It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life's purpose is to make you christian.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

Really? I would have to disagree, maybe they're not knowingly involved with the occult, but the source of all magic is occultic so what does that make them? Who is the master of the occult? I'll tell you, its Satan...

In Wicca, there is no Holy Book, no written doctrine, no divine law. The only two 'laws' that are traditionally Wiccan, and are considered to be those ideals by which we try to live, are:

1. An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

2. What thou wilt do, will come back three times.

What this means, pure and simple, is that there are no "sins," such as sexual do's and don'ts, profanity, etc., AS LONG AS YOU STRIVE FOR AND AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, ATTEMPT TO BRING HARM ON NO ONE!!!

Ironically, the Church of Satan professes the same beliefs!

Church of Satanists define Satanism as being able to do anything a person wants to do (just so long as no one is getting hurt). The Church of Satan openly professes their belief and allegiance to Satan.

On the other hand, Wiccans deny Satan. Wiccans vehemently deny the existence of a devil. They attribute the term "Satan" as being the sole invention of Christians. Wiccans claim to follow the god of light. Interestingly, "Lucifer" means just that...bearer of light. 2nd Corinthians 11:14 warns us that Satan appears as the "light."

Howbeit, BOTH Wiccans and Satanists profess the same lack of absolutes within their religions. The Word of God is a Book of ABSOLUTES! God is absolute and unchangeable (Malachi 3:6). Wiccans are greatly angered over the FACT that the Word of God is absolute, whereas they have no absolutes! The Bible is our FINAL AUTHORITY!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Your right, wicca DOES have no absolutes. It also has no holy book other than the book of shadows which is ones own holy book. But is that a bad thing? Not having set rules you can just look at and know what to do? Being flexible is a bad thing?

The source of magic is energy that is radiated by every human and being on earth.
This has been proven by science.
Which is more than can be said for christianity.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Great so atleast we agree that Wicca and Satanism is one in the same, because you like totally just ignored the similarity's between the to religions that i pointed out?

And if you wish to attack Christianity on a scientific basis i would think carefully... Most of science's modern discovery's were revealed long ago in the Bible... Modern science has only just begun to catch up.

"Source of magic is energy" so what do you think the occult is.. that's energy to right?
edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I never agreed on anything, I just dropped the topic because you have no sense left to deal with it.

Also, I would be careful if your going to try and defend it with science, because as far as im concerned, there is no supporting evidence.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You have dropped the topic because you have nothing left to offer in your defence of the wiccan religion, and i have disproven nearly all the claims you have made thus far such as "you can be a christian and wiccan at the same time" amongst other ridiculous claims and falsehoods.

And the supporting evidence by science for the Bible is so overwhelming its undeniable as far as im concerned.

It was nice talking with have a nice day, I hope you learned something from our discussion.

That God hates Wicca Witchcraft.

"... the sin of witchcraft..." —1st Samuel 15:23

And that wicca is the name, and witchcraft is the game--and the Devil is laughing his head off.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

You have dropped the topic because you have nothing left to offer in your defence of the wiccan religion, and i have disproven nearly all the claims you have made thus far such as "you can be a christian and wiccan at the same time".

And the supporting evidence by science for the Bible is so overwhelming its undeniable as far as im concerned.

It was nice talking with have a nice day.

Thats what you think.

Wicca does not have a "Savior" god, nor is there a devil to thwart our every sin-free intentions. This makes wicca a more reasonable form of religon because you can not just say ___ made me do it!

Wicca is not evil, and in fact there are many more christian criminals than wiccans, because wiccans know that what comes around goes around.

Also, if you say that wicca is evil, than how come wiccans have never fought in a war against another religon because they where "Inferior?" The only reason christianty is accepted widley is because they killed everyone who thought otherwise.

I am giving up on trying to tell you how you can be a christian and a wiccan at the same time because you refuse to listen. I have even given you an offical link to an expert on the matter, and you still refuse it.

Christianity: Its pretty much like this

Dont forget this too

Thank you revgen, I used to be a catholic, but after this discussion, I think im going to convert to trintailrian wicca.
edit on 28-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Sorry, their are no such thing as "Christian criminals" do you know how absurd that sounds?

Never seen such nonsense being Spewed...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sorry, their are no such thing as "Christian criminals" do you know how absurd that sounds?

Never seen such nonsense being Spewed...

ORLY?

Did you know hitler was a christian?
Did you know that WBBC has several people in jail because of beating up gays and other minorities?
What about all the inquistion criminals?

or all these people just automaticly atoned of their sins because they "Follow jesus"

This is what your starting to look like to me

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No he wasn't, just show's how much you have really researched these things.

The claim is sometimes made that Hitler was a Christian - a Roman Catholic until the day he died. In fact, Hitler rejected Christianity and was heavily involved with the occult.

Please try harder...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No he wasn't, just show's how much you have really researched these things.

Actually - - yes he was.

Oh - I know the argument "just because someone calls themself Christian - - doesn't mean they are".

Which is really BS - - considering the violent history of Christians. Or because he is Catholic - - which some claim is not Christian. More BS.

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost
duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and co-operation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life...." - Hitler, February 1, 1933

There are lots of written documentation where Hitler talks about his faith.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by darkredfish

Actually, very FEW wiccans worship the devil, and many trintalian wiccans as they are called, DO worship jesus. They just see/use the whole picture, unlike you who seems to be deadset on your views.

Why would anyone even acknowledge the Devil if they are not Christian?

The Devil is a Christian belief?
Kind of like how Christians claim Atheists are Devil worshipers. Uh NO!

Pretty much, Annee. The Devil had to be made up; there would be no reason for a person of faith to believe in a Heaven and a God without an equal and opposite foe. If Christians ever found out there was no Devil, then they could keep their money, and sleep in on Sunday morning. I think it all stems from Lucifer, which, by the way, is a Latin word. Check this:

Origins of the word Lucifer Before we begin let us figure out Lucifer means. In Latin Lucifer means “Light Bringer” and is the name of the Morning Star. The word Lucifer appears only once in the Bible and only in the KJV. Isaiah 14:12: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” But did the word Lucifer always exist? NO! In the Hebrew language, the word Lucifer is derived from the Hebrew word הילל (Hêlēl). In fact, the term Lucifer didn’t even exist in the Biblical ages! Put thought to it; Lucifer is a Latin word. (Lux = light/fire Ferre = to bear/to bring). The Old Testament was written primarily in Hebrew, so the word Lucifer could not have been in their language. So, then if the word were not amongst them at that time, then who gave us that word? In 382 AD, Pope Damasus I commissioned St. Jerome to write a revision of the old Latin translation of the Bible. This task was completed sometime during the 5th century AD, and eventually it was considered the official and definite Latin version of the Bible according to the Roman Catholic church. By the 13th century it was considered the versio vulgate – the common translation. It was St. Jerome who placed the word Lucifer into the Bible, and not just once, but three times! Isaiah 14:12, Job 11:17, and 2 Peter 1:19.

Jesus Christ IS the TRUE lucifer (morning star, light bringer)

Final note: Even in numerology and Gematria the value of the names Lucifer and Jesus are the exact same.

74 and 74 (1)
222 and 222 (3)
444 and 444 (6)
And the value of Morning Star is the value of Lucifer and Jesus combined.
148 444
source

The Morning Star: Jesus or "Lucifer"?

Jesus = Lucifer = THE Devil

Lucifer, Jesus and the Magdalene

Why the Polar Opposites in Christianity?

Why the Polar Opposites in Christianity?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

There are 2 opposing forces at work in life, the good and the evil.

Yes, there is, Good=God, and Evil=Devil. Like Light and Dark, one cannot exist without the other to define it as such. Take way one, the other will cease to exist. So, if you were to wipe out Evil and Darkness completely, Goodness and Light would follow suit.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Wicca is Satanic, the doctrine of devils!!! God says to those involved in Wicca, “Ye are of your father THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Sorry, but no cookie. To Wiccans there is no ultimate author of evil, evil is in the hearts of human beings. How many have died, put to the sword and burned at the stake in the name of your God? All of that innocent blood is on your hands too, RevelationGeneration. And one fine day, all of you will stand in judgment for it. And sorry to say, no one knows what God said, and anyone who thinks they do know, needs their head examined. You seem to forget the OT and the NT was wholly written by MEN with an AGENDA.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Wow, your dense aren't you? How many times do I have to say it:

You can say it until you are blue in the face, he/she will never, ever come out of the little bitty box of faith they live in. You know, where everything in there is all sweet and good, and everything out here is gloomy and dark.
This is why I often say religion is brainwashing to a very high degree. I will say one thing, the ones who thought the whole Bible/God/Devil thing up had a brilliant idea for making money and gaining the soul energy of millions.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

That simply isn't true, you can not be a Wiccan and Christian (follower of Christ) at the same time Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters".

Really? Check this out, and then say that:
Christian Wicca: The Trinitarian Tradition

Christian Wicca Meetup Groups

There are many Christians today who believe that anyone who is not a Christian is doomed to an eternity of suffering in hell. Any decent person, believing this, would be compelled to try to save as many people from this fate as possible. Why should they even care? I mean, Heaven must have been full long ago, the dimensions are giving in the OT, is someone would care to look them up. Christians have beliefs, Wiccans have Ideas. Beliefs are set into stone, Ideas change all the time. One is Static, the other is Dynamic. One is slavery, the other is Freedom.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Actually, very FEW wiccans worship the devil, and many trintalian wiccans as they are called, DO worship jesus. They just see/use the whole picture, unlike you who seems to be deadset on your views.

Why would anyone even acknowledge the Devil if they are not Christian?

The Devil is a Christian belief?

Kind of like how Christians claim Atheists are Devil worshipers. Uh NO!

Almost all religons have a devil in them, but by many diffrent names.

We weren't discussing different names.

We were discussing the Devil. Only Christians believe in the Devil.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

There are 2 opposing forces at work in life, the good and the evil.

You specifically - - with intention I'm sure - - used the explicit label Devil. You did not use the descriptive Good and Evil.

What? No middle ground.

You haven't a clue what Wicca is all about. You only make yourself look ridiculous and ignorant in regards to.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Ever researched the origins of those Bibles? There are many, you know. I have an 1861 Edition that is a lot different from the modern versions. The bible has been translated so many times from two completely different languages, such as Hebrew to Greek, and Greek to English, many things were lost in translation.
Not to mention the agenda of the one paying the scribes to copy it all down. Did you know, for instance, that Moses authored a book of Magick Spells?

The Sword of Moses, translated by Moses Gaster

Solomon wrote two books of Magick:

The Key of Solomon (Clavicula Salomonis)

The Lesser Key of Solomon

And either Abraham or Moses one wrote the KABBALAH

What do you say to that?

I have studied the Occult Teachings for a great many years, and the funny this in, most of the so called "Grimores" were written by Catholic Priests. In there mixed with the spells and such are much praying to Jesus for protection. One thing I have leaned in my life's journey, The Afterlife is not what people think, the Light is a machine, and the Bibles are a collection of myths and fables.
The true God and Goddess may never be known by us, but we will always reach for them.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have studied the Occult Teachings

We should probably be clear - - Occult only means "hidden" (or secret).

It is really a very broad spectrum word.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

On the other hand, Wiccans deny Satan.

And sadly, Christian embrace the Devil and Demons so hard it is no wonder only they ever get "possessed." I have a neighbor who is a Christian minister. When he is not restoring the cars his congregation buys him with their tithes, he talks about the Devil, and Satan, and Demons all the time. In fact, he, like you seem to be, are simply obsessed with it. In reading over your posts in this thread alone you mention Satan or the Devil is 90% of them. We Wiccans can easily see who is obsessed with evil here, and it is not us. We are only trying to educate the ignorant. In fact, most Wiccans have actually read and research the Bible, I have yet to meet any Christian, even a preacher who has done that. My own brother was a preacher. I challenged him to do a research project on the origins of the Bible and all of it's characters. He is no longer a minister. He even apologized to his church for lying to them for 5 years running. He also explained to be how he was taught how to hypnotize and mesmerize the crowd so they would be more free with the offerings.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join