It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
You gotta a link to back up your claim? if there is no link..i dont buy it

You don't have to buy it. When that day comes and the change startsb to happen, go to some place safe and remember what I say. Call on the name of the Lord to protect and keep you from harm.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by savwboy

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by savwboy

They ban lots of people , just disagree with a mod and your done . People are banned that have paid there dues a year in advance . They will let you back on if you pay them.

Yea well I am not paying them squat..

I have been banned several times also. I believe in time a reset happens then I can log in and maybe just change my name. I was odinson, odinson2, odinson22 and now odinson222 on there.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

so after monday its ok to use your gun to stop any nosense.

and this will not upset the lord. he is ok with people using the guns for whatever they need to?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Note to all:

If Monday nothing happens, You will never find me on another conspiracy site again. I believe that the events will occur and if not I am man enough to know to not be part of the problem of failed predictions. But something in my heart is telling me this is legit. so we will see.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by odinson

and this will not upset the lord. he is ok with people using the guns for whatever they need to?

You really need to read your Bible. Sampson was powered by the Lord to kill thousands and look at the story of David and Goliath. There are many stories where God gives people the strength and will power to win battles. And believe, me there will be a battle starting on Monday. Protect yourself and family.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Amped Up. Dont you mean F...ed Up!!!

I would reccommend you take your posts to a shrink for a professional opinion. Appears you need some help.

What you post is just absolutely pathetic nonsense which has no place in the realms of reality or sensible balanced discussion.

Sorry but your words are a reflection of your confused and deluded mind thus self deprocating to a wiser soul!

He who persists with untruth is himself deeply reluctant to face reality!
edit on 26-10-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by odinson

That guy is a false prophet, I don't care if he got a number correct on todays stock market, he talks of a vaccine being the mark of the beast, this is totally wrong and therefore it makes him a false prophet. Q

I thought about this also. Why would someone say take my mark when many people know what it represents. So it won't be seen. Also, in this day and age you can put anything in a shot. There are people get mini gps chips put in their skin so that there relatives can find them in the event of kidnappings. Anything is possible now. So its better not to get any mass vaccinations after Monday. I believe that maybe a plague will happen to trigger a mass vaccination scenario.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by odinson

Amped Up. Dont you mean F...ed Up!!!

I would reccommend you take your posts to a shrink for a professional opinion. Appears you need some help.

What you post is just absolutely pathetic nonsense which has no place in the realms of reality or sensible balanced discussion.

Sorry but your words are a reflection of your confused and deluded mind thus self deprocating to a wiser soul!

He who persists with untruth is himself deeply reluctant to face reality!
edit on 26-10-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

The thought of any of this happening would drive a psychiatrist mad. They are about science not the spiritual. Have you seen a demon? I have several times so I know there is a spirit side. That's why I believe that a lot of people will go out of their minds when this happens. Their mind would not be able to cope. and when this event dies down, it will be explained off as maybe ET attack, mass hallucinations, etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

So long in advance of your Monday departure!

I predict Tuesday will be just another ordinary day!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Howdy,

Actually its from my understanding in the great darkness, its anyone who doesn't have faith not just Catholics. Repentant souls (so 11th hour stuff), will also be fine and dandy. But that's from my understanding

As for if it happens Monday or not, dont freak out about it, you where wrong so be it, its called being human, we all make mistakes, just learn from it and move on imo.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

reply to post by odinson

You really need to read your Bible. Sampson was powered by the Lord to kill thousands and look at the story of David and Goliath. There are many stories where God gives people the strength and will power to win battles. And believe, me there will be a battle starting on Monday. Protect yourself and family.

I really need to read my bible? I have read the Bible.

I don't remember anyone having guns oin the bible or god or jesus or anyone saying guns are ok??

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

Originally posted by SavedOne

Chip stands in a long, long line of false prophets with failed date-setting efforts. He's failed before, and no doubt this prediction will fail as well. But rest assured, it will not stop him from continuing his folly of misleading people and scaring them into sending him money. He's a fool. Shun him. Those with God-blessed discernment see him for the charlatan he is. For anyone that might believe for a second that the above statement is true, rest assured that if you believe the Bible then the mark of the beast is not some kind of sneaky injection or other trickery. It will be an obvious and overt symbol of allegiance to Satan, and those who take it will be fully aware of what they are doing. The below passage makes it clear that ALL will be warned by angels flying through the sky not to take the mark:

Bolded is my doing.

"Wait, what?" This fellow is basically begging/demanding/scamming for cash, giving fraudulant prophercies?

See what this site does, it sends out people to make false statements. Chip has not asked for money, never. He is doing this on his own dime. He is not a Camping person who is a millionaire off his subjects.
He is the real deal.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You really need to read your Bible. Sampson was powered by the Lord to kill thousands

Samson was a suicide killer.

Originally posted by odinsonAnd believe, me there will be a battle starting on Monday. Protect yourself and family.

No, there won't.

Stop relying on an unreliable book.

You will always fail.

ALWAYS.
edit on 26/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Why on earth is this thread 9 pages long, and how the hell has it received 10 flags? Apparently this is the "HOTTEST Topic Right Now"... I read the OP and I just cannot understand. Wtf?

edit on 26/10/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

reply to post by odinson

I really need to read my bible? I have read the Bible.

I don't remember anyone having guns oin the bible or god or jesus or anyone saying guns are ok??

Well duh a weapon is a weapon. A knife, a sword, a gun, a pen, a letter opener. Whatever gets the job done. A slingshot was used to kill Goliath. Don't you think that if guns were available something else would be said to him.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

They are about any nonsense be it scientific or so called spiritual babble.

If you think you have seen so called demons then man you are indeed in need of serious help. Such thinks are of the week and deluded mind and nothing more!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Nor can I!! What is becoming of folk. Life in the anti-reality zone is getting far too popular. Some folk need to get a life or should I say get to grips with life and reality!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Why on earth is this thread 9 pages long, and how the hell has it received 10 flags? Apparently this is the "HOTTEST Topic Right Now"... I read the OP and I just cannot understand. Wtf?

edit on 26/10/11 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

this is what happens when the mods won't stamp out BS and hoax threads like this. then they come along and start defending the original posters becasue they are getting too much abuse.

it they took the proper control at the start crap like this wouldn't be 'hottest topic'

this is ats now.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by odinson

If you think you have seen so called demons then man you are indeed in need of serious help. Such thinks are of the week and deluded mind and nothing more!!!

You don't know my life. I saw a demon in a room where someone supposedly committed suicide and another after playing with the Ouija board. People who don't believe in demons will find out later on Monday.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

reply to post by odinson

Every man has a way to become spiritual or not. My path has been strange than most but it was my path. I am where I am supposed to be and I am happy with the outcome. take a side soon you will have to take one.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join