It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Baiting techniques? Again, projecting and not liking the reach around...

As for the various oddities I asked if you'd seen, and which you dismissed off-handeldy as though above such dreary peasantries, do you really believe that because you HAVEN'T seen any of them that the inumerable cases where they HAVE been seen throughout human history are mere twaddle? That the brief blip in hominoid history since the Renaissance Church decided to allow the inquisitive to investigate scientific matters so long as they refrained from going anywhere near the 'supernatural' (the sole domain of the Church), and the subsequent reinforcemnt of materialist science, which is torn apart daily by new findings (think 'Einstein') is a case for dismissal of all experiences contrary to that dogma?
I'm asking you seriously. The answer will be very telling indeed so please think carefully.

In fact, I will apologize for getting a tad hot under the collar. It is my nature. I do understand your predicament but I think you are going the wrong way about it. The Biblical adage "Seek and ye shall find" is a truism indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your video. I found it very interesting and thought provoking. The past 12 months have been very strange. This gives me some things to ponder upon. Your theory actually makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

The Human mind......

......indeed the way the brain interprets the photons that strike the retinas, and are transmitted along the optic nerves to the brain for processing....and then that is subsequently *filtered*, if you will, through perceptual constructs that are often culturally based....

Is this the gist of what you are saying?

Also, the aspect of chemical imbalances that can result in flawed visions, and even hallucinations, cannot be dismissed cavalierly. But instead, must also be considered when evaluating hearsay reports.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

god theory,I was thinking that this magnetic cloud could be the reason that we seem to be experiencing more paranormal activity as well as strange animals sightings?What do you think?I can't imagine that we will go through this cloud and not have any effects.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well whether I agree with the theory or not, I respect someone for at least trying to offer a little something into the debate.
I spend a lot of time outdoors and this past year things certainly feel different, weather patterns and seasonal temperatures are very haphazard, even the plants are confused as to what season it is. I even feel different
and I welcome any theories as to what may be happening to the world.
I look forward to your next one. S&F

edit on 21-10-2011 by HumansEh because: edit

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'll comment first about the second video presented by yourcalboy2.

It is a sundog that was filmed. See how the light from the left "sun" extends upward, in a curvature fashion, towards the sun, on the right.

Just as we can see on this pic, here.

As for the video of the OP, it was nice. About the idea of the cloud causing disturbances in frequencies; since we exist in an almost infinite numbers of realities, there is a good chance that many of these realities are going through the same phenomenon, and the disturbances would show as a merging of a few of those realities, hence a sun similar to ours, instead of another one. Is that a good understanding of your idea?

Also, I was hearing in the back of my head the word time-slip, at one point. This disturbance could be the cause of things appearing sometimes drastically different to someone and normal to everybody else, like Fringe's zeppelins, for instance...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Nice video. I gotta look up those mirages, I had never seen that before. I LOVED the music. I saw the track names at the end, who is the artist? Sounds like the group Hallucinogen.

^^^^^^ OP, your message obvisouly did not come across as it was supposed to ^^^^^^

Not to mention your a little late on the vibrational shift theory... and by a little I mean centuries. Please get some sleep and then research this later. I would first strat with the hermetic philosophy of the Emerald Tablet and then move from there.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Nice video. I gotta look up those mirages, I had never seen that before. I LOVED the music. I saw the track names at the end, who is the artist? Sounds like the group Hallucinogen.

Not to mention your a little late on the vibrational shift theory... and by a little I mean centuries.

We are experiencing a vibrational shift right now.

You cant feel it? It seems to me it is so strong it should be obvious to most.

OP: Your theory is refreshing.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Although I completely disagree with your hypotheses, I applaud your enthusiasm and the work you have done on the subject. Obviously if two suns can be viewed with the naked eye, it cannot be caused by a lens flare. In another thread some months ago I linked to some pictures I took that same day to illustrate the phenomenon of lens flares.

The reason for two suns appearing in the sky, visible with the naked eye, is atmospheric refraction. The conditions that support this phenomenon are not as rare as some might believe, however there can be different causes depending on the orientation of the second sun, and where it appears in the sky.

There are multiple factors, such as the thickness of the atmosphere, whether the image is vertical to the main image, or adjacent, etc...The main idea though is that it is just the bending of light, which also accounts for mirages, which many hadn't heard about until relatively recently...at least pertaining to images in the sky.

This is something you should definitely look into if you wish to present an objective analysis of the subject. Who knows, maybe you could be right, but I personally doubt it. That shouldn't stop you from pursuing this angle, if you truly believe in it. You have my good wishes.

It just seems that if there were something large enough in space to show up like this on earth, then we would know about it. I believe there is a possibility of our system being binary, but I don't think it would look like the examples provided. So anyway, good thread, regardless of the fact that I disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Seals swim in polluted water. Do you really think all the mercury and oil and # in the water wouldn't harm the animals? Lets be realistic.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Well done. Your video clearly stated your theory and I find your theory to be something I have to think about. Thank you for all your effort.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Lets see...

Ratings disabled, check.
Comments disabled, check.
Mounds of hoax material in video, check.
Techno music, check.

HOAX. BUNK. GARBAGE.

That is my assessment. Everything in the video has been debunked by many people around the globe. Sounds like you are using ATS to generate youtube hits. Well done.

If there were two suns I personally would have noticed by now. People all over the world actually project the Sun on to a screen so they can view sun spots. Did your video show any double suns in that instance, no. Has anyone provided concrete evidence of a double sun, no. Has it been debunked multiple times, yes.

Here goes the mirage
Huangshan city mirage, all down to bad translation.

The ' Huangshan city mirage ' generated some wildly speculative claims amidst a whirlwind of media misinformation and hype. In a nutshell the reality was bad chinese translation combined with hyper-sensationalist reporting. All the buildings in the footage are real buildings, not visions, mirages or illusions, they actually physically stand exactly where they were filmed. The only thing out of the ordinary here is they are surrounded by floodwater and mist.

full story with background and maps
aukiman.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
good work. nice video. it would be nice if u post it in earth changes n pole shift website

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by crohny
reply to post by Char-Lee

Seals swim in polluted water. Do you really think all the mercury and oil and # in the water wouldn't harm the animals? Lets be realistic.

Read the article this is not symptoms of anything like oil in the water.
If you are referring to the Black Goo they said it has no petroleum products in it.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

for me it sounds like a plausibile theory that deserves some thought..i wonder how long will it take us to pass the cloud,and i wouldnt worry about collision just for higher interference .
about not all of us seeing or sensing these things ...well,not all radios are the same
),some of us keep the frequency better,some are more sensitive, i myself have some trouble with keeping focused and tunned but im not afraid of anything.Come what may my faith tells me we can adapt,maybe not all of us but at least some of us will.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'v seen two suns allot. . . i think its a trick of the eye though. I'v even been with friends who also see it.

I think its a trick of the eye because i see two suns when the main sun, which is the brightest - is behind a cloud.

Defo not a sun dog what im seeing, just looks like the same size of the sun, sometimes bigger/smaller and is only on one side of the sun
edit on 22-10-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
maybe they did turn one of the gas gients into a 2nd sun?

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
Not again...

Do you have anything else to add besides sarcasm?
I don't see your video presentation as to what this phenomenon is. It' can't be denied either, it's been seen all over the world. What it is is up for discussion and that is what this person is doing. If you don't like it then why comment?

OP awesome video! I would like to know where the first picture came from at about 34 secs. It's of two suns (or whatever it is) and it is very clear. That is an amazing picture.

I know I have read into this some because it fascinates me what people have seen. I have not seen anything odd with the sun where I am. Is it viewable more so in certain parts of the world than others? I have no idea what this all is but it does seem like something is different in the world...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

mblah....I'm a bit disappointed. The shot at 0:34 is an obvious double exposure of our ONE Sun, just a bit of time has elapsed in between each shot.

Please refer to my earlier post in this thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is not a hard to understand effect, that still image. As seen in the way it was composited for the Star Wars movie...

......the original "Star Wars" from 1977 (which I personally saw about 25 times, in theatre....yeah, a nerd)....and later became "Part IV"
....but, that is another long topic........

edit on Sat 22 October 2011 by ProudBird because: Text, BBCode tags

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by mblahnikluver

mblah....I'm a bit disappointed. The shot at 0:34 is an obvious double exposure of our ONE Sun, just a bit of time has elapsed in between each shot.

Please refer to my earlier post in this thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is not a hard to understand effect, that still image. As seen in the way it was composited for the Star Wars movie...

......the original "Star Wars" from 1977 (which I personally saw about 25 times, in theatre....yeah, a nerd)....and later became "Part IV"
....but, that is another long topic........

edit on Sat 22 October 2011 by ProudBird because: Text, BBCode tags

Disappointed?

Thanks for the answer. I just thought it was a cool pic and wanted to know what it was. I am not versed in all this double sun imagery and sun dogs. I have read about them but it's not in my area of expertise

I LOVE STAR WARS! Nerds are cool!
I shall don my Princess Leia bikini for Halloween again this year! I would so wear it all over if I could lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join