It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reboot...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello ALL,

After all the posts I issued on these many Forums over the five months leading up to the 7/20/2011 Event I'm taking a new and learned tack and it is this: if anyone wants to do this on 11/11/11 at 8:00pm GMT for one minute then do so. If not that's OK too. No comments or replies between now and then are required or necessary. The project is in place and that's all there really is to it. Do as you will either way. If I do not hear from anyone I won't know one way or another and I don't need to know. It's a personal choice at that time and on that date and those are only for a universal reference, for anyone wishing to, to know that others know the date and time as well and we can all leave it at that.

This will be posted on all the Forums after which point the threads may close.

Thanks and regards, hiflier.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hello All,

The Forums overall are very quiet on this topic so my inner sense says that it's time to leave the project in your hands. No one needs anyone at this point in order to follow through; just each other on the day of the Event. So once again:

This particular Event is set for 11/11/11 (only because it is easy to remember). The time is set for 8:00pm GMT utilizing this site: wwp.greenwichmeantime.com... so that everyone has the same clock for referencing the time which puts an end to any confusion WRT time zones, seasonal time changes and other time-sensitive unknowns. The idea of "asking" ET to show themselves world-wide for a period of only one minute means that on 11/11/11 at 8:01pm the project ends.

And that's it. Good luck to all of you who participate and if anyone thinks a reminder is called for simply say so and I'll be happy to oblige you two days ahead of time.

Best to all, hiflier.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello All,

I'm sending out this to Forums listed in this thread as some of you made it known that as 11/11/11 approached you wanted a reminder. So here it is:

At 8:00pm GMT utilizing this website's clock wwp.greenwichmeantime.com... everyone is invited to spend one minute giving ET permission to display themselves and their crafts to the world. This exercise is performed by simply asking them to do so. Anyone who wishes to may participate and, in the process, join in with others in this second project. Refering to the wbbsite for timing the exercise will rule out any time zone/time change issues and keep all on track.

There will be no more project after this one unless someone wishes to take the ball and initiate one maybe even just within their own Forums. But to reach a broader audience being a member on all the Forums is probably best way. But in the meantime this project is active and at 8:01 GMT it will be over. Battling fear is the key here so Good Luck and Good Courage to all who make the endeavor and the effort- for one minute.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive I wonder if you can see hundreds of lasers pointers from space if they where concentrated on the same object?

Well if you picked the north star it might take a few years before they saw it

Polaris is about 434 light-years from Earth

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I wonder what date we're going to chase in (and after) the year 2013? 11/12/13? Kind of a bugger really, we won't have too much of a choice after a few years...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hello All,

If I had the choice I would give everyone a lot of time to pass the word out that a third invitation will be initiated at 12:12pm GMT on 12/12/12. Sounds about right and certainly is easy to remember, eh? Even if one forgets about it for a whole year the date, when it comes around, will be it's own trigger.
edit on 10-11-2011 by hiflier because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
OK Folks,

That's it for me. I'm done. The first project, called "Say Hello to ET", was five months in the lead-up. It was designed to bypass all the known stumbling blocks of trying to get any official info on Aliens and UFOs. As nearly all of you know by now using mental telepathy in asking ET to show did not work for that project. I decided after the end of the exercise which finished back in July of 2011 to initiate this second attempt to try and accomplish the same goal. Again as you can see this projet also bore no fruit.

I think it safe to say that this kind of approach presents no dangers whatsoever. Believers who trust the reports of witnesses and those who say they were abducted must take into account the that ET communicates telepathically. If that is the case then why are these projects failing? Why is ET not taking advantage of these avenues of expression by showing themselves? I think, unless one has arrived at the conclusion that ET therefore must not exist, it is a good time to put all kidding and jokes aside and discuss in a serious way the no-show issue. A lot of people know a lot about this subject so there should be a fairly high level of dialogue concerning the outcome of this, as well as the last, project.

So with all gthat you know- not what you've heard, not what you assume, not what someone else has said- but with all you yourselves know about the subject by attending conferences, reading books, as well as your own research into the matter, can anyone on any Forum come up with a seriously concrete idea that folks can run with in order to dig deeper into the phenomenon. After all, there is perhaps enough to determine what ET is NOT to narrow the research down quite a bit if you're truly interested in doing so. One good concept is all that it would take so that everyone can provide some input in order to get a more cohesive approach and viewpoint to bring members of the many Forums closer together.

That's what it's going to take to get anywhere here (if one wishes to get anywhere with the subject at all!). The true irony of it is that deep down you already know this but have had no means to pull it together. I don't know, maybe that not what anyone wishes to do, or believes that a method such as what I'm proposing will work for getting to the bottom of the ET question but I will say this: Nothing to date has succeeded so alternative solutions perhaps should be looked for. If you REALLY WANT THE TRUTH that is. Going for a solid discussion as to why ET didn't show this second time around is important to you as a community and as individuals but as an individual little or nothing can be accomplished as the last 60+ years have already demonstrated. I don't know how to go about organizing ideas into a consensus that everyone can benefit from but maybe some of you do.

As for me? As I said in the beginning of the post: That's it for me. I'm done. Good luck with your investigation should you choose to have one, I'll be very interested to see what transpires and where things will go from here. Again, this has been on the Forums listed.

Regards to everyone as always, hiflier- over and out after this, the last project. Thank You All!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join