It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I think the OP had a twin or two he didn't know about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Elvis presley had a twin brother that died at birth...And what exactly is your point?

My life is fairly easy right now...But i refuse to see the world through rose colored glasses and "ACT" like nothing is wrong...Just because something bad isn't happening to me at the moment...

I am extremely clairvoyant and i have been feeling for a long time now, a very real and ominous sense of dread ...Because i know where we are...And the brutal truth is a place called ...Hell.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

I see it for what it so painfully obviously is...Hell

.........and yet just a few hours ago today you were still defending your Statement that everything is a hologram and we are in an aliens laboratory in another dimension.

Make up your mind.

Better yet join the REAL world with sane people.
edit on 10/23/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)
I have the right to have as many multiple theories about this world and our reality as i want...Just like science that does the same...

Originally posted by blocula
I am extremely clairvoyant and i have been feeling for a long time now, a very real and ominous sense of dread ...Because i know where we are...And the brutal truth is a place called ...Hell.

So, now in a short period of time it's gone from a theory to the "brutal truth."
So, what's going to be the "Truth" next week?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I would never want to spend my life on this planet thinking like this.

Smh.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
so what is the point of being damned in such a way as described in the OP if we arent aware that thisreality is such damnation? Wouldnt that be like sentencing a criminal to be put into some artificial lucid dream of reality? If the person is not aware they are being 'punished' there is no point.
edit on 23-10-2011 by paulmasoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Wellcome to life and our violent exsistence. But dont fear there is no god, religion is the oldest con around. Reality is what we make of it. Stop blameing supetnatural beings for humanitys problems. Take responsabilty for your actions and inactation for the things you have done, not just you but everyone. The meaning of life is to exsist. Its that simple. Stop liveing life as if you will be rewarded after death. The only reward for death is a good meal for the worms

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No, we're not demons thrown down into hell. This is far different. Its a school, not a prison. Though that is determined by our wake up, compassion and actions and at least not seriously harming.

It can be argued the fall is a neutral, Ie AI, stage background, astrological phenomena. The main players in every story are written in the stars. But despite all of that, then one has to understand as much as there is a very compelling story overhead, and that they quickly "OWN" every teacher sent in to rewrite his story in such a way. Still , Beyond, Family, God/Goodness would send forth great Teachers as well. The stage is set, but who are the players? They use the stage to make the players fabrications. I'm not convinced of that.

I see another scenario, the stage is set, for the players to arrive in our School. That the bloodlines, with their astrologers study the skies, As Above So Below, and then when signs are right for "the birth of the king" they begin to search for him. Their intent is to use him, twist his message into their control institutions, and then kill him, real or metaphorical. So to me, Christ Yeshua, was probably Yeshua ben Joseph founder of the Nazarenes, and he is both real and metaphor.

We're not left alone in this school.

However, even if he was just metaphor, good message. And the basic one is to go wtihin and seek, individually to see through the world and weed your garden. The Christ connection within, the crystal waters within, the pineal. That you'll only connect to source and not the false light if you are serving others. Unconditional love. The Spirit of Peace and Love.

So, this "fall" is also, an astrological phenomenon. But there is more.

We "Fall" down to this frequency.

Its akin to us all watching a DVD movie, and on assignments we all enter, the television set, without memories. For some this might be a kazillion years, with many U-Turns in the two lane highway, and alot of suffering, due to harming others. Some take faster routes home. This sliver of our consciousness, seed, has "fallen", and now must return by growing into the tree/plant/flower, from once it left, for we're ourselves too.

The world, and solar system/universe is streaming in. Earth is a reflection of our home in the world of innocence in the Beyond. The stars are cyrstalline mirrors. This is a mirrored shadow realm and was created in absolute innocence. Between night and day. Interactive school collectively and individually.

Everyone who wishes to take the next step, and grow to the next levels makes it real by putting to test who they are inside, and this school is even worse than that, as through a series of steps and consequences, it has been hijacked. Very borderline school on the free will department.

edit on 23-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow so hell aint that bad after all

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Real quick 101 in Christian thought to get some perspective. Not trying to preach a religion to you, just show you, you're in a agreement with the Bible on a certain issue.

First if Jesus went to Hell or not, people will argue with you about if that's true or not. I'm personally not gonna touch that issue here.

The point is after that he ascended to Heaven after that. So theoretically, Hell or not, he shouldn't still be there. He should be in Heaven now.

Anyway, back to the 101 in the mainstream Christian thought. To the issue of nothing is good? Jesus said that no one is good. Not even He was good! Only the father in Heaven is good.

Of course this was a slight of hand. To claim he was good would not be very humble so he probably couldn't say that.

Anyway, the moral of the story. Nothing is good. No one is good. Even when you think you're doing good you're really just doing it for your own selfish desires. The only way even do good is listen to the Holy Spirit but what it wants you to do is probably not going to be what you want to do.

You may not be "bad" per-se, it can mean that, but the context here. All the good that you could do is insignificant to that of a god. Good and bad are relative. And if you believe in God it's all relative to God, the only objective thing in existence you could compare anything to.

Your good compared to that isn't really all that good and it's never gonna be enough "good" to get you into Heaven. It doesn't work that way.

The idea isn't that anyone is going to be saved because they are good or for something they have done or not done. You can't get yourself into Heaven.

You can't pray your way into Heaven by praying 20 times a day. You cannot donate to charity your way into Heaven. There is nothing YOU can do to get into Heaven. All will die a second death and be cast into the fire when they are judged. Every single one of us. But there's a way out.

Christians don't believe they're going to Heaven because of something THEY did.

No, Christians believe they are saved because of something Jesus did. He lead a sinless life and was sacrificed as the scapegoat. The Bible is basically where the term comes from. In the Bible they sacrificed animals to pay the debt of people's sins. But this was not a working solution.

Jesus, God himself, offered himself up to die unjustly for our sins instead to end the sacrificial system. And in doing so saved us from judgment. All of our sins have been paid thousands of years ago. Jesus took our punishment for us. That normally would be where it ends, but since Jesus was God, he had the power to raise himself from the dead. So, he is called the living God.

When they save Jesus is the savior they mean that he saved us from the Judgment itself. So we don't have to be judged. Just know that when the NT talks about Hell and judgment, what it is really talking about is, that's what you'll go through if you don't let Jesus save you from that judgment. However, he is perfectly willing to save you from it. You need not go through it.

For believers there will be no true judgment at the end. Jesus will stand in our place and be judged instead and since he is sinless and blameless there will be no Hell.

If we were to be judged we would all be damned because NO one is good. But Jesus stepped in. Why did he do this? Because there was NO OTHER WAY. If there was any hope of surviving judgment, he had to do it.

And all we have to do is simply repent and believe and we will not be judged for those sins. Basically, to get into the afterlife, all we have to do is ask. It doesn't need to be anymore complicated than that, because no matter how complicated it was, it wouldn't have worked anyway. Only God is good enough to get us into Heaven.

So, now the point of the story. Not trying to get you to believe in the Bible. I hope you will consider it. However, that's not my point. The point of the story is simply that Christians don't believe they're saved because they're "good" or for something they've done. It has nothing to do with anything they did. We were incapable of doing anything good enough to save ourselves. That's why we believe we need a savior in the first place.
edit on 23-10-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I like how you state what you as a fact. Everyone has an idea of what Earth really is but the only thing that has evidence behind it is that this is just a world where we happened to evolve and we like to make up stories about our origins and where we are headed. Everything else is conjecture.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Take of this what you will, but a few years ago when i was still in school a few of used used to experiment with ouja boards and someone asked were hell is the reply we got was your in hell.

Now i know someone could have just been messing around, and moving the glass the people there swore they didn't move it.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

I take care of mine, that's all I can do. I spent most of my early 20's agonizing over the pain & suffering of the innocents before realizing that unless I become independently wealthy there's nothing I can do but give them a voice & there's no way I could possibly do even that for all in the world. I'm far from cold & callous but I am realistic.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The earth is a God-filled heaven and we are the souls who are dwelling in it. The wonderful truth is that if anything is claimed as being terrible or bad, it is purely subjective. Everything about this world is beautiful and benevolent and anyone who tries to claim that anything is bad or terrible, does so in vain. Because they only want to see it that way. From their delusional perspectives, they are only looking at the ugly veneer and refuse to see it any other way. They are denying the wonderful reality that nothing about this world is actually bad or terrible. Our bodies are fruits on a spiritual vine and through the flesh we are made to experience beauty and goodness.

Some will claim that the sunshine withers and burns... When in reality, it actually is good and beautiful to everything it shines upon.

Some will claim that rain floods and drowns and washes things away... When in reality, it is good and beautiful

DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M GETTING AT HERE. I am partly writing this to show you and anyone who reads this thread, that you mentally create at least a PART of your own reality. If you choose to view things like OP, then you will have a depressing and terrible life. It is not being ignorant choosing to be pessimistic or optimistic, it is simply a choice as to how to perceive your reality. If you think everything is great, chances are EVERYTHING WILL BE GREAT!!!!!! It's a great lifestyle to have and you will get through things a lot easier than a pessimist would!

Seriously, positive thoughts reinforce your physical world with positive experiences. Negative thoughts reinforce your physical world with negative experiences. See where this is going? The mind is a powerful tool and the world is a powerful experience. They are currently coexisting (to a conscious extent), so don't take that lightly. Slow down and think about what it is you're really thinking about and evaluate what the consequences will be.

Regards

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by Unity_99

I like how you state what you as a fact. Everyone has an idea of what Earth really is but the only thing that has evidence behind it is that this is just a world where we happened to evolve and we like to make up stories about our origins and where we are headed. Everything else is conjecture.

Truth is always truth. Though metaphor was used as well. There is no disputing the astrology and the school, and I remember glimpses of home. I will not be unfaithful to what I know, what is within, the connections and contact with Higher Self, guidance, and my journey, and pretend its something else.

The stars and planets above, the stage set, all of nature, the signs and living library around us, the goodness, and love that is within all, and shone out by others, the structure itself: night/day, summer/winter, birth/death, health/illness, all can be thought on deeply. The answers are there for us. The heaviness of guilt when we hurt a friend. Thoutghts to think deeply on, my friend. Because reflection and studying the school, seeking within, is what this journey should be. Aware and conscious, not unaware.

Our frequency and attempting to overcome the programming/blocks to shining our lights determines the channels we connect with. It even determines the nature of ET contact/abductions. I've encountered much regarding the school and discovered that permissions were needed, and only in slip ups could they step into to try and harm. In fact the shadow side waits for this, so maintain unconditional love, and experiences are only positive. We are not the shadow side. And that is proven immediately by those who respond to our level of awareness and frequency and the protections therein.

Its uncovering the light within and striving to overome the programming and developing kindness and compassion that give the right connections and brings protection from negatives.

For this school is something we can see, examine upon, and contemplate. We also all have connections within to the living wellspring, the crystalline waters, and great teachers to guide us so that our connections are not childish, to false light.

This world was created to hang in the balance.

edit on 23-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Even when this world seems to have horned prions ready to lock us up in its cold irony bars the reality we are alive is good. If even we are here for a breath and can get away from wrath and torture surely there is something good in the experience. Fact that monsters are everywhere is true. A long time ago the facts you stated were realized by the military. Then they went to keep us from killing one another, a fact that is written in history and created mind control weapons and pointed them at us all so we can't push or feelings around without consequences. Nevertheless the Sun shines even if satellites control the movements of the moon and keep us in ignorance about project X and the weapons in space.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sounds like someone didn't get attention from their parents today.

poor guy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paulmasoner

Did you know the secret military underground created a way to collect our algorithms and give us life after death experiences?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're 100% Right IMO.

I got really high on '___' one night and this is the exact thing I figured out because I'm extremely analytical by nature.

When I was 10 and found out there was no Santa, I wondered if everything else was a lie and searched for the truth for EVERYTHING. My truth, I guess.

I digress...
The exact thing you described is the vision I saw and was so sick to my stomach with a hopeless feeling that I knew that this Earth was HELL and there wasn't a damn thing we could do about it.

The reason I quit drugs is because I don't want to ever have that feeling of the truth ever again.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

For those who think they're waking up on the wrong side of the tracks, so to speak, U-Turns are the nature of the school. Stand still and choose wisely.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula The brutal truth is that if anything is claimed as being good or beautiful, it is purely subjective.

The real truth is subjectivity works both ways. Your hell scenario is just the other side of the coin for those who see things more positively. The problem with looking at the negative side of life is that you learn nothing from it. Once you understand this, life becomes infinitely more interesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You are the nuttiest nut of them all.

That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join