It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

But as for no extreme weather.... man, that's just laughable.

You are quite right to state that your claim of extreme weather is laughable. It is beyond laughable.

More tornadoes than ever before? Not even close.
More hurricanes than ever before? Not even close.
Harsher storms than before? Not even close.

To claim that there is extreme weather is certainly laughable.

It's funny (continuing the laughable theme) but I didn't make one of those cliams. They're your own invention.
Now, my weather claims were based on fact and each was stated in the video.
Why don't you refute what was in the video rather than making stuff up, triple posting, and attempting to sway others' belief through misrepresentation.
You really must be bored.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

As you know I did not see the video. As you have been told by others there are reasons for this.

What I do know is that there is no unusual extreme weather this year.

Here is what you did state.

we are facing the most extreme weather conditions ever recorded

That is completely false. There is no supporting this obvious falsehood.

It's just a laughable statement of no merit.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As I pointed out before you have made no effort to support any of the nonsense claims you've espoused except for some quatrain from Nostradamus.

You have listed nothing to support these claims of yours - nothing.

Why don't you support these weird claims of yours. Show us that anything is different or unusual.

The burden is on you and so far you've done nothing but provide a quatrain from Nostradamus.

Why not post something to read instead of whining about people watching a video?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Why not post something to read instead of whining about people watching a video?

Because the thread concerns the video, not catering to someone who post multiple times whining and making outlandish claims of refutation of something he hasn't seen.
Do you do this with everything you haven't seen or heard?
I don't mind criticism and a debate concerning mutually viewed material but if you haven't watched the film (which is the entire point of the thread) then every single post you have made is therefore off-topic.
I'm not even sre which film you're referring to as there are two but I suspect you mean the one in the other thread and are therefore COMPLETELY off-topic.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Amazing video.(awsome music as well) I think you have come up with the one of the best explenations for what could be happening not only with the double-son phenomena but many others happening all around the world right now.

Personally this makes a WHOLE lot lof sense to me.

Star and flag

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

Thanks.
The second one should interest you also - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

awsome video, neither of those "light sources" are lens flares. That's pretty obvious

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Also i very much like your ideas about quantum dimensional interferance. Very awsome, keep up the creative thinking, because it gets us closer to the truth!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This is a forum. This is where you and I get to write about a topic.

All you've done in whine about no written material. All you've done is to post a Nostradamus quatrain of dubious value.

You've been told that not everyone has access to high bandwidth. Still you refuse to post anything except that valueless quatrain.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The only off topic posts are those claiming I am off topic or COMPLETELY off topic.

What do you have that defends this claim that there is extreme weather? You're not the first to state this falsehood. You won't be the last.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Can you point out what time into the video, and which video of course, these images can be viewed? If these are important issues, then I would like to take a look.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

are you referring to my comment about how neither of those light sources are lens flares? Just want to be sure cause if so it's an entirely different video than the one that's in the OP. I will gladly send it to you though and the informaion requested........i just need to know which comment you are specifically referring to

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

awsome video, neither of those "light sources" are lens flares. That's pretty obvious

I was referring to this comment.

I am quite interested in atmospheric phenomena. For instance, saw another circumzenith arc 3 days ago. Would like to see the mentioned images as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

All you've done in whine about no written material

No, that's your job. Frustration is leading to confusion....
Yes, this is a forum where material is discussed.
Let's discuss Star Wars. Hang on while I phone George Lucas and ask him to strip the film down into bite-sized chunks and post each and every refernce he made so that everyone can discuss it.

As for bandwidth issues, we've only just got cable in this region. I was onl dial up and then microwave for years. If i wanted to watch a film i'd leave it buffering all night (it would cost...)
The documentaries are both less than 20 minutes each. Unless you are restricted to teletype then I don't see what the problem is.
But please, if you're not going to watch the documentaries then can you stop criticizing them? I really don't want to have to report you for trolling but it's getting a tad annoying.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Gatchya..... gimme a minute

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Here ya go. youtu.be... (don't know exactly how to embed)

This was the video i was referring to in the comment that you asked about. You can see the double son in question at the 1:30 mark and 2:37 mark for a few seconds. It's obvious to me that one of the lights is not a lens flare off of the other, they appear to be two completely seperate light sources and this video in particular is a good example of how this phenomena cannot be explained by lens flare alone(not to say that a different phenomena could not be used to determine what this is.......I am only ruling out lens flare for this specific video)

Hope that answers your question.

edit on 11/11/2011 by facewhatly because: had to edit coding for bold txt

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The 1:30 image is of a parhelia. The video shows a rather well formed one.
The 2:37 image is also of a parhelia.

Parhelia or sun dogs are atmospheric phenomena that are quite common. They happen around twice a week. They can look slightly different from dim spots to rainbows to the very bright forms seen in the video. The video ones are in winter when the ice crystals are well aligned in calm cold air.

More on this phenomena can be found here.
atoptics.co.uk...

The image in the link above shows the parhelia a little above the horizon rather than on the horizon as seen in the video.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

But please, if you're not going to watch the documentaries then can you stop criticizing them? I really don't want to have to report you for trolling but it's getting a tad annoying.

Report me for trolling? All I have been doing is asking questions and it has been a constant whine other than a rather useless quatrain.

Another poster described a video and I watched a few seconds of that video. It showed a rather pretty winter scene of a splendid parhelia.

Why can't you do the same?

You've posted obvious falsehoods in this thread such as the extreme weather claim. That is false. You've made no effort at all to justify the extreme weather claim. At this point I can assume that you made it up or read it at some dubious web site and you know that it was wrong, but you can't get up the fortitude to admit that is a false story.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Enough.
I've reported you for trolling.
Instead of actually watching the video (yet you seem quite capable of watching another Youtube video) you just spam this thead.
You obviously have no intention whatsoever of having a sensible conversation as you continue to claim I have made deliberately false claims yet you haven't even bothered to watch the evidence.
Seriously, enough.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
facewhatly the video you referred to about the "2 suns" has been posted in a number of 2012 threads.

Did you see that what is seen in the video is actually a beautiful atmospheric effect?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join