It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Bin Laden?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hey all - does anyone know where Bin Laden is? You know, the guy
who leveled the Twin Towers and killed all those people in downtown Manhattan? Three years have passed and the killer of the Towers hasn't been caught.

There's been lots of dead US soldiers, though. And lots of political
rhetoric from both Dems and Republicans. How come the man who
destroyed the WTC is still at large?

Doesn't that make anyone mad? Jeez!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushblows

Doesn't that make anyone mad? Jeez!

It doesn't make anyone mad. It makes everyone angry

I'm personally disappointed (though I'm not an American) with Bush and his performance.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bush has shifted his focus from capturing Bin Laden to the "War on Terrorism." Now having said that, their have been rumors that Bin Laden is dead. If so, then why haven't they announced it? Other rumors are they have him and are waiting until the elections to tell the American people.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He's probably standing in line waiting for his ticket to tour the Statue of Liberty.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You've had to have read all the posts on here about Bi Laden already being captured or working for the CIA and they are just waiting for the right time for him to suddenly surface and be captured ALIVE.

Now think about this....What if he really doesn't exist and was made up by the CIA or was somebody that was supposed to fly another plane into lets say CONGRESS, since they were in session when the planes hit, yet he didn't want to be a part of this and ran and threatened the government with his knowledge and now he's being hunted by the people that trained him.

Now I've just started another thread maybe we should start a new topic called, "Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden"

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

(not intended to offend anyone)

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I suck at these games, I can't find him.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I seriously think he's where ever they kept Reagen's corpse until the Abu Gharib scandal called for a huge media distraction.

If he's not presented before election day, I'll be very disappointed in Bush/Cheney.

And you call yourself EVIL!?

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Where's Osama?

Well, since the CIA created Al-Qaeda in the 1980s, I'd say that he's at CIA HQ eating lunch at this time!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thank you all for the interesting responses. Glad to see there's a handful of people who actually remember who Bin Laden is.

Think you are right - they'll spring his corpse on us around election time.

Isn't it gross the Twin Towers haven't been vindicated?
And to think we thought the Manhattan Skyline was important.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Bin Laden will not be captured, because Bush and the Bin Laden made a deal...

"We'll never bother you, as long as you keep attacking America and terrifying our public so we can install the NWO."

Now the Carlyle Group, and Halliburton make billions of dollars, and Bin Laden gets his message out. It's win-win for both parties.

The only losers are the American people, which Bin Laden and Bush care nothing about.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wheres Bin Laden...hmmm...new TV show idea

*flicks on TV*

Its that time of day again...wheres bin laden!!

*crowd claps and intro music plays*

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nobody knows, maybe the planes that crashed into the twin towers were Top Secret planes of some sort that the goverment had in creation and somthing went wrong? The goverment isnt going to admit to somthing like that is it?? So why not blame a couple of countries with OIL (
) and go on a wild goose chase for sombody that doesnt exist really (its just the american goverment filming those videos of his in some place in america where nobody is for 10,000miles around) and get the oil while they are there. It gets them out of the sh*t and they get oil... the best screw up that ever happened for america!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid
Nobody knows, maybe the planes that crashed into the twin towers were Top Secret planes of some sort that the goverment had in creation and somthing went wrong? The goverment isnt going to admit to somthing like that is it?? So why not blame a couple of countries with OIL (
) and go on a wild goose chase for sombody that doesnt exist really (its just the american goverment filming those videos of his in some place in america where nobody is for 10,000miles around) and get the oil while they are there. It gets them out of the sh*t and they get oil... the best screw up that ever happened for america!

You might even call it a "catastrophic success!"

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
cstyle - it certainly seems as though they've made a deal, doesn't it.
I wouldn't be surprised if that were true.

To all conspiracy theorists out there who think our CIA was behind
the leveling of the Towers - though your take on things is interesting...I think you're over estimating the intelligence of our government officials in a big, big, way.

These aren't maniacal geniuses we're dealing with, here. They aren't like...Nazi material. They're dopey Texas oil guys.

They don't have the smarts to orchestrate convoluted schemes IMO.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Bush has shifted his focus from capturing Bin Laden to the "War on Terrorism." Now having said that, their have been rumors that Bin Laden is dead. If so, then why haven't they announced it? Other rumors are they have him and are waiting until the elections to tell the American people.

I completely agree with that! How beneficial would it be to Bush if all of a sudden right before election time that they find Bin Laden.

I'm madder than hell that Bush has decided to solve a personal vendetta in Iraq with Hussein instead of fighting the "real war on terror" in Afghanistan! He has misled the country and has put our armed forces lives in jeopardy. I hope it was worth it to him b/c it definately wasn't worth it to me. He actually needs to get his stories straight. Either we CAN win the war on terror or we CAN'T. If the president can't decide which lie he wants to tell how can we vote him in for another 4 yrs

Remember to vote in November's election. Just one vote can make a difference. Unless your brother is the Governor of Florida then it doesn't matter who REALLY won!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There are only three possibilities:

Bin Laden is dead, probably has been since before the start of the war in Iraq.

He is being aided by Pakistan.

He is already in custody.

No decidedly new voice or video communications from him since 2001. There is some thought that he requires dialysis, and supposedly moves from cave to cave. He would have to move around that rugged terrain with something that looks like these machines in tow, and a rather long power cord.

It is necessary for the Bush cabal to keep the boogeyman alive, at least psychologcally, but in case they need to scarmble with news of his death, they created another; Al Zarqawi. How else can they possibly continue the warring with the blessings of the people?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid

speaking of the planes, did u ever notice that the 767 that hit the Towers had no windows?
not only that, if you view that impact in slow motion, you'd see that the plane launches a missile just before it plunges into the building!!!

September 11, 2001

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, OJ has not found Nicoles Killers in how many years like he promised.
On a more serious note, if he is not rolled out in time for election day, they have absolutely no idea where he is. I'm still going with that he was caught on Jan 16,2004 in Iran.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
See, I AM right! Maybe I could be a detective one day... or maybe even a GOOD politician!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join