It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Libya’s Revolution EXPOSED – MSM Photoshopped "mass celebrations" at Liberation day!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Try as many will... You're not going to end the massive celebrations in a liberated Libya.

You're not going to take away the freedom they have fought for.

Any person who has enjoyed even one minute of pure freedom in life, should be happy for these people, rather than pointing fingers and laying blame for the demise of their oppressors.

From the comfort and anonymity of the internet it is easy to stand in judgement of them, especially when endlessly force-fed propaganda and lies, and conditioned by agenda driven influences.... Ignorance changes nothing. No more than words on the internet can change reality for the people of Libya.

May God, Allah, or whatever you choose, be with these people as they now try to make their way into the global community, and may peace and prosperity be their ultimate reward.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

However, isn't it better to make wild accusations that have no basis in fact?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
You're not going to take away the freedom they have fought for.

We'll see exactly how long their "freedom" lasts when they break down to another civil war due to power struggles.

Oh wait, this current Civil War is still going on...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

So basically you just want to poop all over their party?
edit on 23-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
dp
edit on 23-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

However, isn't it better to make wild accusations that have no basis in fact?

Depends on what your ultimate goals and objectives are... Here on ATS that would usually be to collect stars and flags. People often seek out this kind of material to create a thread on that basis, without actually fully researching said materials themselves. Worse yet few will view it, and then seek the actual truth for themselves. They either take everything at face value as truth, or depend on others to debunk it for them. In short people here at ATS will generally follow the herd, no matter where it leads them.

So, on ATS, the answer to your question is YES!

edit on 23-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Some more videos showing the large crowds and party atmosphere.

NTC leaders lead celebrations as Libya declars liberation

Streets of Benghazi before announcement of Libya's liberation

Libya declares country's official liberation
edit on 23-10-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

Some more videos showing the large crowds and party atmosphere.

NTC leaders lead celebrations as Libya declars liberation

Streets of Benghazi before announcement of Libya's liberation

You have never heard of false flag staged protests and revolutions have you?

Heres a few examples from history:

Failed CIA coup during Cuban Revolution

CIA's coup history in Bolivia

US Government's failed attempt to remove Hugo Chavez by staging fake protests during 2002 coup attempt
edit on 23-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

None of them were 'false'. They all actually happened. Yes there was most certainly outside influence but they weren't 'faked', they were simply supported from the outside as all revolutions have been to some extent. That does not mean that there was not genuine revolutionary sentiment within the country.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So, on ATS, the answer to your question is YES!

Of course, my mistake. You are one wise man you government shill you.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

None of them were 'false'. They all actually happened. Yes there was most certainly outside influence but they weren't 'faked', they were simply supported from the outside as all revolutions have been to some extent.

I never said they were "false". Oh, you don't know what false flag means

False flag (aka Black Flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.

That does not mean that there was not genuine revolutionary sentiment within the country.

Absolute BS.

Why isn't the US Government being toppled due to the growing number of Anti-Wall Street and Anti-Corporate Greed protests?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the OWS protests are aimed specifically at big business, not the government. And in any case there has yet to be a catalyst for revolutionary sentiment, unlike Egypt, Libya and Syria etc where protesters were being gunned down by the security services. What it is interesting to note is how these protest movements have grown larger as the crackdown on them intensifies.

On your point about revolutions being 'false-flags', it is very hard to stage a popular uprising without at least a modicum of popular support within a country.

Even if a revolution is formented with the help of outside influences, it still requires a substantial amount of agreement with the sentiment of a sizable segment of the population for it to succeed.

Surely if the Libyan revolution was a 'false-flag' instigated from the outside then the popular uprising would have favoured Gaddafi? It's pretty clear that didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the OWS protests are aimed specifically at big business, not the government. And in anycase there has yet to be a catalyst for revolutionary sentiment, unlike Libya and Syria where protesters were being gunned down by the security services.

You are right that OWS protesters are not being gunned down. They're just being beaten down by the police in a "civilized way".

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You really don't understand, so let me explain myself this one time...

Some things like this require no debunking, in time this will be more than apparent.

If people wish to indulge themselves in fantasy and propaganda then that is their choice.

In fact it is great material for personal study, research and reflection.... Ultimately crap like this will self-debunk as reality and facts become unavoidable.

"Mr Abdul Jalil said the new Libya would take Islamic law as its foundation. Interest for bank loans would be capped, he said, and restrictions on the number of wives Libyan men could take would be lifted."

heh, gotta love this new found freedom

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If you watch the BBC video, you may learn even more.... But hey, don't let anything get in the way here.

Ah the bbc the biggest fakers in the world, just like how they tired to fake a news story in bosnia, by gathering three kids, one Serb, one Croatian, one bosniak in that supposed news story they tired to cliam that everything is all right, as you can see, we got here three bosnian ethinc kids saying how they love the new bosnia
boy did that sure backed fire.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

You got to respect it, as long as the people of Libya have no objections... More power to them.

The framework of government and law is theirs to choose, now.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Starred and flagged you for this one. I read further down that 78 sorties were flown today some involving cruise missiles. I do wonder what the new face of Libya will look like. But I also remember that I live in a country where the people I am forced to make my selection from, to vote for are purely a puppet government. So I can hardly look down on Libya, just across the table to them.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You got to respect it, as long as the people of Libya have no objections... More power to them.

The framework of government and law is theirs to choose, now.

yeah, you keep dreaming about the freedom

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Freedom is the only thing on Earth worth fighting for.

Any dream is meaningless and hopeless without it.... So are we to condemn the Libyan people for daring to dream of freedom and actually fighting for it?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Trick question. There is no Libya. The entire country was a staged false flag. Now if you are talking about those "actors" then the answer is no. They are not American, so they dont deserve freedom. Simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join