It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Libya’s Revolution EXPOSED – MSM Photoshopped "mass celebrations" at Liberation day!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A friend of mine forwarded me this picture taken by a surprised Western Free Lance Journalist who happened to be at the "Libyan Liberation day" today. The photo below shows only a few hundred people turning up to this so called "Libyan Liberation Day" which the mainstream media has been trying to push down our throats all day today.

So heres the picture: I wouldn't be surprised if most of these people were paid to be there!

And to answer people's question on when this photo was taken:

This photo was taken sometime during the afternoon.

You take the Royal Wedding for example, thousands camped out for days before the event. Surely Gaddafi's death and this "Liberation Day" would be a cause for immense celebration?

Plus if you go check out today's BBC News article on the events in Libya: Libya's new rulers declare country liberated - BBC News

Watch the video and go and pause it at 41 seconds. You will see a Syrian flag just to the top left of the screen/photo below.

YES, A SYRIAN FLAG AT LIBYA'S LIBERATION DAY!

You gotta hand it to the Mainstream Media - using specific camera angles and CGI/Photoshop to make it look like thousands of people turned up to this farce on TV!

I actually feel sorry for the Libyan people because not only they have to live in fear under this new Libyan NTC Government - they are also being oppressed by our Western Governments because they are going to keep these criminals in power so that they can rape Libya's resources.

edit on 23-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And the majority of those participants were most likely paid to even be there !!!
Classic propaganda photo Op.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

One question though, this is only one picture. What time of the day was this photo taken? It could be 0700am for all I know, right before people got there.

I'm not saying I don't believe what you are saying, I just cant base my opinion on one photo you have provided.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Great find, also to note, that NATO conducted 70 Air Sorties today alone in Sirte and Bani Walid, and 12 of them were cruise missile strikes, so much for a liberated Libya, because they are still striking them pretty hard, the fighting is far from over.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is this still Blood with Sand?
(middle of the Picture)

edit on 23-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

How do you know that this picture was even taken during the event? It could've been taken early.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Sunrise in Libya was at 07:17am today hence it would be slightly dark...

This photo was taken sometime during the afternoon.

You take the Royal Wedding for example, thousands camped out for days before the event. Surely Gaddafi's death and this "Liberation Day" would be a cause for immense celebration?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Great find, also to note, that NATO conducted 70 Air Sorties today alone in Sirte and Bani Walid, and 12 of them were cruise missile strikes, so much for a liberated Libya, because they are still striking them pretty hard, the fighting is far from over.

Interesting. It would be hilarious to see if NATO's plans fail and Gaddafi's son Saif retakes back the country!

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Discover the fraud exposed on the internet...

Of course, the celebrations must be fake, has to be.. None of the Libyan people could possibly be celebrating freedom and liberation. They are all Gaddafi loyalists and are too busy mourning his cruel killing.

Wake up ATS, and get out of the herd for a while... You can still save your sanity.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I see you've been following and trying to debunk my posts lately. I'm guessing you're just trying very hard to spread disinfo but failing miserably. Maybe you could try backing up your mindless arguments with some solid evidence next time?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You really don't understand, so let me explain myself this one time...

Some things like this require no debunking, in time this will be more than apparent.

If people wish to indulge themselves in fantasy and propaganda then that is their choice.

In fact it is great material for personal study, research and reflection.... Ultimately crap like this will self-debunk as reality and facts become unavoidable.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

You really don't understand, so let me explain myself this one time...

Some things like this require no debunking, in time this will be more than apparent.

If people wish to indulge themselves in fantasy and propaganda then that is their choice.

In fact it is great material for personal study, research and reflection.... Ultimately crap like this will self-debunk as reality and facts become unavoidable.

0/10

Please stop....

Not only you're embarrassing yourself, you're giving other debunkers a bad name!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Not only you're embarrassing yourself,

I'm not here to spread lies and propaganda... Nor to collect flags or stars, so I cannot be embarrassed by anything here.

The truth will prevail here ultimately.

Who will be embarrassed in the end here may actually be more relevant.

We'll see.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ok Einstein, try explaining to me why the BBC (and other mainstream news channels) showed people waving Syrian Flags AND Libyan Flags at today's Libya Liberation Day on Live TV.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Still not getting why they would photo-shop the wrong flag in despite there being tons of the other flag. An oversight like that just doesn't seem probable. Think about it. Someone had to be the one to photo shop it. How do you accidentally have a Syrian Flag, when you would have been using the Libyan one? That doesn't make sense. You would also think that if they were trying to trick us that they would have at least looked at the pictures they shopped. Literally, that Syrian Flag looming in the foreground is the biggest thing there. So that doesn't make sense.

I think its pretty strange to say its staged without any proof. I hope you never get jury duty.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You show only one picture of a small crowd, there has been video of the huge crowds celebrating. Also I believe the Syrian flag is a reference to the ongoing protests and crackdown against protesters in Syria at the moment and the crowds (or at least the person carrying the flag) was a message of solidarity.

Edit to add:

Liberation day crowds video - This video shows how large the crowds were, as you can see it's way more than just 'a few hundred', many thousands were in the crowds.
edit on 23-10-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

If you actually bothered to read the thread, you would see I showed 3 PICTURES.#

Originally posted by lifeissacred
Also I believe the Syrian flag is a reference to the ongoing protests and crackdown against protesters in Syria at the moment and the crowds (or at least the person carrying the flag) was a message of solidarity.

Complete and utter BS.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You showed one picture which you used to attempt to argue that the crowds were small. The other two were refering to the presence of the Syrian flag.

As the video shows, the crowds were massive and the rally was well attended.
edit on 23-10-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Only government shills are reasonable people. Your statement was reasonable. Therefore you are a shill.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh, surely it must be a conspiracy, maybe they were photoshopped in?

Or, could it be that some Libyans wish to show solidarity with their brothers and sisters fighting for liberation in Syria?

If you watch the BBC video, you may learn even more.... But hey, don't let anything get in the way here.

I'm really more interested in seeing how you can convince people, than I am in debunking anything here. And especially how people will agree with your material here and in other threads.

Carry on, please, by all means.

Oh, and say whatever you wish about me, seriously, it does not offend in any way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join