It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

haha I tend to be overly critical
I just try to do it subtley

I believe that you believe. My point is not so much to question what you say, but to get you to question its validity. (And also to point out to the other responders that they're going about it the wrong way... blanket denials and accusations along with insults will never teach anyone anything)

The main thing I picked up from the op is that you are "100% positive" - THAT is scary. Not for humanity, but for you. Applewhite thought he was right, look how that turned out....

link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Right. Listen up folks.. I couldn't say anything until now because I needed to make contact with my people.

I am from the 8th dimension. I know all about this Zarxx and his crew. We have been watching them for some time now. They are on our radar.

I would like to assure the world that you have nothing to worry about on the 28th. When these lowly 7th dimensional beings try and cleanse planet earth on the 28th they will be stopped. You will not notice anything any different on the 28th because myself and my crew will not permit it too happen.

We gonna wipe the floor with them and have them licking our balls by dawn on the 28th.

We are stronger, fitter, faster and more deadly. They are no match for us.

WE are from the 8th Dimension and we are ;

1. Xraz (Me)
2. Mov
3. Ripej
4. Xagev
5. Mojeg
6. Yhok
7. Patir

We are the Saviours of Earth.

Bring it on Zarxx !! We are wating for you.

I can assure everyone else we will keep everything off the planet on the 28th and you will not notice anything different.

Your welcome.

Can I be the 1st to say "PHEW" here? I will sleep better tonight, knowing you and your buds are on the case. Sadly there goes my green uniform though

link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by Zarxx
reply to post by shauny

SHEESH... some Xanax to calm the nerves? Aren't posts like these are what make ATS such an awesome place to be?Oh wait, you want to stick to FACTS, I forgot, remind me to do that next time....

I was JUST saying. That is all.
We are all thinking it.

I mean COME ON....Big bag of Green Stuff, a good imagination and a healthy doze of the Sci-Fi channel.
= This.

I dont hate anyone, im just saying it, as I see it.

I can respect this. Believe me I have seen some crazy stuff that I too thought was ridiculous.

link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Another post to print out and wipe my a$$ with, thanks.

That was a Great reply !!

Oh wait, you want to stick to FACTS, I forgot, remind me to do that next time....

Exactly. I mean...pffft...who needs facts anyway ??

Aww Zarx(x)...you would be successful as a stand-up comedian !!

Actually, this one liner of yours was so good that I'll probably use it in my signature...

You are funny. But do promise me something. When the 29th is here and nothing has happened, seek professional help.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Jepir checking in.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Zarxx

Another post to print out and wipe my a$$ with, thanks.

That was a Great reply !!

Oh wait, you want to stick to FACTS, I forgot, remind me to do that next time....

Exactly. I mean...pffft...who needs facts anyway ??

Aww Zarx(x)...you would be successful as a stand-up comedian !!

Actually, this one liner of yours was so good that I'll probably use it in my signature...

You are funny. But do promise me something. When the 29th is here and nothing has happened, seek professional help.

Duly noted!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am receiving an incoming message...please stand by. Tuning in...

"Uhm, yeah...This is Flabaxx Gornwaller. I'm the tailor to the Chosen Seven. My order for the Dark Energy Bedazzler is on backorder, so I won't be able to get those outfits ready for the 28th. My supplier says the won't have it in until late November 2012. Would you mind if I get those outfits to you in mid to late December 2012?

Thanks bunches!"

Message...over.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Jepir checking in.

I have your number too Jepir.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Zarxx, are there any girls on your team?

Because what would a super hero defender squad be without some hot alien chics?

Over and out.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NebulaZero
Zarxx, are there any girls on your team?

Because what would a super hero defender squad be without some hot alien chics?

Over and out.

Ritap is Female, and the only female yes.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Hey ya never know, you may be up next!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i like the way this is going maybe we could troll the troll out.. anyway i just got in contact with nignag up in the testicular galaxy and all is going as planed, and he comfirmed the suits wont be ready for you all until november 2012 so he said you all are going in the best suit of all. Your birthday suits, he said it will be unimagionable aweasom seeing 7 naked men/women aliens fighting the tyranny of our governments and war machines. He cut off after that
edit on 25-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I will return shortly to answer questions

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
i like the way this is going maybe we could troll the troll out.. anyway i just got in contact with nignag up in the testicular galaxy and all is going as planed, and he comfirmed the suits wont be ready for you all until november 2012 so he said you all are going in the best suit of all. Your birthday suits, he said it will be unimagionable aweasom seeing 7 naked men/women aliens fighting the tyranny of our governments and war machines. He cut off after that

Such diligence!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh my! I just heard part of that exact same transmission!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hey, i am moving on 29th so if you & your super posse are done with the corrupt ones by then i really could use some help?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I will return shortly to answer questions

His gone to warn them about me and my mates.
I bet they don't even turn up now on the 28th.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You two are in cahoots? Should have known.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You two are in cahoots? Should have known.

i think theres alot more than two of us in cahoots. after all we do have the magical channeling powers of the universe

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

((((HUGS))))) for you!!!!

I have read a lot of things that do not make sense to me.... but who am I to judge what you are saying is right or wrong? It may be arrogant of me to do so and by the posts of others....arrogance is not pretty.

I can appreciate others differences and beliefs so with that said...Good luck on the 28th.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join