It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Explain me this one! Wow, creepy...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Cats sleep for like 18 hours a day - not the most efficient spies then!

Well according to Tibetan Mystics cats are here to watch us... so its a very old topic. I first heard that from a Tibetan Lama in 1962...

Disney gave us "Cat from Outer Space"... Maybe that explains the small seats in the Area 51 captures saucers with the mind control panel

MIB had Orion as the guardian of the Galaxy Sphere

And kitty just wants to read...

Egyptians worshiped cats...

Medieval Cats were Witches 'familiars' and even shape shifted into witches

Star Trek had a cat that turned into a woman

Cats RULE

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OH NOEZ!

I know where they keep the camcorders!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You started an epidemic now everyone has gone cat mad.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Be nice to Kitty...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
veryyy intresting.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I love this thread!!!! I never thought of that before but it's an interesting theory.

IF cats are indeed recording devices for an alien race, at least they left us entertained.

And maybe that's the whole point, maybe we are not inherently programmed to be suspicious of things that makes us laugh.

We should elect a cat president, at least we will be amused while the world goes to hell.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jimnuggits

I've never trusted them. They are always up to something. I had a Rottweiler that LOVED them though. She thought they were delicious! They also do that thing where they stare right past you intensely, and get all charged up, and then as soon as you give in and look behind you, they just walk away like you are the idiot. I know they're just screwing with me; I don't trust them for a second.

I used to have a friend that would get free kittens from the newspaper and feed them to his boa. It was a lot cheaper than buying rabbits or rats.

I don't wish them any harm though. They are pretty cute, and if they are communicating with our alien overlords, I don't need any more headaches. Cats are A-OK in my book.
ROFLMAO - this is hilarious - this whole thread has made my day -

we had a rottweiler too - we have many cats and this one little, completely white kitten walked into her territory - chomp went the kitty - we could see blood coming out of gertie's mouth (dog) and all of a sudden out popped a little red kitten who immediately ran up a pecan tree, stopped, turned to the side, all bushed up and daring that 125 pound dog to move - gertie's tongue was tore all to pieces - i think it was because that kitten was a runt and that runt wanted out - most amazing thing i've ever witnessed with a kitten -

this thread deserves another s/f - i do believe the are in the "know" if you know what i mean, eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon we WISH we were alien camcorders.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
It would only make sense that man's best friend would want to chase away the enemy.
2nd

or sniff around its genitals ........

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Lol love this!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What are dogs...alien agent provocateurs...disguised as our best friends?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Never, ever, has a thread on this bloody website made as much sense to me as this one.

In fact, now EVERYTHING makes sense.

Bravo

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

What are dogs...alien agent provocateurs...disguised as our best friends?

They're the "braun" the cats are the "brains", they have to pretend to hate each other to keep us off guard

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

That's right, brothers and sisters, I am here on ATS to steer you to the awful truth about our feline 'friends.' They are biological transmitters working as spies for our Alien Overlords.

Neat.. this is the premise for "Some Are Born Cats".. a 1973 short story by Terry Carr

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I just came across this because I've been asking myself this question.
As a cat person/ lover and owner of 4 I sometimes feel like they are super weird.
They all love me. One I nursed from 2 weeks old. my friends actually call her little alien. her name is lola or beans and she is a white little cat with orange spots and a hook tail, she also has orange eyes which can turn from any shad light-dark orange depending on mood. (sorry as I am typing my male black cat woke up and placed his paw on my hand, ill explain him to you in a moment) anyways beans feels like shes my baby i think. but when I am sad she will find me cuddle into me on my chest and purr ,she also will suck on my clothes when trying to be comforted or to comfort me. This little cat can put me to sleep, almost instantly. Also if you ask her about aliens she smiles.(not joking!) Shadow, one of my two black cats is actually a tabby, he is a creep. Originally given to me by my sister and was a crazy untamed animal. It took 3 of us to catch him when first brought home. he jumped at our faces and arms. I wrapped myself up with gloves and pants and a paintball mask and caught him. he was then placed in a bathroom until i had tamed him. You can now pick him up and cuddle him. Strange things happen with this cat. He sees things, he will not let you hold him like a baby. all my other cats will let you pick them up and hold them so they are lying on their backs in your arms but her wont. you cant even flip his body into this position he starts to flip if you do. He will stop and stare into space around the house, he also hears everything. I HIT THIS CAT WITH MY CAR! at first i just hit a cat then i got out and looked and he came running to me 5 mins later. i was about a block away from home but there he was the black cat i hit was my own. two thuds i heard when i hit him and when i got out he was gone only to appear out of the darkness when i cried on the street. He was recently stolen from us by our neighbor and when i called his name he cried all night and day until i found him, i could hear him yelling even though he was 3 houses away. he usually goes out at night to do his thing. There's something about him. For one he knows he is black, he knows he can't be seen. This cat crosses the street only when cars come if he crosses the street at all (which he dont usually) Also when he kills mice he takes the heads right off... We also have Brandi, a fat tabby with a tail that was cut off in an accident. As for her she seems pretty normal. I felt a presence once and she lid on top of me and stared at the wall above me. She loves me and is a great cat. The other is #ty, she is a little black cat. This is another weird one, maybe its the black cats. they both have an obsession with laundry and the kitchen sink. She is odd in her own ways and her eyes are always dilated. She darts in front of me a lot for no reason. ive only had her about 7 months she was my boyfriends. She wont sleep with the others and sticks to herself but in the mornings and late at night she walks along the banister or sits atop the posts meowing and "talking" to herself or any pets or us if we walk past.

So ya, cats are messed up. And maybe they are aliens. I tell Lola to be nice to me if her aliens come for her. she seems to acknowledge these words.
Also if your interested I finally made my dog sit telepathically tonight. I just asked her and she did it.

theres my thoughts

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I wonder if I could write something as ludicrous and get a million stars for it.

1) There is no documentation of Foxes before Ancient Egypt! (By the way, pretty sure Egyptians saw a majority of creatures as gifts from the gods)

2) Science is baffled by Foxes weird screamy noise

3) If you hold a foxes ears back they look creepy

4) Foxes can see AND hear better than you!! D:

5) Ever walk up to a fox and it runs into its den?? What is it hiding??

6) All the noises a fox makes are creepy and screetchy and screamy and unearthly.

7) Foxes survive through harsh conditions like really cold weather, or really HOT weather! And they can fast for daaaaays!!!

8) If you die, a fox will EAT YOUR FACE.

9) Ever wake up and a fox has taken your chickens?? Alien experimentation subject.

THEY ALSO HAVE REPTILIAN EYES.

Denying ignorance is the motto of this site, so if this was a joke post there is my joke response.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
We bought two Persian kittens the other day, so I will have to keep an eye out for that behavior!

I don't know how enlightened cats actually are...mine spend an awful lot of time hiding under the bed!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
We bought two Persian kittens the other day, so I will have to keep an eye out for that behavior!

I don't know how enlightened cats actually are...mine spend an awful lot of time hiding under the bed!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join