It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many still unanswered questions about 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
$14 million and 18 months later:

Why so many still unanswered questions?

As 9/11 Commissioners continue nationwide tour, group calls on journalists and citizens to question them about dramatic omissions in their report

- Dossier of open questions initiated at 911Truth.org

- Coming Sept. 7 in print form: "The 9/11 Omissions Report"

- Summer of Truth events in New York City: Aug. 27-Sept 17

- Public hearings to be held in New York, Sept. 9

- Town hall on Events of Sept. 11 at Manhattan Center Ballroom, 9/11/2004

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, August 27, 2004

A new campaign within the burgeoning September 11th truth movement is calling on journalists and citizens to confront the authors of "The 9/11 Commission Report" with key questions ignored in their report, and to demand full disclosure.

"Besides recommendations, the Commission was supposed to provide the full and definitive account of 9/11 events," said David Kubiak, executive director of 911Truth.org. "Unfortunately, its evasions are so obvious that the Commission is effectively abetting a cover-up" His group is accompanying the Kean Commission's nationwide tour with an online dossier of research on the report's failures, available at the 911Truth.org website.

www.911truth.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The simple answer to your question is:

They don't want to reveal the truth...

Its part of their plan...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% there are way too many questions left. The Saudi connection esp.

Also note that not a word about the potential Mossad connections to 911 either. The has not been this much WhiteWash since Huckleberry Finn

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think we all know the truth here... 19 foreign nationals, in a coordinated effort, hi-jacked 4 commercial airliners and flew 2 into the WTCI and WTCII, 1 into the Pentagon and 1 into a field in PA. What else is there?

I mean, this was a BI-PARTISAN comission that investigated 9/11. Are you implying that the entire government is in on some type of cover-up???

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I think we all know the truth here... 19 foreign nationals, in a coordinated effort, hi-jacked 4 commercial airliners and flew 2 into the WTCI and WTCII, 1 into the Pentagon and 1 into a field in PA. What else is there?

I see. Okay, then do this for me. If you can answer a number of questions from here www.911independentcommission.org... I will be very impressed. Just a reminder that the 9/11 commission was created because the 9/11 families asked for it even though Bush refused a commission to be created. The questions on this are the questions that the families asked the 9/11 commission to address. They have not done so and the families are outraged.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I mean, this was a BI-PARTISAN comission that investigated 9/11. Are you implying that the entire government is in on some type of cover-up???

The Saudi and the Isreali Lobby carry alot of clout andhave alot of Influence. The Saudi ambassador can get an appointment with the president at ANY TIME. As can the isreali ambassador. Who else has that kind of power and influence. Both the Dems and The Republicans have been coopted by both sides. Why was the Saudi portion of the report left out?

IMHO the only political group not tainted by this is the Libetarian Party because they weild so little power on a national stage

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It is very simple "you want the truth YOU can not handle the truth" that is why.

It will probably be another 30 years before all the fact will be allowed into the public.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Have any of you read "The New Pearl Harbor" by David Ray Griffin.... that may just be the most important book ever written. It's all about the questions about 9/11 that have not been answered and presents them in a way that will make even the most conservative Bush supporter have to think about the way things might really be... check it out.

[edit on 8/30/2004 by lockheed]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Have any of you read "The New Pearl Harbor" by David Ray Griffin.... that may just be the most important book ever written. It's all about the questions about 9/11 that have not been answered and presents them in a way that will make even the most conservative Bush supporter have to think about the way things might really be... check it out.

[edit on 8/30/2004 by lockheed]

yup.. i've read it and i've recommended it here on ats too. it's a great book. outlines the questions very well. there's a lot that the government needs to account for.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm not exactly a believer in conspiracy theories, but examination of the available documents does leave a strange feeling that just too many things don't square. Seriously.

Like the radio exchange of the firefighters in WTC. You can google it. Or, the explosions on the 23rd floor (if I remember correctly). The WTC being brought down by the authorities (this is pretty much established).

I just don't know what to think.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So, the same administration that is taking so much heat for allowing 9/11 to happen was the same government that set it up, and they managed to do so in only 9 months? I'm not saying there aren't any unanswered questions, I'm just not sure we can blame it all on the Bush administration.

new topics

top topics

join