It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii UFO sighting before APEC conference.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
first one was with a friend. The first one we saw two orange/reddish lights above kaimuki. it was going over my house and trailing to east towards diamond head. It would transition from moving towards us to stopping and just hovering, then moving east and stopping every once in a while. When it started to move east we noticed another light of the same color but dimmer. That second light dimmed out to nothing and the first light eventually started to dim out to. The light of the first one was very intense and strong enough to produce strong rays.

The second ufo i saw the next day. I saw with a different friend. The one we saw was a black pod like ufo that was cylindrical in shape and it was black. It just hovered over the honolulu zoo. This was also seen by another friend who was in the area at the time. A mutual friend of ours said that it could be secret APEC stuff that is taking place here… Any ideas? Thanks for all your support guys.

edit on 24-10-2011 by unite_life because: change title to fit better.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by unite_life

Let me be the first to say:

Pics or it didn't happened.

Greetz , stay safe

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Watch this video from the east coast from this news source and see if it is similar.

www.wmbfnews.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Our friends from another world are part of APEC also so they are here too. Seriously though, keep an eye out for sightings over the duration of the APEC conference and keep your camera handy. UFO's tend to turn up at times likes these.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper

Let me be the first to say:

Pics or it didn't happened.

Greetz , stay safe

love the speed

hehe

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Secret apec stuff. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Oh man, you made my day.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wonder if these APEC meetings, and their conclusions being drawn on Nov 8-9 have anything to do with the 'alien invasion' theories, the FEMA/Homeland Security take over of the communication airwaves(Nov. 9) and the coming of YU55? just thought i'd throw that out there

PS,
I predicted the rise of OWS in March, and I called the date of Nov. 9th being the 'tipping point' long before hearing about FEMA's plan to take over the airwaves, before hearing about YU55, as well as many contributing factors that I have only recently learned and taken into consideration.

I truly think this date is something of importance, but only time will tell i guess.... The descisions made on that day have very strong implications on the future of economies, securities, and how the governement and other groups of authority will interact with the OWS'ers

edit on 24-10-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Good eye. I would like to see pictures or a video, but i only have your word on it.

I sense that November & following will be filled with change. Also, a man who communicates with the dead (dont ask not my gift/curse) told me about my interest in "Alternative Theories", & he left me with some dates. This was in january of 2010, & he told me "November 11th".

Be safe.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Could be UAV's, just keeping an eye on things. You already know security is going to be through the roof.

That many important people on such a small island, may get interesting. Keep your eyes open.

shaka

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

love your Avatar.

No Answer from OP , mmmmmh , suspicious.

jk , stay safe

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper
reply to post by voyger2

love your Avatar.

No Answer from OP , mmmmmh , suspicious.

jk , stay safe

as always....

thank's

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
nice

new topics

top topics

join