It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox and Friends calls a OWS Protester "Filth"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well actually they said that she is worse than the "Filth" on wallstreet. I'd still take that offensively if I was her. That's ridiculous that it's okay for a news organization to insult people. I expect an apology ASAP from these clowns. Insane!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That's the pot calling the kettle black, 666 & Friends are filthier than raw sewerage.
Why haven't we occupied the streets outside these propaganda TV stations and shut their Nazi transmissions down? We are the idiots for letting this continue.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I think that lady is trash as well.

She has abandon her children...no matter the reason...you are trash if you voluntarily abandon your children to go fulfill your selfish needs.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow just wow. F fox news and their propaganda and their biased right wing beliefs . they really need to stop, these people are trying to stop injustices, and calling a person filth is just wrong

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That's the spin Fox and Friends is putting on it. She didn't abandon them. She left them with their father. There is no harm in that. This is something she's passionate about and if the father hadn't agreed she wouldn't have gone. I'm going to assume the whole family is okay with it. It's none of our business to judge the way others live their lives.

Her kids are old enough to do without her for a month. The youngest is 7...which is sort of young but a month away won't kill anyone.

Not to mention Fox and Friends has no place judging.

link   
Good catch for the thread. I am one of those who once supported and watched Fox on a daily basis. I can't recall watching more than a couple minutes of anything they have running for months now. This is why. Fox *NEWS* was about *NEWS* at one time. Now it's fallen into News-tainment just like the rest....only Fox comes at it from a particularly repugnant direction.

link   
We all know that Fox will say anything if it supports their view of the world which they are trying to shove down the throats of brainwashed Americans.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that they said this.

They also were talking trash on Obama for inviting Common to the Whitehouse because in a song he rapped about killing a cop (which was taken out of context since actually he was saying that such things shouldn't be happening). Meanwhile Ted Nugent is Friend of the show and he has explicitly called for people to take arms against Obama and that someone should assassinate the POTUS.

And now i'm kicking the same dead horse with you OP.. i'll stop now.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
That's the pot calling the kettle black, 666 & Friends are filthier than raw sewerage.
Why haven't we occupied the streets outside these propaganda TV stations and shut their Nazi transmissions down? We are the idiots for letting this continue.

Yeah! Screw freedom of speech! They don't deserve to have an opinion. F - them! Silence the people that don't agree with us! DOWN WITH OPINIONS! First Ammendment can kiss my butt!

After we shutdown Fox, can we go burn some books later?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Who in the hell do they think they are to pass judgement on how someone spends their time? She didn't "abandon" her family, and especially not her kids; she left her kids in the care of her husband. Now had she left the kids alone, that might be newsworthy. This is nothing but a hatchet job.
edit on 10/22/2011 by OldCorp because: she's not a he

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Nice to see the Murdoch media pontificating on moral values again. Good to know those fair and balanced guys are keeping America on the right track.

The same Murdoch who paid people to hack into the phones of missing dead girls and the families of those who died in Afghanistan, the same war the Murdoch media was cheerleading for.
The same Murdoch who's media paid British police and had them on the payroll
The same Murdoch that prints topless women on page 3 of The Sun every day in the UK

and you want to be lectured by these clowns on morality. Makes me wanna puke.
edit on 22-10-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

link   
They focus on the fact they she has abandoned her kids to go to OWS..

I'm sure these upper-class people that are talking about her do the same thing, they abandon their kids by throwing money at them.
Heck, most of them even pay to have their dogs looked after.

link   
If her husband is fine with it what does it really matter? Ultimately the only people this matters to is her family, screw GOP News and their sanctimonious holier than thou BS. A bunch of nobodies putting their opinion where it is neither warranted or wanted..

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't think shutting down Fox is what we need. We need to end corporate interest in the Media. After all that's what makes it tick. Now how do we do that? I don't have a clue.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok I am suprised by my own response. I agree with her. Whaaattt? Yelp that suprises me. She very deeply believes in something is trying to help make a difference. I can't say no to that. Obviously her kids are being taken care of. She could probably call home more often too. But besides that, trying to do something to make our world a better place (be it the right way or the wrong way is a matter of opinion) is what I defended for over 20 years.

Side note: those around that are causing trouble, acting in a riotous manner, causing civil unrest, slashing tires, stepping in from of moving police vehicles should be arrested. Oh....and get the riot gear stuff off the police until is is needed. Please. That kind of show of force only fans the flames.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Exactly. I'm glad you agree. It's just insane that Fox can pass judgement on someone like that. It's needlessly rude. That's an insult on national television that they just said without thinking about.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That's the spin Fox and Friends is putting on it. She didn't abandon them. She left them with their father. There is no harm in that. This is something she's passionate about and if the father hadn't agreed she wouldn't have gone. I'm going to assume the whole family is okay with it. It's none of our business to judge the way others live their lives.

Her kids are old enough to do without her for a month. The youngest is 7...which is sort of young but a month away won't kill anyone.

Not to mention Fox and Friends has no place judging.

I agree 100%. When spouses go on deployment it's not considered abandonment. We The People are exercising our divine responsibility by identifying the injustice and reclaiming the power we had given over to government.

Our govt has breached it's fiduciary and ethical duty. It's our duty to hold them accountable. We have every right to judge them and prosecute them for their deeds.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Yeah! Screw freedom of speech! They don't deserve to have an opinion. F - them! Silence the people that don't agree with us! DOWN WITH OPINIONS! First Ammendment can kiss my butt!

I'm all for freedom of speech, I'm not for liars and spinners who affect and influence the idiots out there who believe in the Matrix. They are on TV, they have a responsibility with that kind of power and they abuse it all the time. We allow abuse of power to continue, hence we are the idiots.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Im so glad i am never interviewed by fox news

I have a temper, and don't take kindly to morons, They'd have a good story "Man loses mind, rips news anchors face off on live TV" haha

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I'm all for freedom of speech, I'm not for liars and spinners who affect and influence the idiots out there who believe in the Matrix. They are on TV, they have a responsibility with that kind of power and they abuse it all the time. We allow abuse of power to continue, hence we are the idiots.

Then you'd feel the same way about MSNBC, right?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
'Filth', 'Trash', for leaving her kids with her husband for weeks to protest the unconscionable acts by economic leaders in collusion with elected leaders?

If everyone stayed home and stayed silent, not voice out, many more innocent kids would be abandoned by their leaders whom are still ignoring the cries of its people, and not only that, are now setting their dogs of a police force upon peaceful demostrators.

If such folks whom had sacrificed much, so much, are labelled as 'filth' and 'trash' , then it would be an honour that I would gladly share with them, than to think myself clean when my silence only support the continued robbery and downtrodding of the 99% by the 1%.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join