It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with all of the anti-semitism on ats lately?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Very easy to explain..jews really,really suck.. any people who are delusional enough to think that they are somehow better than the rest of us and only promote other jews well..what can i say..karma will eventually make them her bitch..hopefully sooner than later..

That's bull#! Are you better than the Jewish people? Are we not all equal in God's eye?

As a Jew, I can tell you, I do not see myself above anyone else, nor do I know any Jewish people who feel that way.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asdead

Non Jews exist to serve Jews.

www.jta.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

In the eyes of the fundamentalists.

You cannot judge an entire race or religion on the words of a few fundamentalists.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Asdead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Non Jews exist to serve Jews.

www.jta.org...

There's always some extremist, wacko individual or group out there for any religion. Note, the article goes on to mention the Jewish organization that condemned this lunatic's rant. That organization's attitude is the norm in the Jewish community, the words of that one Rabbi isn't.
edit on 10/19/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

amen

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Lol dude theres a few post that should have been removed, but i guess you wont cause you like what they say...

thanks for helping hatred stay on ats

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Ok so cause a couple off dudes coined a word that has nothing to do with the background of the people that are really semites, what is the percentage of people of the judaic religion are semites lol, ... and your the one who helps hatred to keep on going by crying wolf everytime you dont like what people say lol...

thanks agin you prove the point that ignorance is bliss

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

So its ok for people in israel to spew hatred but any othere groups is wrong wow buddy thanks again

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
Ok so cause a couple off dudes coined a word that has nothing to do with the background of the people that are really semites, what is the percentage of people of the judaic religion are semites lol, ... and your the one who helps hatred to keep on going by crying wolf everytime you dont like what people say lol...

thanks agin you prove the point that ignorance is bliss

What percentage? I don't know. Sephardic Jews are, basically all Semitic, racially. Ashkenazi Jews are a big mix. My dad is Ashkenazi but clearly has a fair bit of Semitic blood in him, but definitely mixed with European. Still, the Semitic physical features are there. I've known a lot of Ashkenazi Jews who probably have very little, if any Semitic blood, racially. A lot of them are red heads and probably have mostly Khazar ancestry, who were all converted Jews.

As to your other point, it ain't crying wolf when you've experienced it and lived through it. I didn't encounter it in any real way until I got to college or out into the business world. But it was there and often I heard it from people who didn't realize I was Jewish because I don't look very Jewish. They tried to get me to sympathize with their point of view about someone, referring to that other person as "that dirty, f-ing Jew," or what not. Only when they saw me staring daggers at them, did they start to get really nervous and asked if I was Jewish. It makes for an uncomfortable work environment when your own boss goes on a ten-minute antisemitic rant, then starts making apologies when they realize they just popped off like that in front of someone they didn't know was Jewish. Yeah, what am I supposed to think of that person after that?

Originally posted by dukeofjive
So its ok for people in israel to spew hatred but any othere groups is wrong wow buddy thanks again

No, I never said that. Show me where I said such a thing was okay? I'm steadfastly against that.

I'm also against Netanyahu's policies, I think he's causing more damage to Israel than any outside power has since, I don't know, the Yom Kippur War, probably. Even worse, what he doesn't understand is that his policies only increase antisemitism because they are so wrongheaded, arrogant and oppressive to the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
thats easy when scared jewish people hear about antisemitism,
for some reason immigration to isreal grows.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Perhaps people see the jew's as having something to do with the greed and banking crisis as it seems many jew are high up in banks???

Just my observations

But then again hatred against jews has been around long before any banking crisis,but there you go religion causing problems again eh?
edit on 19/10/2011 by ScottishBiker420 because: hit ze wrong button lol:!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VirgoGuy

An answer to your question about muslims being semetic, uh no. lol

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by VirgoGuy
and alot of them took the day off or stayed away from New York City or the WTC.

Here we have a standard anti jewish post that is just a lie made by a jew hater.

I don't see how you make this serious accusation based on a sentence which just happens to be about Jews, that is exactly 90% of what you see all over this site. He just asked a question. If there is no truth to it, you don't have to worry.

It looks like you made this rant as an excuse to hate on anyone who says anything remotely negative about any activity by anyone Jewish.

I already figured you out when you claimed that these people are anti-zionist. You show why people say Jews suck. People like you are after special rights and you sure as hell will never give any similar rights away to non-Jews.

If you can't understand me just try to take this in. WWII is what Jews do to Palestine, not what someone who's suspicious of obviously suspicious activity does when he asks a question.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by desertdweller1
I am astonished at the amount of posts describing alll Jewish people as being evil zionists hell bent on destroying the world economy/population/countries, etc.

Antisemitism is a slippery and amorphous thing. When you nail down an antisemite as a racist, he says, "But Judaism is a religion, not a race!" Then you call them out as religious bigots, and they say, "Zionism is a political movement, not a religion!" Then you point out half the "Zionists" they are going on about have little or no Zionist tendencies, and they say, "But they have Jewish blood/practice the Jewish religion!" It's a carousel of excuses; as they try to outrun evidence of their own bigotry, they end up right back where they started.

The reason why nobody could make these arguments is that nobody thinks about Jewishness so deeply. If in case someone were to make all these arguments he would likely be a Jew with split personality. If the situation you describe was real the person making the accusation obviously has another agenda. You are inventing an enemy that you can call an anti-semite and that's called paranoia.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
An answer to your question about muslims being semetic, uh no. lol

Islam is a religion not a race, so to say "Muslims are Semitic" would be wrong, but Arabs (most of whom are Muslims) are a Semitic people. For a lot of people that's a cause of a lot of confusion.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
The reason why nobody could make these arguments is that nobody thinks about Jewishness so deeply. If in case someone were to make all these arguments he would likely be a Jew with split personality. If the situation you describe was real the person making the accusation obviously has another agenda. You are inventing an enemy that you can call an anti-semite and that's called paranoia.

Those situations are real and they do come from people who have another agenda. Go have a look at threads on the Stormfront site (a Nazi site) about Jews and you'll see what I mean. Honestly, some of those guys over there are truly obsessed with who is and who isn't a Jew, which if you ask me is very strange for people who claim so strenuously to hate Jews. But its from folks like that where the crazy circular arguments like the other poster described generally come from. People who hate another group so much their rage becomes obsessive and they spend inordinate amounts of time thinking about them, just so they can try to win an argument, even if just via semantics.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

eople who hate Jews hate themselves even more; they are envious and just jealous because Jews are smarter than them aka have a better lifestyle and educate their kids the right way. Fact is, anyone can have what they have, IF you are willing to just work hard, save your money, and above all....get a decent education and stop whining about what other people have while blaming everyone else for your poor decisions in life.

I think you'll find that people who work hard and get a good education will hit a glass ceiling if they encounter Jews. You will never get good marks in a law degree, or get a good banking job if you're not a Jew and that's just the start.

To be fair, Jews are not the only ones that don't play fair. There are many groups that exclude others. I suppose Indians and Jews are equally bad, or perhaps white people in Southern America but I can only speak about the first two first hand. I think they all worship the snobbery of the landed gentry from Britain, lol, Arabs too. Hang on, Japanese (in Japan) are probably worse than Jews.

It's so funny that you say people are jealous and only have themselves to blame when the rest of us just hate entering a Jewish neighbourhood because the atmosphere is so snide and disgusting (just like your commentary). We all know how Jews act like they are superior and bend all the rules to their favour. Are there some exceptions? meh, not sure... I've never known a Jews to date a non-Jew. They always gang up and they're just basically snobs.

You have to ask yourself why people hate you... and try to do better than just to say "it's because they know we are better".

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Originally posted by squandered

Those situations are real and they do come from people who have another agenda. Go have a look at threads on the Stormfront site (a Nazi site) about Jews and you'll see what I mean. Honestly, some of those guys over there are truly obsessed with who is and who isn't a Jew, which if you ask me is very strange for people who claim so strenuously to hate Jews. But its from folks like that where the crazy circular arguments like the other poster described generally come from. People who hate another group so much their rage becomes obsessive and they spend inordinate amounts of time thinking about them, just so they can try to win an argument, even if just via semantics.

That wasn't a crazy circular argument. It was a nonsensical situation / farcical. If I hate Jews or some aspect (and I do, but that's an aside) I'm not going to play semantics to diffuse whatever it is I have a gripe about. It makes no sense on that level. On the other hand it makes perfect sense to make that claim as a victim when you pre-suppose what others think. In essence the description reads to me like some Jew making excuses for ignoring what non-jews think.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Lately. What planet are you on. It's been happening since they existed thousands of years ago. It exists laways and is not increasing , it's just that the modern world allows them to be vented a little more.

What I like is that this small nation is in more control of itself and it's destiny than all the superpowers put together. Israel will never ever lose a war and whilst they are accussed of various things they don't state from government level that they would like all Arabs exterminated.

Israel is king in the ME

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join