It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET related dreams and a strange eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Over the past week i have been having a lot of alien/contact related dreams about the skies being filled with balls of lights all flying around and in formation, as well as unusual firework type sky shows that i can describe as energy patterns in the sky, but i wont go into anymore detail.

Mainly i just wanted to know if others had been having an influx of these bizarre types of dreams.

But a couple things i feel like sharing, so take it how you wish and call me crazy if you like.

A few weeks back i had this dream where a being of some kind, i don't know what, was trying to communicate with me. They were talking to me through my head, like behind my eyes. It wasn't as much as talking as i remember no words, but they were communicating with me and i was unable to control anything. I was in a foreign location but i have this impression that i was surrounded by 2 or 3 of them.

All that i remembered visually was all of my vision in the dream only being able to see this yellow eye, that would rotate and move within itself, as if it were alive. It sort of like it hypnotized me, controlled me. I wasn't scared for my own health, but scared as i knew i couldn't control anything. When i woke up the first thing i remembered was this yellow eye, it's all i could think about

Well, this is where it gets pretty weird. Last night i started playing the new expansion for Deus Ex Human revolution, when i noticed the new boss character had the EXACT same eye as i saw in my dream, it was rotating and everything. I couldn't believe it, i had never seen this eye before in real life apart from my dream, it literally stunned me, i didn't know what to make of it, and still don't. It doesn't bother me because it happened but rather because i don't understand how. Anyway i took a screenshot of it, the only difference is the colour, but the design is completely, exactly the same.

Eye

While i've got this thread going thought i'd bring up something, i posted in more detail in another thread, but i feel is semi related to this. I will just write it in the most simplistic of forms.

Couple weeks back i had a lucid dream, in the dream i told my friend that hey we were dreaming, he instantly fell to the floor with his hands over his ears, eyes closed in the fetal position yelling out "no this isn't real!", it shocked me so much, his pain, that i calmed him down saying that it actually was real and not a dream. Anyway the next day my friend whom i see maybe once or twice a year, randomly drove around. He came inside and i briefly explained my dream to him.

He then told me recently his girlfriend told him he had been having night terrors and waking up screaming/yelling, and that he had a dream around the same time about being attacked by aliens, he tried to fight back but was unable to.

Strange coincidence?

EDIT: Not sure if this should have been posted on the dreams forum or not
edit on 24-10-2011 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ive been having dreams of aliens and ufos for years, same with my gf. sometimes our dreams (especially hers) come into reality, so were hoping that the trend keeps up

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've been having alien type dreams as well.

As for the eye thing maybe you had precognition in your dream about playing the game the next day.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This website talks about contact happening sometime soon and saying we will have dreams regarding contact before it happens.

Will there be any forthcoming and/or formal communication from the Andromeda Council to Earth when it [the arrival of Tekoma & Nihohia] happens? In my opinion it would be behoove them to make some sort of formal appearance to unambiguously state what is indeed taking place and why. ANSWER: As to your first question, forthcoming communication will be 'broadcast' to the minds of people who are open, interested, curious, and want to know. This will most likely be in the form of dreams and/or brief visual images during their dream state. For the few Earth people who are telepathic, a telepathic message will be sent out.

More info here

www.AndromedaCouncil.com

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Maybe they want to make contact with you?

Try and make contact with them even while you dream, maybe they can reveal secrets or even come pay a visit? Who knows?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have these . Usually 2 or 3 a week and then nothing for months. Last month I had one where I was in some kind of a storage like room , there were maybe thirty other people in there with me and they were picking up one of an item here and there. I had what I remember as being a pillow case and I was shoving it full of canned items. Next I was standing with my mother and children outside this (shelter ) ? As far as I could see it (the area ) looked pretty muck like a cornfield after it had been plowed , there were six military jeeps that had lined up and each were taking six passengers. The others seemed to be just standing there like nothing was wrong but like with the supply I felt the situation was urgent, So I forced my way into the 5th jeep along with my children . I wasn't able to push my mother in , the military guy said no more and we started to pull away. I started putting up a fight and the guy that hadn't let my mother in called back to the ones operating the sixth and finale jeep . He instructed them to get my mother. then it dawned on me that she may not be going to the same place and I may never see her again, This was heartbreaking but I just rode on knowing that if I kept up the arguement they may dump my children and I out. There were a few of my family members at this place and I knew they would be left behind , I felt like it was out of my hands. I woke up and almost in tears I blurted out ... so this is what kind of person I am ? Within about ten minutes my youngest woke up screaming "I can't get out !" He had dreamed about the ground sucking our house in and his feet were trapped. I've had dreams all of my life that sometimes come true and sometimes i'll say something out of the blue and within two days it will happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
For some unknown reason that has me completely baffled, I have NEVER been able to dream of aliens or UFOs - no matter HOW much time I spend in my waking hours reading, studying, and thinking about them.

In fact, in case you're interested, I was SO taken aback by this seeming paradox that I started a thread about it.

If any of you can offer a suggestion or word of advice there in this regard, I would appreciate it.

In the meantime, as for the OP and responders, some may consider you lucky, others simply perplexed. I can only read about your experience and wish you well. I hope it provides us all with some answers that we seek - both individually and collectively...

Take care, my friends...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
well my friend ive had contact with this EYE for quite some time, this eye or spirit has A TON of control over this reality more then you think possible, you will experiance more of this eye if you allow it which i recomend you should be happy this eye or spirit conscious has actually tried to communicate to you. this spirit is harsh at times and is only testing your limits EVERYTHING is in its control but so are you in ways so embrace life with peice and dont be afraid just think of times when you havent been afraid now project that into your reality

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

psycadellic mushrooms or PURE '___'

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Yes. This is occurring more and more lately. Yes, there is a reason.
And you are not the only one.

As for the eye: I often "dream" things that come to pass shortly after.

Out of this, you may either: (1) become more inquisitive about it and seek out your own answers; or (2) dismiss it.

But nothing is a coincidence (only seemingly so).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I had a dream a while back about a new computer game. I game but I really don't keep up with that sort of thing at all. I told my son about it the next day and never gave it another thought. The only way I could describe it to him was that it was "big". lol Can anyone guess? I saw him playing it with his friends quite some time later. It was Minecraft.

Just goes to show. The mind can go anywhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

All that i remembered visually was all of my vision in the dream only being able to see this yellow eye, that would rotate and move within itself, as if it were alive. It sort of like it hypnotized me, controlled me. I wasn't scared for my own health, but scared as i knew i couldn't control anything. When i woke up the first thing i remembered was this yellow eye, it's all i could think about

Eye

As soon as I saw you describe the motion of the eye I thought of the Lord of the Rings...

the evil eye?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That eye thing is nothing uncommon in sci fi.
I've seen it many times, Geordie Laforge's eyes in First Contact are similar, with the rotating thingies.
The Illusive man character in Mass Effect 2 has somewhat similar mechanical eyes:
images.wikia.com...
I can't recall atm any other precise reference but just google or bing tech eye, mechanical eye, sci fi eye etc.. and you'll see many examples.
Not to mention that it's a well known fact that human beings tend to indentify dreamt things with real ones, and usually those are just coincidences.
Or, simply, you could had seen the same eye from the game in some pic, article, trailer about the very game?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
As for the eye itself, i had never seen it before; i've seen a lot of sci-films, but i don't remember seeing an eye as i saw it in my dream, if i had i don' t think i would have been so surprised as i was. My reaction to the eye tells me that at very least it was the first time acknowledge the appearance of it. I can't say i have never seen or glimpsed upon that image prior, or anything similar - it's impossible to say or remember every single image you have ever seen in your life.

As for the Lord of the Rings eye, i know what eye are you are talking about, but i was never much of a LotR fan, i've seen the films once, maybe twice, but that is all.

Also thought i might add that since i had this dream, i had a remembered a memory of one the ET dreams where i had the ability to open portals or wormholes with my mind.

If i concentrated enough, and at the time, i had to do something with my feet, i could create something like a 3 ft in diameter, dark green/dark yellow, not very welcoming, looking wormhole. I remember seeing other beings do this, and somehow gained the same knowledge they had. I was compelled and not afraid to go into the portal. When i did it, I appeared to be travelling through a wormhole, i wasn't scared, but curious. However the first time i went through one i slipped through the 'wall' of the wormhole, and fell into this pitch black 'zone'. I knew where i was, i knew it was meant to be very very scary, but for some reason i was completely calm, i knew i had to go through this and i wouldn't be long. I remember sensing, what i would describe as harmful spirits, all around me. I was not in there long before i was ported back to the world i was in, unharmed physically or mentally, like i had a passed a test.

I went tried to go through the portals again, this time i successfully navigated my way through. I don't remember what happened at the end, but i know it was like entering, only a slightly, but better place then what i was in before.

Interesting none the less, i'm sure someone might find this interesting.

top topics

join