It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Libya’s Revolution EXPOSED – MSM Photoshopped "mass celebrations" at Liberation day!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

The problem with that assertion is that there is no proof of these claims, of massacres or extra-judicial killing. Aid organisations and human rights groups with representatives inside the country have criticised rebel forces for imprisoning black migrants without trial on the suspicion that they were mercenaries.

I agree that there was early persecution of black migrant workers as they were suspected mercenaries, however to say that this attitude is an accurate representation of the entire NTC is an unfounded claim.
edit on 24-10-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

Funny how theres "little or no evidence" of brutality and war crimes committed by these nice, freedom loving Rebels (even though there is), but TOWERS of evidence of Gaddafi's "human rights abuses" suddenly flooding the internet during the Civil War, which happened to have a heavy bias in favour of NATO's agenda!

Double Standards much?

edit on 24-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

No, I'm not arguing with you I agree that there is systematic abuse of black migrant workers in Libya, however there is a large amount of information to the contrary which needs to be considered before making claims that there are 'massacres' and and widespread racism. The reports from the human rights groups concern 'arbitrary arrests' i.e. arresting people without evidence.

Libya: Stop arbitrary arrests of Black Africans

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Whats amazing is the poster's username life is sacred.... and yet for him life of blacks is sub human.He's working to cover up genocide against blacks which has been confirmed by multiple sources.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Yes most definitely there are double standards on the part of our media, that I think is pretty clear.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Thats NOT true, not once did I say that those claims were not true. There WAS widespread abuse and arbitrary arrest of Black migrants, however you stated that there were massacres and genocide, IF that was true and it was as widespread as you allege it was then it would be front page news.

IF it turns out there is widespread racism in Libya and the NTC then they would be ostracised by the international community which assited them in overthrowing Gaddafi

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Almost all local african newspapers are full of stories about blacks being lynched,beheaded in Libya.My friends don't trust western media.There's good reason for it. and you sir, are a racist.Crawl back to Stormfront,where you came from

"The rebels committing the slaughter also have the backing of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, or NATO, without which they would not have ousted the government of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, who remains in hiding amid reports that he is preparing a counter-insurgency campaign against the loosely controlled rebels," reports WND senior staff writer Michael Maloof. One source told Maloof, "These are the 'liberators' that President Barack Obama, President Nicolas Sarkozy and Prime Minister David Cameron helped install in Libya. They all rejected an African Union proposal that would have brought a cease-fire and the warring parties to the table to create a constitution and to hold elections." "Sources say that the indiscriminate slaughter of black Libyans, some of whom supported Gadhafi, constitutes revenge killings which rebel leaders of the National Transitional Council, or NTC, said are not supposed to be happening." reported Maloof. "Observers say that a majority of the blacks who have been rounded up by the rebels are migrant workers from the sub-Saharan countries. The number of those being attacked remains unclear. The nation has a population of about 6.5 million, and there are estimates that some 1.5 million workers from sub-Saharan Africa are living in Libya. Nevertheless, what observers report as systematic rape, torture, executions by being shot in the back of the head, lynchings, beheadings and horrific internment is happening to black Libyans principally in the towns of Misurata, neighboring Tawergha and in other small towns in the sub-Sahara populated mostly by black Libyans and people from the other black African countries. In Tawergha, for example, sources say that many of the homes once occupied by black Libyans have been vacated, with many having been ransacked or torched. In referring to the plight of the black Libyans, NTC head Mahmoud Jibril said that 'nobody has the right to interfere in this matter except the people of Misurata.'" Read more: Obama's Libyan black genocide www.wnd.com...

www.sudanforum.net...
newsone.com...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Eds2B6HlU

Again,genocide against blacks is not being reported by Corporate media,Stormfronter.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

But..but..but this is not a BBC article. So it must be a bunch of lies and Anti-Western propaganda!

Seriously, don't bother with these people who consider the BBC, CNN and other mainstream news, to be the only "fair" news around the world!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Saw that last night. I hope that's the "wound' they said he died from.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So... you believe anything you read, dont you?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

DONT YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF RACISM! DONT YOU DARE TRY TO ASSOCIATE ME WITH RACISM! STOP MAKING WILD ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME FOR NOT HAVING THE SAME INFORMATION AS YOU!

Feel free to link me to these news articles please as it is INFORMATION I HAVEN'T SEEN!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

So... you believe anything you read, dont you?

Did I specifically say that? Or would you like to believe I said that?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

That's a horrible video, I hadn't seen that. Hopefully some video emerges of what actually happened to Gaddafi and how he died.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Just the things you say dude. You should go back and reread your posts, friend. They are very telling.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Just the things you say dude. You should go back and reread your posts, friend. They are very telling.

Oh I see. You think I'm being a "hypocrite" when I present some sources from the mainstream media. Maybe if you read this, you might better understand why I choose to do that. But ofcourse, you would like to indulge in your own world of ignorance, so thats your problem to sort out.

But the problem is, most people who are used to the mainstream media, will think RT News and other unorthodox channels which provide in their view, a different alternative than what they normally see on topics like Iran, Afghanistan or even Libya, see at as crazy "conspiracy theories" and propaganda against the West.

In reality, all the evidence is somewhere out there - both on Mainstream and Alternative news sources even though it may not be deliberately covered during primetime news hours. It really depends on who's actually bothered to go deeper down the rabbit hole.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The MSM in the UK is certainly deceiving us about the damage inflicted onto the libyan homes, businesses etc. More importantly to things like the destroyed water supply system. 60% of homes/business etc have no water.

The film of the celebrations was very strange. Many of the men were all jumping up and down with their kiddies in their arms. However, their mirth was not shared quite so much by the women. No doubt they had looked at the rubble, ruins and mess their country was in and probably were wondering what the hell the cost is going to be to rebuild Libya.

Naturally NATA is guarding and has ensured throughout that no damage has been inflicted to the oil installations there but it will be interesting to see who will eventually come out on top and if they work hand in hand with the Central Banks with what was probably their main objective simply stripping Libya of its assets. Ironically I expect every repair and replace project the people will need to carry out, will be done on 'borrowed money'. I just wonder who will be the accountant for the Libyan people and their assets

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
The MSM in the UK is certainly deceiving us about the damage inflicted onto the libyan homes, businesses etc. More importantly to things like the destroyed water supply system. 60% of homes/business etc have no water.

The film of the celebrations was very strange. Many of the men were all jumping up and down with their kiddies in their arms. However, their mirth was not shared quite so much by the women. No doubt they had looked at the rubble, ruins and mess their country was in and probably were wondering what the hell the cost is going to be to rebuild Libya.

Naturally NATA is guarding and has ensured throughout that no damage has been inflicted to the oil installations there but it will be interesting to see who will eventually come out on top and if they work hand in hand with the Central Banks with what was probably their main objective simply stripping Libya of its assets. Ironically I expect every repair and replace project the people will need to carry out, will be done on 'borrowed money'. I just wonder who will be the accountant for the Libyan people and their assets

I'm guessing the Multinationals will quickly privatise the water, the crops and electricity, so we'll start seeing a MASSIVE rich and poor divide in the next couple of years just like in any Third World Country.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

you are aware that there is a "massive" divide of rich and poor in the US as well, right? you know the whole 99% vs 1% thing. and the last time i checked, the US was not a 3rd world country.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

western media is corporate owned and has no credibility or legitimacy.
and there are videos on Liveleak and metacafe which are showing beheadings and lynchings of blacks in Libya in arabic

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
digitaljournal.com...
www.opednews.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Ok, see I didn't have all of this information before, and it's hard to believe just one or two links from websites I've never used, that's why i asked for more information. It does seem there is alot more going on in Libya than we're told. I don't understand why the human rights organisations aren't picking it up though.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join