It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Intense moment of TRUTH with MAINSTREAM Media

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here's the whole thing with responses, no cuts, and no music

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
all lobbying should be illegal, and all bills, accounts, and transactions should be posted 24/7 to the public to see and verify. those caught trying to buy politcal favor shall be exiled for eternity from this country or accept a life here paying quadruple tax duty.

I totally agree about lobbying. Another thing I would like to see is when these politicians who make deals to get Federal funding for BS projects in their States like the bridge to nowhere ect get caught wasting our money, They lose all their savings and it goes into the general fund.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
this is what my wife said to me about all this..

about an hour ago
Jared
I miss you, i want you to listen to this, right NOW! seriouslly. Broadcrast on main stream media ( which means everybodys source of information) just listen to this a sec... its like a two mins long..www.youtube.com...

about an hour ago
Jared
what do u think?
about an hour ago
Mindy
Im glad mainstream is talking this way now. im very interested to see what this country will be in the next 5 years. because right now, i have no idea. we are living in a very controversial and controlled life. We are moving towards a new world. Not a new world order as the govt states. but a new world where only the truth will be spoken.

about an hour agoSent from Chat
Jared
oh my god
what mindy?
i cannot belive your seeing this

about an hour ago
Mindy
this was my favorite comment

jared how did you come to this conclusion?

about an hour ago
Mindy
lol
not my actual words
but what I agree most with

Jared
this is scary # baby
theres to much conflict the federal reserve has screwed us which was our owns govs fault

about an hour ago
Mindy
yeah I really dont like to think about this kind stuff

Jared
im sorry
i should show u this #
shouldnt#

about an hour ago
Mindy
yeah thats why I have you, so you can pay attention to all the crap

Jared
lol

about an hour ago
Mindy
and I can just keep floating along

Jared
theres probably some truthe in that
i love u.. and i will always keep u and our children safe. And i will know atleast two hours before the # hits the fan, i promise; and our family will be away from all the sillyness

about an hour ago
Mindy
I love you too
my belly is hurtin I'm gonna go lay down

Jared
no no
will i see u at 11 tommarow

about an hour ago
Mindy
baby I dont feel good
about an hour ago
Mindy
and were goin to the fair
okay I love you goodnight

jared
i love u and our children good night

about an hour agoSent from chat
Mindy this song reminds me of you. i love you baby good night
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

OWS needs a leader like this guy....to go mainstream American. I have been saying this since day one! Right now it really comes across as being all about them and their student loans.... They need to make it about US....the WHOLE 99%...not just the current generation.

Amending the Constitution is EXACTLY what we need, but honestly...none of the OWS supporters I talk to are one bit interested in the Constitution and that what keeps me from supporting them.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wow , That was from MSNBC? This man is so right . keep this on page one of ATS. No change can take place until the people stand up all together at once. I'm sure the current administration as well as congress are going side step this and tell the people what they want to hear, and no change will happen. Part of the problem lies with the current administration and their failed policies; that in itself is the number one reason there is no jobs in this country. Number 2 is Wall street. both of them together account for 100 percent of the problem the USA people face everyday.

Time to take a stand everyone. there is no sides to pick here as some of you are stating there is only one side . We The People.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
there is no way to take the corruption in money out of politics, the entire political system is built on a corrupt monetary system.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This video gave me chills. I want a guy like this in Australia to shake things up. I pray this movement keeps up it's momentum. The whole world needs the change.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
He is so right. So very right. They have been systematically and intentionally bleeding us dry since Reagan.

Now, how do we do it? How do we fire Congress...every last one of them...and start over? Relying on a president to do this, is a crapshoot.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

free press to all candidates.
no political ads allowed. (they are all rubbish anyway)
remove lobbyists

-subfab

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Pixiefyre

Nice history lesson, times have changed.

The corporations have their roots in the government now. They've grown into a full grown tree.

Whats the solution? If you cut it down its gonna land on someone (millions). If you let it grow it will become more of a monster for future generations to take care of.

Whats the solution?

Nice analogy.

The thing about trees is that they have a life span, they need food, light, water, air and earth. When what it subsists on is removed or when it has reached the end of it's life, it dies. Like any tree there will be dead branches as it slowly dies, which if not pruned before they fall will damage what is below it. That branch then feeds future trees which are getting to the size of taking over for or replacing the tree which is dieing. The question is what has been growing to replace this tree?

It is obvious the tree is near the end of it's life. I say we get the chainsaws going and cut us some firewood to warm us all on those cold winter nights, and although we have some trees planted we better get fertilising and nurturing the ones we got cuz there is a large dark hardy tree that is ready to take over.

The problem with this tree is that it doesn't allow any other trees but it's own kind to grow. So we have to start cutting, the old tree and the tree ready to take over must be cut down, to make room for the trees that let all trees grow. We'll keep warm for many years, but have a lot of brush to clean up and a whole lot of damage to contend with. But think of all that firewood!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Great post. I do notice that what he speaks on is not necessarily endemic of just one country, but is indeed pervasive in all countries where "democracy" rules. If money were taken out of politics, there would be no more career politicians, and representatives would then represent the people out of a want or need to serve their fellow citizens.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Theres not a whole lot more to be said, i think this guy really hits the nail on the head. I'm gonna go and check out his shows rating's see if he actually gets any play with his message.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Searched and couldn't find this here and maybe it was posted earlier under a different title but thought it deserved a fresh thread if so.

There may be some editing here but the message is the same. This is what we are all feeling and saying and here it is in a nutshell.

Dylan Ratigan loses it! This is what we all need to be standing for. This is what we are saying. This is what others need to see.

This is about all of us...

Peace

edit on 16-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

A... F'ING...MEN

I swear to every earthly thing I own - If this platform is raised in earnest and sincerity, I will support it. I don't care what color it comes in.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by randyvs

You do know what "American Pie" is about don't you?

Here you go....

February made me shiver: Holly's plane crashed February 3, 1959.

Them good ole boys were ... singing "This'll be the day that I die": Holly's hit "That'll Be the Day" had a similar line.

The Jester sang for the King and Queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean: ID of K and Q obscure. Elvis and Connie Francis (or Little Richard)? John and Jackie Kennedy? Or Queen Elizabeth and consort, for whom Dylan apparently did play once? Dean's coat is the famous red windbreaker he wore in Rebel Without a Cause; Dylan wore a similar one on "The Freewheeling Bob Dylan" album cover.

With the Jester on the sidelines in a cast: On July 29, 1966 Dylan had a motorcycle accident that kept him laid up for nine months.

While sergeants played a marching tune: The Beatles' "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

And as I watched him on the stage/ my hands were clenched in fists of rage/ No angel born in hell/ Could break that Satan's spell/ And as the flames climbed high into the night: Mick Jagger, Altamont.

I met a girl who sang the blues/ And I asked her for some happy news/ But she just smiled and turned away: Janis Joplin OD'd October 4, 1970.

The three men I admire most/ The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost/ They caught the last train for the coast: Major mystery. Holly, Bopper, Valens? Hank Williams, Elvis, Holly? JFK, RFK, ML King? The literal tripartite deity? As for the coast, could be the departure of the music biz for California. Or it simply rhymes, a big determinant of plot direction in pop music lyrics (which may also explain "drove my Chevy to the levee"). Best I can do for now. Just don't ask me to explain "Stairway to Heaven."

I love hearing some of the interpretations people come up with…

No, I disagree with you completely. That isn't what it's about at all. Bacause that's not the interpalation the artist who wrote it gave. All Don McClean says is that it's open to interpretation by the person who hears it. That's why when I posted it I asked you to put that interp. out of your mind. I guess you have no control. So, thanks for the redundance. That interp. dosn't make half the sense as the one I hear. Sorry.

To top it off, I was born on the same exact day he died. So you would think I would want to hear it that way.
I don't.

edit on 17-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

_javascript:icon('
')
Gerald Celente says if we can bank on line then we can vote on line. Fire all of congress and let us the people take over by voting in issues like reforming the FED from bottom up. And we do have a bought congress, criminal banks, and huge corporations who are also criminal. Obama wanted an open government and a reformation, he cannot do it so we have to. Lets Start Now, there are more of us than the powers that be.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by betmelv

I thought they should have all been fired the moment they passed a bill NO ONE read!

PS I listen to Celente too!
edit on 10/17/11 by Cinaed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I am no lawyer but I am sure there is a way to do what I think needs to be done. Bear in mind this is a very vague and general overview of my opinion.... We need to return to being a REPUBLIC and stop this Democracy stuff! What I am going to suggest will be very unpopular with some for sure but I really believe it would solve MANY ills in our Nation.

Start with Amending the Constitution with an amendment that returns and restores many core elements of being a Republic as opposed to a Democracy.

Loosely speaking this Amendment would make Lobbying illegal and abolish the federal congressional elections. If all state goverment bodies appoint (vote) on Federal Senators and Representatives rather than The People it would actually be much easier to stay on top of watchdogging the whole of the government. You remove so much wiggle room for the corruption to snake it's way in. Add term limits to all Federal seats so there is no seniority powers.....or at least limit it.

Citizens could stay on top of their state representatives and vote out the officials voting for the crooks and/or idiots to federal seats. Citizens would then vote on state gov officials and president only, putting all due pressure on state officials to represent the will of The People.

The problem in our government from top to bottom is ourselves as well as our children and grandchildren have been indoctrinated to believe we are a Democracy when in fact this was NOT the case and certainly not the intent of the founders of the nation. Read what they had to say about democracy!

The United States of America is a Democratic Republic, this is not at all the same thing as a Democracy! One KEY difference-- Democracy is majority rule... As Thomas Jefferson said, that means 51% can trample on the rights of the other 49%. This is why we have the Bill of Rights.

All these forever elections and campaigns and BS keep the populous too distracted and often ignoring the incessant parade of fools running for office. I say Amend the Constitution to put the power back in the hands of The People, and do it where they live so it is actually viably possible to do so!

Okay, let the name calling begin!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

what all these threads demonstrate:-

1. we have awaken
2. even gov sponsored news anchors are now finding a voice
3. even U.S marines are finding a voice
4. the people are finding a voice
5. this is not an arab spring, but a global spring
6. if the voice that unites us all is not listened too wherever you call home, war will rip down all governments worldwide.
7. this is not revolution, this is evolution
8. we will be heard, we are one, we will win.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

lol right? no, we're all pretty screwed as far as this goes. You can't take the money out since it's always been there.

good try though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join