It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi DEAD "Graphic photo"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Gadhafi DEAD

An official said the ousted Libya dictator had been shot in the legs during his capture, but he had also been hit in the head during the firefight.

The picture of his dead body was released by agency AFP in an image credited to Philippe Desmazes.

An official said the ousted Libya dictator had been shot in the legs during his capture, but he had also been hit in the head during the firefight.

The picture of his dead body was released by agency AFP in an image credited to Philippe Desmazes.

Mod Edit - removed direct image link - WARNING - linked content contains disturbing image

images.mirror.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.mirror.co.uk

Looks like him to me. Wow we can see this pictures of Gadafy dead but not Osama bin laden this is an out rage imo. I'm sick of this double standard. looks like hes been dead for atleast a day in the pic nbc is reporting he was possibly killed by a nato drone attack.
other reports are saying he was shot in the legs the picture clearly shows his brains coming out of the side of his head doesnt look like a leg shot to me.
edit on 20-10-2011 by pez1975 because: graphic warning

edit on 20/10/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

edit on 20-10-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
you're a little late to this party. i bet this thread is closed within 2 minutes. there's already a storm about this, OP.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OK!!! Stand over there....Your to be Shot!!!!

NO MORE GADDAFI PLEASE!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
yea i know but i started the thread during watching the breaking news on nbc and by the time i clicked post there were 2 other post made but they were one liners

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I wanna get more detailed info on how exactly his death came about.

R.I.P Colonel 'Mad-dog' Gaddhafi.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
All the initial news said shot in legs. What I find curious is this sudden, oops, 'Yeah, he was shot in the head too'.
Wouldn't surprise me if that bullet to the head was one of those slow smart bullets that waited around, followed him into the ambulance that took him away, just waiting for the right moment when no one was looking to do was sneaky bullets like that tend to do.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

yes im wanting more info on how he was killed also i will update this post when more solid info is available.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

PLEASE PLACE A WARING ON THIS THREAD! Some of us are NOT interested in seeing this GORE!

So, another dictator despised by the USA - though once it's best friend, is dead.

Way to go USA. Again.

peace

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i added a graphic warning

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OMG a day after Clintons visit. Suss. Right before they declare war on Iran. Suss. These are the best bunch of ragtag rebels ever. They have shot down planes with shoulder fired missiles and they have such skill with those toyota mounted guns and ak-47s. Gaddafis army must be the worst performed bunch of trained infantry ever.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join