It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reboot...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello All,

Anyone game for trying to ask ETs to show themselves to the world one more time? I'm thinking of shooting for 11/11/11. It's a Friday and the seasons are more conducive for the Global community of believers in both Hemispheres for milder weather. The clock on this site wwp.greenwichmeantime.com... will be the only reference for the timing of the new event.

Since nothing occurred back on 7/20/2011 most fears of anything bad happening should be almost non-existent and perhaps more will wish to participate this time around. After 11/11/11 no more attempts will be made, at least by me. As in the last time, anyone wishing to join in will do so for their own reasons as, again, it will be conducted as a personal endeavor to overcome any fear issues regarding the subject.

If there were not so many wishing to come together in order to take UFO-community-oriented action I would not bother with this again. But at the end of the last project there was quite a bit of enthusiasm with many wanting to be involved should another program of presenting an invitation to ET to show themselves in a world-wide display be generated.

I am still not a believer but it did not interfere with the spirit of the previous project as I didn't have an Alien agenda of my own, and still do not. So, with no theories or hypotheses to push, the project remains pure and objective. Nothing to muddy things up on my end. If this is something anyone is interested in doing just say so and the project will begin. The first time around got off to a bit of as rough start because the idea was new to many and the concept of "Asking", although simple in principle, was nonetheless difficult for some to grasp.

The most important feature of this second invitation is, like the first attempt, that it will NOT A PREDICTION of a showing. It is not a demand or anything like that. It is only giving ET PERMISSION to show; it's simply saying that it's OK to do so because people want to know about their existence. This is a passive, harmless, approach using mental telepathy for about one minute as a collective body of believers, all holding the same thought at the same moment. After the one minute of asking the project ends and life goes on with or without a showing. Just like last time.

Unlike last time however the time leading up to this second Event will not be five months. It will be much shorter, more like three weeks or so. Anyone up for a second try at ET contact? It's free to do and could be a worthwhile endeavor. It completely circumvents the powers that be in all regards. Something just between you and ET with no middle-man; just you and ET- one on one. If ET exists and the reports of telepathic communication are true then this kind of project allows that to be performed on a large scale. It all comes down to what you believe and how much of that belief one is willing to accept without proof.

There is tons of evidence pointing to the existence of ET. The problem is that the evidence only POINTS to ET. It does not PROVE ET. A world-wide display would prove without any doubt that Aliens exist. Most will agree that proof is way overdue. This project, like the previous one, is an avenue in which one can take action with the purpose of getting an answer. There are no guarantees here, just a collective way that the community as a whole can do something with a determined goal in mind.

After this, after the second time of seeing that the UFO Community can get together and get involved in a single action as one entity, the next step should be a world collective to force the issue into the open. I see few (if any) options available for private citizens to secure answers to this 60+ year old enigma. This is again only a start, where things go from here is up to you as a community with a vested interest in your time spent so far trying to gain answers and access to information. Until that time this IS an action that one can be involved in.

I tried to make a difference for five months up until 7/20/2011 and I am not even a believer. Just someone who cares about folks getting strung along with what's been passing for facts and Truth. And I am STILL trying to make a difference. Are there those around who think the same way? I am only one person but, I don't care, I'm going to try ANYWAY! Any takers?

Regards, hiflier.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Okay i might as well join in.
Not like i have much else to do with a broken leg.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

Anyone game for trying to ask ETs to show themselves to the world one more time? I'm thinking of shooting for 11/11/11. It's a Friday and the seasons are more conducive for the Global community of believers in both Hemispheres for milder weather. T

If ET (or whoever, whatever) wanted to make a statement, they-it wouldn't need a direct invite. Heck, they've been illuminating their vehicles at night for decades and flying over big and small cities all over the world.

Just invite them to to make a show in more than a single location and in such a way as to make their existence beyond debate.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

S&F - I'm in - as a matter of fact, I'm doing this on my own every now and then, when I find some time.

There is all this talk about "free will" - well it is my free will to get in touch with civilizations not from Earth.

Anyhow, I think you may need a website to coordinate this - and try to have it "liked" and "tweeted" all over the place to make it go mainstream.

I could program and host a website, but I know next to nothing about graphic design, something very important, if you want to reach a lot of momentum. PM me if you want technical help

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've been reading this message that is said to be channelled from an alien who speaks of 11.11.11 being the date of their arrival for the soul purpose of eliminating the "evil" "dark" ones and getting our path to ascension back on track. They speak of times of uncertainty may happen/food shortages and their plan to take over the media. They also speak of having human beings from their council, if you ask me it sounds government. And here you are trying to rally people up to try and "contact" these aliens on the date they talk about being one of the best dates in history for humanity.

What I'm trying to understand is why someone would propose an idea to get together and try to contact aliens on that date? Maybe something will happen to those people? Good or bad? I'm just saying..... it sounds of government and this guy is playing with the date they have set for THE arrival. People will believe they have some special power that just brought forth the unknown civilization but what they didn't know is they allowed themselves to believe a fake alien invasion under the guise of getting people back on track with life, if it even is that.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

I have thought about a mass try at contact and 11/11/11 would be a perfect date to do a little test if anyone else is willing to help. Why not at a certain time of the day or night a group of us take out laser pointers and point them at the same place in the sky. A star or constellation we agree on. Even if we are dealing with different time zones we can stick with the same time.
Example: If 8 p.m. eastern standard time we point our lasers at the north star for 5 minutes then an hour later a group in the next time zone does the same thing. That's might get their attention. I wonder if you can see hundreds of lasers pointers from space if they where concentrated on the same object? Maybe even the moon?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
IF SETI or any other governments have been looking and trying contact, I don't think you or anyone else will either. As for 11/11/11 having any significant meaning or anything is BOGUS! Don't you think that dates like these have come up in the distant past, and what happened then? NOTHING! Sure there are other civilizations in this universe but no one here or anywhere else can just call them here!

Nothing wrong with a little creativity but, use it for something else.
edit on 16-10-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I've heard this Idea before on ATS, sounds good to me, I'm a believer in life outside of Earth.

Tell me when this will happen, I live in Calif..

If this happens then I think we need something to say, either out loud or as a thought, (peferably a thought) and the timing has to be right, everyone at the same time or it won't work, make it short and to the point, if they are listening, then they will hear us and hopefully respond.

how is this:
"We wish to make contact, please respond to those of us you can hear, we mean you no harm"

OP, we need to know what time zone you are in for this to work !

I will check this thread for updates.

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello All,

In order for you to understand the scope of this project and to promote transparency here is a list of the Forums onto which this latest endeavor has been posted. More may be added:

Alien Casebook Forum
David Icke's official Forum
Book of Thoth Forum
Alien Existence Forum
Open Minds Forum
Paracast Forum
Ufo Evolution Forum
Planet Flipside Forum
Unexplained Mysteries Forum
Above Top Secret Forum
UFO Research Forum
The Black Vault Forum
Binnall of America Forum
Ufology Network Forum
Alien-UFOs Forum
UFO Casebook Forum
UFO Forums
UFO Magazine Forum

All of these fine Forums contain members that were actively involved in last summer's Event and many interated a desire at that time to be notified of any future endeavors. Quite a few mentioned how much they felt good and enjoyed taking an active roll in being part of the solution no matter how small and, most of all, appreciated the opportunity to be involved with so many others of like mind. I've always remembered that particular sentiment and do think the UFO community at large benefits from enlisting a larger world view and the comraderie of knowing that so many, who would not normally connect between members of other Forums, can enjoy as a World group equal footing in a common effort.

Regards, hiflier.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Link (From the 12th, this month) Read the last paragraph to see them discuss 11.11.11 or the entire page if you want (better)

The date is already set for the arrival of aliens, just read the page. This is suppose to be from an alien who is with the Andromeda council. They are those who explain the explosions underground (saying it was caused by them) and some of the sightings around the world, they also say some of it is faked through holograms from "other" aliens and the government. Read the page and take from it what you will, but what you guys are doing is setting a date for a time that self-proclaimed aliens are saying it's the time of their arrival. I see how people will be tricked in to believing they have powers (making them further believe the disclosure) after they see an Alien race (whether real or not) descend upon them. I smell the contents of the links I provided to be of government because of what they talk of Link (this message is from October 14th)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Aliens: bleep bloop 11/11/11 bloop bleep!! [Translation] (It's soon going to be 11/11/11 on earth everybody let's go to earth now because human calender dates are significant to us!!)
edit on 16-10-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hello Tarno,

Originally posted by Tarno
Link (From the 12th, this month) Read the last paragraph to see them discuss 11.11.11 or the entire page if you want (better)

The date is already set for the arrival of aliens, just read the page. This is suppose to be from an alien who is with the Andromeda council. They are those who explain the explosions underground (saying it was caused by them) and some of the sightings around the world, they also say some of it is faked through holograms from "other" aliens and the government. Read the page and take from it what you will, but what you guys are doing is setting a date for a time that self-proclaimed aliens are saying it's the time of their arrival. I see how people will be tricked in to believing they have powers (making them further believe the disclosure) after they see an Alien race (whether real or not) descend upon them. I smell the contents of the links I provided to be of government because of what they talk of Link (this message is from October 14th)

Thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A well made opening post and an interesting examination in to positive thought.
I'm up for it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
"We wish to make contact, please respond to those of us you can hear, we mean you no harm"

Here is the reply...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You humans will always be lost, because thats how they want you to be...lost in space.

I would like to join you all, but I cannot.

You make me sick to a point in which I do not even want to look or be around your species.

The rules to making the government give up info with out them laughing at you.

Rule one> stop calling the engines ‘lights‘, they are not freaking lights, they are engines.
So if you want the government to sh&^ on them selves, say ‘I saw the engine of the alien space ship’ not I saw or seen lights.
They are not lights they are engines.

Rule two> its only two main aliens that the government knows about.

So do not go mentioning its more then two, its only 2...Period!

Rule three> tell your government that you want to know…‘SPECIFICALLY’ about the triangle race of aliens or the reptilian race of aliens.

Rule four> do not ever mention galactic traveling or time warps or ‘I think that the aliens are teleporting to this planet…never, because it’s not true.

Rule 4 > if you really want to find aliens and contact them…DEPENDING IF YOUR BRAIN CAN WITH STAND THE CLICKING SOUND OF THEM PUTTING YOU TO SLEEP.

Take 2 hidden cameras, and a microphone, tell 3 or 4 people to follow you and keep an I on you, join The Sierra Club, tis the oldest, largest, and most influential grassroots environmental organization in the United States.[2] It was founded on May 28, 1892, in San Francisco, California, by the conservationist and preservationist John Muir, who became its first president. The Sierra Club has hundreds of thousands of members in chapters located throughout the US, and is affiliated with Sierra Club Canada.

When you join them specifically wait, and I repeat ,specially wait until they take you on a trip to Shenandoah Valley it is both a geographic valley and cultural region of western Virginia and West Virginia in the United States.

If every thing comes to plan and the people who are watching you don’t get caught, you should not only be able to take pictures of the reptilian race, but you will also expose a war that been going on for the last 143 years .a war in which one group of humans took one side, and one group of humans are ‘CONTROLLED BY ANOTHER SIDE‘.

THIS IS A WARNING.

YOU DIDN’T HERE THIS INFORMATION FROM ME.

If you choose to do this,its on you.

You want disclosure first hand, then join the sierra club.

Ps. Rule infinity.

For absolute perfect results on this mission, one of the people monitoring ‘’’HASSSSS TO HAVE’’’ a sleeping problem…or maybe a small case of schizophrenia.

For some reason the sound that they make to put you to sleep doesn’t work on these people…lmaf,you will be wide awoke and you will never ever ever forget this experience.

Copy written by LH27 10 -16-2043

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah i'm in.

I think I got the time wrong for the last one or it was too late or something?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ahh 11.11.11 huh? Coincidentally, that is my 23rd birthday and I will be up the coast (at a national marine park) camping, BBQ'ing, drinking beer, fishing, smoking herb and enjoying a few days at my favorite place on earth with my closest friends

Eradication of "the dark ones" would be a fantastic birthday present

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you Zorgon, nice pic

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Ahh 11.11.11 huh?

Oh yes very significant because in numerology the 3 11's combine to the Master # 33.. very 'Illuminating'

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hiflier

If I had the means and poltical pull - I would get the U.S. Congress to pass a bill, and have the U.S. president sign it with public taxpayer money; to erect a huge monument to ET, with marble carved figures of all the ET races that have visited Earth, including at least a 200 foot diameter flying saucer carved in granite. Install all the monuments on the giant lawn just in back of the White House.

It would be money well spent if it would lure ET for contact with Earthling's!!!

P.S.- Nay to the laser pointer's.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join