It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If DOW crashes today, Prepare for the 3 Days of Darkness to start 10/31/11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by hassiusm

Hassiusm, I think you stopped a bit short.

Revelation 11:11

"But after the three and a half days a breath of life from GOD entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here". And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on."

So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting in your comment.

Maybe that part has yet to come. Open your mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by davcon
reply to post by Deetermined

Exactly. Also they are killed in the streets of Jerusalem together. Not some years apart. These two witnesses are going to have the most dynamic ministry the world ever seen since the days of Jesus.

Maybe when there is peace in that region America's president will be giving some sort of "we did it" speech in that very holy city that is where a few major faiths can come together and he'll say something like "we can finally put these two dictators to rest, that is why I'm working with youtube and other websites to remove all copies of their death videos from the world wide web "

Who know what the future holds? If you needed to pass down an important event and have the hints of it survive to the current day you'd have to keep it simple and of course some detail would be left out in the translations between languages and editions of holy texts.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Lets see what the score is today at noon. I will post after that.

It's now an hour after noon EST & the "score" is 30+ points over open. I'm sure it will raise and drop through out the day as the DOW always does. But still no "crash" or "free fall"

OiO
edit on 26-10-2011 by OneisOne because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good thing it is Wednesday and I didn't see this post till today when the stockmarket oddly did not crash...lol

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hassiusm

Hassiusm, for some reason I get the impression you're confusing the "two witnesses" with the Beast and the False Prophet. The "two witnesses" will be working for God and against the Beast and the False Prophet.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by odinson

That guy is a false prophet, I don't care if he got a number correct on todays stock market, he talks of a vaccine being the mark of the beast, this is totally wrong and therefore it makes him a false prophet. Q

How do you know a vaccine can't be the medium used to deliver the mark of the best, via a microchip? Maybe you could update your database of Revelations.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let's face it, when October 31st rolls around and the EU hasn't come up with a fix for their financial crisis, the stock market is going to take a major dive. Even though the EU is meeting today to try to wrap things up, I guaranty we'll see this continue on until the next G-20 summit on November 3rd and 4th. The real question is what happens when the G-20 can't even come up with a solution? It should get interesting! I'll be curious to see if any progress is made today within the EU, but I'm not betting on it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by odinson

That guy is a false prophet, I don't care if he got a number correct on todays stock market, he talks of a vaccine being the mark of the beast, this is totally wrong and therefore it makes him a false prophet. Q

How do you know a vaccine can't be the medium used to deliver the mark of the best, via a microchip? Maybe you could update your database of Revelations.

This will clear that up..

Revelation 20:4 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davcon
reply to post by Deetermined

Exactly. Also they are killed in the streets of Jerusalem together. Not some years apart. These two witnesses are going to have the most dynamic ministry the world ever seen since the days of Jesus.

No, I really don't think they will, considering they're characters from an 1800 or so year old work of fiction.

I think I need to log out from my phone now, not only is it easier to read for some reason, I'll also be less tempted to feed the trolls...

P.S- I.M.H.O the best and most dynamic Ministry is that of Al Jurgensen, he is not a fictional character and there is a lot of proof of his existance!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There will be no crash today folks..Too much positive earnings on Wall Street today-It will finish in the positive

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Closed.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Oct 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Oct 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join