It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life's purpose is to make you christian.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish

Does that sound anything like a Wiccan? No, that sounds a lot like Christians, and Muslims. There is your Cult. Ask 10 Christians a question, get the same answer for all. Ask 10 Wiccans the same question, get 10 answers, all different.

Thats because wicca is all about finding your own spirituality. There are many things wiccans share in common, and many things they disagree on. A lot of wiccans are _____wiccans. the blank is a religon. For example, if you are a chistian wiccan, you are a trintalian wiccan. If you are a jewish wiccan, you are a judeowiccan.

Some wiccans worship one god, some many, some none.
Some wiccans practice "Witchcraft" some do not.

but the same can be said for christians.

Some christians eat bread and wine every sunday, some do not
Some christians use inscnese in church, some do not

I would not be surprised if there are more christian denominations than wiccan sects.

Absolutely true in regards to Wicca.

Its kind of built on a general precept - - - then developed individually.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

No that's because wicca has no truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Only as considered from your substandard level of self-proclaimed 'authority', circular argumentation and falsified 'information'.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

And you no doubt can prove this statement beyond any doubt, right? Let me show you a few things about Christianity, please.

The New Testament for example is full of many allegories and symbolism, parables, and never meant to be taken literally. It was the Roman Catholic Church that demanded that all scripture was to be taken literally, or one would be burned alive at the stake.

The Mythology of Christ

Jesus Has No History. There is not one First Person account of such a person.
Flavius Josephus was a Jewish historian. He wrote around the end of the first century AD, and his two most significant works were the 'Jewish War' and the "Antiquities of the Jews." In book 18 of the Antiquities, 63-64, the text of Josephus as we have it today says:

About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed it is lawful to call him a man, for he was a performer of wonderful deeds, a teacher of such men as are happy to accept the truth. He won over many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was the Christ, and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the leading men among us, had condemned him to the cross, those who had loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again on the third day, as the prophets of God had foretold these and ten thousand other wonders about him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct to this day.'
source

Most researchers and historians, plus Jewish Scholars, discount this is a a genuine writing of Josephus. The writing style is different from the rest, and some have said the ink is different, and the piece was written much later, and added to the original writings.

Philo of Alexandria was another famous Jewish Historian who lived, and wrote at the time, and he said not thing one about Jesus.

All of Christianity began with the Holy Roman Church, no doubt of that, but the Vatican has a very Dark History. The Inquisition, for instance, was wholly responsible for near a million tortures and deaths, mostly of women. It is said some towns were nearly wiped out, and the stakes with burning people looked like a forest. In my considered opinion, this is a stain on all of Christianity, and the Karma will be visited on all who follow this religion. The Bible is chock full of Absurdities, and Atrocities, I think I already mentioned this above. Most Christians never research the Origins of Christianity, for if they do, most change their minds really quick on what they thought was truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Now let's look at the Biblical Gods, and yes, there are many.
The Bible says: "Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me." (Isaiah 46:9)
But then,... we have these other Gods mentioned in the Bible:
Adrammelech (II Kings 17:31) Sepharvite God.
Anammelech (II Kings 17:31) Sepharvite God.
Ashima (II Kings 17:30) Samaritan Moon Goddess.
Ashtoreth (I Kings 11:05) Canaanite Goddess. Also known as the wife of Yahweh.
Baal (I Kings 18:19) Canaanite God ("Lord") of fertility, vegitation, and storms.
Baal-berith (Judges 8:33) A regional variation/aspect of Baal.
Baal-peor (Numbers 25:03) Moabite regional variation/aspect of Baal.
Baal-zebub (Luke 11:19) Philistine/Ekronian regional variation/aspect of Baal.
Baalim (I Kings 18:18) Canaanite Gods ("Lords"), a collective of the different
aspects of Baa.
Bel (Isiah 46:01) Assyrian/Babylonian/Sumerian God ("Lord").
Chemosh (I Kings 11:07) Moabite war God.
Dagon (I Samuel 05:02) Philistine/Ekronian/Babylonian God of agriculture.
Diana of the Ephesians (Acts 19:35) Ephesian moon and nature Goddess,
("Divine/Brilliant") Often called, "The Queen of Heaven."
Jehovah (Exodus 6:03) Hebrew God Ancient Astronaut from the Pleiades
Jupiter (Acts 14:12) Roman God (possibly derived from 'Zeus-pater', Father Zeus).
Lucifer Isiah (14:12) ("Light-Bearer")
Mercurius (Acts 14:12) Otherwise known as the Roman God Mercury, God of communication and travel, and messenger of the Gods...which is probably why Paul was called this at Lystra.
Milcom (I Kings 11:05) Ammonite God
Molech (I Kings 11:07) Ammonite God, also called Moloch, most probably Baal-Hammon of Carthage. (Owl God of Freemasons)
Nebo (Isiah 46:01) Assyrian/Babylonian/Chaldean God of wisdom and writing, also called Nabu.
Nergal (II Kings 17:30) Cuth/Assyrian/Babylonian war and
underworld God, also called Meshlamthea.

And of course, the main Biblical God Yahweh, who was, and in, a Dragon.

Notice how most of these "Gods,' wish to be called "Lord?"

I submit that the battle for humankind's souls is between Yahweh (Draco)
and Jehovah (Pleiadian) and these two factions have been at war for centuries, maybe longer.

What do you have to say of this?

Now, let's talk about Wicca, RevelationGeneration, of which you have stated contains no truth. Wicca is a peaceful religion, if one could actually call it a religion, and Wiccans see the Divine in all of Nature. Wiccans also see a Duality in the Divine, as with everything here on Earth. We see a Male/Female aspect of the Divine, instead of three males who supposedly created everything, including humanity. Wiccans do not try to convert others, we figure if you do not wish to join us on your own, we do not want you anyway. To each his own, is a better way to say this. Wiccans seem to me a lot more Moral than Christians, we never read in the news of a Wiccan committing a rape or murder because the Goddess told us to. To be a Wiccan, one is told to "study for a year and a day." Study everything that comes to hand. How many Christians actually research their Bible? Wiccans research everything.

I will end with this, I am not trolling you, or calling you out,. just attempting to show you "TRUTH."

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No, its because truth is slippery, and misleading.
there are some key points ALL wiccans share:

An it Harm None, Do What Thou Wilt: If its not hurting anyone, do what you want.
Threefold Return and Karma: What comes around goes around
Responsiblity for Your Own Actions: Unlike christans, wiccans can not just say, " GOD DID IT!"
Reincarnation: I hope you know what this means...
Duality of Deity: there is no god or goddess, no man or woman, no good or bad, no holy or evil.
All Gods Are One God, All Goddesses Are Also One

I can go on if you would like

edit on 28-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Shocking! "Do What Thou Wilt" IS an occult/satanic saying what Aliester Crowley popularized, he often referred to as "The Father of Modern Satanism". . I am so sick of people saying Wicca is nothing more than a harmless/peaceful religion when half the people here don't even know whats behind it or how it started and how deceptive it is.

Wicca is pure idolatry and an ABOMINATION to the True and Living God, Jesus Christ. There is ONLY one God according to Deuteronomy 6:4. The Bible CLEARLY proclaims that God is a JEALOUS God and will NOT tolerate idolatry (worship to another deity). Isaiah 42:8 reads, "I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another..." God HATES Wicca because it leads people away from worshipping Jesus Christ. Instead, Wicca teaches that there are MANY deities.

"Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

—Isaiah 44:6

Wicca leads people into the woeful sin of idolatry! Only Jesus Christ is worthy to be worshipped.

Wicca is Satanic, the doctrine of devils!!! God says to those involved in Wicca, “Ye are of your father THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was A MURDERER from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is A LIAR, and the father of it” (John 8:44).

There is no headquarter organization with a stated creed or dogma. In fact, it is precisely this lack of structure that draws many to these groups. These pagan faiths attract very bright people who feel different or "special", those who have had bad experiences with mainstream religions, those who feel abandoned by God, free spirits who dislike structure, the rejected (by family or society), rebels, and those attracted to occult or mystical experiences. Some witches do not call themselves witches, but refer to themselves as Wiccans, white witches, or neo-pagans. “Neo-paganism” is simply a cover for witchcraft. In Wicca, Everyone has his or her own spiritual path to follow.

I believe most Wiccans are sincere people, many tired of organized religion. I think God is also disgusted with most religion. I always remind folks that salvation is NOT found in a religion, it is found in a person Jesus Christ. Religion is man’s manipulation of the truth, we must follow God’s Word the King James Bible. Wicca is evil and should be avoided and condemned. Their is no merit in anything that leaves out Jesus Christ. “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). Say yes to Jesus!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wiccan Deities . . .

Aah; Kemetic Moon God

Abundantia; Roman Goddess of plenty

Acheulian; ancient Mother Goddess (the most ancient Goddess)

Aditi; Hindu sky Goddess

Agni; Hindu sun God

Akshobya; Buddha Akshobya

A Kwa Ba; African Primal Mother

Amaterasu-O-Mi-Kami; Japanese Sun Goddess

Amitaba; Buddha Amitaba, Buddhist Symbol of Self-Realization

Amogasiddhi; Buddha Amogasiddhi

Amon; Kemetic God of wind

Anahita; Persian water Goddess

Anpu; Kemetic God of travellers

Anu; Celtic Mother Goddess, Dawn Mother, and Goddess of the dead

Anubus; Kemetic God of travellers

Aodh; Celtic Goddess of fire

Aphrodite; Greek Goddess of love

Apollo; Greek sun God

Ariadne; Crete High Fruitful Mother

Arianrhod; Celtic Moon Mother

Aries; Greek God of war

Artemis; Greek moon Goddess

Asar; Kemetic God of fertility and vegetation

Aset; Kemetic Mother Goddess

Asherah; Canaanite bread of life Goddess

Asherah; Hebrew bread of life Goddess

Asherali; Canaanite Goddess of the moon and fertility

Astarte; Phoenician Lady of the Beasts

Astraea; Greek Goddess of innocence and purity

Aten; Kemetic Solar Deity of the Amarna Revolution

Athena; Greek Goddess of spiritual quests

Atum; Kemetic solar God

Aulnay; Celtic Green Man

Avaloketishwara; Buddhist Redeemer of Humanity

Baal; Phoenician God of high places

Bacchus; Roman God of wine and barley

Bast; Kemetic Goddess of dawn and cats

Bellona; Roman Goddess of war

Bes; Pygmy God of dancing

Brahma; Hindu Grandfather of the Worlds

Brighid; Celtic Goddess of Healing, Smithcraft, and Queenship

Brigit; Celtic Goddess of Healing, Smithcraft, and Queenship

Buddha Akshobya

Buddha Amitaba; Buddhist Symbol of Self-Realization

Buddha Amogasiddhi

Buddha Ratnasambhava

Buddha Vairocana

Buto; Kemetic Goddess of childbirth

Ceres; Roman Goddess of grain

Chacmool; Mayan God of fertility

Cybele; Roman Mother Earth Goddess

Cycladic Nude; ancient crone Goddess

Dakini; Buddhist Goddess of Life’s Turning Points

Demeter; Greek Goddess of grain

Devi; Hindu Goddess of motherhood and fertility

Dhanvantari; Hindu Lord of Ayurvedic Healing

Diana; Roman Goddess of Light

Dionysos; Greek God of wine

Djehuti; Kemetic God of mathematics

Edjo; Kemetic Goddess of childbirth

Frau Sonne; Germanic Sun Goddess

Frey; Norse God

Freya; Norse Goddess

Geb; Kemetic God of earth and vegetation

Hapi; Kemetic God of the Nile

Hathor; Kemetic Mother Cow Goddess of love, beauty, and pleasure

Helios; Greek God of the sun

Hermes; Greek God of science and medicine

Heru Sa Aset; Kemetic Hawk God of the sun

Heru the Elder; Kemetic Sun God

Het Heret; Kemetic Mother Cow Goddess of love, beauty, and pleasure

Horus; Kemetic Hawk God of the sun

Horus the Elder; Kemetic Sun God

Isis; Kemetic Mother Goddess

Jupiter; Roman God of storms

Kali; Hindu Goddess of destruction

Kherpi; Kemetic scarab beetle God of the Sun

Khnum; Kemetic God of creation

Khonsu; Kemetic Moon God

Luna; Roman Moon Goddess

Ma’at; Kemetic Goddess of Truth, Justice, and Cosmic Balance

Mars; Roman God of war

Mars; Roman God of communications

Mertseger; Kemetic Goddess of flowers

Mwt; Kemetic Mother Goddess

Nebt Het; Kemetic Dark Mother Goddess of feminine mystery

Neith; Kemetic Goddess of the arts of civilization

Nephthys; Kemetic Dark Mother Goddess of feminine mystery

Nun; Kemetic Goddess of original chaos and primordial waters

Nwt; Kemetic Mother Cow Goddess of the night sky

Odin; Norse Father God of the sky

Osiris; Kemetic God of fertility and vegetation

Persephone; Greek Goddess of springtime

Ptah; Kemetic God of creation

Ra; Kemetic Sun God

Ratnasambhava; Buddha Ratnasambhava

Rhea; Greek Mother Earth Goddess

Sekhmet; Kemetic Lion Goddess of destruction and wisdom

Selene; Greek Moon Goddess

Seshat; Kemetic Goddess of wild creativity

Set; Kemetic God of homosexuality

Shu; Kemetic Sky God

Sol; Roman God of the sun

Sonne; Germanic Sun Goddess

Sunna; Scandinavian Sun Goddess

Tefnut; Kemetic Goddess of water, clouds, and moisture

Themis; Greek Goddess of justice

Thetis; A Greek Nereid; mother of Achilles

Thor; Norse God of thunder and war

Thoth; Kemetic God of mathematics

Tiu; Teutonic God of war and the sky

Tyr; Norse God of war

Udjo; Kemetic Goddess of childbirth

Vairocana; Buddha Vairocana

Venus; Roman Goddess of love and beauty

Wadjet; Kemetic Goddess of childbirth

Woden; Anglo-Saxon Father God

Zeus; Greek God of storms

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Reply to first post:
Actually, very FEW wiccans worship the devil, and many trintalian wiccans as they are called, DO worship jesus. They just see/use the whole picture, unlike you who seems to be deadset on your views.

Question: what SPECIFIC denomination are you. CHRISTIAN IS NOT A ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE

Reply to second post:
The reason there are so many is simple: You listed dead religons.
Also, I think that many of these gods are the same being, only under different names. You listed gods all the way from egypt to greece to japan to the far east.

If god came to the greeks and said his name was zues, would the greeks go to hell for not calling him god?
No, no they would not.
I would bet money that if all these gods exist, that list could be condensed down to 10 beings under 100 names.

Also, as I stated before, wicca is a broad term.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Also if there is only one god, explain this:

Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth,” (Gen. 1:26)

"Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever," (Gen. 3:22, ).

“Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech,” (Gen. 11:7).

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am
Send me!” (Isaiah 6:8)

Notice the use of US and OUR.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Actually, very FEW wiccans worship the devil, and many trintalian wiccans as they are called, DO worship jesus. They just see/use the whole picture, unlike you who seems to be deadset on your views.

Why would anyone even acknowledge the Devil if they are not Christian?

The Devil is a Christian belief?

Kind of like how Christians claim Atheists are Devil worshipers. Uh NO!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Why would anyone even acknowledge the Devil if they are not Christian?

The Devil is a Christian belief?

Kind of like how Christians claim Atheists are Devil worshipers. Uh NO!

Almost all religons have a devil in them, but by many diffrent names.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

There are 2 opposing forces at work in life, the good and the evil.

You reject the good and what are you left with?

Wicca claims that Satan is a Biblical myth, and a slander on the true god of light—Lucifer. Wicca teaches that Lucifer (often known as Bel, Lugh, Herne, Faunus, Pan or Cernunnos) was the true god and that Satan was a boogie-man manufactured by Christians. Wiccans really think Lucifer is a great guy. “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and DOCTRINES OF DEVILS” (1st Timothy 4:1).

Wicca is Satanic, the doctrine of devils!!! God says to those involved in Wicca, “Ye are of your father THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
edit on 28-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

There are 2 forces opposing forces at work in life, the good and the evil.

You reject the good and what are you left with?

Wicca claims that Satan is a Biblical myth, and a slander on the true god of light—Lucifer. Wicca teaches that Lucifer (often known as Bel, Lugh, Herne, Faunus, Pan or Cernunnos) was the true god and that Satan was a boogie-man manufactured by Christians. Wiccans really think Lucifer is a great guy. “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and DOCTRINES OF DEVILS” (1st Timothy 4:1).

Wicca is Satanic, the doctrine of devils!!! God says to those involved in Wicca, “Ye are of your father THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Wow, your dense aren't you?
How many times do I have to say it:

WICCANS DO NOT WORSHIP THE DEVIL. IN FACT MANY WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST. IF WICCANS WORSHIPED THE DEVIL, THAN WHY WOULD THEY HAVE SO MANY PROTECTION RITUALS AGAINST EVIL AND DEMONS. WICCANS ARE NOT EVIL, IN FACT MANY CHURCH PRACTICES STEM FROM ANCIENT WICCA. WICCANS ARE NOT 100% ORGANIZED. THERE ARE VERY MANY RELIGOUS SYSTEMS WITHIN WICCA. STOP BEING SO BULLHEADED.

You need to open your eyes and see the bigger picture.

NOTE: Watch, he's gonna try and say im some devil worshipper now lol

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That simply isn't true, you can not be a Wiccan and Christian (follower of Christ) at the same time Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters".

You are also missing the whole point in what i wrote, yes some Wiccans may claim to be "white witches" and not bad ones that are evil, but you do not know where the source of all witchcraft comes from... The Occult.

I didn't claim their were not many different systems within Wicca, I know that but that also doesn't make it right with God. You are accusing me of being ignorant about Wicca but that is not the case. I know all that i need to know about Wicca and that is Wicca witchcraft is Satanic to the core, straight out of the pits of Hell.

Everything about Wicca witchcraft goes contrary to the Bible. There is no way to deal with your sins in Wicca. Where does Wicca address the fact that we are sinners in need of forgiveness? Nowhere! Wicca is a false religion, damning the souls of it's followers to Hell. Wiccans can accuse Christians of being ignorant concerning their beliefs, but it is simply not true. I realize that Wiccans don't believe in Satan; but Christians certainly DO because the Bible says there is a Devil. It is NOT about Christians being the enemies of Wicca; it is about the Bible, the Word of God, being the enemy of Wicca.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

For the last time look at this!!!

Also, Wicca does have repentence, just its not optional.

Wiccans repent by relying on karma, the universal law of duality, and the threefold rules to guide them.

Example:

Bobby hits Joey. Bobby gets his backpack stolen the next month.

Bobby picks up Joeys crayons. Bobby finds a fun thing to play with on his way home.

Bobby kills Joey. Bobby is infected with a horrible diesese.

Bobby saves joeys life. Joey writes bobby in his will and bobby gets his inheritance.

You see how this works? You dont have to be all like "And today I did this, and this, and this, and this wrong" every night to have repentance.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I do not need to look at your Link to know what the Bible says on this matter, the Bible is clear on this issue and all witchcraft of any sort is Absolutely Forbidden and is considered and abomination against God.

And i was not talking about repentance, I was talking about salvation. How can Karma forgive our sins? Is Karma a person that's lived a sinless life and beaten death? No i didn't think so.

The fact is God hates wicca.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I do not need to look at your Link to know what the Bible says on this matter, the Bible is clear on this issue and all witchcraft of any sort is Absolutely Forbidden and is considered and abomination against God.

And i was not talking about repentance, I was talking about salvation. How can Karma forgive our sins? Is Karma a person that's lived a sinless life and beaten death? No i didn't think so.

The fact is God hates wicca.

You say jesus lived a sinless life? He lived with theifs and beggars, you dont just walk into that crowd and say 'Lets be friends!!
"

In fact, there are whole texts from those times that the christian church has hidden and deemed evil so the populus would not know. Why would they deem them evil if they where not true?

I want you to go to my website. You CAN be a christian AND a wiccan, and many people do it.

And as for salvation, wiccans don't NEED salvation because they beleive in reincarnation. There is no afterlife in wicca, you just come back as another creature. If your bad, you get demoted to lesser creatures, and if your good, you get promoted. Nobody is quite sure of the order of what is good and bad on terms or creatures (Is a worm better than a deer?) however, and all sects disagree on what is higher and lower on the chain.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's like saying you can be a Satanist and Christian at the same time... Can you see the problem here?

Like i already shared with you: Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters".

Sure people can claim to be both, but that doesn't mean there saved.

The morality of the witches is NO morality at all. You can't just decide for yourself what is right and wrong. In effect, each witch becomes their own god, deciding for themselves what they can or cannot do. Thus, the "morals" of each witch varies according to their own personal levels of character and decency. The Bible condemns such wickedness. Our morals could NEVER match up to the standards of God's Law (Romans 3:23). We have ALL sinned (Romans 3:10). We ALL deserve to die (Romans 6:23). The Wiccans have professed themselves to be wise, but have become fools (Romans 1:22).

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That's like saying you can be a Satanist and Christian at the same time... Can you see the problem here?

Like i already shared with you: Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters".

Sure people can claim to be both, but that doesn't mean there saved.

The morality of the witches is NO morality at all. You can't just decide for yourself what is right and wrong. In effect, each witch becomes their own god, deciding for themselves what they can or cannot do. Thus, the "morals" of each witch varies according to their own personal levels of character and decency. The Bible condemns such wickedness. Our morals could NEVER match up to the standards of God's Law (Romans 3:23). We have ALL sinned (Romans 3:10). We ALL deserve to die (Romans 6:23). The Wiccans have professed themselves to be wise, but have become fools (Romans 1:22).

Do I really have to spell this out for you?

W-I-C-C-A-N-S D-O N-O-T W-O-R-S-H-I-P T-H-E D-E-V-I-L
They are not satanists!!

Also, by definition satanists are christians because they follow the story of hebrew mythology.
I mean religon.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join