It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Below are some exerpts from conversations on another web board. The person that is believed to be one of the final 2 witness, Chip Griffin, has stated the info. I pulled some conversations where Chip has replied. Get ready!

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Oct 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed cut/paste

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

You supply no link and are not using quotes from your source, making this look like it's all your work.

Care to try again?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I thought of this as well:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Three days to go, not counting today.

Here's my prediction vis a vis George Romero's "Diary Of The Dead" -

In the film Z-Day was October 24th. In my theory, today is followed by "Three Days Of Darkness", and culminates on the 28th when ___________ happens...

Please fill in the blank with your favorite post apocalyptic description.
The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Noooot likely

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hello

As you know GOD it's hard to quote LIKE sources here from another board but I will try. String all the capitalized words together and go to chipg and read PRODUCTIONS his tell.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm....very interesting. Who is Chip anyway....never heard of the guy before and where does he get his information from? It seems as though he is trusted by a few people....and that in and of itself is questionable.

How can a "mark" come in a vaccine to buy stuff?

Why would people from Helicopters and also how...can they start killing people and get away with it?

I am really confused.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

yep ppl there is alot i hold back, don't know who will get what. i don't want to panic anyone. once it's on it want matter, get to a safe place, don't fear the evil. keep bible in hand, put up markers for your safe place, tell GOD where you consider safe, stay inside those boundaries. love each other until the last day!!! chip griffin

As soon as I read stuff like this the whole thread becomes meaningless.

G_D and a bible protecting anyone has and will never save anyone from anything that is hell bent on hurting you, and if you believe so you will be fish in a barrel.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I found this link.... and now realize he is posting on GLP. I am going to read what all has been linked to this one site and will come back and see what you actually think about Chips words and what they mean to you.

Here is what I am off to read....

www.fivedoves.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Chip has been a constant in his opinions. We of faith had problems with our spouses not believing any of this. We prayed and I believe he gave the precursor to Chip. That is, the DOW would soar to 11888 and on a Tuesday it will crash. This was 3-4 weeks ago.

His visions are coming from GOD, Jesus and angels. He says he speaks to all of them at some time in his life. He was selected to be one of the witness early on and he had to deal with that news. He knows that his sons will be killed at the new settlement he will set up and he know that he will die in Israel with the other witness. He even knows how, with a knife to the gut I believe. Then in 3 days GOD will raise them both up and that will be part of the Rapture in Dec 2012.

I myself have been given visions on what I must do. The main thing is that you must have faith when the activities start on the 31st around midday. mark off your property with prayer and something physical. I will use softener salt. The demons will have no power over a believer. After the period there will be a travel lock down. People will go to fema camps and there is where the mark will be given. Through an injection. Later the mark will be activated. There will be a need to vaccinated everyone. That is how the system will work. Look at these movies coming out where you can use chips and other things to mark peoples arm. people in Latin Countries are getting sub implants of chips to be able to locate them if they become hostages.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Anonymous Coward 638139 on line 4 was all I needed.

Dont you realize GLP lets unstable people run for 30-40 pages till they get tired or forget about their own stories?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine
reply to post by odinson

You supply no link and are not using quotes from your source, making this look like it's all your work.

Care to try again?

this is from godlike productions, I've seen the anonymous coward user name before

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
OK, reality check, the Dow will not crash, because the US markets are an electronic hoax with fake sense of liquidity, everything depends to a push of a button, so the markets will never be allowed anymore to show how bad they can fall.

Now if somebody hack into the system then that is another story.

Deception at its finest. So sadly it will not be any 3 days of Darkness.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
We will see if there is a drop today then.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I've heard about marking off a safe zone from other sources and I was following those threads mentioned until I was banned for some unknown reason.

You mentioned softener salt. What else could be used?

Also, I've been shown things myself, but they were much more positive. I interpreted them as positive anyway.

edit on 25-10-2011 by MagentaRose because: addition to post

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We will see if there is a drop today then.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I too, realized this was from GLP. however for those that are interested, this is whats needed to survive the 3 days of darkness (if you believe it, and it never hurts to be prepared, I suppose)
www.endtimesreport.com...
and here....www.grantchronicles.com...
also, there are many threads concerning this prophecy found here in ATS.
Im not saying this is true or not. Just helping those who have an interest in it. The most likely scenario (I hope and pray, is a lot of kids and adults will eat too much candy will be sick the next day. In the unlikely event that it IS true, wouldn't you want to know and be prepared? anyway, peace, to you all.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
after the market crash, we can talk. anything i say is just me talking... no one knows the guy behind this keyboard yet. they will soon. be ready.

and this is not ego. paul said it well, knowledge look arrogant...
chip griffin

the bad spirits will roam at will on the 31, hurting and killing many ppl. planes crashing, cars crashing, etc. i have said that already on here. please read... be ready to move, don't be afraid of the spirits, have your bible in hand, move to safe city with many friends or believers, come to me or make one yourself... ok is that clear,again..Chip

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If it doesn't will you doom and gloom people just go away. Those of us that enjoy life every day drinking beer getting laid and actually working towards a better future think you are a bunch of losers

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
See.. that is why Jesus is coming back. People are caught up in the material way of life and abandoned Him. This will be a sign for people to start to get ready. So look for the numbers that the DOW starts with today and compare them to the last number. When the decrease is noted you can get ready or not.

The faithful will be.-

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Total pointless codswollop and waste of ATS'ers time.

Dont OP's like this have anything better to do? Or they obviously dont!

OP's crashed ITH

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join