An Intense moment of TRUTH with MAINSTREAM Media

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The real issue is do we in the USA have a government that can be defined as tyrannical?

Massive violations of God given rights..? Check.

Massive violations of Constitutional Rights ? Check

No ability for redress of grievances? Check

No question we have passed the definition of tyranny in our government a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor

I like that idea. But you still need cash to run a campaign. Don't want the rich to be the only ones running. So how about this. You send your supports out there to get signatures between this date and that date. And for every signature you get the Feds give you one dollars for your campaign. So something along those lines. We need some people that are not from "money" to be in politics. You know what I mean?

The FCC can easily order every on air corporation to give equal air time to every candidate. That is part of the charter and what they are granted licenses to do - "in the public interest."

Every candidate needs to be limited to no more than a $100 donation from individual, named US Citizens. Not PAC's, not Corporations or Organizations hiding corporations - but individuals only. And that little box you check to donate money to the political process? That money needs to be used as matching funds in that process.
It's that simple.

Right now foreign corporations with US subsidiaries (and through them, foreign political leaders) can secretly dump enough money on an election to get a foreign leaders pick into office.

Imagine our next president being bought and paid for by the Chinese?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
YEEESSSSSSS! great great ggreattt postt!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As much as I would like to think this will make change...I see this as going down as another million man march type event. I see the point of OWS but the real demons are the Federal Reserve Banks. The wallstreet crooks are just currency pushers yea they create some of the mess but the FED thats the problem...I give this 2-3 more weeks and the new will wear off people will return to work corporate companies will co-opt the movement and it will stall...I hope they keep going I hope it grows but in this country untill we bring out the guns and force change we will get nothing. Now I'd be willing to donate money to a fund that was set up to hire spec op mercs to go toe to toe with the pigs and protect the protestors.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Originally posted by jude11

What is really interesting is that it is on the MSM.

Maybe the MSM decided to side with the people that pay their wages?

I mean come on, reputation and honor over wealth right?

At some point these guys have to say to themselves, "I better watch my back from screwing everyone over".

That day is today, the government's and the banks are gonna get stabbed in the back by media cuz the media run the propaganda show! They are NOT going to get undercut, they will side with the people when its profitable for them. That time is now.

Watch.

Man that would be so great that would be awesome!..........too bad the banks own the MSM....

So, its not the MSM guys that will grow and profit and stab the banks in the back, no, no, its the little media outlets the bloggers and the real journalists that will get this opportunity.

But, they won't be stabbing them in the back, they have been facing this enemy face to face the whole time.....they will stab them in the face when their knife grows large enough and their heights get tall enough to really get a good look in the eye. They become the new mainstream.

And as their knife grows and their strength grows (their knife is our knife their strength is our strength) the banks and their politicians will grow weaker until finally the playing field is leveled to the point of tolerable fairness.

This is what I hope to come and this is what I hope to come out of nonviolence.

-Alien

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here's an interview from Dylan yesterday I believe with an OWSer and Bill Black.

MSNBC-Ratigan

width="420" height="245" id="msnbc4b8a0c" classid="clsid
27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"> name="msnbc4b8a0c" "http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=44935992&width=420&height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

It's much less exciting than the OP, but very important and if someone could could they embed it here? It frankly deserves it's own thread, as it shows a side of OWS that anyone not in that 1% could agree to.

The rant from the OP was from back in August, but I'm glad people still remember it and are bumping it. Ratigan is one of the few voices I trust in the MSM. I've been a fan since his CNBC days, even when he hosted Fast Money. I'm glad he's found a home at MSNBC and is really the only reason I ever watch that wretched network. The voices in the MSM I personally trust are few and spread thinly. Along with Ratigan, I trust and respect Judge Napolitano at Fox and Rick Santelli at CNBC, and unfortunately those three are about it.
edit on 18-10-2011 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He's 100 % correct.

Best OWS thread on ATS bar None.

This is the core reason the wall street world and corporate institutions are corrupt because Politics are corrupt. It's all about Da Money.

If money kickbacks, bribes, gifts, favors etc was taken out of politics lawmakers would have no recourse to cave to lobbyists demands.

This is how Corporations have hijacked the government and used it's power to get laws passed on their behalf to protect them - not We The People.

This is why our state representatives, congressmen and senators work for The Corporate America and not for We The People.

This is the mechanism Corporate America used to become the Rulers and Owners of The United States Government and the rulers and owners therefore of We The People.

This is why no legislation will ever work to fix this system from within this system. It is already doomed and designed to fail,

We are not against Capitalism as some silly threads have suggested. We are against money in politics and corporate corruption and a corrupt banking and taxing system that has drained our economy dry.

They have stolen our rights to peruse true Life Liberty and Happiness because they have taken the tools we need to do these things and corrupted them.

If anyone now still doesn't get it they are simply Not paying attention. Wake up people it's time to take our country back by force if necessary to ensure the a better future for our children.

This country is Not a democracy, it is a Republic. (study the difference. Democracy is very bad for our country and America was never designed to be a democracy, our forefathers were dead set against this) We need to treat it as such. Democracy mingled with corrupt capitalism has allowed these things to come to pass. We need to take this power away from the corrupt and do it NOW.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thank you J11 for showing me this fantastic assessment of our current political poison. I was just arguing yesterday with a buddy that no matter which party is in office the winners are always the mega corps. Just like he said...the only solution is a top down overhaul. Clean house.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I wonder if this man is still on MSM.... anyone have any info on this?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Daily at 4p.m. est.

That rant is from early August before OWS even got started. I have a link if my post above to one of his Oct 17th show. Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Missed this for the OP but here is the follow up with Dylan explaining that rant...

Priceless!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Or his running mate could be that Marine, Sgt. Shamar Thomas, from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
As much as I would like to think this will make change...I see this as going down as another million man march type event. I see the point of OWS but the real demons are the Federal Reserve Banks. The wallstreet crooks are just currency pushers yea they create some of the mess but the FED thats the problem...I give this 2-3 more weeks and the new will wear off people will return to work corporate companies will co-opt the movement and it will stall...I hope they keep going I hope it grows but in this country untill we bring out the guns and force change we will get nothing. Now I'd be willing to donate money to a fund that was set up to hire spec op mercs to go toe to toe with the pigs and protect the protestors.

This is an international racket. It's not just hitting the US, but Europe, Australia New Zealand etc. The guy is 100% correct - it wasn't a rant - it was a just and rational rage. Take the financial corruption out of politics and maybe you can then deal with the fiscal problems.

Maybe you're right - maybe the central banks are part of the problem - even the core. But that's not all of it. So you hit China with 2.5% import duty - China hits the US with 25% on imports at the same time it pegs it's currency value to the dollar. The US, nor anyone else, can therefore EVER compete with China.

They loosed the restrictions on China's exports only in 2000. It was always known that the world could never compete with the sleeping dragon until there was equality in currency and employment conditions. Political and financial pressures saw the restrictions dropped - and it took a whole 8 years to bring the world economy to a grinding halt.

Now as for your take to the guns solutions - just who are you proposing to shoot? Your fellow citizens? Your military? Remember that one of the reasons the US has been in a constant state of conflict since WWII is because it creates employment....remember the promises to young soldiers that if they serve their time they'll get that elusive and otherwise unaffordable education...in the meantime at least they'll get a pay packet. Is that who you want to shoot?
edit on 19-10-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry, your still not identifying the big players - THE FED.

Billions are small change to those fellas, talk trillions. Cut the head off the snake, FED, then address the other issues.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Firing Congress would cut off another head of the hydra and would be a wonderful start.

Let's do it. Please?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Great article on huffington post by this guy

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Well at least he is going after Geitner and money in politics, this article on huffington post today by Ratigan

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Interesting rant the guy in the vid had, but people should know by now that when you cut off one head off the hydra, then two more grow in its place.

However! fancy speeches do not impress me.....So we shall see. But the dude has some good points even if there a bit late in the game, but either way people need to understand the system they live under.

So I suppose its all good, in that respect.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What a legend man we need more of people like him?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That guy was awesome the silence of the two ladies was just as startling, this guy gave it both barrels at close range BOOM! LOL. I do hope more of this kind of thing happens more truth please I am bored of the drivel & spin and the focus on the minutiae of non real issues. This really restores your faith in humanity a little do hope it was real.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join