It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all the good people here on ATS, I justed joined the ATS Membership.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasseyFerguson49
reply to post by eeks4

GLP has showed it's colours. I believe you will see many more GLP refugees coming here to ATS.
Thanks for your reply I am grateful for all the positive vibes I am getting since just joining.

Peace

edit on 10/19/2011 by MasseyFerguson49 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the reply..And yes i believe more will come here..I really like it here...There are rules for this site OK...Hope fully someone will get them for you..ATS rules of some sort..I'm kind of still new my self....Its like the big guys welcome you in..Kind of cool...Hope you enjoy it here

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasseyFerguson49
Hello I am Newbie to ATS. I use to post for many years on Liberty Forum tilll it shut down 3 years ago and more recently godlikeproductions till I was banned and my log in suspended.
I am looking for a new place to call home I hope I have found it here @ ATS.

Peace

MasseyFerguson49

Just got banned from GLP....Here is what is so funny..I have only posted on it 3 times if that...Dont even get on it I come here..None of the old people are there any more..It seems like there shutting it down....WOW...Oh couldn't do anything wrong haven't even been on enough to do anything wrong..I feel for them..I really enjoyed there site

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Welcome to planet Earth. Please enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I bless you forever

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I believe wonder if they are shutting down..For i got banned and only posted 3 times...There loosing so many people..They are a good site..Kind of miss them

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hi there! welcome to ats!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was recently on GLP, for about six months had a paid account. What is being said here is true, they do censor and have many words if you just type or say I heard, while in chat you will immediately be removed and banned.

My ip has always had a wide range ban at GLP and I understand they do that for membership drive reason. I paid for a few months until my computer was attacked by a virus, which originated from GLP.

There site is full of virus's and adware and your security software will go crazy if you have good protection when you surf their site.

The owner Trinity in my opinion was one of the most vulgar profane posters on the forum and would get into vulgar hate filled forum blasts at other posters then ban them, even paid members at times, when those are suppose to be immune from ban.

Crazy is alive and well on GLP.

How is the mental stability over here on ATS?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Merci because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join