It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox and Friends calls a OWS Protester "Filth"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

It isn't that they spin it during the interview. All of the interviews are rather tame. They just pick and choose the questions that they air the answers to and lots of little stuff like that. It's all for the spin. It's horrible.

reply to post by beezzer

Yes I do. Although I will admit I love nightly news with Brian Williams. I guess you're a fox fan beezzer?

We shouldn't like any of the main stations. Though I personally think that CNN is the most unbiased of all the stations. Then again that's off topic and I'm probably wrong. lol

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

1. Fox has the hottest babes
2. Fox has Judge Napolitano
3. Fox is conservative (as am I)
4. Did I mention the babes?
edit on 22-10-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
For those wondering WHY Fox "News" is against OWS:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

So pretty girls is all it takes for you to accept an incredible lack of journalistic integrity and common sense? Interesting

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I think that lady is trash as well.

She has abandon her children...no matter the reason...you are trash if you voluntarily abandon your children to go fulfill your selfish needs.

Yep. Definitely. Women belong in the kitchen and should be whores in the bedroom.

Oh wait, welcome to the 21st century.

link   
She could sue fox for slander or defamation of lies. Fox news is never going to be a legit news broadcast with brain dead idiot reporters.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You are a completely misguided individual. I'm guessing deployed military personnel abandon their children for their selfish needs too.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

So pretty girls is all it takes for you to accept an incredible lack of journalistic integrity and common sense? Interesting

As compared to what? That paragon of fairness MSNBC? CNN? NPR?

Opinions. Everybody has them.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You could say the same for the FOX News team, they are the liars that talk more bollocks than my gran!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Then you'd feel the same way about MSNBC, right?

Absolutely. Liars and twisters of truth, invented facts for agendas, whistle blowers from the MSM have come out many times telling us what their bosses cover up, one example being harmful products on the market.

Anything less than 100% truth is a lie, period.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If anyone takes Fox & Friends seriously they're fools. Just listening & watching those 3 clowns, as they sit on their ugly couch, is always comical, especially the blond woman. As soon as she opens her mouth hilarity ensues! No one in their right mind takes these 3 clowns seriously right?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I love the First Amendment and Fox has every right to say whatever they want. Unfortunately they inculcate a large portion of the population devoid of critical thinking to the detriment of us all.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You are a completely misguided individual. I'm guessing deployed military personnel abandon their children for their selfish needs too.

No, deployed military personnel are doing their job, they are providing for their children.

Doing ones job, and going to a protests are very different things.

I even read in one article that she missed her little girls birthday...awww....thanks mom.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by beezzer

Then you'd feel the same way about MSNBC, right?

Absolutely. Liars and twisters of truth, invented facts for agendas, whistle blowers from the MSM have come out many times telling us what their bosses cover up, one example being harmful products on the market.

Anything less than 100% truth is a lie, period.

A star for you sir. At least you aren't a hypocrite.
*applause*

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I think that lady is trash as well.

She has abandon her children...no matter the reason...you are trash if you voluntarily abandon your children to go fulfill your selfish needs.

Yet its ok for the US gov to force people (military) to "abandon" their kids to go get killed in a profiteering war on the other side of the planet?

You realize that the BS that's going on in this country if allowed to continue will DIRECTLY effect her kids and their future?

It's not like her heading home and voting for anyone of the corrupt clown puppets in 2012 will save anything...
It's not like her going home and perpetuating the "Machine" for her "family" will ever make it stop...
It's not like her kids are of nursing/high maintenance age where it could be construed as neglectful...

So if this lady is filth for going and participating in peaceful protest (the only remotely acceptable means of challenging the status quo) then I would imagine by that same line of logic the mothers and fathers in the military that get shipped to the other side of the planet for years at a time...are also filth...for abandoning their kids?

edit on 22-10-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by imitator
She could sue fox for slander or defamation of lies. Fox news is never going to be a legit news broadcast with brain dead idiot reporters.

She should do that.

link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

As compared to what? That paragon of fairness MSNBC? CNN? NPR?

Opinions. Everybody has them.

Clearly, they're all bought, but Fox tops them all because they don't even try to hide it anymore how bought they are. And just because they're all bought, how on earth does that justify watching Fox "News"??

Welcome to the 21st century, we have better news sources than DEMONSTRABLY bought ones like Fox

Quite a few veterans at those protests soo, and there's soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan supporting it too...it should be a complete no brainer to oppose people who smear the movement:

Burn that nonsense

edit on 22-10-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
That's the pot calling the kettle black, 666 & Friends are filthier than raw sewerage.
Why haven't we occupied the streets outside these propaganda TV stations and shut their Nazi transmissions down? We are the idiots for letting this continue.

Occupy Fox News would be an acheivement in its self .... i like

Then broadcast anti Fox propaganda for as long as you can hold the station

Those people just roll over and play fetch for the sake of a cushy wage packet ..... they should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The babes... mmmm.

And The Judge.
I totally have a man crush on The Judge. I want to be just like him when I grow up.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Does any other MSM News claim to be Fair and balanced? Does any other MSM News always pontificate about moral values in such a way? I wouldn't know cause we only get Fox over here, no MSNBC, but from what I see from Fox, they certainly are not fair and balanced and from what I know about the Murdoch media is they have no place to be the bastions on moral judgements.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join