It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memory of the late Col. Muammar Gaddafi - What History Books will NEVER tell your kids about

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Need-to-know basis. There were only a few governments that really forced their ways. The other countries went along on need to know basis.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The people in that video sound and act like a school of fish or pack of hyenas - feasting on their prey. One thing is certain. As long as people continue to justify death in any way, shape or form, the bloodshed and violence will continue. What ever happened to exiling people to deserted islands?

Do women in these animalistic territories actually find these men attractive? How do they put up with the barbarian wanna bes enough to spawn?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

Even in our own societies barbaric views are still unconsciously common.
There are many "manly" things a man should do to be a man for example.
Very stereotypical views are still very common.

That some women still believe they have to be feminist to have rights is redicilious; the fact that they believe in this tells me that there is still a lot of things very wrong in our societies in many aspects.

Sometimes I believe men have to fight for their own rights against women and sometimes it's men fighting against men for their rights or as traditionally known women fighting for their rights, although I believe the last is no longer the case in many western societies.

I wish this intolerance and ignorance would be over and that we all appreciate our own right and that of another. That we would not dismiss once's rights and take it in account as much as our own.

I think it's a phase we have to get past but the problem is that many people still don't notice it so it'll take many years.

For example many still find it normal to fight something that fights you in any way. Or that a man should fight other man if a fight is the case just to 'proof' or to acknowledge the fact that he is a man by fighting.
I believe these ideologies are barbaric and should belong to our past.

When you compare their (Libya's) society to ours they are behind half a century socially.
This does not make our level of social society advanced though.

I think there is a long road to go and the best thing is to start with myself.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You are spot on! Excellent collection of info and links,
too much evidence to ignore...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Right. Clinton and the Bush Family are worse than Hitler, Stalin and Saddam???

I'm sorry....troll much??

Hitler invade how many European countries during WW2, his armies killing thousands in battle and millions in death camps.

Millions in death camps? really?

Staling forced millions of people to the north, for one purpose. He needed to have these territories populated, to hold on to the right of having these territories.

I'm not defending Stalin, but people like you are just ignorant morons who read propaganda books and don't even have the intelligence to even question the most basic incorrect aspects in these books.

1. Hitler was number 666 in the Austrian military.

You have to be a retard to believe this ... seriously. Hitler was of jewish origin, and was despices amongs the german people. He and Göring, were referred to as the little jewish traitors.

Now, the supposedly good guys who saved the world from evil ... are going on a killing spree, sodomizing prisoners, torturing people ... bypassing the geneve convention. Using uranium shells that leaves behind a radioactive sickness, that kill infants, and unborn children, and give birth to mutilated and malformed children.

These are actions done by people, who claim themselves to be good. This isn't an action, that is done under the flag of "total war". A "total war" means, all gloves off ... these are people, that act under the cover of '"good" and do evil things, with their eyes open. They are not acting in anger, blind hatred or rage ... as was the case in WWII ... they are acting in cold blood ...

There is a difference.

My absolute favorite, about american dramtizing of WWII ... is when the movies depict advancement of American colons to advance so fast, that they needed to use German gas on their tanks. Which of course wasn't possible, because Germans used crude oil, while Americans used gasoline.

The books on the wars you read, are full of this garbage.

Another thing I find so interresting about WWII, is that people aren't even allowed to "doubth" it. If you voice your doubt, you can be arrested. Since when is it prohibited to debate things ... it most certainly does not suggest it to be accurate. I'm not saying these are lies, but they sure as hell aren't accurate ... because the only thing you need to fear about someone debating the issue, is if they discover the truth.

So, drop the rhetoric about "millions of peole in death camps", because in reality it's about as stupid an arguement as the "dumping infants out of incubators", arguement.

Do you think it is normal, of any European to even consider their mama and papa having been this evil? No, it isn't ... is your mama and papa this evil? If you think OTHERS are capable of such actions, it means you have in your head a small portion that actually think such acts are OK ... all of our thought process is limited to the idea of what we consider to be possible. I for one, do not consider my fellow man, lybian, German or American to be so vial as to be able to do such things. Because I know, I wouldn't do them ... and all in all, we have the same genes in our system. But I also know, that all of us, would be willing to lie, cheat and steal to get our way ... and we constantly lie about or rivals, and that I CAN believe about anyone, wether he's Lybian, German or American.

edit on 26-10-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
SAME with PABLO ESCOBAR..

He built dozens of smaller schools, medical hospitals and treated his workers well...
It doesn't justify his drug trade + all the murders that took place; although it should negate it either.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
He built dozens of smaller schools, medical hospitals and treated his workers well...
It doesn't justify his drug trade + all the murders that took place; although it should negate it either.

It is actually very good, that you put forward this arguement ... because like any towedged sword, it can be turned around.

The US has done a lot of good things, but these goods things do not justify their use of violent force, and murders around the world ... now does it?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eniii

Ghaddafi did a lot of bad things, but so does everyone else with power out there....
BUT.... He also did a lot of good things not only for himself, but also for his people and continent.

Here we go again. Can you please enlighten us with proof for the bad things he has done?

See the problem is not that we believe that he was an angel but it would be nice to know what he did wrong that people judge him like that based on actual hard evidence.

edit on 26-10-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Putting this here because i do not wish to start a new thread. Did any of you hear the BBC news today about the sexual violation of the man before they killed him, they did not say exactely what kind of violation, but, is it not enough that they killed him and his son already? Somewhere he has a wife and other children. Why do the spin doctors need to put that out there? oh yes the new governing party in Libya will investigate, this is so sickening and disgusting it defies belief and if it is true? who enabled this travesty of justice? Guess who? Nato. Sorry but I am sickened by this policy of " we don't like you, so you are toast" He did nothing to Nato and much for his own people, Why? dissemble visions of his last moments like that? Why? Or is this just a threat to others to toe the line or you will end up like this too? So sick, so sad, a man is not even allowed an honourable death.
as hell!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just watched on youtube his last moments. I find myself so disgusted in humanity, if that is what we have come to., just for oil and gold, that we need to sink that low. Tears for us all.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by voodmon

I couldn't agree more. It's completely outrageous. We are being abused and raped every single second we live with this NATO regime.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by novuslibertas

You arent being abused or raped. To call what you are going thru 'abuse' or 'rape' is a slap to the face for anyone who HAS gone thru it.

Man up, quit whining, quit being a sissy sally ladypants, and do some pushups.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Read in a book that Escobar was set up by our government and the committee of 300. Also heard in an interview with Michael Parenti that the reason the UN, NATO went after Gaddahi is that he was going to run American and British oil companies out of his country. I don't blame him.

Saddam Hussein was CIA in 1958. Just learned about that ... we put him into power.

These "elitists" use and abuse then kill! Our enemies know more about the truth of these people than the American people do ... our worst enemies are within our American borders!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BODYBAGxPAT

I understand what you mean and I'm sorry I used those specific terms. I used it to express my anger to how they rip us Europeans off. We pay 92% Tax when you calculate everything thoroughly. From receiving your salary to buying a product and dumping it in the toilet after you consumed it. Everything is taxed. Not just that; the referendums we have are blatantly ignored. We voted against the Euro however it was forced upon us simply because Germany and France took it. Same with the decisions to bomb Libya. I never wanted it nor did my government however *specific* countries that have considerable influence in NATO forced it upon us because they considered it their morale duty.
edit on 27/10/11 by novuslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by novuslibertas

It is very courageous to have the guts to deny the use of violence.
There will always be fighting, but as long as we do it in self defense, we should have no problems.
The men in this video where not doing anything in the name of self defense.
Shame on the woman for allowing these men to reroduce with them. My woman would flat out split if she knew I was kicking a wounded man - and rightfully so!
edit on 27-10-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

I think the fact that self defense exists is a problem already. There shouldn't be fighting and as a result there wouldn't be self defense. I know this is not realistic but maybe it'll explain my post a little bit better.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
Millions in death camps? really?

Staling forced millions of people to the north, for one purpose. He needed to have these territories populated, to hold on to the right of having these territories.

I'm not defending Stalin, but people like you are just ignorant morons who read propaganda books and don't even have the intelligence to even question the most basic incorrect aspects in these books.

Yep, it was all a plan of Stalin to populate the territories. Wow, never thought it that way. I guess the famine they had in 1932-33 was all part of his plan, too, right? Because that's what his deportations led to.

He killed anyone that was going to question his leadership and power. Ever her of the Great Purge, or is that just more propaganda?

And you actually called me an "ignorant moron with no intelligence"? What a joke. Once again, the ignorance of ATS raises it's ugly head.

And the rest of your post is not worth replying to.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by Eniii

Ghaddafi did a lot of bad things, but so does everyone else with power out there....
BUT.... He also did a lot of good things not only for himself, but also for his people and continent.

Here we go again. Can you please enlighten us with proof for the bad things he has done?

See the problem is not that we believe that he was an angel but it would be nice to know what he did wrong that people judge him like that based on actual hard evidence.

Ok then, just one for a kick off. Look up Abu Salim. There are plenty of others if you are actually prepared to look
edit on 28-10-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Ok then, just one for a kick off. Look up Abu Salim. There are plenty of others if you are actually prepared to look
edit on 28-10-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

LOL! You mean the Abu Salim fraud? The camel bone fraud. What a joke, if that is your proof.

One of the biggest propaganda coups the rebel forces have pulled off though is the claim that a mass grave was uncovered close to Abu Salim prison. The BBC reported “up to 1,700 bodies may be buried there, killed by Col Gaddafi's regime during an attempted 1996 uprising.” As this information was spread, far less attention was given to the news that the French paper Liberation had exposed that the grave actually contained camel bones, rather than human bones.

www.digitaljournal.com...

edit on 28-10-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
This does not sound like the constitution of a dictator or a country led by a dictator.

www.docstoc.com...
***snip***

One could compare with the American Constitution and the way it is being misused by TPTB. Or so it seems from all the different posts on ATS.

A constitution and free medicare does not guarantie that the people as such are treated well.

The only difference I have noticed is that in the US a citizen can feel fairly safe in his or her critique of the government. The few Libyans I know tell a different story as the reason for them fleeing Muammer and his regime.

But Muammer was of course innocent. It was probably his thugs that were a bit enthusiastic.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join