you should send sixpacks of beer to the first six greeters. Are you going to abide by that?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
heloo. I was new yesterday. Took me a while to figure out the ropes but eventually I got everything in order. Practically all the people on this site are quite eager to help if you have questions (I found this out after asking about 50 people how to load an AVATAR
) so feel free to U2U anyone.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

By the way there is a rule here (unwritten, of course) that you should send sixpacks of beer to the first six greeters. Are you going to abide by that?

HAHA! I'm number six....

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the site Josh Man

any questions just send me a u2u
cya around
se7en

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
JoshMan, welcome. I'm very new myself. Got just a little over a week under my belt. Being new, I would offer some advice. Before posting a topic. Use the awesome search feature on ATS to verify what has possibly been posted already on your topic.

Learned the hard way! (not very good at reading directions).

Something else I have learned is that the members at this site are AWESOME! Always willing to assist - don't be shy about asking questions. BUT, better to do so using U2U than posting the question as a topic.

Look forward to hearing more from you!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ok thanks guys, glad to be a member of ATS

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the Great ATS!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey welcome!
I already see your making lots of posts...nice. Hope you enjoy it even more here.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
welcome dood! high five!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome to the party dawg!

top topics

join