It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

48 Wild Bears, Tigers, Lions and Wolves Escape Enclosure.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Disgusting solution from the police force, these animals lives are far more precious than that of humans in my opinion, typical american cops with guns, all they want is destruction

I know exactly what was running through the cops minds…. “yes, we get to us are guns finely”

The cops that fired just to kill should be thrown in jail. Unless that animal was charging them then they should not have killed it.

I find it hard to belive that all the animals they killed were going to "attack" them.!!!

edit on 19-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They killed like 6 bangle tigers! there is only 3,000 left in the WORLD! what a crime!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Tigers lions and bears.. oh my!

Seriously, that's really sad and pathetic.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What a slaughter

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting. Why am I not surprised, only happens in America. I certainly hope Animals rights groups cry out loudly with regards to this.

Once again Humanity at its worst.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I saw a news report the tv. The cop said that the tiger who was shot with a tranquilizer was running away and they didn't know if the tranquilizer worked or not and they didn't want him to get away so they had to put him down.

So sad...It would have be nice if the community that allowed this man to have these animals had him agree to have a plan in place and approved by the community to contact them if a time came when he needed to find another home for those animals. That way when people like this decide to keep animals like this they will have to think twice. So sad...

I really don't like to see animals in the zoo or aquariums. I like to see them free to roam.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Stupid American attitude in charge again..
First put them in Zoo then let them escape and finally kill them and last but not least cheer for the cops. ZOMG.
The world of nature will take a revenge. Soon we hope.
edit on 19-10-2011 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Whats a true crime is some idiot can keep wild and endangered animals as private "pets, or show pieces" for what ever reason Its been stated in the media and its quite true in some parts of the U.S you can have you own little" f'n Wild Kingdom" for less trouble then it takes to license a dog. Thats just f****** nuts! These are not toys or trophies but living thinking beings. Its bad enough when people who don't have the common sense to wipe their own butt own an animal of any kind, or god forbid breed and make another who has to deal with "Mommy and Daddy(if there at all) idiot" This is crazy, and the fact this guy was known as being a bit "off" should have sent alarm bells ringing. But no. We the rest of us, most of us who try to be decent have to pick up the mess after-the fact. Oh just f'n great people, great...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

This is what gets me, was this a Zoo, or just some dude just keeping these animals?

And why were the animals not removed while this Dude was in jail, for a year was it?

There is far more to this than we are being told.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'd rather they shoot the idiots who caged these animals, and whoever let them loose. Shooting the animals, especially highly endangered ones, is a horrid waste.

I think only qualified, educated people should be allowed to hold permits to house wild rescue animals, especially ones so foreign and alien to the area.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Honestly, if these animals would have escaped from "The Wilds" or any other park or zoo, they would be captured, not killed....

Not that they would be any less dangerous than these animals....

It seems to me like the local towns people and the local authorities had it out for this man and his animals....Even the OP displayed his disgust of the man.....

Digging around for old police records....Insulting his intelligence and personal hygiene...

Local politics and ridicule.....

the smug is looming....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I'd rather they shoot the idiots who caged these animals, and whoever let them loose. Shooting the animals, especially highly endangered ones, is a horrid waste.

I think only qualified, educated people should be allowed to hold permits to house wild rescue animals, especially ones so foreign and alien to the area.

he already took care of that ..himself.
.[the owner]

Sheriff: Exotic Animal Farm Owner In Zanesville Killed Self,Zanesville, OH -- A sheriff says exotic animals on the loose in eastern Ohio were set free by their owner, who apparently killed himself on his farm.
source
edit on 19-10-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

What a shame... on that picture I see at least 5 Tigers. Considering that tigers are one of the most endangered species in the world, it's a real tragedy that they had to be shot.

The USA never cease to irritate me. How's it possible, that there are laws in the US that allow people to stock animals like these?

How is it possible, that this man was allowed to keep those animals under those circumstances?

All those great animals... what a loss, what a tragedy...

edit on 19/10/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
killing them is barbaric and disgusts me, we are all related to lions wolves tigers and bears, thats so sad
how do you have the balls to just kill them like that

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

:lol
mg this made me burst out laughing

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sad..that's all I see. What a waste from one mans' absolute irresponsibility and ignorance. Such beautiful creatures sacrificed for that jack ass' mental instability. I know that the officials had to do what they did, but what a waste. Karma on his soul will be deep.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
seriously if i have to made a choice saving animals or human i choose animals, human are the worst, man are the most useless mammal on this planet, all what he does he does it for him...leaving and destroying everything ... why? for mobile phone , television, car and low-quality food
he destroys his habitat, he eats and wastes,i don't understand how he has crossed the ages ... we are a miracle.

poor poor world.

edit on 19-10-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by arbiture

This is what gets me, was this a Zoo, or just some dude just keeping these animals?

And why were the animals not removed while this Dude was in jail, for a year was it?

There is far more to this than we are being told.

Well more poop for the masses if you will. Just hear on an interview on CNN, the cops were really in an impossible place to be. That is is the dark (Literally) and having to use the weapons they had at hand, which ain't much, to deal with the threat at hand. I don't envy cops, never did, they after all, have to clean up the mess the rest of us make when it spills into the the public arena. No way could I stomach that. No question, this guy was in jail for a whatever, and he had his "Marvin Perkins Park?" Give me a god damn break. The point I make is when you take it a upon to spread your joy in life, just don't it foul the nests of the rest of the human population. Or the nests of those you take it upon yourself to "control" Like animals who can't call people like me late at night and bitch and moan... God people like that so disgust me. The very best I can do (in this incarnation) is to make people aware of such assholes. And then let the tide of good will (yea, there really is such a thing) moves men and women of good will to CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER.
edit on 19/10/11 by arbiture because: Correct grammer fart.

You know for what ever its worth when ever I see crap like this it makes it very hard to REMAIN POLITE.
edit on 19/10/11 by arbiture because: common sense, don't you

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
49 were killed so far:

www.cnn.com...

4 + 9 = 13

Key number!

The news just keeps getting worse and it's only going to get even worse so if this bothers you, you are living in the wrong times. But even with that, it's still a sad day when there's such a loss of so beautiful lives.

It's going to get better but kNot before it gets worse.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join