It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with all of the anti-semitism on ats lately?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am astonished at the amount of posts describing alll Jewish people as being evil zionists hell bent on destroying the world economy/population/countries, etc.

How long does it have to take for us to realize that we cannot judge a race/religion/people based on a few sociopaths?

Yes, there are some pretty evil Jews, but there are also some really evil baptists, muslims, mormons, catholics, protestants, buddists, hindus, persians, americans, englishmen, white folks, black folks, chinese, mexicans, koreans, etc............................

Does this mean they are all evil? NOOO!!

Hey, our government is pretty twisted and evil, so we must all be too, RIGHT!?! ( heavy sarcasm)

Seriously, many, many people in Israel ( who happen to be Jewish), are protesting against the criminals in the Israeli government. Same with muslims in arabic countries, and so on. Same with us in the states.

Let us not have a repeat of WWII, we need to stop this kind of hatred, especially now as the entire world is on fire.

Focus on taking care of the REAL Criminals- our government and the banking cartels and the nightmare they have created. Skip the hate- it will only drive us all further apart.

United we stand, divided we fall

Discuss

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Actually aren't alot of muslims semetic too?
So I think the answer is the American War on Terrorists. Theres alot more hatred of Muslims than Jews. Jews are the 1% elite bankers usually, too. And I never heard of Jew be accused of being a terrorist by Americans, but Muslims are now terrorists almost by default, suspicion (TSA).
edit on 19-10-2011 by VirgoGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

i think it might have to do with the fact that the u.s. is about too go to war in the middle east for the good of israel jews..
not to mention the fact jews play a considerable part in the behind the scenes government..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
There is a difference between a Jew and a Zionist, a Christian and a Zealot, a Muslim and a Jihadist.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Very easy to explain..jews really,really suck.. any people who are delusional enough to think that they are somehow better than the rest of us and only promote other jews well..what can i say..karma will eventually make them her bitch..hopefully sooner than later..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Doe anyone else remember how after 9/11, the Jewish community interviews kind of hinted at knowing it would happen and alot of them took the day off or stayed away from New York City or the WTC. Is it true Jewish Bankers own USA? What was the secret meeting between Obama and Jewish bankers about?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I am astonished at the amount of posts describing alll Jewish people as being evil zionists hell bent on destroying the world economy/population/countries, etc.

I'm astonished that you think that..
Most of the posts I see are anti Israeli Government or the Israeli's in US Government,banking,media etc..

I see very few posts condemning ALL Jews..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirgoGuy
and alot of them took the day off or stayed away from New York City or the WTC.

Here we have a standard anti jewish post that is just a lie made by a jew hater.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So These jews are also anti semite ?

Do you know that it is the zionist jews that are the most anti semite people in the world
they gave a really really bad reputation to jew in general

Here on ATS at least we can make the difference between a good honorable jew and a mad zionist one

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I think, like some of the above, that some people confuse the idea of Zionist Jewry and Jews. They hear Jew and that's about it, because Zionist sounds too unfamiliar. I for one don't blame all Jews for anything. Or all Christians, muslims, athiests, hindu, whatever you like.

The saddest part is that the people who REALLY hate the Jews, seem to be the Zionist Jews.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdweller1

Antisemitism is a slippery and amorphous thing. When you nail down an antisemite as a racist, he says, "But Judaism is a religion, not a race!" Then you call them out as religious bigots, and they say, "Zionism is a political movement, not a religion!" Then you point out half the "Zionists" they are going on about have little or no Zionist tendencies, and they say, "But they have Jewish blood/practice the Jewish religion!" It's a carousel of excuses; as they try to outrun evidence of their own bigotry, they end up right back where they started.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
lets play count the jews on tv

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
In times of crisis, racism, xenophobia and antisemitism tend to rise.
It's a cyclic thing. People need other people to blame.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I get where you are coming from. I often zone out of the Israel / Zionist threads ( i have libnked them here as they are often linked on ATS! ) owing to the hate that seems to pour out.

Now personally, i am no fan of the running of the state of Israel but that does not have to translate into anti semitism. I will admit, however, that whenever i watch the news and it is another fundamentalist hardline jewish settler with a new york accent (or similar) i do get rather angry when they so blithely dismiss the claims on the land held by the Palestinians who have always lived there - "what do you mean i've only just got here, it is still my land!!"

Back to the topic, you cannot hold americans responsible for the actions of their government, likewise people from every other nation on the planet cannot be held accountable for the actions of their representatives

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
spent time in that part of the world.. Provided medical treatment to elderly, women, children who were victims of israeli atrocities.. Treated them for everything from bullet wounds to phosphorous burns.. Helped to bury those who werent lucky enough to survive. Worked from makeshift clinics and on the move due to israelis bombing hospitals, clinics and ambulances.. Will never support israel and its murderous barbaric actions.. I will keep speaking out against them in the hope that one day justice is done and israelis are tried and sentenced for crimes against humanity. Even been shot by an israeli while I was treating a patient .. Dont expect any sympathy for israel from me you damn sure wont get it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirgoGuy
Doe anyone else remember how after 9/11, the Jewish community interviews kind of hinted at knowing it would happen and alot of them took the day off or stayed away from New York City or the WTC. Is it true Jewish Bankers own USA? What was the secret meeting between Obama and Jewish bankers about?

So not true. Have you looked at the list of names of those who died on 9/11? Many Jewish names. If you want, have a look for yourself at Marsh & McLennan's 9/11 memorial for the 300 or so employees they lost that day (I used to work for Marsh, btw). You'll see plenty of Jewish names on there.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Most of the posts I see are anti Israeli Government or the Israeli's in US Government,banking,media etc..

Just look at the two posts right above yours, both of them are prime examples. The antisemitism on this board is appalling sometimes.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ok im guessing this will be removed because a mod will say that i am off topic...so here goes nothing...

Thanks for recycling the good old you guys are a bunch of anti semites punch line.

Thanks for bringing laughter at the end of my day, if you really think ats if full of anti semites, and you sir feel threatened by someones personal view of the world, why do you come here to read or even post seriously.

ANd again i thought that most semites are of arab decendents, so why oh sire do you use israel, the judaic religion and jewish people as behing targets by these anti semite " rants as you say".

I still dont get it seriously so plz enlighten me.

PS: sorry for my errors english isisnt my mother tongue

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Gee, I noticed in the past 24 hours you changed your location from Sydney Australia to Asia.

Your post is total nonsence. Which hospital in Gaza did you say you worked in that was allegedly bombed by the IDF ? Oh yes, those ambulances....not the ones that were running terrorists in the back that were caught out? I've got plenty of film on that. I know you are telling us porkies!
edit on 19-10-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Originally posted by backinblack

Just look at the two posts right above yours, both of them are prime examples. The antisemitism on this board is appalling sometimes.

Yeah but they are a minority..
Same as the ones that say all Arabs should be nuked etc...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join