It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about the Kennedy Assassination and Obama, as told by Muammar Gadaffi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Wow, again, let me reiterate ... killers and tyrants are just that, tyrants and killers. They deserve no mercy and no fanfare. I never once disagreed with your assertion that Gadaffi was anything but. I am very concerned for anyone who believes in absolutes. They are used to justify all kinds of atrocious behavior by people who want to justify their actions and control over other people. Absolutism is a false idea when it comes to the human condition and actually allows for the very thing YOU and I (seem to) BOTH abhor, dictatorial killers.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde

I am very concerned for anyone who believes in absolutes. They are used to justify all kinds of atrocious behavior by people who want to justify their actions and control over other people. Absolutism is a false idea when it comes to the human condition and actually allows for the very thing YOU and I (seem to) BOTH abhor, dictatorial killers.

If we were talking about someone killing an intruder, self defense, I would agree with your sense of logic. However, we are talking about Muammar Gaddafi. We are not talking about someone who steals to feed hungry children, nor are we talking about someone who kills in self defense. We are talking about an individual who was a autocracy/totalitarian leader. Someone who uses terrorism on innocent people.

edit on 10/21/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

He is right that we don't have true Democracy. At the same time rulership by one individual without election isn't much of a better option. Even if you get the greatest man in the world at the time, there is no telling whether through time he will change and be corrupted by his own interests.
reply to post by NadaCambia

I believe that democracy has failed. I really can't think of a single democracy that is actually for the people and not for the banks and mega-corporations.

Nothing ever gets done in a democracy. At least with a dictatorship, there is only one person making the final decisions and real change can be implemented.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You are genuinely clueless aren't you?

You do realize Bush and Obama have ordered more strikes that killed innocent civilians then Gaddafi right?

So why take sides?

Would you be happy to see a rebel army find Bush and Obama and shoot them in the street?

I would and i hope majority of people on here would too.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Whoever gave this madman any credence whatsoever, is not looking for truth. Qadaffi was NOT playing with a full deck, and anyone who listens to him for 20-30 seconds "should" be able to tell that. He was pretty kooky.

Now, I'm not saying that there isn't an ounce of truth in a number of conspiracies regarding Kennedy, but one look at ol' "crazy eyes" here, and I must disregard EVERY word that came out of his mouth.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Wow, again, let me reiterate ... killers and tyrants are just that, tyrants and killers. They deserve no mercy and no fanfare. I never once disagreed with your assertion that Gadaffi was anything but. I am very concerned for anyone who believes in absolutes. They are used to justify all kinds of atrocious behavior by people who want to justify their actions and control over other people. Absolutism is a false idea when it comes to the human condition and actually allows for the very thing YOU and I (seem to) BOTH abhor, dictatorial killers.

I agree. Absolutes are reserved for greater beings than we. I do not trust anyone that claims the absolute knowledge of another individual without actually knowing said person and even then it is suspect. Everything here is based upon 2nd hand knowledge. (Unless of course, any of you have met and experienced the now deceased dictator) That being said, based upon what I have read and heard over the years concerning this man I am left with one nagging question...

Why did we wait 42 years? (42 right? lol)

I mean he was a real # right? Why did the world tolerate such a tyrant? I remember reading things about him in the 80s and back then I wondered.."If this guy is so bad why are we not taking him out?"

Of course, this lead me to an assumption. (Before you say it I know what assumptions do. I was young and dumb cut me some slack
) and that was...

Well, they must have a good reason.

What were those reasons? We are left to speculate. However, now we can research older stories, reports, speeches, etc and try to piece together something that lends credence to our Country's odd behavior over the past 20, 30, 40? years. This latest endeavor does leave one with questions.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

I am not sure if the reason for waiting 42 years was anything more than opportunity. Plausibly, they simply needed the press. They (TPTB) felt that it was time to play that card. I also still hold to the Chinese vs the West resource war being waged and the 30,000 Chinese migrant workers that were sent home when the shelling began.

Maybe that too is simply happenstance though, maybe it is something more esoteric than any one causal reason. Perhaps it is part of the great turmoil that is prophesied by nearly every culture in history to happen before any Great Change to the species and/or planet.
Thanks for understanding though
Nice to see someone else gets the fallacy of absolutism.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Interesting video. I always thought it was JFK's stance against the Federal Reserve that got him killed, but this makes even more sense, or atleast caused the cup to finally spill over.

Did Gadaffi even understand that his so-called "brother" Obama is nothing but another hand picked yes man robot of the masters of puppets? Rahm Emanuel, who's father was a high ranking member in the Israeli Irgun, was Obama's whitehouse chief of staff. LMAO! How can anyone believe that he is nothing more than a puppet. Anyone who thinks different, is a fool. You need only look to how the leftists herO Obama has continued both wars and started another one in Lybia.

The powers that be groomed Obama in order to sway muslim opinion in the middle east and to attempt to help make the transitional governments of Iraq and Afganastan go more smoothly. Their intent is crystal clear, so how could Gadaffi be aware of the reason behind JFK's fate, and not know who Obama's chief of staff was? I suppose he was attempting to play up to Obama, but nevertheless Gadaffi knew damn well that Obama is just another International Bankster stooge. ~SheopleNation
edit on 21-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Sagittarian69

I am not sure if the reason for waiting 42 years was anything more than opportunity. Plausibly, they simply needed the press. They (TPTB) felt that it was time to play that card. I also still hold to the Chinese vs the West resource war being waged and the 30,000 Chinese migrant workers that were sent home when the shelling began.

Maybe that too is simply happenstance though, maybe it is something more esoteric than any one causal reason. Perhaps it is part of the great turmoil that is prophesied by nearly every culture in history to happen before any Great Change to the species and/or planet.
Thanks for understanding though
Nice to see someone else gets the fallacy of absolutism.

Opportunity? Nah, we had that and the power back when he orchestrated PanAM flight 103's demise. Press? I can see that a bit more. The American people are a bit more impressionable compared to the late 80s. I do find the 30,000 Chinese angle a bit more appealing though.

Overall, this is another brick in the wall.Events like this create an ever rising divide between peoples of the world. Most people lump certain characteristics from a single individual into an entire group. MSM is good at encouraging it. One example...was made in another thread concerning smokers and how they are all the same.

As I have read to, great change seems to come with great strife. Hope this wave, when it breaks, does not break us all. I absolutely am absolute about the fallacy of absolutism, LoL (I get it but, that was funny.)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its one thing killing innocent people.

Its another thing killing leaders and supporters of people who want to kill others because of what they believe in.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia, Dimona was in the start-up stage in 1960 and didn't reach critical mass until 1962 and by 1969, U.S. Defense Secretary Melvin Laird believed that Israel might have a nuclear weapon that year.

I highly doubt if Dimona would have created enough fissionable material before November, 1963 for Kennedy to be concerned about.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

I am very concerned for anyone who believes in absolutes. They are used to justify all kinds of atrocious behavior by people who want to justify their actions and control over other people. Absolutism is a false idea when it comes to the human condition and actually allows for the very thing YOU and I (seem to) BOTH abhor, dictatorial killers.

If we were talking about someone killing an intruder, self defense, I would agree with your sense of logic. However, we are talking about Muammar Gaddafi. We are not talking about someone who steals to feed hungry children, nor are we talking about someone who kills in self defense. We are talking about an individual who was a autocracy/totalitarian leader. Someone who uses terrorism on innocent people.

edit on 10/21/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Exactly. And those people weren't cheering because they loved him so much. Much like North Korea, if you don't express your undying devotion to your leader when he's near, you end up dead in a ditch somewhere.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

what happend today only proves that libian people didn't deserved kadaffi they where animals by the way they killed that man. And NATO or UN, are all a lot of scum!!! I don't see them starting a war or helping rebel's in country where people die from lack of food and water... what sad people that rule our world...
edit on 21-10-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
Exactly. And those people weren't cheering because they loved him so much. Much like North Korea, if you don't express your undying devotion to your leader when he's near, you end up dead in a ditch somewhere.

Really now? Why not just be silent. Did you speak with the family of those he supposedly used terrorism against? If you're referring to Lockerbie, then why did the British release the convicted bomber? Oh that's right, an arms deal. Well, Gadaffi didn't follow through on that and instead looked to Russia and China, so he had to pay. Also, If it's policy to blame a Nation for what one of it's citizens do, then how did the Saudi King get off when 17 of the 19 9/11 bombers were from Saudi Arabia? Just asking for some consistency here, that's all.

Who has this so-called Tyrant Gadaffi mass murdered? Do you have any proof whatsoever that this man was anymore evil then the banksters who are destroying America? I guess now that he is dead, we will soon hear from the families of all his numerous victims? ~SheopleNation
edit on 21-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Now that this man is conveniently dead, the MSM may say what they wish. they will write his history. but they do say so many things...o yea they do... They have and will always portray him as a thug. Truly I have no way of knowing since it is the MSM that gets most of the stories out there and they are indeed not trustworthy.
Who do we believe? I would rather state who I do not believe. Or trust. the MSM.
If Gaddafi was a thug is it any worse than sending unmanned American drones to kill our own citizens with impunity and no trial?
This whole thing is so messed up I don't know where to even begin so I won't. I will do some research on the Kennedy thing, but I fully remember sitting in my living room watching the funeral procession. And seeing Johnson's beady little eyes. I have my own take on that day, and I even watched Oswald getting shot. We will never know will we, because there are simply so many lies.
I am sure the truth is somewhere in the middle somewhere. Gaddafi is dead, and now he cannot defend his words.
A man with no defense will loose every time dead or alive. Score one for TPTB

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Whoa. So they killed Gaddafi (sp??) cuz he was a conspiracy theorist? That doesn't look good for all the wanna be but will never be conspiracy theorists on ATS. This Gaddafi dude was pretty hard core in the conspiracy theory department. It actually sounds really good. It actually sounds like he has it right. Like he nearly hit the sweet spot (yeah, it was pretty good, but if you're going to go all out like that, then you mind as well mention the space aliens too).

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Evidently, Arafat and the PLO had a different idea about this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join