It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya plans secret burial for Muammar Gaddafi, Bury At Sea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Expat888

That's exactly what burial at sea is. or burial anywhere else. Crabs, sharks, woms, and ants are animals too, after all.

Personally? when I go, I say leave me out for the birds. I figure my last act as a meat popsicle should be a charitable one. Ravens gotta eat too, after all.

Lol nice...

im going for cremation in hopes of saving some people broken bones during the winter where my ashes can be used as traction when sprinkled on the ice.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

They are simple questions.

Maybe but the answers are not so simple..

As with OBL it's a simple case of who you want to believe..
The US didn't really give anyone a chance to get actual proof of OBL's death before deep sixing him supposedly..

Same here, there seems to be a lot of stories but6 no proof really of anything..

This secrecy # drives me nuts..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You continually refuse to answer the question of your connections to that region. Do you have family that was pro Ghadaffi? part of his government?

Nice try with that cliam The answer is no

You Still Havent Changed your still the same who believes in the western media and there conquest of north africa.

If you are going to make a claim, make sure you get it right. I am anti Ghadaffi. I have never been pro rebel. Anytime I made an argument pointing out Ghadaffi's evil actions, you took it as being pro rebel. That mistake is yours man, not mine.

When you say your anti Ghadaffi that is still been pro rebel

Ghadaffi's evil actions

Oh yes evil to the west because the west couldnt steal the oil at full power now they can thanks to the terrorists.

Edited:Heres a link to yahoo answer interesting question by the thread OP
Yahoo Answers: Gaddafi look like

The interesting thing is that they say the whole episode was captured by a cell phone. Only a fool would believe that considering the pixilation. On top of that, obvious efforts were made to change the image. Notice the teeth. The nostrils. Even with swelling, that is not Muammar.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I agree to an extent. However, im not looking for an in depth explanation. I am just curious why he thinks Ghadaffi is not dead. That answer begs the question of why do you think the rebels are not capable of captureing / killing him, especially when ghadaffi went on Libyan tv stating he would fight to the death.

No decisions have been made as of yet about plans on how to dispose of the body. His own source states there will be a delay. Maybe its to confirm DNA?

Im trying to see things from his point of view, and thats difficult when he wont answer the most basic questions. If people want to be able to post something without having it challeneged, then may I suggest posting the info on some websites in china.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think this is a bit different than OBL. At least we have multiple source video proving that he is indeed dead. As far as burying him at sea goes, that's a smart move. With no grave to visit, his "martyrdom" will be forgotten much more quickly.

link   

I sent a PM of the Yahoo answer debate pretty great points by a few so far.
Sorry for the mistypo there in the pm

The interesting thing is that they say the whole episode was captured by a cell phone. Only a fool would believe that considering the pixilation. On top of that, obvious efforts were made to change the image. Notice the teeth. The nostrils. Even with swelling, that is not Muammar.

If you beileve the Cell phone videos i guess then we should all believe those UFOs videos to now right?

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Nice try with that cliam The answer is no

wow... an answer.. thank you

You Still Havent Changed your still the same who believes in the western media and there conquest of north africa.

Which again is your claim and is based on nothing but your opinion and the way you misread my posts. I am anti Ghadaffi. I am not pro rebel. You assume I am because you are unable to differentiate between blind loyalty and hatred when it comes to ghadaffi.

How many times have I asked you for what you consider a reliable source? You make the claims about how unreliable western media is, yet, once again, you have quoted western media as reliable, and only because it supports an argument you are trying to make. If the BBC stated anything contary to your view point, it would be labeled as propoganda by you.

So once and for all - What media sources are reliable to use in your threads?

When you say your anti Ghadaffi that is still been pro rebel

thank you for proving my point that you are incapable of basic logic. Being anti Ghaddafi doesnt mean im pro rebel. That is a problem you seem to have, and is one you will need to work out on your own.

Oh yes evil to the west because the west couldnt steal the oil at full power now they can thanks to the terrorists.

13 Mass graves and a body count over 2k, all from ghadaffis reign of terror.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Im trying to see things from his point of view, and thats difficult when he wont answer the most basic questions. If people want to be able to post something without having it challeneged, then may I suggest posting the info on some websites in china.

IMO he's entitled to say as much or as little as he feels like..

If you don't like the way ATS works then maybe you should look at that China site..

Continually asking the same questions is pointless and boring and I'm not sure how the answers would help you anyway, they're merely opinions..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Still your avoiding the fact the west will steal there oil thats very typical.
the west couldnt steal the oil at full power now they can thanks to the terrorists.

Remember that Gaddafi wanted libya dollar to be turned into the Gold Dinnar?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

13 graves of 2k bodies from Ghaddafi's terror? Wait until you hear of the body count those rebels have murdered and killed.....makes Ghaddafi look like an angel! The body count of how many NATO killed in Libya is even worse.
edit on 21-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The investigative technical term you are looking for is called "A lep of Logic". It is when someone sees evidence, and interprets that evidence based on a faulty base.

As an example if you were a cop and responded to a murder scene, and you see an ashtray and extinguished cigarette. The leap is the person killed smokes or the killer smokes, when in reality it belongs to comeone not even invovled in the crime.

that is whats occuring in the yahoo opinions. Good points? I wouldnt characterize them as good points, however takin them into consideration to find answers is fine. The goal though is to expose the truth, not manufature it by discounting any evidence that doesnt agree with a person view.

You will remeber that when bin Laden was killed many of his followers claimed it was a lie.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

IMO he's entitled to say as much or as little as he feels like..

If you don't like the way ATS works then maybe you should look at that China site..

Continually asking the same questions is pointless and boring and I'm not sure how the answers would help you anyway, they're merely opinions..

Cool..

I appriciate your opinion on this. At what point did you gain the press secratary title?

I asked Agent the questions not you, and as he has done to me in the past by asking me questions and expecting answers, I extend the same courtesy to him.

Please reread my China comment and understand it before commenting on it, since you apparently and completely missed the point.

thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

13 graves of 2k bodies from Ghaddafi's terror? Wait until you hear of the body count those rebels have murdered and killed.....makes Ghaddafi look like an angel! The body count of how many NATO killed in Libya is even worse.
edit on 21-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

I wouldnt doubt it since most of the rebels worked for ghadaffi at one time or another.

Just so I get your position right, its ok for ghadaffi to murder 2k people because you claim the rebels have killed more? With that type of mentality its no wonder Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and some ME countries are stuck in the 4th century.

How many people have Nato killed? Source / link please.
How many people have the rebels killed? Source / link please.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

There goes Xcathdra been pro west, Again your still avoiding

#Gaddafi Planned Gold Dinar
thedailybell
Got other sources if you dont like that one.

#The West America And Britian From The Start Wanted To Steal The Oil And They now Cliam the Oil Will Belong to libyans? it wont

How many people have Nato killed? Source / link please. How many people have the rebels killed? Source / link please.

Dont hold your breath for your beloved western mainstream talking spin heads they were with the pro rebels from the start your still the same Xcathdra who supports the western wars.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

There goes Xcathdra been pro west, Again your still avoiding

#Gaddafi Planned Gold Dinar
thedailybell
Got other sources if you dont like that one.

#The West America And Britian From The Start Wanted To Steal The Oil And They now Cliam the Oil Will Belong to libyans? it wont

Lol so when you cant answer the qustions, you fall back to pro western?

the dailybell is a nice blogsite.. is that what you accept as real journalism? If so I can give you tons of blog sites showing how evil ghadaffi is.

Dont hold your breath for your beloved western mainstream talking spin heads they were with the pro rebels from the start your still the same Xcathdra who supports the western wars.

Oh ok.. so you guys can jsut make it up and when asked to support your claims, you give an excuse as to why you cant. I see why you support Ghadaffi and his ways now.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I don't support either side but......

better the devil you know than the one you don't and mark my words those rebels are like dogs with rabies; they have committed GENOCIDE upon black Libyans, raped & murdered many many pro-Ghaddafi supporters, even kids as young as 12 including little girls. My guess is you failed to watch the video of two young Libyan boys chopped to pieces and the machete slaughter of LIVE Libyan soldiers. And to think our Govts are supporting these bastards? Something is very wrong with that picture!

link   

Xcathdra you and i want over this before the rebels are the terrorists i have seen footages of the rebels been given NATO weapons, they dont have AK47s they have the least NATO arms in there hands, thats some have called them NATO Rats.

You still have avoided the issue of the Gold Dinnar that Gaddafi planned and that the fact the west has huge oil contracts now.

link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

THis is where I am lost on things. I saw the video where he was alive in the struggle with rebels clawing away at him. How did he die? Did they murder him because he was clearly alive and fighting for his life in that huge pile up of people near the vehicle where he was backed into.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

From my understanding, the White House was very aware of these things being a possibility when weighing in on supporting the Rebels. Damned if yoiu do and Damed if you don't situation I guess. It's all entirely sickening really.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I don't support either side but......

better the devil you know than the one you don't and mark my words those rebels are like dogs with rabies; they have committed GENOCIDE upon black Libyans, raped & murdered many many pro-Ghaddafi supporters, even kids as young as 12 including little girls. My guess is you failed to watch the video of two young Libyan boys chopped to pieces and the machete slaughter of LIVE Libyan soldiers. And to think our Govts are supporting these bastards? Something is very wrong with that picture!

Lol... so murdering under Ghadaffi is more acceptable than murdering under the rebel banner? Where was your sense of outrage when our government supported ghadaffi and his murder squads?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join