It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Or What Is Waiting For Us Somewhere Beyond The Grave?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have no idea and I don't think about it. I tend to not believe in deities, though who knows I might be wrong. So I just try to live my life the best I can and hope if there is an after life then Jesus, Allah, bob, Thor, superman, or whoever is okay with me being there.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Answer: You perceive a past that consists of 1000's of years, so you believe We've been here that long, because books have told you of that history, you see what appear to be ruins and artifacts from that era, and you bought it all, hook line and sinker.

Here's my reply and i have bought nothing hook,line and sinker > www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Answer: You perceive a past that consists of 1000's of years, so you believe We've been here that long, because books have told you of that history, you see what appear to be ruins and artifacts from that era, and you bought it all, hook line and sinker.

Here's my reply and i have bought nothing hook,line and sinker > www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those We call caveman were planted here to get you to buy into this Construct, just as most everything manmade around you is a prop to get you to buy into written history.

I find it interesting that science cannot prove anything here, more than 100 years old, came from here!
Your science is incapable of testing matter for its sub-atomic genetic coding (SaGC - aka: Sub-atomic DNA).
If they could, they'd be able to discern from the fake and the real and what I mean by fake, is that which was broght here from a different galaxy, thus, its SaGC would be different than something originally from here.

Ribbit

Ps: Humans were created quintillions of earth years ago and kNot on this Earth, so your genetic coding goes back further than you ever imagined.

edit on 21-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I find it interesting that science cannot prove anything here

And science continuously proves itself wrong, over and over again...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Audiokat

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
When your body dies it returns to the dust. Your spirit lives on. I have studied the paranormal for some years now and i have run into entities and occurances that defy human explaination. I've seen things and heard things that could not be there and that science is unable to explain and yet they still happened. Dead people are not "dead" their body is dead but they are very much still alive in the spirit.

In what capacity do you believe this though? What image do you have of you in an afterlife and when was your 'spirit' created?

Science is unable to explain a lot of things but why do we feel the need to immediately assume it's something extraordinary in a spiritual sense?

I still ask these two questions in regard to an afterlife.

1. Who resides there and how or when did it come about?
2. Who or what existed in this afterlife before the appearance of the human species?

According to my faith when we die and become spirits we do not have "bodies". We do not gain bodies until the resurrection day whereupon which the Lord gives us glorified bodies that do not age and cannot die, until then we are spirits without corporeal form. Unlike what many people wrongly believe, on resurrection day graves will not be bursting open and releasing brain eating zombies into the world, it doesn't work like that (that is hollywood).

I'm going to try and help you out but it will be for nothing most likely if you do not believe in God. God existed before what we percieve as reality ever came into existence. In God's own words he said "I AM that I AM" meaning he just is and that we cannot explain his existence. Before man was ever created there was God, and at some point he created the angels and it was after them that he created us. Did we ever exist as spirits before we were created? This verse from the bible may help.

Jeremiah 1:4-5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

In effect God was telling Jeremiah that he knew us before we were born, which can have 2 conclusions. Those conclusions being that either we existed as spirits before God sent us to be born into the earth or that his foreknowledge is so great that he knew of us before we would ever be concieved, thousands and thousands of years before we were ever born. I believe it is the former of the 2, that we existed as spirits before we were born. That doesnt make me right it sjust the feeling i get when i meditate and think on this verse. He knew us before we were ever born, so to God we already had existed.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would really like to believe what the bible has to say and take it at face value.But when i realize that what a lot of what is contained in the bible was taken from the babylonian's and sumerian's.I have a really hard time doing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I too have a lot of de javoo that i've done this before and lots of dreams that tell me i've been here before, i've never ever swam under water i don't like the water but in my dreams i can i've seen the bubbles and it's very real i've even done horse jumping and it was perfect i've not done that in this life time and i truly believe i've been in a space ship it was circular had a rail so that we could stand and look out the windows the pink clouds were absolutely spectacular in my dream i can also fly in my dreams too i thought that every one could but they can't apparently we have lost the ability to do this i can only fly above tree tops no higher, I remember when the very first superman film came out i was amazed because that is how we fly using the body to navigate perhaps i was an alien in a previous life, well i reckon that's how life started here on earth and i think thats' where we will be heading off to on 21/12/2012

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join