It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Intense moment of TRUTH with MAINSTREAM Media

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

It already is...and the crux of it...if you listen is he has fear...for his children!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I still find this one of the most honest and direct rants I have ever seen. I don't watch MSM and my question. Does he still work for them?. He should be the poster boy for OWS.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow! Amazing lol. I remember when I was 5 and hearing about politics a Politician would literally be hanged for scheming and accepting money to change his/her opinion on the way our system should be governed. Corperations were in chains but slowly they loosened them and now theyre everywhere in a big money orgy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The guy is right on. Thanks OP for bringing this up again, I have people I was wanting to show this to but couldn't find it on youtube. S&F

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
there is another version of this video already posted in a thread

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

This guy for president

I second that!

edit on 16-10-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And his point is absolutely correct, while the banksters and the corporations pull the strings, they cant do it without politicians who capitulate.

The focus should be to occupy D.C. and even more importantly to do everything in our power to ensure that Ron Paul is elected as the next President of the United States. Ron Paul is REAL change.

Some more classics from Ratigan on the banker bailout, the health care mandate which was written by the insurance companies and taxes, why we continue to pay them.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You do know what "American Pie" is about don't you?

Here you go....

February made me shiver: Holly's plane crashed February 3, 1959.

Them good ole boys were ... singing "This'll be the day that I die": Holly's hit "That'll Be the Day" had a similar line.

The Jester sang for the King and Queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean: ID of K and Q obscure. Elvis and Connie Francis (or Little Richard)? John and Jackie Kennedy? Or Queen Elizabeth and consort, for whom Dylan apparently did play once? Dean's coat is the famous red windbreaker he wore in Rebel Without a Cause; Dylan wore a similar one on "The Freewheeling Bob Dylan" album cover.

With the Jester on the sidelines in a cast: On July 29, 1966 Dylan had a motorcycle accident that kept him laid up for nine months.

While sergeants played a marching tune: The Beatles' "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

And as I watched him on the stage/ my hands were clenched in fists of rage/ No angel born in hell/ Could break that Satan's spell/ And as the flames climbed high into the night: Mick Jagger, Altamont.

I met a girl who sang the blues/ And I asked her for some happy news/ But she just smiled and turned away: Janis Joplin OD'd October 4, 1970.

The three men I admire most/ The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost/ They caught the last train for the coast: Major mystery. Holly, Bopper, Valens? Hank Williams, Elvis, Holly? JFK, RFK, ML King? The literal tripartite deity? As for the coast, could be the departure of the music biz for California. Or it simply rhymes, a big determinant of plot direction in pop music lyrics (which may also explain "drove my Chevy to the levee"). Best I can do for now. Just don't ask me to explain "Stairway to Heaven."

I love hearing some of the interpretations people come up with…

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by randyvs

You do know what "American Pie" is about don't you?

Here you go....

February made me shiver: Holly's plane crashed February 3, 1959.

Them good ole boys were ... singing "This'll be the day that I die": Holly's hit "That'll Be the Day" had a similar line.

The Jester sang for the King and Queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean: ID of K and Q obscure. Elvis and Connie Francis (or Little Richard)? John and Jackie Kennedy? Or Queen Elizabeth and consort, for whom Dylan apparently did play once? Dean's coat is the famous red windbreaker he wore in Rebel Without a Cause; Dylan wore a similar one on "The Freewheeling Bob Dylan" album cover.

With the Jester on the sidelines in a cast: On July 29, 1966 Dylan had a motorcycle accident that kept him laid up for nine months.

While sergeants played a marching tune: The Beatles' "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

And as I watched him on the stage/ my hands were clenched in fists of rage/ No angel born in hell/ Could break that Satan's spell/ And as the flames climbed high into the night: Mick Jagger, Altamont.

I met a girl who sang the blues/ And I asked her for some happy news/ But she just smiled and turned away: Janis Joplin OD'd October 4, 1970.

The three men I admire most/ The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost/ They caught the last train for the coast: Major mystery. Holly, Bopper, Valens? Hank Williams, Elvis, Holly? JFK, RFK, ML King? The literal tripartite deity? As for the coast, could be the departure of the music biz for California. Or it simply rhymes, a big determinant of plot direction in pop music lyrics (which may also explain "drove my Chevy to the levee"). Best I can do for now. Just don't ask me to explain "Stairway to Heaven."

I love hearing some of the interpretations people come up with…

I can see that your mind is jumbled ...take a step back and clear your mind....the rest will follow.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
WOW !!!! what a passionate man and I am glad to see MSM let him speak the truth s&f

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Even though Dylan works for MSM, he is non-conformist, a uniquely American trait btw, he'll probably be removed soon as was Lou Dobbs from CNN and K. Olbermann, all 3 of which are freedom loving Americans whom I respect.

HELP WANTED AD: Attractive robots with ability to repeat lies from tele=prompter willing to work for domestic traitors.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Dylan Ratigan has a couple of my favorite rants in recent memory. He nailed this one. I don't always agree with him but some of his pieces are great. He does one on the Fed that is awesome too.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

glad to see that this is getting attention. I had posted this on the 9th, but didnt get much response. All in all this is the truth people, wether you like it or not.

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
At the end of his interview with that Chick on wall street where he is talking about the abnk 'naked long' 'naked short' he finished the interview with the words:

"See you next Tuesday"

Which as everyone knows is code for C U Nxt Tue - did he really just call her a C * N T or am I reading too much into that?

Top bloke it seems but the problem is the tactic of divide and conquer is established so well in the US and unfortunately, when push comes to shove, you will stab each other in the back for the promise of the green back. Sad state of affairs where everyone can see the problem, but noone will front it.

If you can get so many people to occupy wall street, why dont you put up a candidate in each state with no significant campaign budget and just vote them to prove it can be done? You should put a target on their back too for when the fed come.

Shame...Can we have the statue of liberty sent to Bhutan - it seems that there is more liberty and justice for the Bhuatanise than for the Americans.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This guy is right, politics is corrupt because it has been bought and paid for and the only real solution is to start again.
Get rid of ALL politicians and employ people who want to benefit the citizenry by offering the current politicals the choice of ONLY accepting a set wage of about £50k a year, not allowed to claim expenses, not allowed to accept corporate 'donations' of ANY type or amount, are NOT allowed to sit on boards as directors of corporations or companies and at least they would then have to live in the real world with the same hardships and problems like the majority of the population except for being on a slightly higher wage, because if you have access to practically unlimited funds you lose track of what is commonsense and real, and if your paid by companies your more likely as the guy in the video says to be afraid to say no to the company incase they stop giving you money.
So give the policians a choice either be the same as joe public with the same issues and no soft corporate cushion or get out of politics, and if this where the case the there wouldnt be any 'occupys' needed as the politicians would serve the public again to the betterment of humanity not humanity serving corporate benefit as it currently is.
Politicians have forgotten that people should vote them in or out not have their positions given to them by corporations.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ranting is one thing. And this was a good one and I find little with which to disagree
However I would like to point out the music in the back ground.
Regardless of the message, the message becomes propaganda when music is added in this way.
From what I could find, no one on this thread has mentioned it. The music influences how we feel about what is being said. Watch the movies and listen to the music that tells us when to feel certain emotions. Manipulation is manipulation and we should always be careful of it as it is used by both enemy and friend.
Otherwise, lets hope he keeps his job.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
this guy worked for cnbc on fast money

bailed late 2009 i think and went to msnbc because he was sick of reporting on the ponzi stock market

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
the video freezes up at 1:07. Are they blocking it?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
the video freezes up at 1:07. Are they blocking it?

Works for me. Try refreshing?

Peace

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join