It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya plans secret burial for Muammar Gaddafi, Bury At Sea

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

hich was not an independant nation at the time, and still under British control, and it was British troops, not Canadian. If your going to cite history, you should actually learn it.

Still Canada was Canada and they defeated you.

A civil war is, well internal between factions, and not external.

check about intervention by Western forces and their defeat.

The Russians were part of the allies in WWII, and last I checked, the allies won over Hitler, giving the loosers a big old boucquet of ooopys daisys and a trial with hangings for the loosers.

Russia destroyed 85% of the fascist forces and Lend lease constituted only 10% of the total war effort contribution to USSR's victory.

Alright then... Have you thought that the reason you are your.. well. errmm.. faction, loses all the time is because you use astrology? Have you thought about calling Miss Cleo and getting a psyhic reading before acting on what your ouiji boards and gypsy cards tell you? Might have better luck... just saying..

80%+ accuracy of nikola stojanovic. I dont care what an american who is uneducated in 4d torsional planetary frequencies has to say your sciences of physics are too backward.We Slavs knew far better than your dogmatic West.

We here in the states prefer to base our actions and future off our accomplishments and hard work, and not imaginary figures that may or may not appear to certain people while they are duping you out of your money... or well bread and potatoes.. goats.. whatever you guys have left there to use. This was enjoyable though, so I thank you for the humor this afternoon. Should war ever break out, dont worry, you will know it after the fact.

hard work? is that why everything is made in china in USA and like your failed education system and like your failing economy and obesity epidemic. considering 80%+ accuracy of Stojanovic I have no doubts about him being right.USA is trying to conquer the world and soon you will be wiped off the war.

Economic collapse of USA-Your citizens will be cleaning toilets in China and american mail order brides will be marrying chinese men

WW3- Russia wins by use of torsional ,nuclear and bioweapons or else MAD.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
Still Canada was Canada and they defeated you.

Being it was British troops we fought, I would say you are wrong.

check about intervention by Western forces and their defeat.

there was no intervention in the Russian civil war.

Russia destroyed 85% of the fascist forces and Lend lease constituted only 10% of the total war effort contribution to USSR's victory.

Which is all fine and dandy, but has nothing to do with your claim, or the fact they were part of the allies in WWII, and therefore defeated the axis with the west, and did not defeat the west.

80%+ accuracy of nikola stojanovic. I dont care what an american who is uneducated in 4d torsional planetary frequencies has to say your sciences of physics are too backward.We Slavs knew far better than your dogmatic West.

amd yet we went to the moon and you are still, well, using a ouiji board.

hard work? is that why everything is made in china in USA and like your failed education system and like your failing economy and obesity epidemic. considering 80%+ accuracy of Stojanovic I have no doubts about him being right.USA is trying to conquer the world and soon you will be wiped off the war.

And when your country becomes important enough to matter, we will let you know and take your opinions under consideration. Until then, use your ouiji boards.

Economic collapse of USA-Your citizens will be cleaning toilets in China and american mail order brides will be marrying chinese men

Why would we take your jobs from you?

WW3- Russia wins by use of torsional ,nuclear and bioweapons or else MAD.

Uhm yeah.. using MAD means no one wins their corky - It means mutually assured destruction.

If you want to play with the big boys, its going to take more than oujia boards and bravado based on using your entire vodka ration.

entertaining noe the less though.

Are you going to come back to being on topic at any point in the near future, or coninue your propoganda commic book for us to read and laugh at? Not sure how ouji boards, WWIII and the Slavs rise to greatness cleaning chinese toilets have anything to do with Libya, ghadaffi or his burial in the desert.

Got anything on that? Does your ouiji board have anything on that?

Should he have been buried according to islamic tradition or was it ok to wait till the body was verified as ghadaffis?

thoughts? opinions? channelingS?
edit on 25-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Maybe we should drop prozac along with the bombs so the terrorists can understand that killing innocent civilians is a bad idea so maybe they will get the message that behaving like its still the 9th century is a bad ideea.

You know what CNN did when it became apparent that there was a lot of public skepticism about bin Laden's supposed death and lack of evidence? They brought some "psychologist" on their "news" to claim that anyone who didn't believe the news about the glorious assassination was psychologically unstable.

So maybe you're right, because you seem to be in agreement with the mainstream media. Maybe we are all crazy afterall and should just accept stories without evidence from known liars so we can all be normal too

And you talk about how killing innocent civilians is a bad idea? Tell that to the US military who murdered between 3000-6000 civilians alone in Fallujah when they ordered their soldiers to kill anything that moved. American soldiers killed children, women, men (particularily boys who appeared of military age), entirely families even. That's more murdered civilians there than on 9/11.

PS: It was Canadians that burned down your Whitehouse. It was Canadians that you fought in 1812. I don't care what your Yankee textbooks misprint, because I am a Canadian and I am fully conscious of my nation's history. If your born on this land, you're Canadian and always were, regardless of when the Dominion was established.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
You know what CNN did when it became apparent that there was a lot of public skepticism about bin Laden's supposed death and lack of evidence? They brought some "psychologist" on their "news" to claim that anyone who didn't believe the news about the glorious assassination was psychologically unstable.

Of course they did. We have a free media here in the west and they are allowed to analyze info and discuss it, leaving it up to the viewer to make up their own mind. A person capable of independant thought would do just that, make up their own mind by researching the entire story.

So maybe you're right, because you seem to be in agreement with the mainstream media. Maybe we are all crazy afterall and should just accept stories without evidence from known liars so we can all be normal too

I never claimed I was right, nor have I stated in this thread main stream media is always right. Again it comes back to a person exercising due dilligence and finding more information.

And you talk about how killing innocent civilians is a bad idea? Tell that to the US military who murdered between 3000-6000 civilians alone in Fallujah when they ordered their soldiers to kill anything that moved. American soldiers killed children, women, men (particularily boys who appeared of military age), entirely families even. That's more murdered civilians there than on 9/11.

Right, we can go tit for tat on death tolls by country and leader. Death, as well as civilian casualties are the price we pay for settleing differences using hijacked planes or open warfare.

While the death of civilians, well anyone, is abhorrent, your attempt to try and claim the moral highground wont work because your morals apparently justify people being killed unless American forces are involved, in which case Americans are murders.

You really need to do research before trying to make comparisons. Since the countries we are dealing with are a lot older than the US, comparing death tolls would make those countries we deal with the winners, hands down.

PS: It was Canadians that burned down your Whitehouse.

It was British, and the General was Robert Ross. - Source

A force of 2,500 soldiers under General Ross—aboard a Royal Navy task force composed of HMS Royal Oak, three frigates, three sloops, and ten other vessels—had just arrived in Bermuda. Released from the Peninsular War by British victory, the British intended to use them for diversionary raids along the coasts of Maryland and Virginia. In response to Prevost's request, they decided to employ this force, together with the naval and military units already on the station, to strike at Washington, D.C.

If I remember right it was the 17th Light Dragoons.

It was Canadians that you fought in 1812.

Again it was not. Canada didnt not gain its independance from the crown until the late 1860's. Canada was part of the British Empire in North America, and troops and naval units involved were all British.

I don't care what your Yankee textbooks misprint, because I am a Canadian and I am fully conscious of my nation's history.

Apparently your not.

If your born on this land, you're Canadian and always were, regardless of when the Dominion was established.

Lol not really. At the time Canada was not an independant nation, and all troops and naval units were all British, just as the commanders of those forces. They all took their orders from the crown in England. If it were up to Canada, then there would be absolutely no reason the Govnor General at the time would need to send a request to British forces in the Carribean area to attack the US.

I agree that you love your country and are proud of it. However, that alone doesnt change what actually occured, which is the British and not Canadian involvement in the war.

But since you dont agree, feel free to show me where I am mistaken please.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I threw in the War of 1812 comment just to test you to see if you're actually capable of accepting that your view of reality may not be correct. Instead, you persist on explaining to me, a Canadian who happens to have education in Canadian political affairs, that it was not Canadians that you fought with in 1812.

You're so wrong that it's not even funny, and it's because you have an inherent textbook attitude towards reality. It doesn't matter what the discussion is about, textbook types always present their predictable views and act as if they are infallible because they are speaking for the establishment that conditioned them. Everything you say can be correct according to textbook claims and social formulas, but it really means little when it comes to practical situations.

I admit that I could use more practical experience to refine my own understanding of how some things really are, but I will also admit that I also know what it is like to live a marginalized life in some place deemed obsolete and abandoned from greater society. I know what it is like to live for myself, without these pathetic timely distractions that ultimately keep us from serving the great good by allowing us too much freedom to sit around to talk about doing it instead.

I am able to sympathize with people of repressed culture and liberty because I am one of them. I was born without an inherent ability to choose who I should be compassionate for; simply, I feel compassion for those like me, but none for those who repress us. I was thrust into class war, with my mind continuously bombarded with the same garbage elitist propaganda as anyone else of my age and in my society; except, coming from a small town where people are more or less of the same class, I was able to see right through the veil of ignorance that encompasses most peoples' vulnerable minds.

These people who are deemed to be "normal" by the establishment's standards, I've met many of them before. I find them in urban areas. Every single one of them is fragile, like glass. They have been conditioned from birth to place their faith in systems outside of their lives, whether religion, nationalist or corporate, and are truly incapable of thinking for themselves. They are usually souless, for I can see no evident soul when I look into their dark eyes. They usually have substance abuse problems that they can never shake off; this is the case because they have no morality for themselves, so they need to take drugs all the time to achieve a false sense of furfillment. These very people make up the basic labour force because they are generally too stupid to comprehend the bigger picture, and usually can't even finish highschool.

It is people like me, who are raised from real survivors of class and social divergencies, who are viewed as a threat to the social order of our current elitist government. When the hierarchy between workers and rulers is so defined, they actively suppress those who rise from the proletariat ranks deep within rural communities who are capable of indepedent thought. I've been labelled as having many different psychological problems by establishment figures because I chose never to comform to bullsh*t; then when I actually volunteer for real psychological testing, my results are always clearly in my favor, yet the establishment figures always maintain their claims because that is how they are conditioned to think.

I've already determined that this establishment is like a cloud that hovers over society. It used to feel like a stomach cramp to me when trying to understand why there was this dysfunction between the establishment and I; then I took a proverbial dump and never felt better and more confident about my new understanding that has risen me above the veil of ignorance.

Still think I'm crazy?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yes, it must be true because I read it in a book..

But it's hard to argue with "Mr Rah Rah America, we are the best by far."....

Now I'll cop a long winded post about me trolling.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I threw in the War of 1812 comment just to test you to see if you're actually capable of accepting that your view of reality may not be correct. ...snipped for response

Yet hear you are, pontificating about US history to an American who happens to have an education in American History as well as American political affairs.

I like how you obfuscated my response though, and instead attacked the poster instead if providing your sources and links that show the 17th was a Canadian unit. Get back to me on that one.

You're so wrong that it's not even funny, and it's because you have an inherent textbook attitude towards reality. It doesn't matter what the discussion is about, textbook types always present their predictable views and act as if they are infallible because they are speaking for the establishment ...snipped for response

And yet again, you attack the poster and not the info. If I am so wrong, then by all emans, school me and post your info.

I admit that I could use more practical experience to refine my own understanding of how some things really are, but I will also admit...snipped for response

Some valid points, however those examples dont justify the responses you and others have made / given.

I am able to sympathize with people of repressed culture and liberty because I am one of them. I was born without an inherent ability to choose who ..snipped for length.

Viewing the world through your eyes is unique to you, just as my view is unique to me. I admire the fact you have taken action to advance yourself to the point of wanting to help others in the same situation. However, again, blaming the US for everything is just unrealistic in addition to confusing the actual problem, which detracts from possible solutions.

....snipped for length take drugs all the time to achieve a false sense of furfillment. These very people make up the basic labour force because they are generally too stupid to comprehend the bigger picture, and usually can't even finish highschool.

So its ok for you to just sterotype and label people you feel are inferior to you as stupid? For a person who makes moral arguments, this statement undermines your entire base. Applying your moral standards to others is exactly what you complain about the US doing. Why is it unacceptible unless its you doing it? If I missed your point here, clarify for me please.

It is people like me, who are raised from real survivors of class and social divergencies, who are viewed as a threat to the social order...snipped for length

conspiracies in everything, which is what I see in your posts. No hope, lost cause, nothing changes, etc etc etc while pointing fingers. Just remember when you point a finger, you have 3 more pointing directly back at you. The goal would be to find common ground with people who share the ultimate end goal and wok together instead of nitpicking the smaller issues that distract from the real ones?

I've already determined that this establishment is like a cloud that hovers over society. It used to feel like a stomach cramp to me when trying to understand why there was this dysfunction between the establishment and I; then I took a proverbial dump and never felt better and more confident about my new understanding that has risen me above the veil of ignorance.

While firmly solidifing your arrogance and condescension in the process. Your journey through life is yours and during that journey you will find people whitht ehsame mindset, and those who dont share the same mindset. When you single out the ones who dont have your mindset, you are doing to them what you accuse the government of doing to you.

If the governments behavior is so evil, why is it ok for you to use the same tactic?

Still think I'm crazy?

Not at all. I think you are a stongly motivated person with a lot of passion and a defined sense of morals in terms of what is right and what is wrong. The problem though is the world is rarely, if ever, black and white simple nor is it seen by the billions through your, or my, eyes.

To drive my point home, this thread is about Libya and the burial of Ghadaffi, and yet you managed to bring it around to America bashing.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

....snipped for length take drugs all the time to achieve a false sense of furfillment. These very people make up the basic labour force because they are generally too stupid to comprehend the bigger picture, and usually can't even finish highschool.

So its ok for you to just sterotype and label people you feel are inferior to you as stupid? For a person who makes moral arguments, this statement undermines your entire base. Applying your moral standards to others is exactly what you complain about the US doing. Why is it unacceptible unless its you doing it? If I missed your point here, clarify for me please.

Inferior? I don't recall saying inferior.

I don't see people as inferior or superior to me, because I am on my own path separate from them. They can spend their time worrying about inferiority, while I have better things to ponder over.

It is people like me, who are raised from real survivors of class and social divergencies, who are viewed as a threat to the social order...snipped for length

conspiracies in everything, which is what I see in your posts. No hope, lost cause, nothing changes, etc etc etc while pointing fingers. Just remember when you point a finger, you have 3 more pointing directly back at you. The goal would be to find common ground with people who share the ultimate end goal and wok together instead of nitpicking the smaller issues that distract from the real ones?

Common goals? There is no common goal in a world of imperial politics.

There should be common goals that are humans work towards, but there isn't because we have people with guns saying that their end goals are everyone's goals, which is a lie that only terrorizes people. This applies for any government with aggressive foreign policy, oppressive internal structures or even asymmetrical individuals (ranging from rag-tag terrorists to the corporate elite).

The only way that all people can have faith in common goals is if there was some unifying organization that both represents people and works towards their collective benefit. The UN was the promise of this, but it has become a complete international farce just as the League of Nations that it replaced.

The fact that the US is capable of rampaging around the world, defying international law (and even their own War Crimes Act) and destroying the lives of millions, without reprecussion is a test of how incompetent the international community is. The only reason why other major players are allowing it, is because they know that it's going to explode right in America's face one day and it will be the end of them, and then maybe the world can progress again without interference and manipulation from the American corporate warmacht.

When you single out the ones who dont have your mindset, you are doing to them what you accuse the government of doing to you.

Not even close. I don't hold power over their lives, nor do I find it necessary to tell them what they can or cannot do. In fact, these people that I mentioned (those who thoughtlessly hand their souls to the establishment) have no internal quarrels with telling me how I should go about my business.

The problem though is the world is rarely, if ever, black and white simple nor is it seen by the billions through your, or my, eyes.

That's right. The world should be capable of tollerating such vast perceptions of what could or should be, while still developing new universal perceptions. But the reality is that those who have a capitalizing mindset see a vacuum where they can just step in and take over belief and society itself, in order to further their own power grab over whatever people can produce (even beyond commercial means).

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Stop your hate rant in your vodka stupor,Serb.This won't help you. Many americans and Libertarians did not support an attack on Serbia.We do not support NATO occupation now.

genocide against USA don't help your cause,people will run to govt for protection.Rather to fight the NWO elite and the fascist machine,expose their crimes and what you call 'anglo-saxon' will revolt against the govt.
Our govt is the biggest threat to freedom and human rights across the world .It is building FEMA camps for mass genocide on americans to contain us when we revolt.

Another thing Xcathrdra is a troll of the neocon breed,forget him/her.Americans are not like him supporting imperialist lies and genocides across the world. He makes us look bad to the people of the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Another thing Xcathrdra is a troll of the neocon breed,forget him/her.Americans are not like him supporting imperialist lies and genocides across the world. He makes us look bad to the people of the world.

I see your ignorance knows no bounds. Although im not sure why your taking USA to task for his rants, when yours sounds exactly the same. You guys sharing the same vodka, or are both of you that naieve?

Also - a suggestion.

If your going to call someone a liar or disinfo agent etc etc, how about you actually support those claims with actual proof. I know how difficult it is for people like you to actually support your claims, which is why most just ignore people like that.

Give it a try
edit on 27-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I might be sharing the same vodka,but you sir are on fluoride kool aid,prozac and aspartame as far swallowing propaganda is concerned. But I forgot you are part and parcel of big government,a municipal officer,thus you will protect the hand that feeds you.

I am sick and tired of the burden my people have to bear thanks to your govt and its officers,congress and military saying gimme gimme more and giving nothing in return.So how much pork money do you bureaucrats get.

Its not we the people ,but the big govt and its big corporations.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Canada defeated us and we bankrupted communism with falling oil prices.Also we put Gorbachev who was our puppet.

Bickering to and fro about whos stronger wont help the world.

An Eye for an eye makes the world blind.Get that into your thick skull.

Also to Xcathdra , the apollo missions to the moon were a hoax.
edit on 28-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join