It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A T.V. Show or Movie That Describes You. What Part Do you Play?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have to say that I enjoy this forum, even though I dont add much here, I have looked over some of the television shows and movies suggested, and have actually watch shows that I never seen before and I now watch them.

So I thought it would be fun, to ask members that enjoy television and movies, and ever saw a particular one that reminded you or your own life. Maybe your life as a kid, or even the life that you would like to have in the future.

Of course I would like everyone to add what they like, but I did have a suggestion. Maybe we can set categories, and you can add what part you play, and can add others if you like.

Here are some of the suggestions.

Childhood

Adolescence

Adulthood

Parenting - If you have children, if not, some of your other members of your family, or maybe something you would like in the future.

Anything absolutely comedic, even high school, or even something profound, that has changed you.

Of course add a conspiracy movie that made you think.

Add as many as you like, and thanks in advance, lets have some fun!! Its Friday!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Childhood - definitely a wonderful childhood so it would closely resemble brady bunch, little house on the prairie or the waltons..

Adolescence - Rosanne was big when I was a teen so I guess we lived similar to the way they did..

Adulthood - I have had 3 adulthoods so far..first I would say I lived like Bright Light Big City..I moved to SF california and lived a great but very fast paced life..money was great and everything was a good time.
Then I moved to Illinois..rough times lived like survivalist in the woods..very rough so I don't know a movie like that..then now a mom of 2 living a middle to lower middle class life..closely represented by George castanza's life..broke and nothing every works out.

Of course add a conspiracy movie that made you think. xfiles started it all i guess and there are so many more..since then.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dexter,

I play dexter morgan....

He is the person I can relate to the most.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Harvey

Elwood P. Dowd

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My first two years of college definitely was almost a carbon copy of some moments of the Wayne's World movies and I'd put myself as Wayne Campbell due to being at the centre of it all with all this madness around me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Most of the time, I feel like the main guy in Office Space, hehe....

However, when solving a problem, I'm more like Hannibal Smith of the A-Team.

When it comes to just knowing a bunch of useless stuff, I'm like the Librarian from the TV movie of the same name.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
As a kid probably Hank Venture. With less cool jammies.

Now probably Bolo from the Mighty Boosh. I get high too much and no one listens when I say "I got a bad feeling about this".

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Finally an easy question! I'm Bones, born Bones, grew up Bones, will most probably die Bones. The first time I saw the show was like meeting my long-lost twin.

mild dissociative tendancies + overeducation = the coolest tv character in the universe

I have a dream of Maddox appearing on her show and sending me into a relational vortex from which I'd never return.

new topics

top topics

join