It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with all of the anti-semitism on ats lately?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You guys are all out in force on this beautiful cold night, cough cough, bah bah bah, can you guys find a new story to spin around to annoy people, im pretty sure the 50 or so million people that died in ww2 would be ashamed at how there deaths are behing used to intimidate people, it dosent work anymore...

So thanks for the laughs haha, oh and have good luck when karma comes knocking at your door

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

be more specific.....take me to those posts.....got a link?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

be more specific.....take me to those posts.....got a link?

Mate, you're in most of these threads..
I know you're not blind so go find them, it ain't hard..
Words like "glass parking lot" spring to mind..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

never claimed to be in sydney australia suggest you pay better attention to details. Funny that women and children being evacuated considered terrorists by israel .. Then again the nazi's had the same mentality.. As to israeli film footage they should take lessons from hollywood maybe then it would be more believable.. Over the years Ive worked as a physician in war zones and disaster areas where most wont even go to and regardless of who the injured were Ive treated them including 2 israelis but the majority of patients I treated while in gaza were palestinian civilians wounded at the hands of israelis.. Ironically enough it was an israeli that was treating when I got shot by an israeli soldier meh goes to show no good deed goes unpunished. Now take your israeli sympathies and stuff them . End of good day.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

People who hate Jews hate themselves even more; they are envious and just jealous because Jews are smarter than them aka have a better lifestyle and educate their kids the right way. Fact is, anyone can have what they have, IF you are willing to just work hard, save your money, and above all....get a decent education and stop whining about what other people have while blaming everyone else for your poor decisions in life. No one cares where you've come from or how you were brought up; the day you turn 18 in this country you have until you're 25 to set the ground work for the rest of your lives, no one is going to do it for you. It takes descipline and it takes hard work with sacrifices along the way. You go in to debt? Thats your problem. No bank puts a gun to your head everytime you get a bank loan or use that credit card for all those purchases you really don't need. Of those who loose their homes to the banks.....how many have more than 2 credit cards maxed out? How many are still paying off that car? Yet inbetween you'll go out and buy the latest TV or some other items you know damn well you can't afford. Take responsibility for your own actions, grow the hell up and start paying attention!

Here in Australia you don't see Jews rioting, running around shooting at homes and Police stations, don't destroy housing commission & public property, don't have their kids running feral swearing and cursing, don't join bikie or street gangs, don't steal, don't cause or be part of drunken behaviour, don't kill their children, rarely if ever involved in car accidents, never part of illegal drug smuggling, don't even attempt to commit terrorism, etc etc. What they DO here is employ hundreds of thousands of workers!

My guess is it's not different in other industrialized countries.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

What is up with all of the anti-semitism on ats lately?

Should be more like:

What's up with the "I'm a perpetual victim. I feel like everybody hates me and I don't know why everyone seems to be so mean to me even though they aren't talking about me. It must be because I'm jewish, yeah that's it, because I'm jewish... Those damn anti-semites..."

Thanks for continuing the cycle....
edit on 11/10/19 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

A warning

This is a link to the ATS Terms and Conditions

Its obvious some people need to read them.

Off topic posts, petty childish bickering and personal attacks WILL be removed from this thread.

I hope thats clear.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You make out like jews are better than the rest of us..
Maybe the likes of you is why people don't like them..
IMO jews are no better or worse than me..

Try being a little more humble..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

They are a whole lot better than the obvious running around our streets doing nothing constructive and those with large debts whining and blaming the banks & the Jews.

I know when to be humble and at least I take responsibility for my own actions which is alot more than most care to admit.

If I going to make a stand in this country it will be going up against the Carbon Tax and water ways that affect my drinking water big mining industries want to destroy. I don't give a hoot about the banks or "powers to be" of wealthy rich men, they don't raise my family nor run my home.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Hi bluemirage,

My reply on page 1 .. im surprise you didnt say anything yet
or you agree with me

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Can you point out 1 thread or even post that describes ALL Jews as evil?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You make a good point....I agree...in every religion, race, creed.....there is the good, bad, and the ugly.

Knowing that is just (common sense).

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitism

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ahhh......the anti-semitism card.....on the table.

For me, it has nothing to do with the people of Israel.
It has to do with the men in charge. The ones plotting/lobbying/hoping/wishing/screaming for WWIII.
It has to do with the complete hypocrisy of the Israel state/policies/government.
It has to do with the limitless "aid" given blindly to a government hell bent on Nukeing half the planet.
It has to do with the completely blatant BS being forced down the rest of worlds population.

And finally
It has to do with the anti-semitism card. If you even question the above....you are labeled by the government itself
as a Jew hating Muslim sympathizer and should be ignored, as was quite evident in last nights GOP debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well see from my perspecive on the "Jew issue" is that there are some innate traits to being "Jewish" that don't facilitate equality or peace.

The premise Jews are "gods chosen children" is innocent enough...until you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that and see the world from that perspective, then it becomes painfully obvious as to why "Jews" have been ran-out of every country they ever lived in until Israel that is...

Now Israel is the "gods chosen land for gods chosen people"...innocent enough until you actually believe that and see the world from that perspective, then it becomes painfully obvious as to why palestine is a bit pissed and well the contention is endless between those two world-views.

I think the contention with "Jews" would lessen greatly and a live and let live policy could be adopted if they stopped thinking/acting like the world is THEIRS and GOD only favos them...when they stop looking down on gentiles as slaves and encorporating and promoting usury upon non-jews. When they stop utilizing blatant propaganda to promote their "gods chosen people" agenda as the world view. When they stop lying and inciting violence to play the victim and gain sympathy. When they stop labeling anyone who questions their world-view as an anti-semite.

You are right though this is not ALL "Jews" and there will always be the standard deviation on any bell-curve statistic. I haven't heard or seen any Jews speaking/acting out against this behavior though. I haven't seen or heard a Jew claim its not beneficial to peace and equality to view yourself as "above" another and renounce that fundamental notion within their religion that they are "gods chosen people" and the "gentiles" are there for their "use"...

I would say most "Jews" in some form or another participate in this world-view whether directly or indirectly and because of that they perpetuate the problem.

So this doesn't come off as too "anti-semetic" lol ALL other religions make it difficult for the world to "live and let live" to some degree and the radicals/extremists of those religions only add fuel to the fire. ALL religions are problematic and contentious...just not ALL of them have their own designated country with nukes and the US backing it...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
Thanks for bringing laughter at the end of my day, if you really think ats if full of anti semites, and you sir feel threatened by someones personal view of the world, why do you come here to read or even post seriously.

Anyone should feel threatened when hate is being espoused. That's a normal reaction to that filth, hate of any kind. Why come here and post about it? To fight against it, to dispel false claims and lies that otherwise would get repeated without repudiation.

ANd again i thought that most semites are of arab decendents, so why oh sire do you use israel, the judaic religion and jewish people as behing targets by these anti semite " rants as you say".

I still dont get it seriously so plz enlighten me.

PS: sorry for my errors english isisnt my mother tongue

The term "antisemitism" was coined in the 19th Century in Germany as a more scientific sounding alternative to the word "Judenhass" (or "Jew-hatred"). In fact, the word was coined by an antisemitic writer when he founded something called "The League of Antisimites" ("Antisemiten-Liga" in German) as a way to describe their own anti-Jewish sentiment.

Yes, technically the word is a misnomer, but it's one we are now stuck with though long usage. It's just the word for it, and has been for like 140 years. If you want to blame anyone for that, blame the ignorant antisemite who first came up with the word.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join